[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fátima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: monkeys.jpg (634KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
monkeys.jpg
634KB, 1200x600px
So, Jacinta and Francisco Marto died very quickly. Lucia lived until 2005 (died as a 98 year old)
I think it was ayy lmaos, not Mary.
>>
Those kids saw literal aliens. But they didn't knew anything else than christian bullshit. What a "cute" Mary they described, with big slanty black eyes.
>>
>>19013285
so the government killed 2 kids and sent the third one to the monastery forever?
>>
>>19013285
got sources for that, you faggot?
>>
File: fatima.jpg (37KB, 302x683px) Image search: [Google]
fatima.jpg
37KB, 302x683px
i have researched this for some time and seems like some intelligence used them

whats the true msg delivered to the vatican? no fucking idea
>>
>>19013500
holy fuck
it was aliens
>>
>>19013500
That's an obvious ayy lmao
>>
>>19013500
>Doesn't look like Mary at all
How come they mistook it for her? the clothes and the thing she's carrying doesn't match with her character at all, that face is pretty spooky too.
>>
it was just a prank that went too far
>>
The thing I found most funny in the story is that the spirit showed up for a few months (always in the same day of the month) and even on the day the kids couldn't be there (but there was alot of villagers there cause they had already told everybody) the spirit still showed up, hang on for a while, and then left.

Like, the spirit of the mother of jesus in the sky with god and the angels didn't know that they were not able to come that day to chat and waited like someone waiting for a buddy that doesn't show up, and then left? Dunno something doesn't add up
>>
File: virgin.jpg (76KB, 730x1385px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
76KB, 730x1385px
>>19015375
well seems youre not from south europe
>>
>>19015385
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

you are sure, 30k to 100k coordinated for a prank?

Estimates of the number of people present range from 30,000 and 40,000, by Avelino de Almeida writing for the Portuguese newspaper O Século,[13] to 100,000, estimated by lawyer Dr. José Almeida Garrett, the son of a professor of natural sciences at the University of Coimbra.[14][15]

Various claims have been made as to what actually happened during the event. According to many witnesses, after a period of rain, the dark clouds broke and the sun appeared as an opaque, spinning disc in the sky. It was said to be significantly duller than normal, and to cast multicolored lights across the landscape, the people, and the surrounding clouds. The sun was then reported to have careened towards the earth before zig-zagging back to its normal position.[16] Witnesses reported that their previously wet clothes became "suddenly and completely dry, as well as the wet and muddy ground that had been previously soaked because of the rain that had been falling".[17] Not all witnesses reported seeing the sun "dance". Some people only saw the radiant colors, and others, including some believers, saw nothing at all.[18][19][20][21] The only known picture of the sun taken during the event doesn't show anything unusual.[6][7]
>>
>>19015399
Also, the "three mysteries"? That there was going to be a war, Russia was going to convert and that the pope Paul was going to suffer an attempted murder? Is that what you really have to tell us after all this time god?
>>
>>19015399
>>19015410

Dind mean to quote you, apologies
>>
>>19015410
also, portugal winning eurovision song contest for first time, the day of the anniversary of Fatima, remember the simbolism of the european flag

http://www.lastampa.it/2012/10/22/vaticaninsider/eng/inquiries-and-interviews/symbolism-of-eu-flag-is-marian-hajjEhyknlxNM7uGfug7AM/pagina.html

Pubblicato il 22/10/2012
Ultima modifica il 22/10/2012 alle ore 20:03

Marian devotion versus Christianophobia: Our Lady of Fatima comes to Strasbourg. The twelve stars on the EU flag are a homage to her and yet this will be her first “visit” to the political headquarters of the EU.Tomorrow at 10 am, the statue of the Virgin Mary will be brought to the cathedral of the city that symbolises European technocracy, by a group of pilgrims from all across the continent. The statue is also expected to come past the European Parliament building.

Lorenzo Fontana and Mario Borghesio said the arrival of the statue of Our Lady of Fatima in Strasbourg is “a unique event.” “Few people know that the symbol of unified Europe has exquisitely Marian origins, as the European Union’s official flag proves with its twelve stars and the Virgin Mary’s blue and white colours.”

“Unfortunately - the two Italian Northern League MPs said – Europe has deviated dangerously from the symbol’s original source of inspiration, veering in a different direction, to benefit interests that have little to do with those of our people and with the Christian values the vast majority of Europeans uphold.”

Fontana and Borghezio presented a written statement in support of the requests which Our Lady of Fatima became a bearer of in order to save Europe and the world and ensure peace and prosperity. Fr. Nicholas Gruner, founder of the Our Lady of Fatima Association, a non profit organisation, presented the proposal to the European Parliament.
>>
>>19015430

Mario Mauro, leader of the Italian People of Freedom Party (PDL), one of the parties that form part of the the European People’s Party (EPP), stressed that the EU flag has twelve golden stars that form a circle set against a blue backdrop. The number of stars has nothing to do with the number of EU states but is an ancient numeric symbol that stands for harmony and solidarity. A competition was held in order to choose the flag and French Catholic designer Arsène Heitz won. The meaning of the flag’s symbolism can be found in an image of Marian devotion which appears in the twelfth chapter of the Book of Revelation: “The a huge sign became visible in the sky – the figure of a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars upon her head.”

The President of the competition commission was Belgian Jew who had converted to Catholicism and was acutely sensitive to the biblical symbolism of the number 12. In ancient symbology, this number stood for completeness and perfection: the 12 tribes of Israel, the 12 months of the year, the 12 Apostles, the 12 Tables of Roman Law. Heitz was inspired by the “Miraculous Medal” he wore around his neck: a medal named after apparition of the Virgin Mary to St Catherine Laboure in 1830. It was the Virgin Mary who told the nun to have twelve stars struck on the medal, in representation of the the stars on the crown worn by the woman in the Book of Revelation. Saint Bernadette Soubirous also had a necklace made of tin and string around her neck when the Virgin Mary appeared to her on 11 February 1858, dressed in white and blue.

Arsène Heitz did not reveal the symbol’s biblical origin (he only did so later on), but claimed the number twelve was meant to symbolise ancient wisdom
>>
File: paris1951d115ecsc.jpg (68KB, 576x428px) Image search: [Google]
paris1951d115ecsc.jpg
68KB, 576x428px
>>19015416

dont worry, now what i can imagine about this, its that the true msg was about the formation of the european union

lookin at the dates

miracle of the sun 13 October 1917

second vatican miracle
The event was officially accepted as a miracle by the Catholic Church on 13 October 1930. On 13 October 1951, the papal legate, Cardinal Tedeschini, told the million people gathered at Fátima that on 30 October, 31 October, 1 November, and 8 November 1950, Pope Pius XII himself witnessed the miracle of the sun from the Vatican gardens.

Treaty of Paris (1951)
Treaties of Rome being signed in 1957 which established the European Economic Community (EEC) and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom) among the members.[11]

yep, dates match, look at the picture, they even had a statue of the goddess in the room
>>
>>19015398
God works in mysterius ways
>>
>>19015430
Dude, this is too much for me. I've read Eco's "foucault's pedulum", I know a laundry list can be turned into a world wide conspiracy.

>>19015603
Yeah, maybe he's a big troll
>>
>>19013272
shh
>>
>>19015624

the funny part its whats the intelligence, (goddess, virgin, whatever)gonna do if the ue goes fubar cause massive debt and corruption

italy debt €360bn (£300bn)
spain debt, 140%pib
greece insane debt
uk running like mad to exit ue

if its a conspiracy its going to crash in flames soon
>>
>>19013272
>I think it was ayy lmaos, not Mary.
That connection was already an old topic since forever. Heck, the "see alien, die from totally not radiation poisoning" is a classic.
>>
>>19015872
Tell it to the church and public
>>
>>19015943
Dude, here in Spain there was like 2 TV specials each year about "was the Fatima sighting aliens?" since I could remember (late 80s).

The most paranormal thing is that is 4:40 and I'm still awake.
>>
bumpenstickin
>>
Those kids witnessed the fall of the West.
the three secrets.
1. Jesus was king of the Jews because he chose a cross with no head rest. Therefore if he didn't give his head rest, then he just took the prize for king of all the Jews, that don't sleep.
2. The mark of the beast is a transition between Roman numerals and Hindu numerals. You gotta know how to transition them and weigh both systems out in order to work.
3. Jesus was a Pagan. Both Islam and Christianity started out of a political idea of its day called the synagogue which was meant to instill code of conduct in the (conquered) populations.
>>
>>19013500
except that the kids stated that Mary held a rosary in her hand. Why would an ayy hold a rosary?
>>
>>19017804
>he didn't give his head
>>
>>19013500
That looks like Florida Evans. From Good Times.
>>
>>19018279
>rosar

Early Testimony from Lúcia
Here is some of what Lúcia herself wrote about what
they saw on May 13, 1917:
…we beheld a Lady all dressed in white…She…
radiated a light…We stopped, astounded before
the Apparition.22
She also wrote that it sometimes held a ball (not a heart)
in her hands.23
Here is some of what the Parish Priest of Fatima, Manuel
Marques Ferreira, wrote in 1917 that the children reported
about the apparition:
The clothing was a white mantle, which fell from
the head to below the skirt, which was golden from
the waist to below the strings...The skirt was all
white and gold… [and] fell only to the knees; the
coat was white…no shoes, but white socks with no
gold; about the neck there was a gold chain with a
pointed medallion.24
>>
File: 3.jpg (45KB, 410x370px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
45KB, 410x370px
First of all , sorry for my bad english.
Well, many researchers pointed to the fact that many BVM (blessed virgin mary) sightings were reconducible to modern u.f.o. / alien encounters.

There's a book published in Italy that analyzes many of the most famous sightings, there's also the pdf version here

https://alienabductionsblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/i-fenomeni-bvm.pdf

too bad it's in Italian,maybe you can Google/ auto translate it?

Anyway , the main aspects that accomunate BVM and UFO phenomena are:
1. the sighting of an unidentified object ,( the rotating 'sun' from the BVM event)
2. the sighting of an humanoid being after the first event,that tries to make telephatic communication, ot tries to instill images/thoughts ,control the witness, adapts to the witness mentality /knowledge for god-knows-what purpose.
3. The contactee phenomena : the being says ' we will be back' / we have a message for you.

The Fatima event analysis is quite creepy. (see picture) probably one of the later apparitions since we have a testimony of the ' solid light ': (sorry again for the improvised translation)

'While the 3 lilttle shepards were kneeled down with their eyes fixed toward the apparition, i did see that them and the tree were inside a shiny transparent multicolored circle, the end point of a multicolored light road coming from the sky
Near the end of the sighting, the light road faded out bit by bit,bottom to top vanishing in a few seconds.

Like a holo projector i might add. The ufo still in the sky projecting the humanoid figure to the witnesses.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.