[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493427248990.jpg (85KB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1493427248990.jpg
85KB, 2268x4032px
My friend's girlfriend claims to see spirits and have a footing in the spirit world. She showed me these numbers 9 13 45 16 and asked me wether they looked familiar. I don't really know what to say about it but it's creeping me out. And I also think that it has something to do with the zodiac and horoscope bs
>>
>have a footing in the spirit world
is this footing up to code, will it support the slab, or will her house come tumbling down at the slightest breeze
>>
It's my second language cut me some slack man
>>
>>19019468
You weren't even using the term wrong, there's just some double meaning going on here.
>>
try this my friend and compare her numbers to your results.

http://astrology.com.au/psychic-readings/astrology-numerology/numerology-reading

Buena suerte
(p.s. she may have also gotten them from a fortune cookie)
>>
She didn't find out these numbers to check my horoscope. My friend has always been disturbed by this female djinn and somehow his girlfriend with these powers made it worse. We were texting about it at 2am when suddenly he called me. He was crying his ass off and told me that he had a glimpse of this hairy black creature with a red face. His girlfriend used these numbers to find out wether what he saw was associated with me in any way.
>>
Is she/are you Hispanic?
>>
>>19019604
no shit that cunt is making it worse
>using mystical taco numbers to confuse him
>trying to blame it on you
>actually the source of all the problems
tell him to pour some holy water on that skank and the demon will go away
>>
>>19019617
>Anonymous
We're South Asian
>>
>>19019644
Try summoning Orias and tell him to banish the entity or ask him why it's there. Then use some healing spells as it's probably affected you psychologically. Seriously believe in yourself like you can wield fucking lightning, otherwise she will make you her bitch for life. You could also summon angels to help you but that's up to you. Michael is one serious motherfucker when it comes to banishing. Although sometimes angels will leave you in your misery.
>>
Would like to know an explanation from an Islamic perspective
>>
>>19019884
Then summon Alilat.
She is no demon, but the Muslim centerpiece.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.