[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make something paranormal more likely to happen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9019.gif (28KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9019.gif
28KB, 267x200px
How can I make something paranormal more likely to happen to me? Always wanted an experience.
>>
go take a two mirror and place with 90 degree between them edge to edge.

light a candle. place candle middle of the two mirror.

shut down all other light source and wait while watching mirrors and candle.

when you succeed come and tell us.
>>
>>19014905
that ain't paranormal u fuck
>>
Learn magic. Praise Kek!
>>
>>19014883
There is no paranormal. We are all roleplaying here. I mean, come on.
>>
>>19014921
arabs used that shit for calling and controlling gins with some spell words but i dont know. but it would be enough if there is anything near of altar.
>>
Get off /x/, leave the basement and go find something paranormal
>>
>>19014935
Yep, this is a larp board.
>>
Go to the American west
>>
Become an amateur astronomer.

Worked for me.
>>
File: giphy_5.gif (1MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
giphy_5.gif
1MB, 480x264px
>>19014883
>>
>>19014883
meditate become a battery of energy
effectively making you a food source for things
>>
>>19017137
No.
>>
>>19016488
What is different about the American West?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491181717132.jpg (42KB, 595x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491181717132.jpg
42KB, 595x720px
When I was 13 I asked for paranormal shit to happen to me, now I have a clingy spirit. Not worth.
>>
>>19014935
>>19015055
I was afraid of this. Damn it guys.
>>
>>19014883

Get yourself real tired, spend the evening alone in the dark watching horror flicks or something, and go to bed in complete darkness.

What you want to do is reach that first stage of sleep where you're kind of half-conscious still. You can get both visual and auditory hallucinations. It'll all feel completely real to you so it'll be easier to convince yourself that it was, then you can go and annoy actual sane people with that bullshit in vain attempts to make yourself an interesting person. This works well because it'll also push anyone mildly intelligent out of your life. When all that's left are idiots who believe in ghosts, then you and your new friends can spend all day just circlejerking with this crap.
>>
>>19014935
I know 80% of this board is larping (and i fucking hate it) but don't tell me there is no paranormal, i mean there MUST be a 20% of real shit
>>
>>19017157
Cowboys and Indians and shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.