[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /x/ feel about the Freemasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: mason.png (65KB, 602x546px) Image search: [Google]
mason.png
65KB, 602x546px
How does /x/ feel about the Freemasons?
>>
>>19016125
They are basically Jew-wannabes.
Bunch of faggots all of them.
>>
>>19016125
Post this thread again in two weeks and I might tell you.
>>
>>19016125
They're all pussies. Any of you fuckers wanna throw-down hmu
>>
>>19016291
true.
bottom of the barrel.
>>
My mom's uncle is a freemason. There's really nothing noteworthy about him other than the fact that he looks like Billy Carter and his name is also Billy.
>>
My mother's uncle was a master mason. At his funeral, other master masons and Templars made peace with him and the funeral was funded by the masons in my area. My grandma had his old ring, but she died without telling anyone where it was. It's gone forever.
>>
I actually made it in for two weeks and left because it was dumb as shit. It's literally a club for older men. They collect money, do some minor charity work, and hang out at the lodge.

I'm in my 30's and even I felt young there. My father got me in, and I told them it wasn't for me after a couple weeks.

They were like "well, it was nice having you."

No big deal. The biggest secret they/we have was little ways of identifying other freemasons. That's literally it.
>>
>>19016539
Why did you join if you thought it was so dull?
>>
>>19017100
Perhaps, anon, he didn't think it was dull until after he joined and found out that it was dull.

I know, crazy.
>>
>>19016125
Powerful but a bit outdated.
They should come up with something cooler.
We live in the age of the internet now...
Esoteric knowledge is free and everywhere for those smart enough to find it.
All freemasonry really has now is the network.
>>
>>19017119
But why was he so stupid as to not research it prior to joining? Two people are at fault there, him, and his proposer. But mostly him.
>>
>>19016125
Slightly perturbed.
>>
>>19016125
19yo English Mason Mason here. Any particular questions?
>>
>>19017136
>All freemasonry really has now is the network.

Wrong.

You either lack or ignore the understanding of an initiation rite, it's functions and the concept of ritual work.
>>
>>19017334
Sadly true of a lot of members, too. We should all adopt the French Rite. Kick out the non-Christians, and crank the alchemy up to 11.
>>
Master Mason checking in. It's like anything, you get out what you put in. It's definitely outdated in some ways. Grand Lodge in my area is kicking and screaming it's way into the internet age. There are things that come from being a Mason you can't get from just reading about it, though. The degrees themselves are an experience. If you've never been initiated into a formal group, it's hard to appreciate how powerful some of the ritual experiences can be to live rather than just read. There's also valuable networking there, though if that's all you want you're better off hitting your local Chambers of Commerce. I can't say it's the end all be all, but I can say that I have greatly valued my experiences there, and the esoteric lessons as well. You can read anything on the net, but do you really live it, ponder it, try to understand it? There are also times during degrees when it hits you that you are continuing a tradition that has been happening for centuries. You are kneeling and taking the same oaths as George Washington, Beethoven, countless others. And in my Lodge, it's the same place countless others have knelt for nearly three hundred years. There's a sublime power to that beyond just the old symbols.
>>
>>19017345
That's the opposite of what the French do lol, the Grand Orient de France even allow atheists.
>>
>>19017438
GOdF =/= French Rite.
GLNF and a few of the others work it correctly. Plus the Regime Ecossais Rectifee follows on from it beautifully, and it's very Christian.
>>
>>19017465
Ah fair enough. Is that the Rectified Scottish Rite?
>>
I love big dicks :v
>>
>>19017546
Thanks Pete
>>
>>19017542
You betcha. If you ever get the chance, hit it up. The tracing board lectures in it will make you cry with delight. Especially if you're in the USA (in which case, good luck finding it), where the irony will be staggering.
>>
>>19017558
There are RSR lodges in England, where I am. I think they're invite only, and you have to be in the KT first, but I'll get there eventually! They seem fascinating.
>>
>>19017562
Ah aye. England is golden. Especially if you're in/near London. Invites a-plenty if you're keen enough. Just look for SRIA members, since all the more alchemical and Martinist groups share members.
>>
>>19017604
I've been to a few SRIA events, hoping to join soon via a number of friends I have in the order. Seems really fascinating.
>>
>>19017276
It's not easy to find out informations. And a small group is less affected by information leaks. Also, i think >>19016539 trusted his father, he was curious, and finally he left before knowing if there were further secrets
>>
>>19017624
>>19017632
It is pretty fascinating. Beyond the Craft gives you tonnes of info. I mean, there are also lots of books in French if you're better than me at google translate.
>>
File: 1494768826875.png (225KB, 317x283px) Image search: [Google]
1494768826875.png
225KB, 317x283px
they are all dead, so why care I'm the last of us.
>>
Theyre a group off people witch is essentialy about knowlege and helping out others. Theyre not all "jews
>>
>>19017665
Beyond the Craft is an excellent book, I read it very regularly lol
>>
File: disregardthefrog.jpg (72KB, 629x538px) Image search: [Google]
disregardthefrog.jpg
72KB, 629x538px
>>19016458
This is pretty much it. If you're smart or good at something or are going to be a good business man then they'll likely get you up the ladder, but if you're just some average joe who owns some small business then they'll just keep you at your level.
>>
>>19016125
They're breddy gud guise
>>
>>19018053
>implying the only "good" business men own huge corporations
>>
I do not feel anxiety when I am near them.

Feeling aside...I think they prefer scientific method.
>>
AI expansion package. Meant to create the perfect social atmosphere to study/examine.
>>
>>19018203
Terrorism 101:
Would you keep a secret even if it harmed society? Would you tell someone a secret if it would help save their life?
>>
>>19018210
When I was a young I lived in a city. I remember me smoking marijuana. We were smoking outside and a DEA agent approached us. And told us they had recently busted people with bales of marijuana used as a cover to transport uranium. People would prefer to get caught with large amounts of marijiuana then uranium...he said if we don't know where we get it from than we should not be smoking it. And left. The thing is nobody said much. Nobody said there is WMDs in weed. Nobody said nothing. We were some jaded youth that thought for the most part we've seen it, experienced it, or heard it all. So it went in and out like a breeze.
>>
>>19016125
aside from being traitors to humanity, they seem like regular old perverts
>>
>>19016125
Don't care about the majority, but Propaganda Due and all its allies and collaborators are scum of the highest order. Literal country-controlling conspiracy theory stuff.
>>
>>19017136
Come on man. Joint the O.T.O. We're so cool and hip, your friends are gonna be so jealous.
>>
Most of them are low ranking Goyim
>>
>>19016125
Read a good book by "the rosicrucian society" called, "an occult investigation into freemasonry and catholicism"....they go to great lengths to illustrate the theology of freemasonry...

....to be quite honest I personally find f reemasonry to be a bit similar to mormonism
>>
>>19019250
Jealous of the old people butt stuff?
>>
File: solomontemplecutaway_crop.jpg (140KB, 960x588px) Image search: [Google]
solomontemplecutaway_crop.jpg
140KB, 960x588px
>>19019260

>"Low Ranking Goyim"

Most holy and glorious Lord God, the great Architect of the universe, the giver of all .... when completed, was fitted with such exact nicety that it more resembled the handiwork of the Supreme Architect of the Universe more than that of human hands.
>>
>>19016125
I find anyone who is willing to join a cult, without knowing which God this cult intends to convince you to follow, as wreckless.
>>
>>19016141
This. They're pseudokikes.
>>
File: Funnyhowthingsworkout.jpg (383KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Funnyhowthingsworkout.jpg
383KB, 1280x720px
>>19020489

It is quoted here as presented in the Monitor of the Lodge published by the Masonic Grand Lodge of Texas.

My brother, in behalf of this Lodge, I now present to you this white Lambskin Apron. It may be, that in the coming years, upon your brow shall rest the laurel leaves of victory; it may be that, pendant from your breast, may hang jewels fit to grace the diadem of some Eastern potentate.

Aye! More than these, for light, added to coming light, may enable your ambitious feet to tread round after round of the ladder that leads to fame in our Mystic order; and even the purple of our fraternity may rest upon your honored shoulders; but never again, from mortal hands; never again, until your enfranchised spirit shall have passed upward and inward, through the pearly gates, can a greater honor be bestowed, or one more emblematical of purity and innocence, than that which has been conferred upon you tonight.

This Apron, the special gift of this Lodge, is yours to wear upon all proper occasions throughout an honorable life, and at your death, is to be placed upon the coffin that contains your lifeless remains and with them shall be laid beneath the silent clods of the valley.

May the pure and spotless surface of this Apron be an ever-present reminder of “that purity of heart and uprightness of conduct so essentially necessary,” thus keeping pure your thoughts, and inspiring nobler deeds and greater achievements.

Then, when at last, your weary feet shall have come to the end of life’s toilsome journey, and from your nerveless grasp, shall drop, forever, the working tools of life, may the record of your life and actions be as pure and spotless as this Apron now is; and when your soul, freed from earth, shall stand naked and alone before the Great White Throne, may it be your portion to hear from Him who sits thereon, the welcome plaudit: “Well done, thou good and faithful servant! Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord!”
>>
File: sorryforthegarbage.jpg (67KB, 854x352px) Image search: [Google]
sorryforthegarbage.jpg
67KB, 854x352px
>>19020574

>I don't think she was pointing at Dallas....
>>
>>19020603
That's a nice Apron Lecture, but the Emulation one is better. More succinct.
>>
File: 3 cubes.png (9KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 cubes.png
9KB, 819x460px
>>19017334
WRONG.
AASR master mason here.
you guys are right you can act out initiation way better than a freemason logde just by studying the rites and acting them out with a firm will.
(also there is no proof that practical initiation has an effect) you could just study the internet hard.i find myself liking a freemasonic/chaote aproach
>>
File: bob.jpg (16KB, 236x322px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
16KB, 236x322px
>>19017345
THIS
>>
>>19020603
awesome lecture bro.:
also noticed pic^
>>
Freemasons -> OTO -> Thelema -> Wicca -> Lavey's Satanism -> New Age.

Questions?
>>
Free masons aye
Pretty interesting fellows
Generally quite knowledgaeble
They get a bad rap alot
>>
>>19016125
They own the world and brainwash us all with their media mind control (4chan included). Naturally I detest them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4R_df7gxB8
>>
>>19021044
Yes:
O.T.O. did not spawn Thelema, they were merely the first to accept Liber L. Also, New Age movement predates LaVeyan Satanism.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.