[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voodoo miami

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1494787865612.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1494787865612.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
I post this thread yesterday but I get a few interesting response when I wasn't on my computer and I'm still interested. Sorry for the globish

I rent a studio in Miami Beach, first airbnb for the renter,and I found a strange rusty cup in metal, probably aluminium, with a roosger on the top and 4 little spherical bells (u know, the polar express kind) on chains, soundless. That's not weird but when I move it I found 4 human teeth who where down the cup. Two in a plastic bag and two outside.
An anon (thx If you read me again) find what the rooster mean, it's ased on osun the white rooster in the Santeria/Voodoo panthéon.
But still, what the relation with the teeth ?
>>
File: 1494788237461.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1494788237461.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
The appartment is central, close to à road, a bit noisy but I didn't hear the neighbor at all. One piece is sealed by blue scotch. It was written in the description that the studio is à student appartment but there is no desk, no chair, just a bed, a TV and wifi. All the stuff in the kitchen is new (glass, plates, etc) with paper label on it.
Picture related, it's the teeth, the two outside the bag are probably two milktooth but the two inside are bigger with intact roots.
>>
>>19013745
>I rent a studio in Miami Beach

hi neighbor.
>>
>>19013745
You realize people save their kids teeth. Tooth fairy? Lurk more maybe.
>>
>>19013811
Under a voodoo statue on a fridge in a student room ?
>>
>>19013791
Hi !
>>
File: 1494429897390.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1494429897390.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>19013811
Don't think the molars work like that, bub.
>>
>>19013831
I don't know if you already found this out yesterday but Osun is supposed to stand guard over your place. If your cup falls over than that means something bad. That's why it's left high up so your goofball cat doesn't knock it over. You can get that same cup at any botanica. I don't know about the teeth exactly, go ask the lady working at said botanica.

Also since you're so close by do you want to come over and watch anime? I can order some pizza.
>>
>>19013908
>methin
why not :D
>>
>>19013759
It really depends on whatever the fuck the houngan or mambo was trying to achieve.
Maybe they thought a sacrifice would help them be protected. Or maybe they assumed that placing their own and their childrens teeth in there would give them protection.
It's always hard to know what goes on in a witches head, but you are lucky to catch a glimpse of that secretive world.
The person was most likely evicted, since I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to leave themselves vulnerable to curses or bindings by leaving that there.
>>
>>19014455
Interesting, can you develop ?
>>
>>19013791
>>19013831
/coconutgrove/ reporting in
>>
>miami beach
hi neighborS
>>
>>19014878
on what?
binding?
simple, take something that belongs to someone and bind their soul to you or bring them ruin, or make them suffer or make them your slave.
This is why I don't fuck with voodoo, brujeria or santeria. They are very bloodthirsty, aggressive and demand killing pretty much everything to get any little thing done.
>>
hi i live in miami too here in miami are full of cuban people cubans are 76 percent believe in santery
i live near of allapattah and its alot of cults around here with chicken and shit the teeht probably are some voodo but not really sometimes are protection or something like that

voodo are more like blood or animal or dolly with needles or some shit like that
>>
Figured I'd post this here since I live in Ft. Lauderdale. This happened two days ago.

>Home from uni
>Wake up around 4:30 A.M. to get some water
>My mom is up getting ready for work, I talk to her for a few minutes
>Go back to bed, lock my door, and fall asleep quickly
>Wake up again a little after 5 AM an see a woman staring at me
>She has very short brown hair, a pretty and pale face, and a black dress that covers most of her body
>She's smiling at me like she's happy to see me
>As I pick myself up she sits in the chair that was next to my bed
>I start screaming and go to turn on my light
>I see her disappear, like she vaporizes in a few seconds

My mom then came to my room and I talked to her about what just happened. Mind you this isn't my first experience with something spiritual/ghostly like this. But this is definitely the first time where the spirit seemed to be benevolent. I'm still trying to figure out what this means.

I grew up in a very Catholic family, and I have seen weird flashes of blue light on nights where there wasn't a storm anywhere nearby, have had feelings of being pulled apart by demons after waking up from nightmares, and have been caressed and grabbed at by hands I couldn't see. Maybe I'm just crazy? I have no clue.
>>
>>19018506
do you have a name and are you being serious about this curiosity?
>>
>>19018611
I do but I won't post it here, and I am 100% serious.
>>
File: Palo_Zarabanda_2.jpg (56KB, 292x390px) Image search: [Google]
Palo_Zarabanda_2.jpg
56KB, 292x390px
>>19013745
That isn't Voodoo.
That's the religion Santeria.
It's closely related to the religion I practice, called Palo Mayombe.
The trinket represents the Orisha Osun.
Watch and see if it ever falls over.
That means danger is near.
Osun is a house guardian.
>>
>>19018896
then I can't help you bruv. sorry.
smart move though. you never know what treachery awaits.
>>19019266
we already know that mang.
Since you have firsthand exp, u should totally help op.
>>
>>19019314
If it helps my first name is shared with one of the Apostles.
>>
>>19019443
I'll just take a wild guess, whatever.
I did an Iching, it says you are haunted. But the spirit does not seem malignant.

heres a description.
-middle daughter
-Clear, Conscious, Intelligent, Dependent, Clinging, Illuminating, Warming, Searing.

Don't be so afraid. We all die anyways.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.