[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

hey /x/
idk much about ghosts but like 6 websites say that the Job Corps building i'll be staying at in a couple months is haunted because a girl killed herself there a few years ago.

How do i avoid getting haunted?
The buildings much too big for me to burn sage in, plus she killed herself in the girls' dorm and im a male

IF I masturbate to the dead girl will it make her ghost too weirded out to wanna fuck with me?

pic unrelated
>>
It's not the one in Ottumwa is it?
>>
>>19016074
Naw, the Fred G Acosta building in Tucson, Ariz, anon.

http://www.hauntedplaces.org/item/fred-g-acosta-job-corps-center/
>>
>>19016080
Good I was a little freaked lol
>>
>>19016088
Good dubs.
But what can i do to protect myself?
>>
>>19016056
Yes !

But you'll never know if the ghost possesses someone, so just to be sure
Masturbate and cum on every individual you meet in that building. Just to be safe
>>
I hear having sex with a ghost is extremely pleasurable, even more pleasurable than the tightest boy pussy.
>>
>>19016056
If it starts messing with you, assert your dominance. Tell it to fuck off, start throwing punches at it, whip out your dick if need be. It will see it has no power over you and go mess with someone else.
>>
If anything bring salt with you, purification crystals, and say a prayer for her soul before you sleep. Be respectful, you'll be fine.
>>
>>19016129
I think he should bust his nut to the dead bitch desu.

Don't listen to this fag, OP, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>19016056
why would you masturbate to a dead girl? fuck this is why I hate arizona

why do you even assume her spirit would remain in that blighted shithole of a state?
>>
>>19016150
Such anger
>>
>>19016150
wow anon wtf did arizona do to u
>>
>>19016166
A little bit of every bad experience you can imagine. It's actually where most of my suicide attempts took place.
I have hits on my head there from several local gangs from a very long time ago. A bitter taste in my mouth even the day I left. This was the first place I experienced the horror of government syndicated crime.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.