[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proved Astral Plain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

Did any anon here experience a state of Out-Of-Body expirience, and actually had it proved?

For example, leaving your vosy and then traveling to a friend's house, and then asking him details about it in the morning to prove it was real?
>>
>>19013293

Astral =/= Out-of-Body. Out-of-Body implies that you're tooling around in a non-physical form in the plane of existence you normally inhabit. That is not the astral plane. You should probably learn about things before assuming you understand them.
>>
>>19013299
Fpbp
>>
>>19013299
My bad.
>>
>>19013299
Op didn't assume anything, they just used incorrect nomenclature. The question didn't assume anything; I don't tell people they're assuming stuff when they aren't as pedantic as me, especially when I can understand what they're asking even with the slight misunderstanding.

You're projecting that OP is "assuming" things so you can get on a holier than thou high horse over something you obviously take seriously. It's understandable but be mindful, you don't want to just go around flipping off on people automatically because they aren't as knowledge as you.
>>
>>19013315
Knowledgeable*
>>
I have managed to go astral once. I have been trying ever since. It was incredible and insightful. I learned a great deal about myself, and confirmed to myself that there is much more outthere than mankind knows about yet
>>
>>19013293
Yes. Only really experimented with testing it a handful of times, some more promising than others, because I typically utilize it for ritual more than anything.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Rising_on_the_Planes

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Body_of_light
>>
i've had an OBE before and it was an amazing experience, it was right before i fell asleep, still conscious, rising up out of my body in the air, i just remember feeling all over my "body" and it felt like a constant orgasm, non sexual, just like intense shivers down your spine, hair standing up on the back of your neck sort of feel.

i use to have a lot of sleep paralysis/hypnagogic hallucinations when i was younger, didn't find them scary at all i enjoyed them. i have lucid dreams all the time.
>>
>>19014550
also had false awakenings, one after the other, like 3+ times
>>
>>19013293
From my experience it's more like a mind realm. With some practice I could control what I was seeing in that state. This leads me to believe it's a mental fabrication. Belief tend to have an effect there for those of you wondering how to control it. The first step is believing you can control it.
>>
>>19013293
Ive posted my confirmed OBE here before. Tl;dr is I visited my ex. Her and our friends were all into /x/ shit but this was before /x/ was a thing. Met up with friends before she showed up and they told me that she called them freaking out because there was an entity in her house the night before. Even described the path that I took. Played it off and never told any of them that it was me.
>>
Not sure where to post this.
Years ago, I used to do astral projecting (whether or not that's a real thing, or just lucid dreaming, we can discuss somewhere else). One of those times, I remember going somewhere far, far away, to a grassy plain with a lonely pyramid that looked mayan. Hiding in the grass, I saw a demon like figure. Red skin, goat legs, eyes and horns. Menacingly long claws. I didn't know why, but I HAD to get past it to enter the pyramid.
I failed, and it attacked me. As it scratched my chest, pain felt so real and unbearable that I got thrown out of it and sat up in my bedroom, agitated, with three long scratch marks on my chest. It healed quickly enough(just a few days) but since then, I couldn't project myself ever again. I just get thrown of it as soon as I "pull myself" up.

Anyone experienced anything like this?
>>
>>19013299
>Out-of-Body implies that you're tooling around in a non-physical form in the plane of existence you normally inhabit.
That's not the definition of OBE you piece of shit.
>>
Not sure if it's out of body experience, but I was trying to nap, but tried to stay aware of what is around me, like listening to tv in another room and sounds outside of my apartment. Eventually it started feeling like I am slowly sitting up, like it felt like my arm was lifting up, then my leg. I never dared to open my eyes. I don't know what happened, but soon after that I got really scared and started feeling as if gravity started pulling me back to bed, really really hard. I felt I was getting crushed and I heard this very loud wind noise. As if there was some huge fan next to me. It lasted few seconds and eventually I woke up.
>>
>>19015099
I'll definitely try something like that now. Have been trying lucid dreaming and astral projection for years now, but I was only lucky to lucid dream sometimes.
>>
>>19014896
Don't worry bro, demons are all part of the experience. You'll get back to projecting soon, for what it's worth.

On another note, I can astral project every morning if I want, if it's not too loud around me to wake me up. I kind of want to start some threads and take requests to do different things in the astral state.
>>
>>19015099
>I heard this very loud wind noise.
I had a similar experience. I have been playing around with meditative states etc but I never had an unmistakable OBE. Just feeling extremely light and floating around, but it felt more like extremely vivid imagination while my body was numb.

One time, I don't know what I did differently but I actually heard a falling sound, like wind or a shepard tone. I got excited and that probably pulled me out of that state. Haven't succeeded since.
>>
>>19015169
It's been 9 years my dude
>>
>>19013293
If so many of you claim you can willfully have OBEs, or astral project, or whatever the hell you want to call it, why have none of you figured out how to capitalize on it?

To date, nobody has been able to prove such an ability exists
>>
>>19015921
this is the age of quantom computing and memes winning elections. dont be so closed minded
>>
>>19013293
Hate to diverge this thread, but is "imagining" yourself doing things (i.e say you're seated down) such as getting up, walking around, and touching things a good way to start astral projecting?
>>
>>19015169
Anon, if you will, I'd like to chat with you about your astral state.

My kik is denisgur1.
>>
>>19013293
This and other things i keep my mouth shut about. Because if i dont. I will probably spend the rest of my days in a padded cell. Aint nobody got time fo dat
>>
File: faq_psychic_protection1.jpg (74KB, 685x500px) Image search: [Google]
faq_psychic_protection1.jpg
74KB, 685x500px
>>19016483
It'll help a bit. So will learning energy manipulation. I highly recommend learning to meditate.
>>
>>19016629
Share it, anon.
>>
>>19016748
First I need to stop wanking my dick. Got any advice?
>>
>>19016809
Just remind yourself that someday you'll have to deal with a spoop and if you've just wasted a good wank for no reason, you wasted your first offensive tactic.
>>
>>19016838
Dude believe me, I know all that. I know all about how wanking wastes my energy and all that good stuff. I know it's all an illusion. I know all this fucking shit!

But despite that, it's like some alternative version or demon takes over me and BOOM there it is, ultra discharge.
>>
>>19016842
I was just referencing a common joke here. Busting a nut once in a while is healthy. Just get yourself a gf or something and fuck her good and hard.
>>
>>19016858
Seriously, shut the fuck up. You've been shitting on my fucking thread through the entire goddamn time and it's stupid, it's childish, it's disgusting. Cut it the fuck out, don't fuck with me or you'll get more than you bargained for.
>>
>>19016858
Dude you think I can't do that? I've known plenty of women and have had plenty of opportunities. That shit is like most stuff in this world. Good for a while, then no different than an addiction. I'm talking about cutting out all desires, not just replacing them.
>>
>>19016875
Can you seriously not take a goddamn joke? Holy shit.
>>
>>19016882
Yo dude, I'm cool. I don't know why that other homie was tripping. Believe me I'm not samefagging
>>
>>19016882
>>19016900
Anyway don't trip
>>
>>19016902
The fuck are you? You're not involved in this shit don't step in like you have a place.
>>
File: 1463261431050.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1463261431050.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
>>19016864
Fite me on the astral plane, bitch.
>>
>>19016904
For example I sometimes feel like Mary Jane is ok to smoke every once in a while even though the buddha spoke of not inhibiting intoxicants...surely there is more than one recluse? Man this is confusing. I know the Buddha acknowledged supernatural powers but I feel split between the occult and the teachings of the dhamma. I suppose I'll have to decide. Maybe I'll just elevate myself to a higher plane of existence of attain nibbana in another life time.
>>
>>19016875
Ok, being serious now. Learn to meditate and take control of your mind. If you are under 30 years old, just give it time. Once your hormones balance out it becomes easier.
>>
>>19016948
Fuck you, your attitude is absolutely insufferable. Quit fucking with me, I'm legitimately trying to ask questions and learn here. I don't have any idea why you're being so hostile about everything but it's completely unnecessary and just childish.
>>
File: 1325029244701.jpg (36KB, 342x336px) Image search: [Google]
1325029244701.jpg
36KB, 342x336px
>>19016963
Looks like you're trying to shit up the thread have one last (you) faggot.
>>
>>19016908
the appropriate response when a bitch makes a face like that is to cum in her eyes.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.