[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 42

File: Azh'taus.jpg (152KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
Azh'taus.jpg
152KB, 672x960px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Mesoamerican and Amerind
Dark Shamans - Kanaima and the Poetics of a Violent Death

A few words on "Dark Shamans: Kanaima and the Poetics of a Violent Death" -

Kanaima is a series of practices of the so called “assault sorcery” of Amazonia. The lay concept of the term is of any shaman that’s been possessed by the malignant spirit of the jaguar and goes on quasi lycanthropic killing sprees. In more recent times they have been recognized as the incarnate opposition to “Aleluia” or a synchretic Christian faith (Anglican in origin, rare for all the Catholic syncretisms)...the basic idea is that a native named Bichiwung got educated in Europe and tried to find God in a church...he found God but was told the Whites were fucking liars so he gave Bichiwung a book called “The Red Bible” which taught him how to revise shamanic practices for Jesus. Anyway he came back and the practices REALLY pissed the Kanaima off. They killed Bichiwung twice, and the prophet used his revised medicines to return from the dead. The third time they scattered his body to the corners of reality that it could not be raised. Aleluia is neat but not really the focus here; the assumption is that in dream God will impart ritual songs which must be preserved in the language they were delivered in -via dream- to remain effective. No translations allowed.
>>
>>19014675
The reality is rather more dense as it’s a tightly controlled system of initiatory magick involving the compulsive and ritualized murder of individuals (mostly hunting males) via beating half to death with a club, sexual assault with jagged tool, snake venom in the tongue, and after the body is interred, they will return to the grave site to extract “grave honey” or using a long pole to penetrate the grave and pull up the liquid result of putrefaction, shamanically mimicking the anteater, as well as the form of certain transgressive Buddhist and Saivist rituals. There was very little known about kanaima until Dr. Whitehead’s ethnography. This shamanic complex shares similarities with the Warao Hobeo (see: In Darkness and Secrecy chapter 1) that live a stonesthrow north in the Orinoco delta who focus veneration on a Death God manifested as the Macaw, but far more violent. They also share similarities with the Yanomami practices of funerary endocannibalism as well as the overarching doctrine of spirit occupation in the human body. It’s all in the book.

Anyhow this is the first public version of the document (thanks to Palo). I’m very proud to host it.
>>
Bump for the most fascinating ethnography to have been published in twenty years plus.
>>
File: 1443779486477.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1443779486477.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>19014843
>they will return to the grave site to extract “grave honey” or using a long pole to penetrate the grave and pull up the liquid result of putrefaction,
>>
File: 1489532705194.jpg (123KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
1489532705194.jpg
123KB, 600x923px
>>19014972
>2017
>not sucking grave juice for ULTIMATE POWER
Pleb.
>>
>>19014992
Implying it does anything

>ULTIMATE POWER
What, continuing to suck corpse anus juice and being feared by some jungle people is now considered ''ultimate power''?
>>
File: 1493330824617.jpg (439KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
1493330824617.jpg
439KB, 1200x792px
>>19015025
You have my permission to be an internet tough guy about Kanaima AFTER you've walked the Guyana Shield hunting trails at night for a couple months.
>>
>>19015025
>raping someone isn't power
>murdering someone isn't power
>using their carcass for magical gains isn't power

Yeah, no - complete, total, and utter domination of an individual IS power.
>>
groace
>>
Are there any concepts synonymous with the concept of the Anglo Saxon Wyrd?
>>
>>19015046
Like in general or in Aleluia?
For Aleluia I guess that'd be synonymous with notions of concentrated ritual power in places, songs, and practitioners, but no outright parallelism.

Really I imagine that holds true in all systems with lines that blur between practice, place, and method.
>>
>>19015036
What does that have to do with anything?

The entire practice is a cycle of violence and corpse ass juice sucking.
>>
>>19015043
>ULTIMATE POWER

Power, yes. Ultimate? No.
Power is in the capacity for the act, not the act itself.
>>
>>19015060
>corpse ass juice
That's really only a thing if you're lucky enough to save a section of the colon from the initial assault OR a grave that's shallow and unprotected enough to fully excavate to save for fermentation, most of the time they're just probing to depth with little care to point of grave entry.
>>
>>19015073
What would be the magical purpose of this act? The juice on its own doesn't do shit. Is it mental fuckery?

>inb4 psychological model
>2017
>>
>>19015083
I'd say a post-interment extraction is largely symbolic, but for the assault extractions I'd say it's a twofold purpose, both connected to each other.

1) The blood and therefore tissue will be stressed and therefore enriched with hormone and blood content.
2) Ownership of the quintessence of someone's blood and body equates to ownership of the soul or spirit. In many senses these guys are engaging in the sort of 'soul traffic' that mark the Warao clusters of assault shamanism. As such, the Kanaima are entrusted with domination and ownership of mortal souls to ensure a steady stream of souls into hellish abodes the Jaguar Spirit.
>>
>>19015092
le adrenochrome faec
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (41KB, 1022x432px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
41KB, 1022x432px
>>19015102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4oZXfrf18Y

>Tell me about the glands.
>>
Here's a spell I invented yesterday to find lost items. So far I've used it twice, and it worked both times!

All you need is a willow wand. Hold it in your right hand, and as you visualize the item to be found you should recite the incantation:

>Wand of willow, help me find
>The object pictured in my mind

Then, follow your intuition. The wand will lead the way.
>>
>>19014843
>hhhhhehehe
>>
>>19015092
Where can I read more about this Jaguar Spirit?
>>
What is /sum/
>>
>>19015224
How to summon "demons" or spirits from Lemegeton/Solomonic materials.

>>19015193
>93
In this exact context? Nowhere else.
If you want a general idea of the overall intention you can look through the first chapter of In Darkness and Secrecy which covers a Macaw Spirit which has more or less the same function in their cosmology as the Kanaima's Jaguar.
>>
Requesting pdf of The Final Battalion!
>>
>>19015156
>156
Why does it need to be willow?
>>
>>19015254
>>>/pol/
>>
I'm stuck with a bit of a problem. I'm about to enter my second year of uni and I'm sharing a room with a few friends. I plan on practising evocation rituals, but one of my close friends is very worried that I'll fuck up and curse the house. Can you provide some good protections/bindings/banishments that will help me protect my new student house?
>>
>>19016101
Do it in the yard.
>>
>>19016101

Star Ruby and Star Sapphire.
>>
>>19016117
Thanks for the update Ape. Sooo, dark shamans... Kanaima are the "evil" spirits that these shaman allow themselves to be connected to? Sort of a LHP; but of the Carib variety?
>>
I'm starting to read "the secret teachings of all ages" is it a good book?

t. scrub
>>
>>19016384
Manly P Hall is great and his alchemy stuff too.

>"the secret teachings of all ages" is it a good book?
Yes. It covers a wide variety of topics.
>>
>>19016656

iˌniSHēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: initiation; plural noun: initiations

the action of admitting someone into a secret or obscure society or group, typically with a ritual.
>>
File: 8976543.png (41KB, 1074x1064px) Image search: [Google]
8976543.png
41KB, 1074x1064px
sigils, yes or no?
>>
File: 1456320813707.jpg (40KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456320813707.jpg
40KB, 473x500px
Any texts on Sages in the library?

Being a phone posting pleb at the moment and it won't load.
>>
>>19016384
Appreciated.

Cheers.
>>
>>19016979
Sigils, when time, effort, and meaning are put into them - are great. Lol random XD ones are for chaotes.

>>19017198
>Sages
I know you mean a profoundly wise person... All of these books are to make you think, practice, and grow. YOU should have the goal of becoming a sage.
>>
>>19016376
>Kanaima are the "evil" spirits
>Evil
This is sorta in contention. The upper hypostate of the Kanaima spirit is the creator of all life. Jaguar is his predation aspect. Dark and violent? Maybe. "Evil"? According to the cosmology, no more evil than any other forest predator.

>these shaman allow themselves to be connected to
I don't think it's entirely consensual. Shamans in the region make a big deal about which spirits "build houses in your chest". Much of the preparatory songs are tied to keeping bad spirits out. One spirit makes you horny. Another makes you violent. Yet another makes you ill. My understanding is that a Kanaima spirit "invades" your chest and sets up shop. There's no real "getting rid of it" other than going through the motions of initiation which ends with you being an actual initiate with a blood hungry jungle cat living in your upper respiratory cavity.

>LHP
Essentially.
>>
>>19015266
>Why does it need to be willow?
willow is super flexible, so I imagine good for dousing which relies on perception of micromovements.
>>
Hi, can anyone help me with a sign of a spell? I was recommended the /omg/ thread to ask, but I do not know if I'm in the right place.
>>
File: H0E.jpg (37KB, 620x427px) Image search: [Google]
H0E.jpg
37KB, 620x427px
>>19017849

Ask what you need to ask and someone might get back to you.
>>
>>19017869
Thanks.

I'm doing a spell which requires to burn candles and read the remnant wax in the bottom. It's a love spell to attract someone, I've burned two candles since then, the first wax puddle formed a fetus/embryo shape, and with the second candle this shape was more defined, even the last piece of wick resembles the umbilical cord of the embryo. The candles (one red and one pink) have burned clean and with high flame just leaving small puddles of wax with this shape. Has anyone idea of the meaning of this sign in a love spell?
>>
>>19017554
>I don't think it's entirely consensual.
when we were talking about this the other week, I remember reading a bit about them having to travel far from home to avoid accidentally murdering their loved ones
>>
>>19017932
bad news anon... you're a pedophile. Other dense, literal interpretations include, you will find love but in about 30 years with someone SIGNIFICANTLY younger than yourself
>>
>>19017962

Ohh God. I suppose it's a good investment anyways. Thank you
>>
>>19015068
Which is a very convenient statement for anyone who wants to fudge their capacity to act.
>>
>>19016237
Wait...so, do you do the Star Sapphire solo, or...? How does that work in this context?
>>
>>19016101
Keep silent, i.e. don't tell them what you're doing lol
>>
>>19017973
I'm mostly joking anon but it's a possibility ha. I think the fact that your puddles are moving in the direction of a fully formed person (first vague embryo, then less-vague embryo with an umbilical cord) could indicate that you're making progress and nearing fruition, although the work is in its "infancy." Meditate on the symbolism and see what you get, is my actual advice.
>>
>>19018097
I was just getting ready to tell them I was pretty sure you were dicking around!
>>
What are your experiences with voodoo and quimbanda?
>>
>>19016101
See:
>>19016117
Outside work is always pretty enjoyable, anyway, and it can get pretty spooky depending on where you do it.

Also, The Lesser Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and Hexagram should be about all you need. There's always the Greater Hexagram Rite, if anything persists, but I wouldn't think you would need to push that far.
>>
>>19018126
Mine are limited, but what they are limited to has shown promising results. Particularly a binding I did.
>>
File: FireGoddess.png (1MB, 1144x1800px) Image search: [Google]
FireGoddess.png
1MB, 1144x1800px
This is from a scene in Berserk, the characters go to an area where there's a goat lord and a fire goddess and dance around a smoking cauldron.

While I know this is a semblance to witchcraft, what exact cult is it based on?
>>
So, I was flipping thru Ye Auld Satanick Buybull, which I keep on my shelf despite feeling that it outlived its usefulness for me but not for others...Does anyone here have stories about utilizing the invocations, etc. to any effect? It's been a long time since I last acquainted myself with LaVeyan praxes.
>>
>>19017792
>willow is super flexible

Only when it's fresh. Once it's been cured, it's about as rigid as any other wood.
>>
>>19014675
>Dark Shamans - Kanaima and the Poetics of a Violent Death
Holeee shit. Fucking good work Thoth and Palo.

>>19017932
I practice ceromancy (hoodoo style, sensu stricto not the water kind) and candle divination... I honestly wish people would not advocate this technique unless they're teaching it at the same time, it can terribly disruptive to spell work if you aren't a little experienced with it.

I would need way more information than "the puddle looked like a fetus, twice"

The steady high flame is good but there's a lot of other signs involved in this kind of divination, and to be done properly you really need to observe the entire burn, or at least be present for it. Smoke, soot, the condition of the wick, how the wax flowed, what quadrant around the candle the wax is in, whether its a glass pillar or a taper, how fast it burned compared to other candles of its kind, whether it lit properly, can you give me any other information about the rest of the burn, or the location of the wax images after the burn?
>>
>>19018137
Could be baphomet and Lillith.
This is most likely by the goat symbolism.
Or baal and Anat.

If you really stretch it, Dagda and maybe Danu or Brigid since there is the cauldron and people dancing around the fire as druids would do.
>>
I seem to have the spirit of one or both of my grandparents in my house, which they had owned since the 60s (not sure who owned it before that) and died some time ago. My grandfather actually died on the front step, my grandmother in a nursing home...So, I don't really feel threatened, occasionally uncomfortable but nothing too bad...my girlfriend, however, gets weirded out by it...I don't really understand how this stuff works, and I really am only recently coming around to the idea that 'ghosts' are a thing. Does anyone have any tips on how I can either help them, help my girlfriend, or both?
>>
File: astrarotte-lotte-no-omocha.jpg (92KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
astrarotte-lotte-no-omocha.jpg
92KB, 720x439px
How do I summon a LOLI succubus, a true semen demon? Unlike other succubus questions, this is a really serious one.
>>
>>19018302
But how do I obtain one? I'm afraid of the red and blue-eyed siren demons that will take me to hell where apes shall rape me for all eternity.
>>
>>19018169

you got any literature on interpretations sevis or did you mostly learn through trial and error? I do a lot of divination with fire and I'm intrigued to learn a system that has like a technical set of interpretations
>>
>>19018137
Bacchanalia was rumored to be something like this. The goat is Pan/Cernunnos/etc.
>>
>>19018482
Ceromancy I picked up strictly through instruction by others and intuition, though Ive found a lot of the stuff on-line agrees with what I was taught though doesn't comprise all of it.

Really "reading candles" for me is a few separate things, a standard pyromantic/flame gazing/concentration thing, then a more prescribed "this drip means this, smoke means that, these four areas mean these things when you see wax in them" and the final part is a mostly intuitive reading of the symbols in any dripped wax. The best advice I can give is like... scry the flame first, then keep an eye out for irregularities, smoke, puffs, sparking, chattering, "talking" or other weird behavior, note the locations of wax dripping and apply a template to what those locations mean (whatever you want works, it doesnt have to be my technique, something that uses the correspondences of up/down/left/right to intuit meaning... and then just examine the wax at the bottom for obvious images.

Id look up some peoples advised meanings or interpretations online because Ive never really seen a book on how to do it.
>>
>>19018546

I assumed as much, the only reasonable way to teach divination is personal practice and mouth-to-ear teaching.

I'm interested in candles, I have something of a natural gift for pyromancy - I automatically see ultra-detailed imagery in embers. I'm way more inclined towards it than any other practice I've tried to pick up. Usually I see animals, sometimes representations of godforms. Mostly animals though. I've had to stack that ability with learning a hodgepodge of systems of interpretation of animal symbols, to gain more context for the images I see.

I've done some stuff with candle flames as well, I had a really strange experience where I woke up from a sleep, sat down in front of a candle I had burning (safety third), and like literally saw with my eyes (not any more ephemeral sense) a halo of 8 distinct colors around the flame, like a rainbow. It was weird. As I woke up more the sense faded.
>>
>>19018546
I will say for people who just want the quick and dirty "combat" version, what you WANT to see (in theory) is a candle that lights properly, burns straight and clean, not too fast, not too slow, top to bottom little to no dripping, and leaves little evidence it was there except maybe a few little wax drips.

Smoke is bad, puffs of smoke are bad, chattering or sparking indicates that something is trying to communicate with you about the working, "tears" down the side of the candle indicate some kind of suffering (either future or past tense) around the working, and puddles should be examined for obvious images (which can be translated via any kind of symbol dictionary like for tea reading, if they're not obvious to you), burning too slow can indicate an excessive amount of time for the work to achieve effect, rapid burn can often symbolize quick, but short term effects. The condition of the flame often symbolizes the actual magic workers status throughout the spell. If its burning clean and regularly, youll be fine, if its burning hot and high it generally means youll be expending a lot of energy and be excessively passionate about it, low and dim means that the working will be exhausting.

Candles breaking, candles stopping before they finish, or other things which interrupt the burn generally indicate spell failure.
>>
>>19018290
this is the least serious one yet.
First try not being a disgusting shithead, get some hygiene, clean up your abode, get prepared, clean your mentality to make yourself useful.
Then proceed with the usual.
It should take any form you envision. But the end result can be very random.
>>
>>19018563
>mouth-to-ear teaching
Book learning can be very helpful, but it really depends on the techniques.

>I automatically see ultra-detailed imagery in embers
Then work with loose incense on a coal, you'll dig it.

>a hodgepodge of systems of interpretation of animal symbols, to gain more context for the images I see.
That's just divination honestly. Everyone comes to this point eventually if they do enough divinatory work.
>>
>>19017554
Ape, just curious, as it is an issue of contention in another thread, so I thought I would ask the guy who wrote it, what does the /sum/ pastebin mean by

> *How to summon gf/not be forever alone?
>- There are actually several demons who, as listed in the Lemegeton, actually specialize in matters of love. A few examples are Sitri, Zepar, Uvall and Sallos. These spirits, and others, have the power to possibly help regain a lost love or help gain a new one. Expect to get your shit wrecked, tho.
>Expect to get your shit wrecked, tho

?

I assumed it meant there would likely be negative consequences to using evocation for such a thing (i.e. attempting to interfere with another's will) but have been informed by an oh-so-superior anon that I'm a fucking pleb and that's not what is meant. Any comment
>>
>>19018575
>The condition of the flame often symbolizes the actual magic workers status throughout the spell

This totally matches my experience.

>>19018630
>Then work with loose incense on a coal, you'll dig it.

I'd like to try that. I have so much pine resin I got in Arches. You mean like, atop a hookah coal?
>>
File: 1494939205800[1].jpg (152KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494939205800[1].jpg
152KB, 960x720px
So I had a kundalini awakening and I can't seem to get my shit right.

I go from thinking spirits are real and surrounding me, to thinking it's all just figments of my imagination. I go from wanting to help the world, to not wanting the world to have anything. From wildly motivated and active, to completely still and useless.

Quite frankly, I'm in a daze and don't really know how to land again. I was recommended to read a book on yoga, and I will; but in terms of mentality and worldly perception, have any of you gone through this and got back alright? What helped, and what do you now believe? I'll apparently need to do a daily yoga practice for the rest of my life and that sounds horrible.

Thank you.
>>
>>19019257
>I had a kundalini awakening
bost broofs blease

Smoke some good dank and get back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpwQifgUeQc
>>
>>19019268
What proofs do you want? I messed around with advanced qi/prana techniques not knowing what they were. I was maxing out on yang breathing because it made me feel godlike. I started developing insane sensations, felt like I wanted to fly. Then it felt like literal satan possessed me and started fucking everything up. I humbled myself and crashed my ego. I tried magic and it worked too fucking well. My insecurites plagued me but I think I'm working through that one. Pretty sure "spirits" are talking to me but I can't tell if it's real or not, but they seem to know things I don't, so...

I feel like I can't get angry anymore. I don't do yang breathing because I don't want to bring about the devil.

What more do you want to know?

Halp.
>>
File: Illo3.jpg (262KB, 843x787px) Image search: [Google]
Illo3.jpg
262KB, 843x787px
>>19015083
The juice is their "food".
I'm reading this shit now - have been for 3 days.
Once it got to the eyewitness and participant accounts I was like okay, I HAVE to finish this shit now because it just got interesting.

>>19018169
Yo welcome.
And it only cost $3.
>internet double thumbs up & goofy grin

SERIOUS BUT WEIRD QUESTION:
I want to test something's intelligence/ability and teach it to communicate audibly.
How do I teach it Two knocks for Yes, One knock for No?
Just keep asking and asking and keep at it until it learns?
How many times would one estimate something would need to be "fed" until it's strong enough to start training it on this?

Yeah, I told you.
Serious.......but weird.
>>
>>19019257

>daily yoga
>sounds horrifying

I'd be willing to bet a lot of the regulars here have a daily yoga practice. I know I do.

~t. Guy Who Told You About Hatha Yoga Pradipika
>>
>>19019268
And I've smoked so much dank I'm sure it's fucking me up. There is no more weed.
>>
File: tips-fedora_o_5338111.jpg (389KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
tips-fedora_o_5338111.jpg
389KB, 640x720px
>>19019349
What's your practice?

I'm all for a 10 minute morning routine, but I enjoy light lifting and running as well (though I've done neither for a couple months now, the duration of my ordeal)

I live in the city and need a new job asap. This is the worst time for me to be experiencing this, but that's probably by design...

Have you had any experience with kundalini?

>pic related, I'm a Christian who's now questioning every damn thing, even whether or not my ancestors are speaking to me
>>
>>19019379
Lol funny pic.

I TRY to get in 1-1.5 hours daily, of yoga. Sometimes it's only 30 minutes and very rarely 15 if I have an asston of work ( I work about 60 hours per week). I also have a daily ritual schedule on top of that.
>>
>>19019405
Why so much? Do you feel it's necessary?

What does your daily ritual do?

What's your take on spirits and the afterlife? What has yoga shown you in the way of these things?
>>
>>19019423
It's a process of growing and improving. Kinda like, if you want to practice an instrument, you should dedicate yourself to doing it daily. The longer the period per day, the more you get out of it. Also, it depends on what i'm doing. One day I did pranayama for 2 hours. It was a bit too much for me at the time.

My daily ritual is mostly Solar invocations/adorations 4x daily (Liber Resh), Lesser rites of the pentagram and hexagram (invoking in the a.m. banishing in the p.m. with a few exceptions) and rite a,b, or c as needed. I believe spirits are definitely a thing, and I believe in reincarnation to a point.
>>
File: 1491613618118.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491613618118.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>19019438
Would you say you need to do the yoga to keep you going, or is it voluntary?

I guess I have to come to the conclusion spirits are real again. For a whlie I believed they were just figments of the mind, but as I stated, I keep going hot to cold on many things these days.

I know it's not worth mentioning much here since the wealth of information is out there; but what practical benefits do you find from your invocations and adorations? I have no idea what solar invocation is, nor what rite a,b or c are, but this is in part my fear: that I'm doomed to go down a rabbit hole I never expected to now. One with a host of invisible forces and practices I feel forced to have to deal with.
>>
>>19019500
rite "a,b, and c" are unknown variables, just like in algebra. I perform whatever given rite I need to on top of my standard schedule, in other words.

Yoga is for concentration and memory, mostly, as well as physical health, but I would say it is vital to spiritual progress, as these are not mutually exclusive.

Here's a fairly simple ritual you can learn and utilize daily. Do the invoking version in the morning, and the banishing version in evening. (if you are interested)

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Lesser_Ritual_of_the_Pentagram
>>
>>19019268
>hurrr im thoth i ask for proof then disappear durrrr
Dank smoked. What say you now?

>>19019526
I'm probably not going to do magic, but the heavy use of Jewish deities/Christian God/angels in it has always baffled me.

Though, since it's for memory and concentration: I'll do
>>
>>19019564
Yeah obsession with Christism will make one jaded like that.
>>
>>19019564
>What say you now?
Repeat every two to four hours as needed daily.

https://youtu.be/CPvH1vSYXCg
>>
>>19019578
It's just weird, seeing as the religions themselves speak against magic and sorcery. That part I don't understand
>>19019593
anything to say on that matter?

>there are people studying/practicing magick on /x/ right now who aren't even awakened

https://youtu.be/wugWGhItaQA
>>
>>19019614
>West Side
I should watch that again.

I think you're fine, mate. I think you didn't even hit kundalini awakening. Take a chill and don't read every little thing as Significant. That's the road to Madness.
>>
>>19019645
Speaking of madness, who is the guy in the Autohagiography who is using a stick for a wand and counting bricks in an old foundation after getting pissed at Crowley about the grades?
>>
So my interest in Neidan / Neigong / esoteric martial arts in general has been sparked again, and the few books I have on the subject are pretty lacking. Anyone have recommendations for good books on the matter?
>>
>>19019257
>bipolar disorder
Get yer head straight, kid.
>>
What is with the Taboo on Hermes? I get indirectly referencing it by transmuting symbols into words, but people will avoid even saying the name when they are analyzing myth.
>>
>>19014843
It is novel, but also primitive.
>>
>>19019842
>>19019645
It's kundalini.

And West side story is fucking great, pure kino.
>>
File: 1494524524666.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1494524524666.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Why does magic use the names of angels?
Why do spirits/demons just wait to be called by humans?
>>
>>19019963
>>>mania and depression
>>sounds like bipolar
>naw it's kundalini

Have you any idea how stupid you sound?

>>>storm rages outside
>>it's thunder and lightning
>naw bro it's thor swinging his hammer across the sky
>>
>>19020268
>t. Faggot who never heard of kundalini
>>
>>19015236
Is it similar to the general "Jaguar Spirit" found amongst other Mesoamerican peoples? Like the practice of Tehuantepec and the like?

also bump
>>
>>19018784
>You mean like, atop a hookah coal?
Yup.

Youll need:
A heat proof container (incense burners, ceramic bowls etc. even a simple sauce pan works)
A heat barrier: Sand, Salt, gravel, etc (you need this because even though the container is heat proof, the surface under it may not be)
A charcoal (round disc style or square, whatever, like a hookah)
Loose incense: whatever herbs, resins, powders etc. that you want

light coal, let it get fully red and hot and even start to ash over, dont start when its half lit, it causes problems, coal goes on top of heat barrier which is sitting in your heat proof container. Incense goes on coal.

A note about resins:
You're going to have trouble reading embers from resin because it mostly just melts, you will want some burnable matter in there, mugwort, sandalwood, anise(star ideally), lavender, mint and maybe yarrow come to mind for what you're doing. On a side note, resins are another reason to use a heat barrier because scraping resin off your burner is a pain, and if youre using a heat barrier, you can just discard the sand/salt/whatever when it gets melted resin in it.

Also from our earlier conversation regarding ceromancy... the type I practice is really meant to accompany spellwork in my opinion. If you want a ceromantic practice which is purely divinatory, you may want to try the water bowl technique, basically: light candle drip wax into bowl of cold water, read the shapes of wax in the cold water. Its a different style and is more about divination than forecasting. It can be accompanied by prayer and magical preparation of water as may suit your practice.

Im personally of the opinion that candle reading" should be called lucernomancy and the cold water method called ceromancy but Im not in charge of these things.
>>
>>19019331
>SERIOUS BUT WEIRD QUESTION:

Is this not just a matter of explaining and requesting? Im not sure spirits are "taught" like that. Whether they are willing is the real question.

I suppose it depends on the "spirit" if its the spirit of a previous intellect, or of a more powerful form (i.e. ancestors, orixa, godforms, etc.) I think theyre perfectly capable of understanding and its a matter of willingness.

For other thoughtforms, 'servitors' etc. you might need to teach, but I think its more important to teach why you need them to do this, they're already communicating and wondering why you're not hearing them, audible physical interaction may not make sense to them.

As for how much you need to feed, I think you may be asking the wrong question, we feed it to keep it alive and active, if we overfeed it, it gets lazy, you may want to ask, if I feed it too much without results, is it just getting fat and lazy?

You may want to start saying "one knock for yes, two for no, or no supper".
>>
>>19020742
>Is this not just a matter of explaining and requesting?
Not sure, never tried this before.
From what I've heard it seems to be a matter of strength and ability more than willingness.
If something isn't strong enough to knock, I don't think that withholding would help.
I think that would be unfair.
So, if it is based on strength and ability, then I would assume that A) "alive" and B) strong enough to produce audible communication.
That's why I was making the connection to feeding.
If the "power" isn't on or the current isn't strong enough/too much resistance, then you won't get lights.
>>
Anyone get their hands on liber falxifer iii?
>>
>>19020763
ok I follow...

in my experience feeding doesn't actually translate to strength, or more accurately, it does, but only to a point. Strength in working with a spirit comes from workign with them, the intent, focus, will and emotional connection. Overfeeding to make them "stronger" just makes them fat and lazy in my experience, especially if they're not providing results. I have zero issue cutting off a spirit, even a lwa or orixa if I'm not getting results from them.

If I were to do this, I would start building the relationship and feeding them once a day for a while using good quality offerings and booze, and then back off to once a week on appropriate day. Id probably start trying the knock test after a few weeks and if no results, cut them back to simple offerings and water, or eventually nothing if they didnt give some kind of results.

There are several orixa/lwa who are well known for being overly-demanding or prone to getting lazy and its the houngan/mambo/palero/whatever's job to discipline them a bit and negotiate with them.
>>
>>19020790
I should also say that during that process, I would need to be communicating talking and working with them frequently even if its just little conversations or questions.... if a spirit just has a spot for "free food" they will totally take it. You need to tell them what is expected of them, and cut off the free food if they dont do it.
>>
Illustrate me a bit on the Monastery of the Seven Rays?
>>
>>19018169

I hope you're still here. I did not answer yesterday because of the first comment.

Well ... there was no smoke of any color, the candles were tapers without a glass vessel, so there is no soot. Both candles burned slowly but with high flame, there were no drips or "tears" because the candles burned clean, leaving only these small puddles that remained in the two left quadrants of the receptacle. There were no sound, dancing flame or flickering. The last pieces of wick were small, the first remnant wick was completely black in soot and the second remnant was half black half white (unburned). I was present all the time and everything was so "clean", without movement or weird things. Today I'll burn the third candle.

>>19018546
Wow, ceromancy looks complicated. I'm a newbie and actually it's the first time that I've to deal with it, I've been looking in internet for information or books, but I perceive this is more complex. Thanks for the information, I guess I'll continue the spell and look for another signals while the candles burn. By now, everything has burned clean and sooth.
>>
>>19021398
>I did not answer yesterday because of the first comment.
I didn't mean to scare you anon ;)
>>
>>19021404

It was funny, but I thought there would be no serious answers after.
>>
>>19021153
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bertiaux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_rays

Also, Michael Bertiaux's book "The Voudon Gnostic Workbook" can be found in the mega under "Afro-Carib and Voodoo"
>>
>>19021398
High flame, slow burn tends to indicate (or warn) that you are going to be expending a lot of energy and passion into something that is going to take a long time to resolve. My advice on that front is to take it a bit slower and recognize that the situation is going to resolve, but its going to take patience, not passion. All that extra heat you're putting on it isn't helping.

Regarding the shapes at the bottom, it's going to depend on your interpretation of a fetus. Traditionally the image of a baby or child is not as positive a sign as some people think, and can indicate like... trouble, something that needs to be tended. For others its perfectly legit to interpret it as a new beginning, they're also not mutually exclusive.

Being in the left hand quadrants indicates to me that there's something more to this spell that you haven't been entirely honest about (probably because you're not comfortable telling the internet), but something has occurred in the past between you and the person being worked on that will need addressing before the working will come to fruition. It may be part of what is slowing the work down.
>>
>>19021497

Thanks for the insight, I know this type of spells tend to be reaaaally slow, but for me it's worth the effort.

>you haven't been entirely honest about (probably because you're not comfortable telling the internet)

Yes, I'm sorry, it's a difficult situation. I actually have a past with this person and I decided to do the spell because it will be difficult to fix things out between us normally, some magic is required and I decided to take this step.

Even if the spell works slow, and, based on the interpretation of the fetus, there will surely be problems in moving forward, the second interpretation of "new beginnings" is something I want with this person.
>>
If I wanted to inhibit a transaction in order that i may continue residing in my current residence in peace, what entity from Lemegeton would be the best to work with? Thanks.
>>
>>19021614
Demons aren't going to stop an eviction
>>
>>19021656
It's not an eviction, and they are not demons. I see you already have your mind made up, though.
>>
>>19018278
If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.
>>
File: Shahk.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shahk.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
>>19019331
Dear Palo, I want to begin chaos magick or get into PaloMayombe and manifest somehthing. I'm at a very low point in my life and have read chaos magick books here and there but I really want to go full 100% this time. Where's a good place to start? I'm asking you to Ape. Please give me a bit of guidance
>>
>>19021882
The Psychonaut Field Manual is a good startinf point.
>>
>>19021882
Liber Null/Psychonaut
>>
>>19021586
>it will be difficult to fix things out between us normally
I would suggest you make the attempt, whatever that baggage is, it's effecting the working too.
Magic can't save us from ourselves anon, often times it only amplifies it. Best of luck.

>>19021614
Lemegeton may not be the best source material for this, these concerns are abundantly covered in other systems though mostly folk magics.
If you're set on lemegeton though you may consider looking at Malphas if you're talking about goetic spirits, or anything related to Jupiter for theurgic, but really you should be doing your own homework on that.

>>19021792
If they're familial/ancestral spirits, you may want to consider being more welcoming to them, give them a little space and some friendly recognition... you may see any creepiness dissipate.
>>
>>19021988
What does that even mean?
>>
>>19019268

But before they charged, they were vaccinated,
To protect them from the AIDS that had been created.

- Gwar, 33 Degree Master Sorcerer Gods.
>>
>>19022013
oh damn shoulda posted this tune instead, far more relevant to anon getting possessed by the kundalini devil.

Man i forgot how much of a jam this song is. I love GWAR. rip oderus <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80vvKDghEt8
>>
>>19022006
Rituals, invocations/evocations, mantras, etc that have to do with DUDE WEED
>>
>>19022117
Don't know what that means. Sounds absolutely retarded, though.
>>
>>19021947
What folk magic system do you recommend for that sort of thing?
>>
>>19022130
It must be working if this thread is making sounds for you!
>>
>>19022178
Heh I have text to speech because I'm blind.
>>
>>19022173
hoodoo, given it's origins it has often been concerned with loss of property, legal concerns, money and protection of the home. I dont know what you mean by "inhibit a transaction" because thats super vague, but staying in your house is definitely covered in hoodoo.

The usual method of securing residence so that you cant be moved from your home is to obtain 4 (sometimes 5) iron nails, and/or railroad ties. Make sure theyre significant nails, you want them sturdy. Pound these into the four corners of your property (a fifth is occasionally secured under the front doorstep to form a quincunx but this is up to the practitioner) occasionally indian head pennies or some other charm are affixed atop the nails to serve as guardians for the property. Bonus points if you piss on the nails after securing them to mark your territory (yes seriously). This is simple sympathetic magic to "nail down" your home.

There's ways to potentially interfere with this mysterious "transaction" but I couldn't recommend anything without knowing more.
>>
>>19022215
Thank you. A certain person is planning to move out of their house into mine, but only if it sells, The deal is currently in the works. I don't so much want to reside in my house as I want to do it alone. Or Get another residence, which I also considered, but which I need quite a bit more money to do.
>>
>>19021882
>begin chaos magick
Logomachy of Zos, Austin Osman Spare.
Liber Null, Peter Carroll.
>>
>>19020793
Got it.
I gave him what was left of my carrot cake icing.
I do talk to him pretty frequently, but no responses.
(It would be easier if I could leave him out and about all the time.)
So, that's the point of the knocking experiment.
His abalone shell food bowl came in today - stoked about that one.
>>
>>19020786
Bump for this.
>>
>>19022227
ok so what you REALLY want to do is foul the sale of the other house.

I am not the morality police, but I would seriously recommend nailing your property before that happens because its decidedly "negative" and it runs the risk of introducing those energies onto your home simply by your focus on them.

Id recommend maybe a vinegar jar (you can look them up, easy to make) with components signifying the person youre working on, something to signify money and maybe their home. Or alternatively you could do something more sympathetic and representative, like a bit of doll magic, and bind them to the house so that they wont go through with the sale.

Again Im not the morality police, but fucking with someone elses house while trying to protect yours can cause some issues. Keep good focus and practice some spiritual and energetic hygiene if youre doing hexy work.

>>19022252
>I do talk to him pretty frequently, but no responses.
Are we talking about your osseous friend in the closet? If so, you may consider that he has already decided on a way that he wishes to communicate with you that isn't knocking, you just havent found it yet. The honored dead usually do things their own goddamned way and its our job to figure it out. You may start asking him to give you some kind of sign for how he wishes to communicate, or try some other methods like automatic writing, ouija, pendulum, or divinatory methods, hell find something he likes if he hasn't already.

With conjured or created spirits (like a servitor, gris-gris or dolly) its easier to specify to them how you want to speak, but doing it with an ancestral spirit is a bit like saying to your roommate:
"Hey, from now on whenever you want to talk to me about doing the dishes or ordering pizza, Im going to need you to do so in a series of complicated knocking"
"Can I just leave you a note on the fridge?" "COMPLICATED KNOCKING"
>>
>>19022335
Excellent. It's someone I love so here's to hoping I don't create too much bad karma, here.
>>
>>19022418
Another option is to do a Road Opening ritual for the other person so that they find another home other then yours. There's probably other rites that you could do alongside that one to make your home seem unappealing too, but I can't think of which ones exactly right now.
>>
>>19022453
Thank you... I have some more...infernal plans for them, but i'm having trouble as I do not know them at all. Also, Working from that angle is helpful, but another interested party will always come along again
>>
>>19022418
>>19022453
>>19022460
hot foot powder, hot foot powder everywhere. At her house, at your house, at the realtors, fuckin everywhere.

Its meant to protect a property but it can be used more indiscriminately than that to just run people off.
>>
>>19022529
Ok, thank you. I have a whole laundry list of shit i'm gonna be doing, thanks to your advice. I have been scanning the internet and found some useful recipes.
>>
>>19022529
What's your preference for powder recipe?
>>
>>19022541
Black salt, cayenne, ghost pepper, goopher dust, and the wings of a horsefly.
>>
Have other being besides ghosts and demons ever been summoned through rituals? The only occurence I've heard of is that interdimensional Lam being that Crowley had contacted.
>>
>>19022549
The heck is goopher dust? Also, where to get powdered ghost pepper? Is that common?
>>
>>19022552
Angels, thru Enochian and other systems. Olympics, elementals. Loads.
>>
>>19022554
Killing curse powder. Basically it's what that poison dust that every movie Voodoo priest kills dudes with was based on.
>>
File: 1400965615650.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1400965615650.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
>>19022587
It's dirt off the lid of a casket. As always, extra points for criminals and saints.
>>
>>19022598
Should I dig down to the casket, or is top of the grave ok?
>>
I have a question: In the Katha Upanishad there is talk of the threefold ritual fire of Nachiketa. Does this correspond to the triple flame of spirit, or is there some context I am missing here?
>>
>>19022541
black and red pepper, cayenne powder, salt, sulphur if Ive got it and want to juice it up.

Depending on purpose I will occasionally add ant nest dirt or cinnamon, depending on if I want it to be a more aggressive "and stay out", or a more gentle "ya'all stay out of there now".

>>19022549
>goofer in a hotfoot
see below

>>19022554
>heck is goopher dust?
More commonly spelled "goofer" or occasionally "gopher" dust, probably stemming from the bantu word "kufwa" meaning "to kill". There are recipes available, they're not very accurate in my opinion, and most of the time are advocated for use in general banishing and 'hotfoot' style applications, exposing either ignorance of, or refusal to discuss it's actual traditional purpose which you can probably glean from the bantu name.

What I consider to be a real kufwa powder is awful shit. It's flammable, explosive, infectious in at least two ways, poisonous, and energetically it has some extremely dark sympathetic ingredients.

If you don't know how to make it, you don't need to use it. Just juice up a hotfoot with more "hot" or "stinging" ingredients and call it a day.

And certainly dont "add" it to a "hotfoot". That's like suggesting someone get off your property by killing them and tossing their corpse off your roof on fire. i.e. a little overkill.
>>
>>19022567
What about summoning aliens or forest entities?
>>
>>19022614

THREE refers to mastery of the gunas (i.e. realization of that which transcends them: Brahman) and thus mastery of the three lokas (worlds). This is mastery of waking, dreaming, and deep sleep, which means abiding in the state of turiya (Brahman realization) which lies beyond.
>>
File: Shiva_2.jpg (757KB, 1816x2439px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva_2.jpg
757KB, 1816x2439px
>>19022725

Also heres a couple of symbols:

The trident is a weapon; the three prongs represent the gunas, so it is the weapon which destroys the gunas. That weapon is jnana which translates to knowledge or (realization). This weapon of knowledge is what destroys ignorance (attachment to the gunas and bondage in the three worlds).

Also the three lines on his head represent the gunas, and they are made of sacred ash. The ash represents the incineration of the gunas, or materiality. The ashes represent renunciation and non attachment, because it is the burning and annihilation of the passions and desires, which destroys vasanas (latent desires) that cause karmic bondage. These gunas are turned to ash through abhyasa (constant practice of meditation) and vairagya (dispassion for materiality which leads to nondistraction, enabling deeper meditation).
>>
>>19020268
>>19019842
That's not what bipolar disorder is like at all.
>>
>>19020008
From what I understand after being alive for thousands of years they don't have much else to do and most don't mind interacting with people.
>>
>>19019614
Do you need to be awoken by someone or is it more of a personal gnosis?

Asking for a friend
>>
How do I heal my subtle bodies?
>>
>>19022671
Creatures of faery are best avoided.
>>
File: 1456633493046.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456633493046.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>19023907
How come?
>>
How do I improve my concentration?
>>
>>19024461

Meditation.
>>
>>19024461
by concentrating
>>
Is there a word for visualising in actuality an object while simultaneously visualising it in your mind? It feels almost trance like.
>>
This cat is perfect for a chaos stoner magician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7x_lWJNnNg
>>
>>19024461
Concentration isn't something separate from what you're doing. Trying to improve your concentration power alone is silly.

Do stuff you really like and you'll see that problem disappears.
>>
>>19024461
Yoga will help that tremendously. If you stick to it faithfully.
>>
>>19022869
Thank you very much, friend.
>>
>>19022616
>day and night they battled the Bantu to their knees
>they killed to earn their living, and help out the Congolese

Thank you for the help last night (same to the other anon who was chiming in). Hot foot powder is prepared. I looked up vinegar jars last night, and got what I believe to be all the supplies I need. However, there were a bunch of variations online. Should I paint or otherwise decorate it? Should I just use vinegar, or will throwing in some pickle brine add any benefit? Any other pointers will be greatly appreciated. I wish I could buy you a beer or something.
>>
File: shiva-DW16_l.jpg (115KB, 517x750px) Image search: [Google]
shiva-DW16_l.jpg
115KB, 517x750px
>>19024461

In Yoga, concentration implies nondistraction. Nondistraction comes from dispassion (towards the inner activity of the mind and the bodily senses).

The cultivation of dispassion is the result of good karmic acts which settle the mind.

I'm going to get ahead of myself here, but you should know that those who engage in perfect concentration do absolutely nothing. Now, this doesn't mean the practitioner literally sits around like a statue. On the contrary, he engages in all sorts of worldly activity (because it is impossible to avoid), but the difference is that he does not identify himself with such activity. He witnesses such activity from a state of pure calmness of mind, completely unaffected by the karmic influences of cause and effect. This is what it means to be free from karma and liberated. That is what concentration is about.

So, for the practitioner who is on the path to developing concentration, he is still subject to identification with and thus bonded to karmic acts. Therefore in this situation, the practitioner uses karma to extinguish karma through good acts which settle the mind and eventually place one in position to transcend all distraction (i.e. karmic bondage) and attain to perfect concentration.

Therefore in conclusion, be good and do good, and practice diligently, and do not let yourself be distracted by the temptations and difficulties of the world. That is how concentration is developed.
>>
>>19024675
>paint or otherwise decorate
I never really do, I dont find it necessary, but if it adds to the thing for you, go for it. Keep in mind youll eventually be discarding of this thing probably so no need to get too fancy.

>Should I just use vinegar, or will throwing in some pickle brine add any benefit?
basically anything sour, acrid or acidic. You can add any of it in.

Theres even a more modern interpretation called a coke-jar or a cola-jar that uses the sweet but highly acidic nature of Cola.... its a banishing and destructive working that keeps it sweet, like for getting rid of relatives that you dont want around, or exes that you dont want to hurt, but want to be rid of, its a sweet and gentle "gtfo".
>>
>>19024586
"Perceiving"
>>
>>19024792
Thanks, again. I should just be able to sour the deal(s) itself without causing harm otherwise, no?
>>
File: _31-2.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
_31-2.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
I've sort have been discerning how magic/occult (ish) things have related to me, and have a couple of concepts that i've been working through : Can anybody give me some pointers over what to do? Or what to classify these observations through a wider occult medium/sources :

>1. There are two minds, A and B.

>2. When we are awake 'A' is in control, this is 'us'.

>3. When we sleep and dream 'B' is awake, we are merely watching.

>4. As we are awake, B also dreams, watching what we do, as we do to them, when 'we' (A) sleep.

>5. Occasionally we may input onto B, (Lucid dreaming)

>6. Occasionally, B may input on what we (A) experience (Waking dreaming)

Based on B committing witness to us in waking hours, sustained concentration and communion with 'B' allows us to access an ulterior POV that is normally hidden during waking hours, this is most evident during borderline visual sensory deprivation found between dusk and night (allowing B to fill in the blanks, or generate entirely new scapes, lots of 'animals'). Also simultaneously internally visualising known objects coupled with observation of a directly physical object. Allowing for an imprint/aura, and weight to be perceived, but its always grey and stringy.

What should I read based on these observations.
>>
>>19024895
Sounds vaguely reminiscent of one of the Upanishads. Not sure which though.
>>
>>19024873
Well besides the inherent harm you're causing by getting in the way of what the person wants.

You need to be honest about what you are doing here. As I said several posts ago, Im not the morality police, and I operate in a grey area as far as that goes. But if you are uncomfortable putting your own needs and desires over others, and at their cost, even loved ones. Then you need to stop because that is what you are doing.

I dont believe in karma, or three-fold law or any of that stuff, but I do believe in not sacrificing our nature for a transient desire.
>>
>>19024944
True dat. No, I'm definitely going thru with it. Thanks for all of your help.
>>
>>19024951
Also, I threw some Dragon's Blood powder in that Hot foot. It seemed to correspond appropriately.
>>
Why is tin associated with Jupiter? Is it because banging on tin makes a lot of noise like thunder?
>>
>>19024967
Qabalistic correspondences. They are of the same nature, so to speak.
>>
>>19024957
for the sake of those lurking and learning, it is my experience that dragon's blood is a general power enhancer to whatever you put it in.

It does have slight connotations of protection and sacredness, so I usually avoid putting it in anything too negative or destructive though. Especially dont add it to anything thats actually supposed to smell foul because it smells pretty good.

Just my two cents.

also that shit will melt on a hot day and make a mess of whatever its contained inside, fair warning.
>>
>>19024895
Might share my observations, thoughts and opinions on the matter. Do not take them as some absolute truth, just how I view this microcosm in macrocosm of mine.

>There are two minds, A and B.
Unnecessary duality in my opinion and implies some sort of independence from each other, if they do exist they must coexist from the same source (ie. Spirit) so I would rather identify the with the source that remains untainted by the duality.

>2. When we are awake 'A' is in control, this is 'us'.
>3. When we sleep and dream 'B' is awake, we are merely watching.

You seem to equate sleep solely with the "desire realm" while not all sleep is alike.

Through practice, through control, through meditation and through yoga, one can obtain different kind of deep sleep that remains free of thirst, hunger and lust.

In the Hebrew myths the allegory is found in the narrative when the dreams of Adam produced Lilith, a demon, and that from his intercourse with her sprang evil races.

Thus in the same traditionwe find that nocturnal pollutions bring succubi, which are capable of separate existence, and of vampirising their creator.

All these dreams can be put under control through practice of concentration. Man is not some helpless victim of circumstances where mode B overrides mode A.

>4. As we are awake, B also dreams, watching what we do, as we do to them, when 'we' (A) sleep.

In my opinion this is giving unnecessary independence and individuality to subject B which seems to be inferior mirror-like image of A and A´s repressed desires and experiences it goes through the waking consciousness.

>

Based on B committing witness to us in waking hours, sustained concentration and communion with 'B' allows us to access an ulterior POV that is normally hidden during waking hours, this is most evident during borderline visual sensory deprivation found between dusk and night

I personally do not believe much of these observations go higher than Yesod in terms of Qabalah.
>>
>>19024610

Zozzle.

>>19024685

Chan is superior.

>>19024967

Don't know. Tin bronze seems strongly related to the idea of kingship.
>>
>>19024685
>>19024461
> I.A. Now, the demon that looked like I.A. had a revolver, and threatened to shoot him (D.D.C.F.), while the demon that resembled himself was equally anxious to shoot I.A. Fortunately, before the demons could fire, V.N.R. (Mrs. Mathers) came into the room, thus formulating the symbol of the Blessed Trinity.

>Frater I.A.'s account was less of a strain upon P.'s faculties of belief. They had had, he said, an argument about the God Shiva, the Destroyer, whom I.A. worshipped because, if one repeated his name often enough, Shiva would one day open his eye and destroy the universe, and whom D.D.C.F. feared and hated because He would one day open His eye and destroy D.D.C.F. I.A. closed the argument by assuming the position Padmasana and repeating the Mantra: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." D.D.C.F., angrier than ever, sought the sideboard, but soon returned, only to find Frater I.A. still muttering: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." "Will you stop blaspheming?" cried D.D.C.F.; but the holy man only said: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva." "If you don't stop I will shoot you!" said D.D.C.F., drawing a revolver from his pocket and leveling it at I.A.'s head; but I.A., being concentrated, took no notice and continued to mutter: "Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva."

>Whether overawed by the majesty of the saint or interrupted by the entry of a third person, I.A. no longer remembered, but D.D.C.F. never pulled the trigger.
>>
>>19025127
This reminds me of the story of the assassin who tried to kill Buddha numerous times and finally gave up and became a disciple.

A knower of Brahman, nonduality, emptiness or whatever, is characterized as being free from the effects of karma. So imagine what happens when karmic acts are directed towards such a person.

When someone bound by karma produces an act, there is a process of cause and effect occurring. Now if such an act is directed towards one who is free from that process, the effect doesn't manifest upon the reality of such a person, but it has to go somewhere. This is protection, or the magic circle (the circle signifying the one). With no where else to go, those who intend harm find themselves immediately on the receiving end of that which they put out (i.e. destruction), and for those who do good acts and worship the one, they receive blessings and realization (i.e. the guru disciple relationship).
>>
>>19025184
Also for symbolism refer to:
>>19022869

The upraised palm is represents ahimsa, which translates to "non harm" or non-violence. To the practitioner, it is a teaching which says not to harm others, but for the knower it is a statement that says no harm can befall a knower of the absolute reality who is beyond cause and effect. Also I find it interesting how the symbol is the palm facing outwards, as if to indicate one is shielded or behind an impenetrable wall of power (i.e. knowledge).
>>
>>19025003

Thanks for your insight:

>Unnecessary duality in my opinion and implies some sort of independence from each other, if they do exist they must coexist from the same source (ie. Spirit) so I would rather identify the with the source that remains untainted by the duality.

I would say that they are both independent, but interdependent of each other, like two sides of a coin, heads or tails, distinct parts with a shared binding medium (metal) or in our case the body. Itself inert. In themselves they are distinct enough to be distinguished. but comprise the whole 'coin'.

>You seem to equate sleep solely with the "desire realm" while not all sleep is alike.

Not a desire realm per say, more of an alternate porthole of counciousness, with ulterior motives not necessarily fathomable to personality 'A', like attempting to discern the inner thinking of a movie extra in a film, allocating the A to B witnessing during sleep and wakefulness to the idea of 'desire' isn't what I had in mind.

>Through practice, through control, through meditation and through yoga, one can obtain different kind of deep sleep that remains free of thirst, hunger and lust.

this is okay
>>
>>19025003
>>19025238

>In the Hebrew myths the allegory is found in the narrative when the dreams of Adam produced Lilith, a demon, and that from his intercourse with her sprang evil races.
>Thus in the same tradition we find that nocturnal pollutions bring succubi, which are capable of separate existence, and of vampirising their creator.
>All these dreams can be put under control through practice of concentration. Man is not some helpless victim of circumstances where mode B overrides mode A.

It's all well and good to bring forth lucidity in dreams, or through certain meditative techniques, that you stated, would bring other kinds of sleep. But really, sleep and dreams (B mode) are still largely uncontrolled and reflexive, the state of sleep or wakefulness is sort of akin to passing control in basic terms. I would say that If you were to wholly dream lucidly, then it's an imbalance and not the natural state of things (that I gather subjectively).

>In my opinion this is giving unnecessary independence and individuality to subject B which seems to be inferior mirror-like image of A and A´s repressed desires and experiences it goes through the waking consciousness.

There is an amount of subjectivity required when stating that A or B is the inferior or superior. I'm not claiming that B is wholly representative of A's mental (personal) desires, i.e. gaining wealth, becoming famous. Because fundamentally the two should, through their synergistic independent interdependence have individual desires linked only through base biological impulses or sustenance, reproduction, and 'not dying'.
>>
>>19022418
>Excellent. It's someone I love so here's to hoping I don't create too much bad karma, here.
Have you considered, I don't know, TELLING them you desperately don't want them to move in? Like, enough to hex them over it?
>>
>>19025308
Yes. It's not that simple. I don't resort to this sorta thing unless all standard options are off the table.
>>
>>19025308
To elaborate further, if it were me in your loved one's position, I would much prefer you tell me that you're planning to interfere, so I can interfere my own damn self in a way that suits my own preferences. You shouldn't get in the way of this person doing what they way (selling their house) but you should feel absolutely free to ask them to not move into your living situation after that. Don't you think? Or do you feel it's not your place to do that? If you do feel it's not your place...is it your place to magically interfere? If the answer to both questions is no, but you're willing to do the second one anyway, but not the first one, then I think you're taking the coward's way out.

Either way, I think it's better to put yourself out there even if it makes you look like a fool for asking, before you go actively interfering with someone else's will.

I am also not the morality police, but it seems like you're just taking a coward's way here so you can have the outcome you want without having to actually communicate.
>>
>>19025326
>I'm not the morality police
You sound an awful lot like you are. You're also taking a lot of liberties in presumption. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>19025334
just sayin' anon ;) you seem awfully concerned with potential negative impact on your friend here for someone who doesn't have any moral qualms themselves
>>
>>19025326
You are viewing anons position from a very very narrow viewpoint i.e. yours, without all the details about the situation.

Anon has not given us specifics about why or how they need to do this thing, and we are not in a position to judge their actions. I know you think you are, but that's something else entirely.
>>
>>19014675
Could you refer me to which book in the library can provide the best and most accurate method to learn the Enochian Language (runes of power, pronunciations and translations). I saw there were a few dictionaries, but I want your opinion as to which of them is the most complete and accurate.
>>
>>19025405
>most accurate method to learn the Enochian Language

There are dictionaries, but that's about it. Laycock may be as good as any.

>(runes of power,

zozzle

>pronunciations and translations)

Pronunciation is debatable and possibly even contentious. Over time, I developed my own, but it's idiosyncratic.

Not quite sure how to put this, but if the magic is happening, the pronunciation doesn't matter. When working with the keys in a mixed crowd, I would often give the Enochian to a complete n00b, leaving them to pronounce the stuff as best they could.

What's your interest in Enochian?
>>
>>19025400
I asked anon a series of questions then said "if the circumstance are such where the answers to these questions are the following, I think you're being a puss."

and uh, yeah I'm viewing it from my own viewpoint, I prefaced with "if it were me" even, to be absolutely clear about that.

Nothing wrong with engaging in some wild speculation over the internet, is there?
>>
So, where have Ape and 50of60 been lately?
>>
So what do we do here exactly?
Does any of this even work or is this just some form of roleplay where you don't admit you're only pretending so it feels more real?
>>
>>19025626
>doesn't know how to archive
>>
>>19025626
We engage in the science and art of causing change to occur in accordance with our will.
>>
>>19025639
>want to pick up something
>do it
>things changed according to my will

So where's the magic in this?
>>
>>19025669
You're right, senpai. Occultism is about realizing you always were a magician.
>>
>>19025671
So you're basically giving mundane stuff fancy names and have daily/weekly generals about it? So it's a rp after all or am I mistaken?
>>
>>19025678
>>19025678
There's a whole library for free up top... if you're interested, dive in. If no, and you don't want to discuss any related topics, hide the thread if it [TRIGGERS] you this much. We are not here to dispel your misconceptions, amigo.
>>
>>19025611
Maybe Ape got kilt a la Neil Whitehead for posting that book o.O

Senpai? U dere? we miss u :3
>>
>>19025763
>thinks *I* created plaid knight meme
I haven't been around here *that* long
>>
>>19025781
You wouldn't believe it but I could tell that you're a newfag before you told me
>>
Hey, keep the saltiness down in here - I'm trying to read about the occult. Not drama.
>>
>>19025822
>>19025689
>>
What siddhis are alleged to be gained from the various methods of pranayama?
>>
>>19025737
A statistical simulation has weighted probabilities attached to the events within it. Yes, you can consistently make a coin flip favor heads/tails, I've read accounts of people doing that to "prove" magick is real to themselves. Check out this book if you're interested,, it's relatively short. https://ia800806.us.archive.org/35/items/MasteringSelf/TheLawAndThePromise.pdf
>>
>>19025700
Oh No!
>>
>>19025842
Avocado most likely.
>>
>Autist #5326 comes in with the "this roleplay is stupid lel why don't you prove it"
>Gets linked sources, doesn't want to read, does the same old "But the only evidence that matters is the very specific evidence as I define it"
>Gets butthurt when people don't want to deal with his supersrs discussion

Never change /x/
>>
>>19025551
Sort of tried to spare you this but:
>>19025308
>Have you considered
Yes, anon did, read the thread.
>>19025326
>To elaborate further
No one asked no one cares.
>if it were me in your loved one's position
But it isn't, therefore your opinion has limited value.
>You shouldn't... you should...
Based on what? What is your reason for making this assumption? You are neither anonymous, nor the person in question. You do not know the situation and have no grounds to make this assertion.
>is it your place to magically interfere?
As much as it is your place to interfere, what are you actually contributing to this anonymous, or the discussion by pointing out and harping on things that have already been discussed?

>Either way, I think...
k

> you're just taking a coward's way here so you can have the outcome you want without having to actually communicate.
Now you're just calling names and assuming things about anon and their situation. There may be a reason communication is impossible at the moment, or a reason why it is undesirable.

I think the question you should be asking yourself is why you are so invested in altering this anons intentions? You didn't read the thread, you didn't offer viable alternatives and only insulted and judged anon. Why?
>>
>>19025850
Wouldn't that be a breakthrough for science though if you could influence probabilities? How come we don't learn at school about this if it's possible?
Also isn't that a little flimsy, too? You'd have to make a LOT of toin tosses to measure an actual effect.
Got any links to that guy who did the coin tosses? I t seems to be the most substantial clue so far.
>>
>>19025842
There's that one where you can run super fast across great distances, hardly touching the ground...
>>
>>19025890
>if you could influence probabilities?
>How come we don't learn at school about this if it's possible?
Double slit, wheelers delayed choice and the quantum eraser.
We were taught this in school.
>>
>>19025965
You don't influence probability, you influence the state of the particle by observing it. By observing and not by wanting to influence it.
>>
>>19025875

I didn't expect anyone to give it more than a few minutes thought at any rate, but as we're still talking about it, my apologies for the negative words anon. I don't know your life.
>>
>>19026039
>AND STAY OUT!
Heh thanks. 's'all good.
>>
>>19026039
oh and @sev rebuke me harder daddy
>>
>>19026076
>@sev
you have to go back, to wherever it is people say that.
>>
>>19025842

It varies. Actually, I doubt any two practitioners get the same set of sidhis.
>>
>>19026139
Thank you for the first serious answer.
>>
>>19026030
pretty sure that wheelers and the quantum eraser both disagree with that.
>>
>>19026139
My answer about the running swiftly over ground was completely serious. Marco Polo was the first to report the phenomenon in Tibetan lamas, and there have been many to report it since.
>>
>>19026243
Oh? From pranayama?
>>
>>19026251
ah, well it's not super standard to isolate a single arm of yogic practice like that, so I suppose my example doesn't work.
>>
>>19026267
Sorry i should clarify - not super standard for a tibetan lama and the like.

It's definitely standard on /x/.

If you're googling siddhis I'm sure you've run into this already but you're hypothetically not "supposed" to go after the siddhis in particular.
>>
>>19026144

You're most welcome.

>>19026243
>Marco Polo

Who, according to some scholars, never made it beyond Persia.

That said, what is possible probably lies a bit beyond what I believe possible. Who knows?

>>19026267

Most -- all? -- of the eight limbs are practiced simultaneously. Success in one is predicated upon success in them all, really.
>>
>>19026272
No I know you're not supposed to be doing it for the siddhis, I was just curious what had been reported.
>>
Whoah what are you guys doing way down here? Here, have a (bump).
>>
so...
whats the deal with new avatar power?
>>
>>19026617
Fake N Gay
>>
>>19014675
>circle has to be at least 22 feet wide
Nigga who has that much space?
>>
>>19026688
Momma nature
>>
Requesting sources for my weebomancy again.
Mostly looking into Neigong and Qigong but I'm more then interested in reading anything of that field.
All the sources I've found myself are new age BS and you guys know these topics way better then I do.
>>
>>19024075
>>19023907
Most likely because of changelings. But what about aliens? Has anyone summoned aliens before?
>>
>>19026738
The "aliens" and the fairies are the same thing.
>>
I am trying to create a ceremonial staff, and require tarot cards as a focus before the ritual. Which three cards should I focus on as most vital to the focusing the energies of Olympian spirit into the vessel?
>>
>>19026702
Underrated truth
>>
>>19027112
Considering it is a Staff, the suit of Wands.

You could use Ace of Wands, Prince of Wands and 10 of Wands to symbolize the Olympian myth of Prometheus bringing Fire down from Heaven. Ace of Wands being the original un-corrupted form, Prince of Wands being the Prometheus or Transmitter - and 10 of Wands being the most destructive, material aspect of Fire. Almost "I A O" formula

This all depends how you view Qabalah, you could construct the concentration in a differen way.

Some could use 2 of wands, Knight of Wands and 7 of Wands to consturct a totally Masculine formula in terms of Tree of Life.

You should pick the cards according to your understanding of the tree, tarot and symbolism.

It´s kinda plastic to ask some pre-arranged stuff especially for a symbolism such as the Taro.
>>
File: Animism_Thai_Spirit_House.jpg (41KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
Animism_Thai_Spirit_House.jpg
41KB, 250x333px
Ooooo it's a good night tonight.
Siete Rayos lighting up the sky from the west.

Coyotl and 2 bags of Macaw feathers delivered.
Got my abalone shell offering bowl.
We're having some ripe bananas for dinner.
Looking good.
Dogs are avoiding the dinner bowl for the most part and the general vicinity in the closest is starting to feel a little electric/tingly when I go put the food bowl down.

Also, I freaked my step mom out by unpacking Coyotl and the macaw feathers in the living room in front of her.

Hey, she's the one that asked what was in the box.
No pics yet.
I have a nice collection of basic tools now to work with.
>>
File: 02a+books.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
02a+books.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Do you guys ever have trouble sorting your books?

I've just been checking through my collection and finding a lot of duplicates, from the Library and other sources. I don't think I thought it through very well when I first started chucking things into these folders. Lots of wasted space.

Anybody else have that problem?

>>19023907
>>19024075
>>19026738
Fairies are best avoided because they are fickle and have the ability to fuck up you, your family, and your livestock.

>>19026769
In which direction, do you suppose? Because I tend to be more of a traditionalist, with the view that "aliens" are their new disguise.
>>
I still want to talk about The Temple of the Black Light.

Interesting standpoint of theirs: Chaotic Gnostic Satanism

Also: LHP

And their libers - mainly:
>Azerate
>Falxifers i, ii, and (the new) iii
>Book of Sitra Achra
Etc.

>inb4 edgy
>>
>>19027539
Used to be part of the current before I realized how stupid and inaccurate it was. The concept of annihilation of the universe is primarily based on misinterpreted sumerian and kabbalistic texts. Even genuine destructive archetypes such as Nataraja shiva or kalabhairava are part of a cycle of eternal destruction and recurrence. Order of Nine Angles or Tempel ov blood would be the way to go for authentic LHP traditions.
>>
>>19027554
>how stupid and inaccurate it was
Can you care to elaborate? I'm curious as to "in what ways"

>part of a cycle of eternal destruction and recurrence
Are you saying it's wrong that we live in a chaotic, destructive universe? I mean, I know creation is a thing - but is that it's "true" nature?

>Order of Nine Angles or Tempel ov blood
Tell me more please and thank you.
>>
>>19027575
There is basically no authentic tradition that worships Tiamat and other "anti cosmic gods". The azerate is also more or less a made up concept. If anything 218 could be likened to dark gnosticism, but even so the true gnostics believed the idea is emancipation from matter rather than its complete destruction. If you read their texts they refer to literal destruction and a return to the waters of chaos. My point was that in real spiritual traditions the result isn't permanent but rather part of an eternal cycle. If you are interested in transgressive spirituality or work with real dark entities these organizations are foremost.
>>
>>19027597
How insightful. What are your current praxes? Or singular praxis?
>>
>>19027620
Have been working with said organizations for a period of several years. Also deep in sanatana dharma with focus on the vaishnava tradition.
>>
>>19027630
What is the Temple ov Blood's "claim to fame"? I haven't heard much of them.

Also, isn't the ONA essentially kaput? I thought they peaked in the 90s/early 2000s
>>
>>19027681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzigQfhJnHA
>>
Do more people here practise chaos magic vs traditionalist magic? Or mostly a mixture of both?
>>
I want to have a soul and transcend this animalistic world. There have to be a way to get up as far as I want. What I do?
>>
Regarding sigil affirmations, should I be doing them on the in breath or the out breath?
>>
>>19028259

try it while yawning
>>
>>19027597
>If you read their texts they refer to literal destruction and a return to the waters of chaos

Doesn´t come up as a surprise that some of the members and practicioners of these anti-cosmic groups end up dead by suicide
>>
>>19028165
>Or mostly a mixture of both?

Probably both. The line between the two is somewhat poorly defined, these days.
>>
>>19027597
>dark gnosticism

What's that?
>>
File: H0C.jpg (10KB, 236x171px) Image search: [Google]
H0C.jpg
10KB, 236x171px
>>19028180

Buddhism and Daoism will get you on the path you're looking for, but all the knowledge in the world being given to you on a silver platter won't mean shit if you're unable or unwilling to *honestly* look within yourself. There's no quick and easy answer, you're looking at years upon years of study, meditation, practice, and dedication.
>>
>>19028691
Gnostic philosophical concepts plus edgy.
>>
>>19027187
Understood.
>>
>>19025611
>>19025700
I have a life outside of shitpostchan, y'know.
Especially when I have four weeks paid vacation right when the weather turns nice and don't have to be chained to a computer in the first place by work/school.
>>
>>19029391
Oh yeah I forgot you live somewhere with actual seasons
>>
>>19027112
Also, you're gonna wanna standardize according to *which* Olympian spirit(s) via 777 or Complete Magician's Tables or your knowledge of Qabalah...

At least, I would.
>>
File: 1487495476949.jpg (248KB, 638x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487495476949.jpg
248KB, 638x750px
Could someone provide insight onto a peculiar occurrence of mine? What is the signifigance of the Queen of Cups in relation to the Tree of Life?
>>
>>19029915
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:Tarot
>>
File: 1439411731363.jpg (262KB, 1198x799px) Image search: [Google]
1439411731363.jpg
262KB, 1198x799px
>>19029939
>Thelema
Into the Abyss it goes.
>>
>>19030126
Suit yourself.
>>
>>19030139
Well of course. Cups are a suit after all.
>>
>>19026702
No. I'm not going out into the fucking woods to summon a spirit, I'd much rather do it in my basement where I'm more comfortable. Is this some sort of typo or what? Nobody has that much space...
>>
>>19030230
Well I can see you're very dedicated.
>>
>>19029915
All the Queens are attributed to the sphere of Binah
>>
>>19030286
Strange, I thought all Queens were associated with Briah, not with Binah in particular.
>>
Anyone got a link to a copy of The Necronomian: A Workbook Guide to the Necronomicon
>>
>>19030807

Nvm found it.
>>
>>19015036
Capybara is best rodent.
>>19031020
Well that was quick. I don't think I have that one, where'd you find it? Is it of any value whatsoever?
>>
File: 1462829871001.jpg (74KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
1462829871001.jpg
74KB, 600x548px
>Be me, 23
>Interested in occult
>Ask /x/ where to start
>/x/ says chaos magick
>Ask /x/ where to start with chaos
>/x/ tells me chaos a shit, start elsewhere

What the fuck do?
I want to try some sort of magic, but I don't want to start somewhere out of my depth and fuck myself up.
>>
File: shrug.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>19031498
BLOOD ART MAGICK
>>
>>19031364
>Well that was quick. I don't think I have that one, where'd you find it? Is it of any value whatsoever?

Link in case you want it: https://ufile.io/ipu1t

I don't know if it's of any value for the serious practitioner (seeing that Nec is pretty straightforward), but thought I'd skim through it for the fuck of it.
>>
>>19031498
Don't start with chaos magic. Chaotes believe that "belief is a tool" and that you can shift between paradigms (aka - your flexibility is unlimited between systems and you can alter your beliefs per your whim).
>>
>>19031554
Thanks m8, gonna add it to the pile anyway.
>>
Are there any decent alternatives to the LBRP?

In particular I don't like the tons of visualisation.
>>
>>19031833
Just do the LBRP sans visualization.
>>
Does anyone know anything about military and etheric implants please?
I've just awoken from a 'dream' (much more 'real' than a lucid dream, I may have been astral projecting).
I'm happy to detail the dream if anyone wants, but I want to know specifically about revoking and protecting against etheric implants otherwise I'm fucked.
>>
>>19031744

Whats wrong with that?
>>
>>19032320
So are you going to tell us what happened?
>>
>>19032447
It requires that you know a great many of things, from a great many of praxes, from a great many of rites, from a great many of... See where I'm going with this?

It's great for a beginner - learning about many paths. But it's a double edged sword for that same reason - no direction.

And I know this is a generalization; but I think most chaotes can't into high magic.
>>
>>19032475
I'll try to keep it detailed, but concise; no idea what I could've done to cause this. Will post in parts:

>Be me, wake up in the 'dream world' aware that I'm outside of my physical body
>In a place that looks like my workplace, but everything is slightly off
>whatever.exe
>I see one of my colleagues and ask her what's up, she says that some of us have been selected to go tour a military base
>About twenty of us are walking in a line going outside in pairs, she was supposed to be next to me but says she needs to go to the toilet first, she'll catch up with me on the coach
>>
>>19032515
Gap in recollection, then;
>I'm very aware of being invisible or not having a physical body at this point
>I'm outside, it's sunny, warm and the sky is incredibly blue
>I'm on a concrete area outside a hangar, energy weapons like lasers the size of cannons are being tested
>I watch as the 'laser' is loaded up onto the back of a truck (like a 4x4) and then pointed at another truck about 20 meters away. The truck further away has some dark grey shirts hanging above it, like a wardrobe frame has been set up. The shirts are stretched out, and the material is almost like that of swimwear (like a girls swimsuit). It's pretty light in weight, but a dense knit.
>The laser fires at the truck, the front of the truck is burnt away but the shirts remain intact
>I watch as they repeat this two or three more times, no-one else is around but I can hear people shouting orders telepathically (I think).
>On the final test, they order the 'live targets' to make their away to the site.
>People dressed in different versions of the shirt: some without sleeves, some with trousers made from the same material, some wearing jeans or other types of clothing
>Dummies also brought out wearing various set-ups
>I start getting worried, but the people can't see me there at all; they're all perfectly calm, even chatting to each other and laughing
>The laser fires rapidly, hitting them
>They're all totally unharmed, apart from the dummies
>I conclude that the shirt must protect living people, otherwise it doesn't protect any material that isn't living
>>
>>19031744

But what's a good starting place that doesn't reek of jewish butt?
>>
File: dream1.png (18KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
dream1.png
18KB, 819x460px
>>19032559
Another gap in recollection, then;
>I'm inside the base with the people I originally came with and catch up with my colleague; she says she's been looking for me everywhere alongside other personnel
>Say I got lost looking for the toilet, but say I need to go again
>I leave the group and start wandering looking for a way out of this place
>End up wandering in corridors like pic related, they react to the pressure of your step and indicate whether you're authorised to enter the room/area beyond or not (security are alerted immediately of your location)
>Obviously they glare red for me, but a few of them allow me to go through
>I spend a while stood in a corridoor being mesmerized by the shimmering lights, even though it's just an elaborate alarm system
>I look to the end of the corridoor, men in black military uniforms running to me
>Black out
>Wake up intermittently, see myself being dragged along hallways that are a dull yellow & hear 'CIA' being mentioned
>I feel like I'm more solid at this point than before, but still not in my physical body
>>
>>19032609
>Wake up strapped to a gurney in a small yellow room, it looks like a regular doctors office but there are no windows (like its underground)
>Feel like I've been heavily sedated, try to move but my body is totally limp
>Open my eyes enough to see that my body has been covered by a blanket
>I can see my colleague looking at me from the corner of the room, she's totally still and looks horrified/remorseful
>There's someone else; a woman with light brown hair in a ponytail and glasses, wearing red civilian clothes
>She tells me that I've been operated on and had a 'few' implants that'll help me
>I'm regaining awareness and control of my body at this point, she rotates the gurney to face the opposite side of the room where there's a huge screen with a grid of x-ray looking pictures of organs/joints/particular bones (4x6 grid = 24 pictures in total)
>She starts explaining all the different procedures and implants she did to me (I can only remember two specifically upon waking)
>Pointing at a scan of my lungs, she says she removed a good portion of my inner-right lung along with some of my middle left
>"There was some pretty weak tissue in there, so we just took it out; you can thank me later"
>She also points to a scan of my liver that looks like it has some kind of circuitry running through it, says it's "grey-fibre matter" and that it looks like it's settled in nicely; apparently it'll help improve my liver function and processes toxins extremely quickly
>There's 22 other procedures or implants that she put into my body; all apparently to improve it or make it stronger
>I'm crying, but I start laughing at her saying that for all her tech, I bet she should even fix a couple of scars (referring to two burn scars I have on my right arm)
>I pull my right arm out from under the blanket; the scars have reduced themselves to two narrow slits that are getting smaller and smaller
>>
>>19032647
5 - last one
>My arm is covered in a rash, I start panicking as I realise my whole body is covered in a rash
>She walks over and pins me by the shoulders
>"Yeah it looks like you're having an allergic reaction to the serum I gave you, it's supposed to make you recover from physical damage quicker, but it doesn't seem to agree with you; we're gonna have to sort this out"
>I black out
>Wake up IRL
>Post this

I don't get why the doctor/surgeon was so chilled out and casual. I still have the scars upon awakening, nor do I look any different; this 'dream' was like a hyper-reality where my senses were amplified. Coming back to reality, it feels like my actual sense are dull compared to being there.
>>
>>19032577
You don't have to practice anything you don't want to Anon. Their are other systems that stray from Kabbalah.
>>
>>19032754
True, but the correspondences and the initiatory ladder provided by ToL, both established by centuries of practice, are just about necessary if the neophyte wants to develop into anything more than a sigilwanker.
>>
>>19032447

Chaos magic is like M.U.G.E.N.; Functional on its own, but it's more fun/better when you import other things in to it. Study as many traditions/practices as you can, strip them down, mix them in with chaos, then bake it in your EZ Bake oven until golden brown.
>>
>>19031498
Hoodoo is easy as pie.
You could start there.
Sympathetic magick is homebrew and pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
You don't have to learn the old formulas - but they are handy and interesting.
They are worth the trouble to study.
But, once you good a good foundation, you can start designing your own formulas and brainstorming.
I prefer things that require elbow grease, ingenuity, and creativity.
If you're a right brain type of personality, I suggest Hoodoo or old Dutch PowWow.
>>
Once we hit bump limit I'll post some new pictures of new ritual tools.
- Macaw Feathers
-Coyotl skull
- Abalone shell offering bowl
- Close up of the fan - cause I only have a far away picture
- Close up of the rattle - cause I only have a far away picture

IT'S DECORATION DAY Y'ALL - go have a picnic in a cemetery and flower up some ancestors.

Pure Beauty - the Blues at it's best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFRnjlijAFU
>>
>>19014675
>start of the week
>made a sigil to make more money easily, entered a trance, charged it and let it go
>today at work make a stupid, rookie mistake
>end up earning less money this week

JUST
>>
File: Animism_Spirit_Animals_Python.jpg (79KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
Animism_Spirit_Animals_Python.jpg
79KB, 620x348px
>>19033392
Have someone else make it for you.
Fold it up, give it to you.
Instantly, put it in your wallet.
DO NOT open and look at it.
Stipulation is, if you open it and look at it it will stop working.

Did this for my husband once so he could get a job.
He got the job.
I told him, if you look at what is on this paper, it will stop working.
After working at the job for about 6 months, we were in the grocery store.
Opens his wallet to pay.
What is this?
Before I could stop him he unfolded and looked at it, and said OH!
He was downsized before the month was out, and to the day he died he was not able to find another job.
Was about a year and a half to two years without a job, I believe.

So, if you want a more powerful sigil, follow those steps at the beginning of the story.
But, be warned - if you look at the sigil, you will get the opposite effect.
Be prepared for money troubles if that happens.
>>
>>19033294
Does hoodoo give you great results?
>>
File: Animism_Spirit_Animals_Python_4.jpg (127KB, 746x497px) Image search: [Google]
Animism_Spirit_Animals_Python_4.jpg
127KB, 746x497px
>>19033423
Depends.
Do you have the dedication to LIVE something and not just dabble occasionally?
Effort and dedication (not necessarily belief) are directly proportional to the results you will see.
>>
>>19033430
Yeah no doubt hoodoo could work well for some black kid who grew up in the scent of van van, but if some schmoe who has never been to New Orleans etc. tries it it would probably be an alien paradigm and akin to chaos magic when it comes to results. I never got any results from it... Have you (in your heart of hearts)?
>>
File: alicefacepalm.jpg (32KB, 273x216px) Image search: [Google]
alicefacepalm.jpg
32KB, 273x216px
>>19033448
Oh good, time for the whole "magic is racially biased" argument again? What fun.

Listen if you're going to ask for advice, and then shit on said advice, It's really no skin off of Palo's nose she has zero to prove, but it's an incredible waste of your time when you could be out forming your own opinion.
>>
File: Palo_Zarabanda_2.jpg (56KB, 292x390px) Image search: [Google]
Palo_Zarabanda_2.jpg
56KB, 292x390px
>>19033448
This is the only time I will EVER say this.

I'm Caucasian.
I have blonde hair, and green eyes.
Not once have I met a racist Mpungo - judgmental for other reasons, yes.
But not judgmental of my race.

Leave your racism at the door, shit head.
I LIVE this shit, all day every day.
I get everything I NEED when I ask for it.
Sometimes I get things that I just WANT too when I ask for them.
My Papa Zarabanda takes good care of me.
Because I have done everything possible to my physical body and in my life with my actions that I need to do to honor him and his wishes and needs.

If you think this shit isn't for real - then get out of my conversation.
I will spit you out of my mouth.
Then, Papa will crack your skull with his fucking machete and drink your CS fluid.
>>
>>19033536
>>19033538
Jeez I only wanted to hear about your experiences. Ya'll might have some personality issues to untangle kek
>>
>>19033551
>asserts magick has racial limiters
>tells other people they have personality disorders when told to fuck off

Zozzle!
>>
>>19033563
To be honest it *is* kinda funny to imagine a white man dancing to Papa Legba. Never was my intention to bring up race to stir up emotions but yeah that is funny. :)
>>
>>19033568
Start shit, get BIT motherfucker.
You're lucky I can't jump on your chest and bite off your fucking nose.

Maybe I'll ask for you to wreck your car when I'm working today.
Think twice before you ridicule my practice.
I'll scrap off your scalp with a piece of glass and carry it home in a potato sack.
>>
>>19033551
ok.

First of all hoodoo is not a "black" thing.
Hoodoo is very much a multicultural thing, influenced by germans, chinese, scottish, irish, native americans, native islanders, south americans, french, english, native african and the the african diaspora. For a great number of years these traditions were primarily kept and remembered by african americans, but they are not a "black" thing.

Secondly because of these influences, there are several flavors of hoodoo in America, all of them practiced by all ethnicities even if they have a predominant ethnic origin or base of followers. Only one or two of them are practiced predominantly by blacks.

Thirdly, I don't know where you're getting your information on chaos magic, but it is fully capable of integrating with, or alongside other magical praxes, more than anything (at least in my experience) chaos magic is a system and philosophy most efficient for understanding the functions of OTHER magical systems. i.e. not only does it work well alongside other practices, I dont think it works as well without them. Chaos magic does not have a prescribed doctrinal system of techniques or methods, that's not how it works.

Perhaps the reason you got no results from hoodoo (or I assume chaos magic) is because you're fundamentally failing to understand either one.
>>
>>19033580
>Hoodoo is very much a multicultural thing, influenced by germans, chinese, scottish, irish, native americans, native islanders, south americans, french, english, native african and the the african diaspora. For a great number of years these traditions were primarily kept and remembered by african americans, but they are not a "black" thing.
>>19033568

I just handed on a thirty page paper on the contributions of Peninsulars and Amerinds to the system of Quimbanda.

>Next stop: Nojpetén
>>
File: 1492761111002.jpg (71KB, 625x483px) Image search: [Google]
1492761111002.jpg
71KB, 625x483px
>>19033577
>>
>>19033568
>papa legba
Who brought up voodoo?
You DO know there's a difference between hoodoo and voodoo right?
>>
>>19033589
half the time I cant tell if you're agreeing with me or rebuking me Thoth, so Ill just say hello.
>>
>>19033593
Lighten up, it was just a joke. The mental image was funny and that's it.. I don't really care either way
>>
https://youtu.be/Yia3Wh8cTZA

>Rare footage of App in his ritual space
>>
>>19033616
>I don't really care either way
Then why bring it up?

Look anon, I respect that you are out looking for answers, and trying to understand, that's awesome. You've got at least two amazing resources here in Thoth and Palo, if you've got questions, they've probably got the experience to answer them.

I am more than willing to discuss the place of race and culture in magic but let's make it an actual conversation yeah?
>>
>>19033653
I have some experience in the arte as well. So I'm just chilling in this thread. If I really wanted to 'learn' something I would read the grimoires.
>>
>>19033660
>arte
lel

Well alright I tried.
Have fun with your grimoires.
>>
>>19033673
Sure, whatever.
>>
>>19014675
Hey /x/, someone is slowly uploading The Language Crystal on /pol/ I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting the uploads together and archiving it in this library. It's a lot of work, and I'm too busy to help, but it's an important and rare book, and maybe someone on here might think it's worth the effort to share. It's an opportunity to get something special, and the first ten pages are currently in the /pol/ archive.

https://www.amazon.ca/Language-Crystal-Complete-Solution-Civilizations/dp/094212118X
>>
Fresh bread when?
>>
>>19033842
When you bake one
>>
>>19033909
Challenge accepted.
>>19033941
>>
File: Pulp Art Sultan Genie.jpg (595KB, 2290x2609px) Image search: [Google]
Pulp Art Sultan Genie.jpg
595KB, 2290x2609px
>>19014944
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

You do us a great service spreading this are knowledge Ape.
>>
File: Mythological Hindu God Krishna.jpg (174KB, 1280x938px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Hindu God Krishna.jpg
174KB, 1280x938px
>>19015193
I've read about men in Africa who dressed as Leopards or Jaguars and killed people with long sharp metal claws as a kid.

Related?
>>
>>19033595
Ha I get this sometimes w/ the greentexting, too!
>>
>>19034089
I do not believe so. Other than the obvious relation of felines.
>>
>>19034069
Yes, Ape has been servicing us for years!
>>
>>19033419
Can you make me a job sigil? I'll pay for the shipping senpai
>>
File: madmanonmars.jpg (23KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
madmanonmars.jpg
23KB, 480x281px
>>19014675
>Update 54
the absolute madman!
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.