[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i lucid dream tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Wraith.jpg (234KB, 506x722px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith.jpg
234KB, 506x722px
how can i lucid dream tonight?
>>
>>19019517
Maybe you sleeping right now?
>>
>>19021369
no that was a dream you had last night, right now you're asleep.
>>
>get minecraft
>get whatever mods you want
>build your desired reality in minecraft
>no longer have to lucid dream because you have minecraft
>>
>>19019517
Have an infographic for ya. Can't upload tho.
>>
Squeeze your balls as hard as you can until you pass out from the pain. Then you can lucid dream.
>>
>>19021451
Sounds like sound advice. When in doubt, excruciating pain.
>>
>>19019517
First serious answer: Lucid dreaming takes practice. Your question is about the same as "How can I play a piano tonight?". Assuming you haven't practiced before, the chances are slim. There is a slight possibility of producing a few meaningful sounds, but the overall quality will most certainly be lacking.

This also applies to your original question. Chances are you might get lucid, but your level of lucidity, clarity, control and the length of the experience are not going to be great overall.

If you wish to learn how to lucid dream regularly and sucessfully, I'd recommend reading Stephen LaBerge's Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming. Or, if you are lazy and don't want to read much, dreamviews dot com is a good place to find resources and induction techniques to get you started.
>>
>>19019517
you probably won't tonight but don't be discouraged.

my advice is to keep a dream journal, do reality checks, and literally just think about dreaming frequently.
>>
Has anyone here tried using subliminals to help them with lucid dreaming?
>>
Set an alarm for four hours after you fall asleep, then wake up and eat some cheese. Then go back to bed.
>>
I was trying to get lucid dreams for a while, I reached a "stage" were my body suddenly became heavy and I couldn't move it but then I lost concentration and wake up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.