[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck were they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 41Fmw8G7RYL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
41Fmw8G7RYL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
19KB, 350x350px
Help me /x/
When i was kid i used to wake up at night, and saw these egg shaped beings around my bed. They were bouncing in same rythm and going clockwise, two bounces at same place and then moved clockwise. They had different colors, and appeared at nights.

I was freaked out but never told about them to my parents, i've been wondering this thing for years.
These beings or whatever i should call them were about 1,5m height.

Pic sort of related.
>>
don't worry about it.
>>
>>19018298
Lol, that didnt help.
Not worried but has anyone anykind of theory or knowledge about similar beings?
>>
>>19018293
I made some research online and apparently it's really easy to craft glowing eggs. You should talk to your parents and check this link.

https://www.google.se/amp/www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Egg-Glow-in-the-Dark/%3Famp_page%3Dtrue
>>
>>19018293
>>
>>19018326
They even bounce.
>>
Thanks for crafting lessons, it happened when i was 4-8 years old and over 30 years ago.
>>
>>19018336
Well, what do you need help with then? Do you have any theories? Have you read about flying orbs?
>>
>>19018517
I have no fucking clue, thats why im asking. I know i was awake, i have asked about these things about people who are interested these kind of things but never gotten any answers or theories. Never heard about flying orbs besides some bullshit ghosthunter shows.

But they werent like that, just some eggshaped light creatures in different colors bouncing around.

I know its far fetched but i thought to give a shot here.

They werent threathening or hostile, just weird and i tried to reason myself that they were only imagination but there they were bouncing night after night.
>>
>>19018585
It was a carousel >>19018330 you dip
you said it's been 30 years thats why your memory of it is hazy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
it was TV show you dip!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLHp4tMNXlk
>>
OP they don't seem malevolent at all. I wouldn't worry about it, and just accept it as a cool thing about your childhood.

> tfw no guardian spirits to entertain me as a wee lad
>>
>>19020103
Hey dick, i was born in 78 closest think was barbababas when it comes to tv shows. And we had a black and white tv when those things happened.
>>
>>19020480
Thanks anon, that actually helped. Never thought about it that way, i saw nightmares frequently when i was kid. I also had another experiences that couldnt be reasoned. And lot of neardeath experiences where i was saved from people that appeared from nowhere.

I allmost drowned in the lake when i was swimming alone, didnt see any people when i went to swimming with airmatress or what its called and i fell from it and was in deeper waters that o thought and someone grabbed me and brought me to beach and when i was about to thank him/her or whatever there was no one present.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.