[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crown Chakra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

What happens when you open your crown chakra?

All the other chakras have a base in the physical realm, things that we know and can more or less measure.

The crown chakra though....opening it and how it's discussed seems like jumping off into a realm we know little about.

What can I expect from opening this chakra? Should I wait for someone to guide me through it or should I go for it?
>>
>>19018274
If you subscribe to the endocrine model, I don't think it's that far out...
>>
>>19018274
Instinctive center
Sexual center
Moving center
Emotional center
Thinking center
Higher emotional center
Higher thinking center

Experiences through the higher emotional center and higher thinking center can't be described in words.

In order to access them, the work of the lower centers must be regulated and put in order.

If someone could tell you what to expect from opening it, there would be no point. It would be an experience trite enough to put into language.
>>
>>19018288
This guy really gave a ''to the point'' summary for those who already have a basic understanding of each channels(Chakras)

Thing is in order to properly open your chakras you have to work your way up from base to the top

The thing is the 5th chakra is the bridge between the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th and the 6th and 7th

If you awaken the Kundalini energy flow without opening properly the 1st up to the 7th, it has been reported it can fuck your shit up badly
>>
>>19018316
How will I know when all of my chakras are opened? The only one I ever seem to feel real energy from is my root chakra and my third eye chakra,
>>
>>19018334
Nigga, do you even yoga?
>>
it's the journey, stupid.
>>
>>19018316
I got an unexpected kundalini awakening

Do you have suggestions for opening the 7 chakras properly at this point?
Or a guide to properly managing them?
>>
>>19018375
Y.O.G.A.
>>
thirst for knowledge, information, truth
>>
>>19018274
The universe from the human body's perspective becomes one additional layer of reflectivity.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHBfp6QC-MY
>>
File: SplitTheBeast.jpg (27KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
SplitTheBeast.jpg
27KB, 960x480px
>>19018380
Yoga is what made me spontaneously awaken my kundalini: but yoga isn't helping with trying to piece my identity and purpose back together, now that I've literally been awakened to the millions of realities and entities out there.

My perspective on reality has changed so much, doing fucking horse stance doesn't help.

I need to find a job right now, but my mind is seemingly running on multiple streams now. It's hard to know who I am, when I can empathise/assimilate so many other perspectives.
>>
>>19018432
Then you aren't doing it right. i'm not talking about housewife yoga. I'm talking, learn Hathayoga and Rajayoga, to begin with.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 574x430px)
image.jpg
33KB, 574x430px
>>19018432
i'm a little confused about how you went from aligning your chakras to trying to unfragment your personality.

chakras aren't "personalities" and i've never seen these two topics linked before

maybe start another thread? D.I.D. is very relevant to /x/ imho.
>>
>>19018998
Kundalini syndrome. Surely, that has come up in your studies.

>>19018916
I'll look into them, though I'm not sure how they can help
>>
>>19019022
Go over to Ape's library in /omg/ and download a book called "Hatha Yoga Pradipika" by Swami Swatmarama
>>
>>19018916
What about kundalini yoga?
>>
>>19019051
Sure, it still incorporates most of the traditional aspects of yoga (asana, pranayama, etc.). It's not really a "type" of yoga, but a synthesis of different types of yoga.
>>
File: 1494854944497.jpg (205KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494854944497.jpg
205KB, 708x1000px
>>19019039
Thanks, getting it now

There's so many fucking books on kundalini there its only adding to my bewilderment.
>>
>>19019163
You're welcome. Glad to hear it. Feel free to ask questions in the thread too, there are some very knowledgeable yoga practitioners over there, including Ape himself. Just try not to ask anything you can google.
>>
Take some peyote. It blasts open all of your chakras at once. And legal, just join the Native American Church. Open to all.
>>
>>19019039
What is /omg/?
>>
File: 1370273597075.jpg (34KB, 352x441px) Image search: [Google]
1370273597075.jpg
34KB, 352x441px
I find what grounds my kundalini is strenuous exercise. Run 5 miles, followed by 45 minutes of calesthenics, kettle bell, and hill sprints. Accupressure.. self massage.. further meditation.

Find balance in your diet, your life.. listen to your body.
>>
>>19019286

>>19014675
>>
I dont know if mines open, but I feel it go off very often. Especially in deep thought Ill get a really short really intense tingling at the very crown of my head
>>
>>19019458

Weightlifting got me through D.I.D.

No shit. Worked great. I stayed in it in a big way for about 10 years before some joints started wearing out.
>>
>>19019568
What is D.I.D.?
>>
>>19019568
no way nigga i was just about to watch Split

tell us about yourself baka senpai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.