[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with black cats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: lenincat.jpg (44KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
lenincat.jpg
44KB, 317x317px
I have a black cat (female) that is around 2 years old.
I live in an old house with a good ammount of paranormal activity (ghost footsteps, closets slamming open, things falling or moving). All this has stopped since she is in our house, and I no longer fear moving around during night time.
I also recall perfectly how I was looking for a specific small item that disappeared and mentioned it out loud when she was around, the day after that, the item appeared inside my shoe.
So what is the reasoning here? Are black cats magical or something? I dont post pics of her because I fear she might be disturbed
>>
>>19015335
Maybe it is just that now whenever you hear something you subconsciously think the cat made those noises. You are still haunted, anon
>>
>>19015335
Anon. Do you remember getting your cat?
>>
File: IMG_20170424_050324.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_050324.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
Mods are asleep.

Post black cats.
>>
>>19015335
No, all cats are special creatures that can perceive more than most humans will ever know, hence the ancient Egyptian cat-worshipers.

I have a white cat that surely sees things that no one else can.
>>
>>19015362
I have had cats but none showed these abilities
>>19015355
Yeah she was born an only child to another cat of mine who died of unknown causes when this one was 1 month old
>>
File: 4a2d6b788a04cad66bcd41e3d85ffbda.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4a2d6b788a04cad66bcd41e3d85ffbda.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>19015357
Ok she wont mind being posted im paranoid
I'm getting a male black cat soon and keep it outdoors to hunt rats. Have to wait another week until it finishes breastfeeding
>>
>>19015387
Maybe cats are more like people than we had thought.
>>
>>19015404
I see a lot of similarities between my cat and my gf. They are both retarded and do random dumb shit all the time, but I keep em because they are adorable
>>
>>19015414
I haha'd. ;)
>>
File: Maura.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Maura.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
Somebody posted this in a cat thread sometime last year, I don't remember what board it was, it may have been /x/ in all honesty.

I find something about it's gremlin-like pose and strange proportions hilarious. I was waiting in line for a job interview at one point and this stupid fucking cat popped into my mind and I couldn't help but laugh.

It's just a stupid cat and I don't know why I find it so funny.
>>
>>19015397
kawaii :3
>>
>>19015502
Thanks for the laugh i always find it funny when a cat sits like that
>>
File: business-cat-03.jpg (39KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
business-cat-03.jpg
39KB, 620x620px
>>19015335
Cats in general are smart as fuck.
You can ask them if they've seen something you lost and they'll usually help find it or push you in the right direction.
They are great hunters, but don't force them to do what the don't want to.
They can also sense when you are sick, sad or distressed. They can also smell a person who is dying. They will also mourn others and their own dead. They also have natural fighting ability, along the lines of jujitsu. They can swim in emergencies and can sometimes run on water if scared enough.
I love them since they are strong willed, hygienic little furballs, but they still need protection and attention.

Moreso than a dog.
A dog can eat anything and live off it.Dogs won't go blind from a lack of Taurine. Dogs don't have to run down prey to come back and feed their fragile kittens.
>>
>>19016672
>They can also sense when you are sick, sad or distressed.
You hear people say this about almost any animal that can be kept as a domestic pet, but I really think it's true for cats. My old cat would rarely if ever come into my room, let alone on the actual bed, but everytime I was ill, without fail it would lay right on me as I slept, and knead at my chest and neck. He was a black cat too.
>>
>>19015335
They ARE magic. My female black cat was the best friend I've ever had, the sweetest, most beautiful creature I've ever seen. She also 'controlled' me - she picked me out, and could make me think about her and could read my mind and respond to my thoughts. She would often appear in my dreams in order to wake me up out of them, and then be there right next to me, waiting for me, when I awoke.
She was and is the guiding force in my life. Black cats might be the personification of a spirit force or of something inside of you. They are not "real" or "natural" creatures, they are supernatural and know how to work with signs and sigils. Mine was and is the love of my life.
>>
Cats are tuned in to the other plane, the real place. When I was just a fetus, my parents' Siamese cat would sit on my mom's pregnant belly all day and sleep next to her all night, and after I was born, she'd stick close by me everywhere. My first word was "kitty" - we were obsessed with each other. I didn't care so much about "mommy" or "daddy" or understand them, but kitty and I had a special understanding between us. She knew me before I was born and I think she called me into this place.
Some cats might just be cats, but you can look into their eyes and observe their behavior to see which ones are more than just a cat. Many have much more character and understanding than people.
>>
Cats are very strong-willed and independent. They have souls and their own inner lives.

This is one of my favorite stories, by Rudyard Kipling
>"'I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me."
http://boop.org/jan/justso/cat.htm
>>
>>19015335
>fears and worships cat
that's the stuff anon, you're getting close to the truth
>>
>>19017628
Nice story
>>19016672
Yeah my first cat's first child was born dead and she cried for weeks
This one I have now acts all independent but starts crying too when she thinks she's alone. Quite sad
>>
>>19015335
Cats just absolutely fucking despise spooks and would lead a genocide on them if they could figure out doorknobs, and no spook is dumb enough to mess with something that hates them with such intensity.
>>
>>19017614
I am really hoping you are not implying bestiality but instead some kind of familiar attachment.
>>
>>19018154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYFIV5NV7m4

They're on their way.
>>
>>19018154
lots of cats figured out door knobs.....
>>
>>19018187
>Fuck the doors, spook wars now
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.