[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddess experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0967.jpg (58KB, 525x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
58KB, 525x768px
I am absolutely fascinated by these stories and was wondering if anon had any more of them. I can recall one I had where a women clothed in the sun bathed me in her golden aura.
>>
>>19014478
>bathed me in her golden aura
>>/d/
>>
>>19014636
*runs away crying*
>>
File: tmp_3477-golden light1391346496.jpg (82KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3477-golden light1391346496.jpg
82KB, 723x960px
>>19014636
tfw no goddess gf to shower me with gold
>>
File: 1462900426053.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462900426053.png
153KB, 351x351px
>>19014478
Ever notice how everyone who talks about their "experiences" with a goddess/fairies/any female entity on /x/ always seems to describe them as basically their perfect waifu or whatever?
>>
>>19014987
spirits are formless.
young and old.
Each has their own appearance of choice and usually change the way they reveal themselves. A few appear as animals or insects sometimes.
>>
File: 1117899464550.jpg (152KB, 483x540px) Image search: [Google]
1117899464550.jpg
152KB, 483x540px
>>19014478 (OP)
I went outside for a full moon ritual. When I finished my markings and prayer to my Goddesses, the candle went out and a cat appeared out of the shadows. It stopped and turned and set its eyes upon me and didn't move until I had opened the door and went back in.
>>
>>19014478
You're fucking retarded. 99.99% of these spirits just take on these forms to manipulate you into doing shit for you. They don't care about your insignificant existence.
>>
>>19015541
*doing shit for them
>>
>>19014478
Goddess is all about love. Real truth that takes you to the heart. She really likes it when you sing for her. Sing songs of love and truth, beauty of god and nature. If you sing for her, its like lightning nature will manifest divinity for you when you lay forth your soul for her.

When I want to find her I sing in my dreams of love and she will always respond. Try singing to goddess that god is so beautiful and it will take your breath away when that faith manifests heaven.
>>
>>19015541
And the difference between that and the goals of normal human women is....?
>>
I'm a goddess.
>>
>>19014987
False.

My 'patron' is a physical archetype which i have no particular attraction to. Blonde, curvy, etc. Not to mention she lacks a dick.

>>19014478

However an interesting phenomena has started occuring. More and more people have come into contact with aspects of goddesses at an alarming speed. Specifically across several unrelated discord groups, and IRL. Either it's due to the uptick in spring and most goddesses having some derived power from that seasonal cycle.

The other theory is that we're entering some weird age where intervention of various sorts are necessary. IF we take the idea of power through will/belief and the resulting pantheism that arises from that, then I would presume they have a vested interest in keeping their food alive.
>>
>>19015640
I can see her in my mind, I know she is there. She is telling me to heal the world!
>>
>>19015875
What's her name?
>>
>>19015875
>heal the world
By what method?
>>
>>19015900
Faith
>>
>>19015877
Goddess >.>
>>
>>19015931
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You made that up. There is no goddess but Aurora.
>>
>>19015877
Sophia.
>>
>>19015868
Its the age of Aquarius. The good gods are stepping in
>>
>>19015972
Personally I wouldn't count on an "age" in regards to their urgency, maybe their efficacy, but I would have to say that it feels like some sort of machination. As if there is another side and we are the chess pieces. Not that I rue my position as a chess piece, just that the sides or conflict in of itself isn't so readily perceivable.
>>
>>19015988
Being a pawn isn't so bad when there's something to look forward to.
>>
>>19015957
Right...
>>
>>19014478
>Born in a shitty hospital, in the year of the lord
>Never supposed to live past 10 days, I'm 21 now
>Mother died during my childhood, don't remember her much, my grandmother raised me: She was an extremely devout roman catholic
>She has an affinity toward the virgin mary, my family is plagued with deaths that seem to come in the most hard hitting times and circumstances
>One day she tells me she used to see the Virgin Mary watching over me when I was in the hospital as a premie baby
>She goes on to describe the apparition as tall, blonde, pale, and also with immaculately deep dark eyes, she specifies that she used to be really fearful of her at first but after seeing her rocking my cube/crib, and looking over me: she began to think it was the Virgin Mary and that I was blessed
>Grow up with deeply perverse thoughts and have no idea why, begin to feel years ahead of my peers and soon I'm a sex addict with countless women under my belt
>Gran catches me sleeping with a girl one day near my graduation: she's young and it prompted her to go on a tirade about responsibility and stuff, the girl dips out my window after it's all over, don't really care but can see something is really troubling gran
>She says she has continued to see the "holy spirit" around me since I was young, and that the spirit is not who she thought it was when I was first born
>we talk and she opens up, obviously it had been eating her up inside, she used to refer to it as the virgin mary, then my guardian angel, but now she says she wants to be honest about it
>She says she spoke to her long ago when she was still attending church/æ when I was becoming healthy in the hospital as an infant
>She says the being announced that I was her son and she was watching over me so I may fulfill my destiny
this conversation prompted me to do some research
.1o2.
>>
>>19016160
wtf dude
>>
I want to reply and finish but the field is too long no matter how much I format
>>
>>19016160
>Begin looking into everything paranormal about my life
>Begin with my fetish tastes, I enjoy the thought of a Domme since I was a boy
>Tbh I end up literally fulfilling every girls daddy fetishes and always play dom for them
>Begin to look into entities, seem to randomly come across (or gently pushed in the direction of) the goetia
>Read about king Solomon, stumble upon an except where Solomon talks about being approached by two female entities, he describes them and it clicks that the one he refers to as the mother of lust, is similar to my stalker
>It takes some time but soon I find her, my mother goddess: Lilith
>As I read about her, nearly every word is hitting deep and making my hair stand on end
>Slowly learn all I can, starting to meditate and attempting to Astral project myself so as to communicate with her
>Lilith becomes my goddess and soon I can feel her presence with me at times and when she isn't there as directly, I still feel like she's keeping tabs on me and soon I finally achieve being able to see myself when I meditate and to fully Astral project, especially during bouts of insomnia or while inebriated
>>
>>19016343
Then split it into 3 my guy. I want to hear about Aeneas 2.0.
>>
>One day while meditating, I look at myself, kinda digging that I can perform the action with the results I'm getting. wondering if it's a dream or my mind playing with me but then:
>I observe her come into form, she seems to rise from the shadows and goes from an extremely imposing dark goddess like being to a slender younger looking female. Blonde/Red hair, hollow black eyes, she is a being like no other and I have never felt as I do now with her awakening me
>We begin to communicate and she refers to me as her lilim, essentially a child of the goddess of lust and death who is not only destined to die for her but also with some form of purpose in my creation, revealed to me in time I guess
>She's ever present in my life and continues to appear to me in dreams and even in waking life as people and as situations where I'm faced with options but the constant variable remains that I always feel her presence and tend to even see her some times now, like standing or sitting in the room with me for a moment
>We have had many moments together, she says she will indulge my lust with two of her daughters to keep me sated as I continue along my path, Mostly I see her just as a motherly figure who seems to speak to me in a royalty to regularity sort of way. She commands me to do things sometimes like beat off or to preform a ritual for her.
>I'm actually feeling content with life now, she has, quite frankly, cured/changed my depression and urges forever.
I owe her my life and feel connected to her in an indentured servant/personal acolyte sort if way.
>>
>>19016346
just did, posted what I felt like typing out
>>
File: lilith_by_genzoman.jpg (73KB, 450x627px) Image search: [Google]
lilith_by_genzoman.jpg
73KB, 450x627px
My goddess appears to me in a form resembling Lillith, but it's not her.

A huge Dark winged feminine body taking the form of half of the sky in Black clouds. On an otherwise blue sky.

She also appears to me in the form of ornate, huge and beautiful birds of a certain family whenever I feel depressed or doubtful. She will take my attention by flying and casting her shadow over me.
Many associate her with death, but I know her better.
>>
>>19016615
Lilith has many aspects, you say the being isn't Lilith but appears similar to her? or is the dark mother herself? I have been pondering as to whether or not I'm holding communion with a mock entity but there are too many grand events that have proven to me that it's no minor demon but an extremely strong and omniscient motherly Spirit that is far older and wiser and more powerful than I.
>>
>>19017641
I already know her name.
I am 99% sure she is only in the spirit realm
I just get impatient sometimes...
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>19014926
>Your goddess will never pee in your mouth
>>
Lol this thread...
>>
File: eris_by_genzoman.jpg (135KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
eris_by_genzoman.jpg
135KB, 600x836px
Only Eris!
>>
>>19016356
This was an amazing read. I suppose in time you'll met two women that will be key in your path, you'll have to verify that they know their origin/purpose
>>
>>19016160
>>19016345
>>19016356

Wow wtf this thread.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.