[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: 47687912_l.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
47687912_l.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
If you were God what would you do?

Consider:
>You can do anything you want
>You have the ability to create exceedingly complex universes (such as this one)
>You could even incarnate or birth yourself into the universe (e.g. where your perceptions and thoughts become that of a human or animal of your choice)
>You have no mission statement or obligation to do anything
>>
>>19014068
Create everything as it is BUT without the Abrahamaic religions.
No hard feelings but those three ruined more than a millenium of technological advance.
Also I would incarnate in it WITHOUT memories of being God and live a normal life, at least sometimes I would.
>>
>>19014068
>create earth
>let people make interesting stories
>live out stories as main characters

Be Neo, Rick, Finn, etc and just spend eternity fucking around in story realities.
>>
>>19014068
Is God capable of creating a second God? an exact duplicate
what if he doesn't like God #2
but God #2 wants to stay

if God #1 can destroy God #2 then God #2 Is not omnipotent since he couldn't stop it. proving that God is not all powerful

if God #1 can't destroy him then it proves God is not omnipotent since he is limited in what he can do

and if God #1 simply chooses not to make God #2 then he's a coward who won't face his own limitations
>>
>>19014104
Wowzers, you got a paradox there.
>>
>>19014104
All gods would be the same god, it would just be a matter of role playing
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>19014104
If he doesn't like God #2, it means God doesn't like itself.

Oh shit.

My captcha is oddly related.
>>
>>19014072
>>19014101
Is that your best idea?

>>19014104
>Is God capable of creating a second God?
Yes but that wouldn't be very valuable unless to observe the second God. Also, it would be necessary to do it in such a way that God #1 maintained absolute power in case something went wrong.
>>
>>19014068
>If you were God what would you do?

Do you ask because in christianity this is a huge sin and you aren't aware that christianity is a false religion?
>>
>>19014137
What is a huge sin?
>>
Erase otakus
>>
>>19014068
force humanity into the most demeaning stress test .stress test are meant to cause failure .

one where they believe they constructed a economic system that isnt sustainable but have no choice but to use it and any alternative is frowned upon. watch as their wealthy grow fat and future generations have no chance to thrive.

wait until war breaks out of nothing more than a reluctance to simply make a new system/ laugh my ass off and make them turn on each other. first by gender. then by race. and finally by economic status

wait until they are almost ready to destroy each other then hand a modicum of real power to a few people with a chip on their shoulder. no faggy money = power bullshit . oh no it would be awe inspiring and the ones who would get some power would be smart enough to not show it off. hide it. maybe some one gets the ability to force others to do their biding at range. like i say (insert name of world leader) does this and they do it but the guy who got the power is a nobody and the others with power are nobodies so he cant force them to do anything and doesnt even know they exist. i call this specific person the catalyst they control the tempo and force others into action

the other major player controls the flow of money. he can negate the catalyst because the catalyst will only be able to control people he can think of the face or know the name of. the money guy controls the masses. nameless hordes and their day to day habits. not direct commands just preferences. some people would kill to be able to force others to simply not be a weeb for instance. money guy could make it happen

eventually some one is going for a power play. and lots of supporting characters should make it better than game of thrones
>>
>>19014120
God is ultimately the highest consciousness of and who is everything. Yes, it would be mere roleplaying.
Displaying another face.
Just as he did with the Spirit and Christ, making a face of trinity rather than singular through the events of the Bible.
IE: Already been done.
>>
>>19014136
Living as God seems boring, knowing everything and doing everything with no effort or reward. So yes, it is my best idea. Imagine creating humans, letting them make these stories, and then living out awesome fictional lives as superheroes and shit? If that doesn't sound fun to you then you're a boring motherfucker
>>
File: The Visage of God.png (347KB, 600x788px)
The Visage of God.png
347KB, 600x788px
>>19014068
All I would do is create a perfect paradise with no pain or anything bad at all, then create an infinite amount of people who can enjoy this paradise in exactly the way they want. That's it.
>>
>>19014165
Consider that Alexander the Great was the son of Zeus.

http://www.ancient.eu/article/925/
Before his birth, his father had a dream where he was pressing a seal on his wife’s womb, and that the emblem on the seal was the figure of a lion.
>>
>>19014140

comparing yourself to god in any way, I made a thread regarding this issue of people saying things like "dude, you're a god" btw, so if you have an anecdote where you think people seem to be fishing for sins, by all means be my guest.
>>
>>19014200
Commandment #1 Thou shall have no other Gods before me

Central tenant of Christianity:
Jesus Christ is God.
>>
>>19014183
since infinitely boring
nobody would appreciate that paradise if they have no negative feeling to compare it to
unless you force them to just be happy. in which case you remove free will and is all pointless
>>
>>19014208
Kinda sounds like Yahwe knows there ARE other Gods with something worth while to share, doesn't it..
>>
>>19014233
You could still have free will in a pleasure paradise.
>>19014234
The truth is that God has incarnated multiple times on this planet.
Almost 100% guaranteed are the following:
Alexander the Great
Jesus
Muhammad

Quite a few others if you care to study. I have a few people I suspect involved in recent history to have been the incarnation of God such as Napoleon.
>>
>>19014068
I think you are leaving out the concept of time when in relation to god.
I know this a fun thought expiriment and i am adding my own premises but,
When it comes to time and god some say a single moment for god can encapsulate life spans of entire universes.

Id probably just act nieve as i ever have, not really bothering to question the nature of reality , yet unintentionally subjecting existance to my whims.
>>
>>19014287
Time can be paused by God without your knowledge of the time being paused.

If you paused a simulation and resumed it at a later time, anything inside of that simulation would not be aware of the pause.

However you also have to consider the burden of updating the state of the simulation. How hard is it to update every particle in the universe?
>>
>>19014068
An universe with no pain. No ecosystems, only self sustaining immortal creatures and beings.
Would be my first bet
>>
>>19014350
But say YOU could create whatever you wanted. What would you make?
>>
>>19014072
Why do people continue to fall for the marxist meme that Christianity stunted scientific progress?
You would think that at least on a forum dedicated to questioning popular narrative people would be a little more informed about the churches contribution to scientific and artistic progress
>>
>>19014383
It's not a marxist meme:it's an enlightment meme. Also xtards question everything except their own delusions.
>>
>>19014401
Sorry, but your understanding of enlightenment and history of christianity is reddit tier at best.
>xtards
Really brave
>>
>>19014422
Enlightenment constantly denounced Christianity as an illogical force that held back progress, but hey: let's call him reddit, attack his tone and call it a day.
>>
>>19014433
>Enlightenment constantly denounced Christianity
I call you reddit because that's where you come from.
>>
>>19014104
This is the omnipotence paradox
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

Commonly known as the rock paradox, "Can a god create a rock it cannot lift"
If yes, then he is not omnipotent
If no, then he is not omnipotent

There are philosophical caveats to the theory though, like our perception what defines reality is a privilege granted by a god, and our comprehension of omnipotence and more importantly, logic, is limited in a way a God's isn't.
>>
>>19014252
Not every famous person was an incarnation of God. The child raping serial butcher who led warbands to enslave and chop peoples heads off was not a Face of God, you delinquint.
>>
>>19014533
Have you read much about the life of Muhammad?
>>
>>19014533
Yes I agree, this is silly.
It's people with "inside knowledge" about religion that keeps that asylum afloat.
>>
File: 1494654998989.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494654998989.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19014068
>>
File: 1492060274275.png (140KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492060274275.png
140KB, 600x636px
>>19014068
I already understand consciousness is the source of all turmoil, chaos and discordance so I would probably even will my very self and thus all possibility of consciousness out of existence.
>>
I would send all black people straight to hell.
>>
>>19014200
Does the Bible not say that we are made in the image of God? Does it not say that God and the kingdom of heaven is within us? Does it not say that God became men so men could become God? It seems logical that we are gods ourselves, yet (((Christianity))) will never accept this.
>>
>>19014068
1:5.14.God, being eternal, universal, absolute, and infinite, does not grow in knowledge nor increase in wisdom. God does not acquire experience, as finite man might conjecture or comprehend, but he does, within the realms of his own eternal personality, enjoy those continuous expansions of self-realization which are in certain ways comparable to, and analogous with, the acquirement of new experience by the finite creatures of the evolutionary worlds.
1:5.15.The absolute perfection of the infinite God would cause him to suffer the awful limitations of unqualified finality of perfectness were it not a fact that the Universal Father directly participates in the personality struggle of every imperfect soul in the wide universe who seeks, by divine aid, to ascend to the spiritually perfect worlds on high. This progressive experience of every spirit being and every mortal creature throughout the universe of universes is a part of the Father's ever-expanding Deity-consciousness of the never-ending divine circle of ceaseless self-realization.
>>
>>19014068
I'd make the cliffside home in my dreams as a rest dimension. Then I copy the Universal code here and make a second Universe. I would cause multiple chaotic collision s between the two so something new can be born from it. I would incarnate myself physically to roast Atheism before that plague spreads.
>>
>>19014068
First thing I would do is smite most of the fucking Christians and Muslims. They're really bad for my brand.
>>
I'd scrap everything and start over
>>
>>19014068
Have sex with myself
>>
I would create a universe were all the best ultra sex ever would happen. I would experience every twisted sexual fantasy I ever dreamed of.
>>
I would create FAT GIRLS! Fat girls everywhere. Thats what I like to fuck.
>>
File: jesus.png (264KB, 495x386px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
264KB, 495x386px
>>19014068
I would reincarnate myself ONCE two thousand years ago to impress some ancient sheep herders with magic tricks in order to get myself killed in the most gruesome way possible, to sacrifice myself to myself to save all human kind because there's literally no other way I could pull this off, despite me being omnipotent. then I would just go silent and never reveal myself to humans on a grand scale again, lay back and see all the atrocities develop in my name.

yes this is exactly what I'd do. makes percfect sense.

what I'd actually do is this: create two universes: one with conscious beings, which I tried to make perfect for everyone to live in, they could hear my voice at all times and I would remind them of my existence at short intervals and send them telepathic push notifications on that if they don't behave according to my law "don't murder, don't kill, don't rape, be nice to each other, don't be a dick, etc.." they will have to face my fair judgement after they die. I'd also try to intervene to prevent the greatest atrocities such as wars, famines, etc. I'd make food spawn in the poorest regions, make weapons disappear in the hands of warlords and terrorist states etc.. It be a demanding job, but for my reward I'd had my second universe:

in this personal realm, I call it my hedonistic universe full of unconscious beings, everything was like my own personal video game and it was for my own enjoyment only. I could control everything according to my will, and could live out my deepest fantasies without harming anyone. Time in the real first universe would also stand still while I was in this one, so I could relax in this one as long as I want to and come back when I get bored of my own perfect world, and then get back to work again, making a near perfect world for everyone else.
>>
>>19016971
10/10 would worship
>>
File: 1492798085597.jpg (57KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1492798085597.jpg
57KB, 750x745px
>>19016971
>>19016878
>>19016837
>>19016043
>>19016034
>>19016029
How can these be the best ideas you people can come up with?
>>
>>19014068
I'd make the same world only I'd be with my wife again
>>
I would create an immense amount of infinitely different planets, and on each one, I would plant seeds of life, my own creation which guarantees some form of living entities. I would study each life form and the way of which they evolve.
I would create multiple Earths, all with one major detail changed, and propagate the seed of life from the original earth, thus creating a copy. I would then study the effects of these changes on the organisms using the original earth as the control.

When I become bored after finding my results, I will interfere with each planet in ways I see fit in order to affect the behaviors and events and such.

I would also create multiple planets used for whatever, I would host war games and create creatures which would fight. I would create planets and alien societies and let them prosper, after which, I would provide an event causing the planets to war with each other.
I may choose sides and create an avatar which I may use to combat the enemy.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.