[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BACK TO WOODSTOCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: woodstock.png (2MB, 1363x737px) Image search: [Google]
woodstock.png
2MB, 1363x737px
I just realized I had found this spot last week when reading through the 8+ archived cryptic AL/VA threads. OP kept referring to "two fingers" and, this spot would have ~180 acres of water. I checked archives and catalog, all expired. You still out there OP?
>>
File: woodstock2.png (2MB, 1358x651px) Image search: [Google]
woodstock2.png
2MB, 1358x651px
>>19015039
>>
File: woodstock3.png (1MB, 929x607px)
woodstock3.png
1MB, 929x607px
>>
OP here, was just shown this from the first thread I posted these in.

https://imgur.com/a/SqTk4

I was convinced in the beginning stages of reading those threads that AL boy = AL OP. I believed from the beginning and still believe that VA is where the story is. Crabshack, and this spot are somehow related.
>>
No /k/omandos or VAnons on their way to the crabshack? You pussies...
>>
I am close enough to this spot to justify a weekend investigation, but I will puss out doing it on a work night and night evar
>>
>>19015039
How did you come across this place? It's pretty far from the original coordinates.
>>
original thread was a joke by alabamanon/op, rest of threads are garbage
>>
>>19015163
was looking for places that had water to make for the 182 acres. seems woodstock was a clue, and i stumbled here. i was just scrolling in/out google maps around the locations on rivers or lakes, and noticed fingers. i always cruise on satellite view.
>>
I didn't see original thread but used to live 10 mins from these coordinates... can anyone get me up to speed?
>>
>>19015213
182 acres of water that is
>>
>>19015090
>>19015218
check the link in thread quoted here
>>
>>19015218
Do you remember any missing children stories from that area
>>
>>19015213
So did this have anything to do with that amount of acres of water or is it just about the fingers?
>>
>>19015238
I don't have access to the GIS data that would make that search easy right now, but at the time it was "water? check. fingers? nfw, check" but the threads were way too long to jump in and show this off at the point in which i found it.
>>
I just checked the average width of river there, and it would be approximately 12 river miles to make 182 acres.
>>
>>19015227
Read up on all the pics on the link but I'm still lost...
>>19015234
Nothing comes to mind. What time frame did this person go missing? I lived there 2008-2012
>>
>>19015324
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18970224/
here is the second first thread.
>>
I gotta bump on ya!!
>>
What even became of this?
>>
>>19017935
I WAS A MISTAKE @JIM
>>
come back to us real VA OP
>>
>>19015039
Is it the same Woodstock where that fucking amazing party in the '60s happened?
>>
slightly curious if someone goes to the coords
>>
it looks like someone recently bulldozed the spot in third pic, unless its a sandpit. can't tell when no streetv iew.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.