[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people really see things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I saw a post in another thread that interested me enough to want to start a whole thread about it instead of sidetracking the thread.
>>19008417

I actually see a lot of posts like this and I don't get them. What do people mean when they say they've met gods and stuff? Do they appear to them in dreams? Do they receive signs? Does it actually happen in person? These posts are so detailed yet simultaneously vague about key details like that.
>>
>>19013267
In my personal experience, OP, when I met with the stranger beings it was as real as anything you can check in your waking hours on Earth, but they were not physically here. You kinda see them with your mind. It feels like we are in this house and everything that is common to us in the universe are inside it and when you do your ritual (there's a lot of ways to do this) you can peek through the curtains and see that the outside is real too even if you can't touch it, taste it and "see" it with your eyes or show them to the world.
>>
>>19013267
Like how queen maya had that dream about Buddha or Mary received the message about jesus and, Vishnu impregnating krishna's mother.
>>
They are just roleplaying. No need to explain it
>>
>>19013339
Why does everything have to be accused of being roleplaying? You can't fathom the idea that people actually believe in something immaterial? What does disgust me is that people who don't believe try to imitate these posts as some sort of joke. It comes off as nothing but a glib facsimile.
>>
>>19013425
assblasted larper detected

you believe in lala land
>>
I see things, visions of blood.. and war... Skulls piled high. Murder, savagery, hatred... Maim, kill, BURN! MAIM KILL BURN!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
>>
>>19013441
Well, good to see that you shitpost as soon as you're called out. At least we know you're false.
>>
>>19013425
Because even if shit like this is real, only like one in 100,000 people would see anything, and 1 in 10 of those would recognize it as outright paranormal instead of trying to rationalize it in some way.
You really thing just about everyone who has seen shit all hangs out on a Nepali underwater basket weaving chatroom?
>>
>>19013456
4chan is one of the few places on the internet that has a board dedicated specifically to the paranormal.
>>
>>19013425
I want to believe but seriously roleplaying is cancer and needs to be exterminated
>>
>>19013267
You seem to be making a genuine inquiry so I'll make an honest attempt to answer. I've been a spiritualist for over twenty years. No I'm not a virgin and I don't even have a basement.

Most times when a spirit has something important to say they will come to me in a dream. It can be as sketchy for them to talk to us as it is for us to talk to them. A dream can be a very neutral place but it can also give a clearer message than scrying or cards. Most of these are actually OBEs.

I have also had visions of spirits in a fully awake state. The best way to explain that kind of experience is to say it's like suddenly having double vision or maybe a waking dream imposed over your physical sight.

Yes meeting with spirits or gods is real, it's not schizophrenia, drugs, or side effects of perpetual virginity.
>>
>>19013267

Yes, many people see things, receive signs and so on.

In fact when somebody acts full fedora as if nothing had ever happened in my life I have the habit of inmediately suspecting he's hiding something like being a child of satan that is expanding atheism.
>>
>>19013477
Agreed. It was amazing to me how many people have had voices, dreams, or supernatural interference in their lives, especially while younger. I think the difference is in the ability or willingness to not ignore the event.
>>
>>19013458
And how many people even know about /x/? 4chan has about 205,000 users and /x/ is one of 4chans slowest boards, there's probably less than 2,000 people who post here.

Once again, you honestly believe everyone on /x/ has actually seen legitimately paranormal shit?

90% of it is RP, 9.9% is schizophrenia, and on the off chance that paranormal shit is real than like 0.1% of all posts claiming they've seen shit are legit.
>>
>>19013492
>/x/ is one of 4chans slowest boards
Not even remotely close to true.
>>
>>19013501
It just proves that anon only really goes to /b and maybe /pol.
>>
>>19013501
/x/ at it's highest traffic time gets about 300 new replies an hour

This is significantly less than /a/, /adv/, /biz/, /co/, /fit/, /g/, /int/, /k/, /mlp/, /mu/, /pol/, /qst/ (depending on the time of day), /sp/, /tg/, /tv/, /v/, /vg/, and /vp/

/x/ is pretty slow
>>
>>19013558
Now count how many boards you didn't list. Don't forget /qa/.

You claimed that it is "one of the slowest." There are many, many boards which are slower than /x/.
>>
>>19013284
Am I the only one who is not fishing and yet no one seens to care about a honest answer.
>>
>>19013596
I care, but I'm about to go see GotG2 so I don't have time for a response. I'll tell you when I get back.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.