[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9

File: pic.png (322KB, 939x491px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
322KB, 939x491px
So could anybody tell me some summoning rituals of someone not too dangerous. If dangerous then tell me how to protect myself. (don't want to sell my soul btw)
>>
>>19018391
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
>>
>>19018391
Best way to protect yourself would be to close your eyes or go in another room because this shit doesn't exist
>>
>>19018391
what is your intention by summoning something "not too dangerous"?
>>
>>19018421
I don't really know, just got a sudden feeling to summon something. I know i should not do this for this reason but i want to see what happens.
>>
Summon a goddess or angel. Find their sigil first and come back.
>>
>>19018397
>>19018470
There was an odd thread yesterday about "New Avatar Power", it provoked people to do a short summoning ritual without any preparation and promised very fast results, and made fun of people afraid of dealing with angels/demons.

One poster was very rude, and his posts were deleted a few hours later, then a bit later the whole thread was deleted.

I think the entities summoned were Elubatel and Arzel and some others. Was this a noob trap? it seemed like it, it was encouraging to just do everything blindly without reading comments and without researching anything just rush into doing the ritual for 6 or 7 days and results were guaranteed even before finishing it.
>>
i once summoned hermes of greek mythology to show me powers in writing, i am not a writer or had any plans to write novels. a short time later, i had forgotten all about it, then i kept getting ideas for stories - for comics, short stories, novels, idea after idea, so much creativity. thought it was rather cool and gave thanks. did no elaborate ritual.
>>
First you need a sigil. If you want me to help you, go find a sigil, come back here and post it with the entity's name.
>>
I'll get back to this tomorrow. If i can still reply here.
>>
File: IMG_0041.png (203KB, 1291x2228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.png
203KB, 1291x2228px
You sure are lazy
>>
>>19018397
> *How to summon gf/not be forever alone?
>- There are actually several demons who, as listed in the Lemegeton, actually specialize in matters of love. A few examples are Sitri, Zepar, Uvall and Sallos. These spirits, and others, have the power to possibly help regain a lost love or help gain a new one. Expect to get your shit wrecked, tho.
>Expect to get your shit wrecked, tho

what does this mean exactly?
>>
>>19018493
Perhaps. Personally I think New Avatar Power is a bunch of BS. Mostly a meme, AFAIK. There is nothing I have read about it that shows it not to be a complete waste of time.

However, based on how the people who were shilling it reacted in the thread, you should have a good idea of what kind of system it is (a shitty one).
>>
>>19018547
give up op you are a fucking dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>19018547
It means using evocation to obtain a partner is a dumb idea and your life will almost certainly change for the worse, so take a shower, exercise, and get a partner the way anyone else would. Or barring that, perform an evocation to obtain something/some qualities that will make you attractive to others in some way. Still, expect it to be shallow
>>
>>19018552
what's the purpose of your summoning rituals then? so I can make fun of them as well
>>
>>19018531
Where did you find that shitty infograph?
>>
>>19018494
I hate to rain on your parade, but I very highly doubt this. A proper invocation is hard enough for average joe, so a full blown evocation of a godform, without even using the appropriate ritual(s) is highly doubtful.
>>
>>19018556
thats not what they mean at all you fucking pleb. i love how you faggot with ZERO occult experience comment on shit you have no idea about.

The fact is that demons WILL test you...they WILL give you what they want, but ultimately they will fuck shit up for you in order for you to grow as a person.
>>
>>19018593
he never said it was a fullblown evocation. Another fucking pleb...sigh
A simple invocation using a sigil charging can bring a shitload of ideas to your mind. And can happen spontaneously when you least expect it. possibly days after the working.

Look up the demon Mammy'aon. And try charging/opening his sigil. Come back with results once you are done.

https://occultess.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/hymn-to-mammyaon/
>>
>>19018642
"summoning" implies evocation. Also, I don't doubt the effects, I just doubt it was fucking Hermes. Is it summer already?
>>
>>19018650
>thats not what they mean at all you fucking pleb. i love how you faggot with ZERO occult experience comment on shit you have no idea about.
summoning can be considered invocation aswell dude lmoa. You are literally calling upon the spirit.Why would you doubt its hermes? What makes hermes better than Azazel, Astaroth or Lucifer for example?
>>
>>19018664
"Ok."
>>
>>19018634
Ok, what do they mean then? Please, enlighten us, oh wise one.
PS. I hope you know acting superior and calling people plebs on the internet is doing nothing to help you improve your praxes.
>>
>>19018686
nice argument you made there fag.
>>
>>19018691
i literally just told you what they mean you fuckign smartass. Learn to read before meddling with the occult.
>>
>>19018692
Eh I have better shit to do than act superior on 4chan. I don't care about you enough to try and change your mind
>>
>>19018715
i never asked for you to change my mind.

Start practicing and learn from experience and stop questioning what some faggot writers meant when they wrote that shit.
>>
Go away for a hour and come back to this. Oh well thanks anyways. I'll go do some research and maybe try something and see what happens. I'll try to update if anything happens (in a few days/weeks/months).
>>
>>19018634
but why does everything have to be a god damn monkey paw?

I understand if there was a key to open the box of unlimited power reality would be forever fucked up and split apart, but why is every deal with some other entity supposed to be a trick that butt fucks you in the end? what do THEY gain by tearing your anus apart? a deal is a deal, they want something, you want something, both parts agree and get what they want... but nooooooooo in the end the summoner always gets the short end of the bargain, as there was an invisible clause that said the entity is going to betray you and make you miserable for who knows what reason (is it merely amusement?? like making a dog jump through firey hoops for a treat and then make then fill their bed with locusts or poison their food because "lulz").
>>
>>19018741

i never said demons will fuck shit up for you in a negative sense. Reread my post. If you are afraid to step out of your comfort zone and be willing to learn from spirits. Why even bother calling them up? Do you honestly believe they will assist you with every single petty desire you have? Thats not how they work.

If you re-read my post and still dont get it. Youre an autist.
>>
>>19018751
> ultimately they will fuck shit up for you in order for you to grow as a person.

why would they WANT for me to grow as a person? that's what doesn't make sense, what do they gain by ME becoming better? specially by fucking MY shit up.

Unless this is all subjective and it just means the demon is inside me and it's like that bad part of me that I need to harden up like in the cartoons when some guy has a little devil on his shoulder provoking him to approach things that usually make him afraid.
>>
>>19018728
>faggot writers
Who are writing from 30+ years of combined experience.
I do not have practical experience with this because I have not, nor will I ever, use evocation because I'm lonely and want someone to be with.

I do, Every day. Awful rich coming from someone who insists on asserting their 'prowess' by being an asshole on an anonymous Mongolian shoe polishing forum
>>
>>19018774
>Awful rich coming from someone who insists on asserting their 'prowess' by being an asshole on an anonymous Mongolian shoe polishing forum

look whose talking
>>
>>19018768
Spirits can gain from you. As you can gain from them. Simply put. For example Paimon has no interest if you call him up and ask for chicks. Fucks sake.

Why even bother with the occult if all you want is to be a degenerate and dont care about growth and knowledge?
>>
>>19018391
i'm just here for spooks but this ambient music I found on youtube seems suitable for such an occasion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Knc3l8l9o
>>
>>19018779
To expand my point. You all seem to be confused. You are better off working with angels or nordic/olympian godforms instead of demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVfMqNn71xE&ab_channel=TheSerpent%27sKey
>>
How can there be multiple godforms in this universe? When it was created and when I was a goddess, there were only two godforms and only gods could create them. My godform, the Sun, and God's godform. What the hell did God do to this place while I was away?
>>
>>19018779
Because I'm a human, I have strong urges and desires, I want to calm them, I want to experience the the joys of this reality before becoming all mighty enlightened and shit, but all I experience is heavy frustrations, every day is just the same, I don't have the power to better myself and achieve the things I desire.

If only I could have something to bend the rules for a bit, to calm the beast within me, then I could stop feeling miserable and start from scratch, look for all the knowledge that lies beyond this dense plane, but I can't, not until my loins are satisfied and my hungers is calmed.

I probably should have experienced all this during my teenager years, but I didn't hence why I just have this eternal cravings of things I cannot have, I refuse to die before pleasing them, I wouldn't be here looking like a fool opening my heart and admiting I'm worthless if I didn't need help.

Thanks for taking your time to read even if you're just gonna keep mocking me, I wish you well and eternal blessings for you and your dear ones.
>>
>>19018807
jesus fuck...
>>
>>19018811
>every day is just the same, I don't have the power to better myself and achieve the things I desire.

Then dont bother with the occult.

>before becoming all mighty enlightened and shit,

As if we ever reach enlightenment ourselves. We only become empty depressed shells with the more things we understand about the very nature of reality.

> to calm the beast within me, then I could stop feeling miserable and start from scratch,

Stop smoking,drinking, go exercise, take vitamin d and omega 3s and better yourself before trying to get involved with the occult.

If you keep acting like a sorry fucking victim spirits are gonna have a loooooooot of fun with you mate.
>>
>>19018820
i reccomend you start off with golden dawn shit.

LBRP, LIRP, ROSE CROSS, HEXAGRAM INVOKING/BANISHING RITUAL, INVOCATION OF THE BORNLESS ONE.

These are the foundations for opening up your senses i believe for any starting occultist.
>>
>>19018820
Literally this. There are a not many free passes in life but this info is golden
>>
>>19018831

Someone had to tell him the harsh truth before he actually fucks himself up.

Im pretty certain if any of you are actual occultists here, we have been through great mental hardships and battling with inner "demons" after workings.
>>
If I follow a summoning ritual in english, will the demon speak to me in english? or will he speak my native language?
>>
>>19018877
they dont speak in any language. they speak in emotions/feelings and visions that you translate in whatever language you speak.
>>
>>19018888
If I can't hear them, then they're not real.
>>
>>19018891

you can hear them. usually the sounds arent what you expect them to be. they can be anything. chainsaw sounds...angels singing...maybe your own name sometimes.

but gg you are the best spirit debunker ever i give you that.
>>
>>19018777
Except I'm not on here belittling people to inflate my ego or acting like my "view" of things is the only correct one.
>>
>>19018920

I heard my demon. She tormented me. It's not true that you can't hear them. brb gotta take my meds.
>>
>>19018768
It's true there is no free lunch, even in the spirit world, but ask yourself this: If the anon's interpretation is truly what was meant by that disclaimer, how come it was *only* placed in context of that portion about "evocation for gf"? I mean, let's use our reading comprehension skills here and ask, if they were making a blanket statement about all Lemegetonic entities, why would they have only put it in the section about utilizing evocation for love/lust purposes?

Now, don't get me wrong, none of this is something-for-nothing, but the Goetia is explicit on that matter anyway.
>>
>>19018827
Don't forget dat Middle Pillar and the Sefira Rituals!
>>
>>19018932
you could be just schizoid mate.

>>19018948
ah yes sorry i forgot MP
>>
I loved my demon so much. She talked to me every night and shared pictures with me. She used to show me herself and she was beautiful. She was a kind of famous singer. Finally, we made plans to meet and we met. When I saw her, she said I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore. That was 6 years ago.

Yesterday, she told me to move on and that I find someone new. I spent all this time waiting for her and she knew I could find someone new and be happy, but she kept that information from me. If she didn't tell me I find someone new, I would have waited and waited for her and she would have never shown up.
>>
>>19018940
because people who put together the /sum/ list are a bunch of /x/ faggots with no actual occult experience and just enjoy LARP?
>>
>>19018940
I agree entirely on what you're saying, and speculating on why something is and isn't may be deviating from the topic at hand.

But when there's a generic warning like "expect your shit to get wrecked", one can only wonder how bad is the repercussion. I
f you see a "DANGER" or "DO NOT TRESPASS SIGN", it's not the same to expect a dog to bite you, than to be shot, than to step into a minefield.

How bad can be the consequences? my mind will start doubting reality itself? I'll become addicted? is the entity going to punish me for his amusement by making my life miserable? I'm condemning and putting my afterlife at risk? Am I going to get some sort of psychic parasite attached to me forever? Are my dreams going to be haunted? Is the spooky girlfriend I earn going to give me aids? or get pregnant from a nigger and cuck me?

See where I'm going? I get it, it's BAD, it's not nice, it's better to better myself instead of doing this... but in the end here we are, why are we here instead of bettering ourselves out there and dancing with the birds and feeding poor children? and having sex with super models after working out and getting a 12 hour job that pays like shit.

Because we all want a shortcut, even if you're goals aren't as mundane as having sexual pleasure, you're trying to earn something using a shortcut, because everything takes fucking forever, and half the time it doesn't even work, so maybe, just maybe this one time it's not as bad and I could be willing to risk "something" (because I don't even comprehend the extent of the risk) just to get ahead and break the rules in exchange of a greater sacrifice if I simply knew how big it would be.
>>
>>19018975
Zozzle
>>
>>19018993
Just stick to >>19018827
's recommendations. If you have to ask these questions, evocation is still a long ways off. Hell, Regardie recommends performing the Lesser Pentagram Rituals twice daily for a *year* before even *speculating* on their effectiveness or benefits.
>>
File: 1493931322241.jpg (91KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1493931322241.jpg
91KB, 480x515px
>mfw this whole entire thread
>>
>>19019040
good job on not contributing at all faggot.
>>
File: omg1.jpg (15KB, 490x441px) Image search: [Google]
omg1.jpg
15KB, 490x441px
>>19019044
Everyone seems consumed in displaying the narcissism of small differences.

"Muh demons want me to grow"
"Muh demons want to do me harm"
^Let both of these asses be set to grind corn.
>>
>>19018993
man you are honestly fuckign stupid.

and i feel like you are still a teenager.

i told you already >>19018634

demons will test you. if you arent mentally prepared. you will harm your OWN self due to the sheer amount of energy you will feel and difficulties in life you will have to face.
how many fucking times do i have to repeat myself.

protip: stop ebign a fucking pussy and just do it already.
>>
>>19018993
also you truly believe the occult is a shorcut?

oh boy do i have some news for you bucko.....
>>
>>19019053

you literally missed the point.
>>
>>19019056
>demons
>Lemegeton
>Goetia
>"Demons"
>not "Spirits"

>not recognizing a bifurcation of the current about a hundred years prior to Pseudomonarchia Daemonium
>not recognizing Heptameron's influence
>Not recognizing the manuscripts don't use the term Demon
>Not recognizing that "Goetia" is derived from the Greek "Goes" or sorcery, particularly in an ancestral context and the GMP
>>
>>19018811
I believe in you anon, thank you for the blessings. Blessings to you my friend, there is light at the end of the tunnel, trust me.
>>
>>19019040
Are you not amused?
>>
>>19019070
>inb4 i tell you im actually Greek and you are just trying to prove with your Demon Deamon shit that you are superior.

Piss off. We are discussing Goetic, and Dukante heriarchies. The occult community thanks you for being another chair-wizard.
>>
>>19019070
fug off
>>
>>19019084
>We are discussing Goetic
Yes, which has a traceable chain of historical succession from Greece to African Syncretic Religion. Said nothing about Daemons, btw, whole other topic.

>"The guy citing the history of the system is a LARPer", said the man speaking of darque pacts with his devil buddies
>>
>>19019127
>But muh personal feelpinions!!!!
>Has history no regard for them!!!???1/
>>
>>19019144
>my personal feelpinions
More like just restating the contemporary state of the grimoire community's consensus.

You should thumb through Geosophia sometime, it's a compelling read.
>>
>>19019127

Did you ever see me mention anything about pacts?
What does the chain from greek to african syncretic religion has anything to do with the matter at hand.

Are you one of those autistic kids that just enter a conversation and start telling people random shit that have no connection whatsoever to the main argument at hand.
>>
>>19019157
I...I was talking about >>19019084
>>
>>19019165
I am a 3rd person who posted earlier so da IP count didn't go up. I will be sure to check that out though, thanks. I'm assuming it's in the library?
>>
>>19019165
>Geosophia

>Current Godforms and egregores dont matter cause muh greek influences.
>>
>>19019161
>Did you ever see me mention anything about pacts?
So you don't deny being a darque little edgelord who clings to ahistorical and nonsensical interpretations of Lemegeton? Pardon, I thought a relationship of "they want me to grow through tests" implied a working cultivated relationship.

>What does the chain from greek to african syncretic religion has anything to do with the matter at hand
Substantiating that the entities in question only became demons in the interval period between the confession of Urbain Grandier and Psudomonarchia Daemonium, and beforehand were simply spirits, of the dead, of locations, and of half remembered godforms.

>start telling people random shit that have no connection whatsoever to the main argument at hand.
Figured that was pretty key in substantiating that these things in Lemegeton aren't demons and that we have an older stream in the textual traditions that appears older and more comprehensive than the PD line of texts.
>>
>>19019161
Maybe the fact you keep calling them demons makes you look like a pleb, despite shitting on everyone else who disagrees with you and calling them plebs? I'm going with, something to do with that.
>>
why is everyone just spouting shit you read, but no one is actually posting about their personal experience? seems like you're all theory and 0 practice, hence why you're all disagreeing with each other and seem like larpers.
>>
>>19019184
>Maybe the fact you keep calling them demons makes you look like a pleb, despite shitting on everyone else who disagrees with you and calling them plebs? I'm going with, something to do with that.

You act as if i dont realize the true meaning of the word Daemon. Once again, i'm greek....

Also having daemonic influence (since you have such an issue with me calling them demons). doesn't necessarily have to be bound to a pact.

The fact that spirits are a perversion of what they used to be, e.g. Astarte, turning into Astaroth. Also implies that the collective unconscious carries with it those certain attributes it aspires to in a sense.

>>19019194
Thanks for pointing this out anon. This is what i meant by The Ape of Thoth coming in like a complete autist and spewing nonsensical shit about the Geosophia and not providing actual concrete personal experiences.
>>
File: 1492302316275.jpg (557KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492302316275.jpg
557KB, 1200x850px
>>19019184
>I'm going with, something to do with that.
Bazinga.

Anyway to answer the question about the pastebin, everything discussed applies.

If you're cultivating a relationship with a particular entity (bad idea unless you're advanced, see the Regardie comments earlier ITT), there's gonna be a give and take. If you evoke the wrong entity for the wrong thing, you're opening a can of worms. You can get your boyfriend-free heartsweet to let you shove it in her, but maybe she gives you crotchrot and/or fucks all your friends. You can look bad to the spirits if you're a pathetic fucking foreveralone who has to go begging entities for pussy.

It works, just don't expect it to work too well.

~t. author of pastebin expansion
>>
>>19019205
>Anyway to answer the question about the pastebin, everything discussed applies.
>If you're cultivating a relationship with a particular entity (bad idea unless you're advanced, see the Regardie comments earlier ITT), there's gonna be a give and take. If you evoke the wrong entity for the wrong thing, you're opening a can of worms. You can get your boyfriend-free heartsweet to let you shove it in her, but maybe she gives you crotchrot and/or fucks all your friends. You can look bad to the spirits if you're a pathetic fucking foreveralone who has to go begging entities for pussy.

Wow so you are agreeing with all i said in this thread afterall.

Gg you are the literal autismus,.
>>
>>19019211
>agreeing with all i said
Not particularly, I'd say first of all, they're NOT DEMONS, and second of all the "testing" is only applicable if you're actually attempting to cultivate a particular relationship which unless you're also going around the 72 it's gonna unbalance you, hard, if you don't know how to standardize your approach.

I'm ALSO saying the "pussy" you keep bitching about is also 110% correct.

As well as stating you both are fucking spergtacular exemplars of why it's a really bad idea to latch onto one concept (like MUH DEEMINZ) and belligerently assert it as the only truth among people with the experience and knowledge to call you out on it.
>>
File: 1443584052268.jpg (88KB, 483x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443584052268.jpg
88KB, 483x750px
>>19019239
Thank you.

>But it doesn't matter because I'm just a larper or whatever according to >>19018975

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErSvZNXBd1Y
>>
>>19019236
i just told you 2 mins ago i know the actual meaning of a demon. why are you still trying to impose what i believe a demon to be? if a retard here doesnt get it its not my fault they should fucking read more.
>>
>>19019239
Whats your point here anon?
>>
File: 1494871812881.png (435KB, 812x672px) Image search: [Google]
1494871812881.png
435KB, 812x672px
>>19019261
>being deliberately obtuse (as well as playing fast an loose with the intent of the classification of Daemones).
And people say I'm cancer.

>>19019264
That it was, indeed, what I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoxTe9SffXc
>>
>>19019205
but how can you know that shit goes bad if you haven't experienced it yourself? did you fuck up? or you're just repeating shit you read somewhere else?

I just don't understand what's the benefit for a higher being to ruin your dick after giving you a sweetheart, what's in it for him? are they deranged? they're all fucked up in the head? I just don't see why they would waste their time in the first place giving you shit just to ruin it later to point a finger and laugh. Are they that bored? Are you that bored to make up a story and try to get people afraid of occult practice?
>>
>>19019291
They wont ruin your dick. You simply dont understand that the whole process is a give and take one.

Offer a song, offer incense, offer wine...offer your sexual energy and devotion to them. Be controlling but let yourself also be possessed.
>>
>>19019282
>look at me im using big boy words now.
>>
>>19019291
>did you fuck up
What makes you think I haven't?

>higher being
>higher
That's a whole lot of metaphysical conjecture when I see "legit" 'higher' beings acting way worse all the time.

>Are you that bored to make up a story and try to get people afraid of occult practice
Yes, I wrote a step by step guide to Agrippan reconstructions of the Solomonic rites because I DON'T want people to use it, uh-huh.
>>
>>19019307
>let yourself also be possessed.
Said no sane person ever.
>>
>>19019318

possession can bring a lot of fruitful things.
Angels can cause a state of possession aswell.
Possession isnt like the shit you watch in Hollywood movies
>>
File: 1494250349233.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1494250349233.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>19019311
>words greater than five syllables are impenetrable to me.
I'm very sorry, anon.
>>
>>19019324
>Implying Angels are *less Horrifying than Lemegeton

Y'know anon, Angels aren't like the shit you watch in Hollywood movies
>>
>>19019324
then how are they?
why is every post in this fucking thread like this? someone replies saying they know more than you, but never give a fucking straightforward answer.

>>19019317
>what makes you think I haven't?

then how about you share your god damn experience, everyone keeps doing this, gives a short reply mocking the previous poster and never fucking explains anything, just keeps refuting over and over with something else and never explains why their answer is right.
>>
>>19019366
Because nobody is asking "what's your personal experience?" They are saying shit like "God what a fucking pleb get on my level" and "If you never fucked up how could you know this?" Mr. dickwaver who has been shitting everywhere since the conception of the thread wants to have a wand measuring contest with anyone and everyone.
>>
>>19019341
never said they are less horryfying than the lemegeton. you guys assume too much shit.

>>19019332

I'm sorry my dear friend, i just refrain from using correct punctuation and grammar on the shit flinging image board that is 4chan.
>>
>>19019366
possession is simply a state of co-existance witha spirit. Mere exorcisms do not get rid of spirits but just block your perception to them.

Possession is a constant state of intuition and new behaviours ideas being developed from within you. Possession can be brought forth both by invocation aswell as evocation (given that you allow the spirit during evocation to enter you.)

Possession can also affect movements and speech patterns, giving you a whole new voice...or putting words in your mouth if you will at random times during conversations (similar to ocd behaviors).

Any other questions?
>>
>>19019428
I never said possessions were like Hollywood Movies, either.
>Hello, pot! I'm kettle!
>>
>>19019452
kys
>>
>>19019428

>b-but that's not what I meant!
>You guys just use the same words for different things!
>Those words weren't too big for me! I just don't like people using them on 4chins!
>>
>>19019462
when did i ever say angels are more horrifying than demons

and when did i ever say possession is similar to that of hollywoodian movies?

Are you having a tantrum anon? Do you even understand whats being discussed here?
>>
>>19019469
>I'm sorry my dear friend, i just refrain from using correct punctuation and grammar on the shit flinging image board that is 4chan.

Being this autistic and still shittalking a bunch of other people.
>>
>>19019462
So you know, like, when you respond to two different posts in a single post, the person replying to said post could be replying to any of the things you posted? That.
>>
>>19019481
Because you obviously have no idea what the fuck we are even discussing you shithead autist .
I hope you fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>19019437
yes, have you been possessed? have you known someone who was possessed? where does this possession knowledge come from? and can you be possessed without knowing it and without your consent?

Is being haunted in any way related to being possessed? or they're completely different?
>>
What the fuck are you guys doing with your lives? This shit's only acceptable if you're an 8 year old girl at a slumber party, or a teenage faggot trying to be edgy by being goth. (If you're gonna be edgy, make Hitler jokes on /pol/ instead.) You guys just make up pseudoparanormal bullshit. I know /x/ is mostly bullshit, but this is stuff that belongs on a fandom page. That's what this is, it's fucking fandom at this point.
>>
>>19019504
I love how you keep saying that to everyone who injures your butthole
>>
File: PlaidKnight.png (76KB, 1638x744px) Image search: [Google]
PlaidKnight.png
76KB, 1638x744px
>>19019524
>>
>>19019521
like i said, possession isnt like Hollywood movies. Yes i have during invocations, and still being affected by all the workings i did.
The knowledge comes from the spirits themselves, like i said during evocaiton the demons communicate through visions and ideas.

>>19019524
I'd love to go back and live an ignorant life like you do.

>>19019531
Yes because you have nothing to contribute to the thread and im literally the only fucktard here actually posting critical info for the OP.
>>
>>19019532
lmao saved.
>>
>>19019574
>tells everyone else up top they were wrong about everything and only his massive conjectures are accurate
>Gets Trolled
>Bitches about being the only one 'contributing'

You should try preparation H
>>
>>19019591

Lmao. You are wrong if you are literally not contributing with actual experiences and just flinging your fucking shit for no reason. And on top of that, providing false information.

QQ more. My opinion matters better than yours here faggot.
>>
>>19019624
Jeez, sorry. I didn't realize you were *literally* autistic. I was only using it as a figure of speech.
>>
>>19019637
Well atleast my type of autism doesn't make me retarded unlike yours.
>>
>>19018391
if you have to ask that here, you don't know how to do it safely.
>>
>>19019532

Plaid Knight reporting in. I lol'd.
>>
>>19019675
Good!
>>
any tips for just getting my feet wet? Looking for a being to guide me spiritually and in life if at all possible, a mentor
>>
>>19019741
Go stand in shallow water.
>>
>>19018391
Can anyone share some proofs or anecdotes of a successful summon? I'm very interested in hearing your experiences.
>>
>>19021352
I think the best proof you can get is to do it yourself. I mean what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>19018391
>>19018391
>circle has to be at least 22 feet wide
Nigga who has enough space for that?
>>
>>19021741
holy shit it's 10 feet idiot, says so obvious as fuck in the Goetia
>>
>>19021749
The pastebin does say 22 feet. IDK it might be a typo.. Anyone with enough energy to walk into the woods should have enough space for that. Or anyone with a basement
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.