[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the law of attraction really work? Has it worked for any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Does the law of attraction really work? Has it worked for any of you? It seems like bullshit + confirmation bias to me, I mean, why are there starving children in Africa and virgins in 4chan if all you need is to want things to get them?
>>
Willpower and conscious decisions are more effective imo
>>
>>19019512
this pretty much.
>>
It's just another interpretation of "mind over matter"; one, like all the others, that works well for some people and poorly for others.
>>
i know a guy thats been taking this law off attraction thing very literally and trying to do it with a particular Lamborghini at the lambo dealership.
Like i dont know if he just thinks its going to follow him home one day or what...
the guys fecking weird
>>
I think the idea is to put the the idea of what you want into your head. Visualize it as being a thing and in doing so you subconsciously begin to make the right decisions in regards to obtaining your goal.

Polarizing yourself to what you want would help as well! In other words give yourself an opportunity to succeed by opening all the doors you can. Simply saying 'I want something" is a bit too easy
>>
File: C4aCTI2UEAENhqq.jpg (51KB, 556x546px) Image search: [Google]
C4aCTI2UEAENhqq.jpg
51KB, 556x546px
>>19019493
I do it all the time dude.
Just send anti-particles into someone's dead spot with your Di-sword. Bread and butter.
>>
I tried it and was bordering on confirmation bias so I decided it was bullshit and then stopped. Then sometime after I was minding my own business in the street and overheard someone talking about the law of attraction. I had never heard of it until this year (literally never) so it stood out to me and I took as a signal. I'm trying it again now and had success with just small things for now.
>>
>>19019493
It's just feel-good bullshit for gullible people.
>>
File: IMG_0442.png (54KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.png
54KB, 297x200px
>>19019493
You're only looking at this in terms of the positive. Think of about how something negative might present itself. It's far easier for someone to constantly worry about something (thereby bringing it into existence in the form of a tulpa) than it is to focus on "good thoughts" or "positive energy".
>>
I discussed the LOA with someone I worked with about 8 years ago. In the conversation he asked me if I believed it and I told him its worth trying it. So the next day its the "Holiday Party" and everyone is drinking, eating, dancing and having fun. Its time for the prizes and they start calling the numbers and they have some pretty fucking cool prizes. I was really into gaming at the time and pointed to my co worker the xbox carrying case with the Gears of War print (it came with games, etc). We were all pretty drunk at this point and I remember he looks at me and says, why don't you use the law of attraction then? I laugh and say OK! I tell him out loud that its mine, watch, its mine, she is going to call my name. I really believed it too because I remember thinking this would be fucking awesome if i got this to trip him out. Sure enough, my name is called and i remember looking at him and his eyes and mouth were wide open! I couldn't believe it myself but that was a fun moment using it.
>>
>>19021871
Exactly this, it works really well when you're drunk because you're less likely to bring up your limiting beliefs. I've manifested a lot of shit when drunk and it was so easy it pisses me off I can't do it sober.
>>
>>19019942
>polarizing yourself
Yeah no.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.