[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue Whale Challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: bluewhale.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bluewhale.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
Blue Whale Challenge. Someone here has to have some links or something. I'm interested in starting.
>>
>>19019439
i t i s a m e m e
>>
File: teencult02.jpg (60KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
teencult02.jpg
60KB, 604x453px
>>19019439
If you play well, you'll join the digital ocean of the after life called"the wired".
>>
It's just a bunch of Russian NEETs targeting retarded emo/goth kids and coercing them into suicide.
The numbers are overblown mediasploitation garbage
>>
>>19019439
I commented on the last thread saying that the Air Force, or at lease USAFE, put out a bulletin on this. OSI has been investigating and put out an information packet.

It's been posted on a family readiness site, here:
http://congfamilyreadiness.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/AFOSI_Bulletin_Blue_Whale_Online_Suicide_Game_2017.pdf

Some points:
>Linked to possibly over 100 deaths
>It's also got cult-like characteristics with a belief system: Some whales intentionally beach themselves
>Eight groups are promoting this online, and a Russian Investigative Committee has been researching since late 2013
>What we already know: Unusual tasks, psychotic videos, hypnotic stuff, distance from family
>(U) The game has been identified operating under several names such as “A Quiet House/A Silent House,” “A Sea/A Bunch of Whales,” and “Wake Me Up 4.20 AM.”
>Two warning signs which seem strange: Lots of new contacts in their phone (indicates a network of people, although nobody has been prosecuted) and becoming angry or "withdrawn" after texting

I think this is some shady private psyops group. My brother works as a 911 dispatcher and says in general suicides have been crazy high lately, almost a sick fad. Now Netflix supposedly released a series basically glorifying suicide, and people he knew in high school have ended their lives in a similar way to the show. This all sounds like some fucked up mind control shit
>>
>>19019477
Shill.
>>
File: curator.png (540KB, 875x721px) Image search: [Google]
curator.png
540KB, 875x721px
>>19019798
Investigating a little
>Wake Me Up At 4.20 AM
Here's a group by the same name, on top of the google search, above articles talking about the game. These look like a bunch of hip Russian guys, just a cool music scene. Weirdly enough, cults often develop around musicians and artists. They shared this pic (basically subliminal imo) and someone in the comments is asking for a curator with a hashtag.

>I suggested in the last thread that we flood the hashtags and waste their time... we'll literally be saving children.

Same group also has some subliminal looking stuff. Pictures of bloc apartments reflecting off the mirrors of cars. They seem to target the angsty teen audience in the first place.

Just the page "Whale" on VK seems subliminal. All of these pictures and no text, but a fairly large fanbase. It should be interesting to analyze
>>
>>19019439
http://wasstraatdewalvis.nl
>>
File: curator.png (192KB, 393x697px) Image search: [Google]
curator.png
192KB, 393x697px
Alright so some more investigating:

I followed the hashtag here >>19019841
but on my own Facebook, because I don't have a Russian VK. We should contact these teens, there's dozens of them spreading tags like these

>Imingame, curatorfindme, wakemeupat420, f57, f58

I also notice that there are some fake looking women models showing off their tits with the hashtag #curatorfindme, probably to draw a crowd of hormonal teens

Most of the comments on the public FB pages have all their friends in the replies begging them not to play the game, so it's probably angsty attention whoring.

Pic is a good lead. I followed a tag to someone who put it out, and got a public reply from someone else with f57 carved into their palm. The members of the cult search these tags and do this to find new recruits, so Alan is a recruiter for the cult

He looks like a normal teen in his profile but 4chan's spam filters won't let me post it
>>
File: curator.png (34KB, 477x361px) Image search: [Google]
curator.png
34KB, 477x361px
More hashtag lurking, we've already found one recruiter here
>>19019900
He is actively killing himself. I am considering posting this on his profile so his family can talk him down.

Here is another Czech person looking, and a blank profile found his hashtag, commenting that she is also playing.

Basically I think this is a small group of people (researchers) collecting data on demoralizing people, or getting them to demoralize themselves. We can easily identify them, too.
>>
>>19019900
I just messaged several people on this guy's Facebook friends list. I hope they talk to him
>>
>>19019940
So, I did this. His mother said he was out of the game. He's been out for a while and doing well. I'm glad to hear it, but sad that others are still like this
>>
Blue...like sacred blue protocol, the blue of a human who is dying or dead soooo CARE!
Way-el.
Way, a means...how to get something...how to experience something.
El. The. Main.

The, "blue whale game" is an opportunity of assessment of who lives no matter what other people want. This is because you are among other humans who are not being forced to live no matter what other people want. This is also because you, or other humans, are being forced to live no matter what other people want.

There are better ways to understand reality. A better version of a, "blue whale" game involves trying to force all humans live...and when you are in danger of being smashed, stabbed, bashed, slashed, or other harmed, then we can assess whether or not you are a blue whale.

I hope all you humans live eternal life. Humans earlier accessed eternal life technologies. I want the despair code changed to a, "trying is enough" code.

By the way-el...I am an ancient human experiencing forced living an opportunity of eternal life by an ancient computer program positioning humans, creatures, and things. This positioning is a forcing of dodging, preventing, harming, and surviving.
>>
This challenge sounds stupid, what exactly do you get if you "win"?
>>
You get death
>>
>>19019652
Holy kek what's the source?
>>
>>19019652
I can bet my ass that this photo is fake
>>
>>19019900
there's more on instagram than FB I believe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.