[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your best paranormal films, documentaries, youtubers, shows, etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1469574495174.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469574495174.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
Let's face it. Paranormal stuff, mainly video and audio entertainment, is an ocean of shit. Everywhere you turn there's naught but an endless expanse of it. Virtually everything is terrible.

The Youtubers who cover paranormal stuff all either sound like fags, are completely disingenuous and click baitey, know nothing of what they are talking about, lack disbelief altogether, are literally retarded or paranoid nutjubs, etc.

Short films are cingey and terrible in every way. Real movies miss the point of what makes something scary or interesting or even worth watching altogether, with terrible actors, pumped full of cliches, nonsensical plotlines and pretentious bullshit.

Tv shows are made for the types of people who think reality shows are real and have the attention spans of hyperactive five year olds, cutting to some some fat redneck in a suit to put on a serious face and gesticulate meaningfully with their arms every twenty seconds.

I know there's quality stuff out there. But to find it you have to dive deep, and be really lucky. This thread is for sharing your top stuff, the type of stuff you wish you could discover again like it was new. Please explain why you think it's worth checking out.
>>
you first
>>
>>19014412

>good paranormal videos

None, literally.
>>
>>19014412
Official/x/ discord, join us and lets talk about creepy shit!
Discord fEdYbq
>>
I'll start by recommending "The Nightmare", a documentary exploring sleep paralysis and focuses on a group of people's personal experiences with it and how it has affected their lives.

It's worth checking out because it's well made, visually interesting, covers an interesting topic from a very human point of view, and treats the viewer like an adult. It's worth checking out just for the recreations of the experiences alone.

If you've ever experienced sleep paralysis you'll want to watch it for the reassurance that you aren't alone. They thoroughly cover the wide range of sensations one can experience while having an episode of sleep paralysis.
>>
>>19014459
And it's on Netflix.
>>
The next one I want to reccomend is the good old JK Cinema's urban legends series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qigJnoJSdUw&list=PL17F911BBFA0D7F41&ab_channel=ajm1984

I'm biased on this one. I watched this shit over ten years ago, so I'm nostalgic as fuck, but hear me out.

It's old. It's not particularly believable, many of the "ghost photos" shown, urban legends covered, etc, were disproved a long time ago, or were never convincing to begin with.

But the presentation, man, that's where this shit shines. Everything about those videos is so alien to what you're used to. Everything is slightly off. The narrator isn't human, shit is all pixellated and weird, the sound effects are odd and offputting, the music is offsetting, and it's cool how the creator ripped these weird creepy little loops from such diverse sources. It puts me in this weird little mindset where everything could be true.
>>
>>19014459
But sleep paralysis is not paranormal
>>
File: 1148765.png (371KB, 1148x765px) Image search: [Google]
1148765.png
371KB, 1148x765px
The Witch is my favorite horror movie.

It's the movie I've been waiting for since forever. The acting is good, the writer/director has integrity and did his homework, it's a slow burn, terrifying movie. Spooky woods.
>>
>>19014512
But it's spooky.
>>
I kinda like Mr Nightmare. He deals mostly with "creepy stores" instead of creepypastas. He doesn't sound that much like a faggot. He says "twarwords" instead of towards, but I like his style otherwise. This is more of an honorable mention as it's not that good, but he's the best of that bunch. I really like these stories:

https://youtu.be/-wVyBmv3ooA
>>
>>19014423
Sadly this is true
>>19014459
I tend to either get anally raped, strangled or repeatedly stabbed in the back during my sleep paralysis. I don't think I could relate. I genuinely think I'm being plagued by demons
>>
>>19014528
I was to busy fapping it to the girl to get this sense of terror your talking about. I didn't even know it was a horror till you said so now
>>
I'd be happy if someone would share just a good reading of a creepypasta.
>>
>>19014574
Are you 12?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.