[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acceleration of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: mfw.png (27KB, 684x632px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
27KB, 684x632px
Most of you wont see a difference but some might expirience it. Time is running mindblowingly fast. Whenever there is an "event" (I wont go into details there), it seems time is also speeding up. It kinda suck because soon I'll be left behind and my mind cannot adjust to this. Days have almost reached what have been hours before.
>>
This is a psychological phenomenon just fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
>>19013260
Ive seen someone claim that time in the universe is actually speeding up but human souls remain the same so we effectively live less than our ancestors.
>>
>>19013260
>Days have almost reached what have been hours before.
Its almost like the number 24 is not a very high number or something.
>tfw you realize days are just two sets of twelve hours.
>>
>>19014372
>tfw when you sleep for a whole third of your life
>>
I experience it, but generally time has sped up 14 minutes because this is a different Earth.
>>
OP is discussing time speeding up, but have any of you experience time travel? I have, but I went back in time just an hour, and no, this is not a daylight savings joke.

On April 3rd 2017, I was allowed to relive an hour between 1 and 2 o' clock. That is, I had something very important to do at 2PM, so I clock-watched and when 2PM finally came, it instantly went back to 1PM and all my clocks and computers were reset, except one.
>>
>>19015098
How did you do it and why did one clock not reset
>>
>>19015104
I don't know, it just happened. I will say that where I am odd things have taken place before, but unrelated it would seem.

All I know is that the computer I am using, its clock did not change, maybe because it was the one I trusted the most. Just a guess. Perhaps I got caught in timewarp, for lack of better terms, and the object nearest me went along with it? I am one of the people who experience a lot of Mandela effects, and yes I know most of them are fake and stupid, but some are real.
>>
>>19013260
It's called getting older. As we age time appears to speed up.
>>
>>19015117
Where are you? Were you trying to make it happen?
>>
>>19015130
No, I wasn't trying to make anything out of the ordinary happen. I do meditate a lot, but not that day, not that hour.
>>
>>19015127
This. Once you hit 25 you pretty much lived half of your life already. From 25 to 80 (if you live that long) will seem as fast as the period between 1 and 25. It's a sad truth but also a good motivation to do something with yourself. Most existential crisis and depression happen at that age also.
>>
>>19013260
>One Mississippi
>2.5 seconds pass on average.
>Used to work for keeping time, literally accurate enough to figure out how far a lightning strike was away from you.

Yep, people have noticed.

>Inb4 shills say clocks weren't fucking invented till 2010, and people just didn't know how to keep time properly till they were middle aged.
>>
>>19014359
how would this actually be proved though? Not trying to start shit just curious. did he say anything else about it
>>
Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until time passes quickly, so a year will be like a month, and a month will be like a week, and a week will be like a day, and a day will be like an hour, and an hour will be like the burning of a braid of palm leaves.”
>>
>>19015098
Whoa I had something like that in the last few months! Can't say it was that same day and time but the damn near same experience. I just kinda brushed it off thinking it was just me.
My husband and I usually feel timeshifts together or around the same time. I never realized I may have experienced a real repeat, traveling back in time.
Ty for sharing, really!
>>
This is scary because I noticed the same thing like 8 days ago.
>>
Time flies when you're a faggot.
>>
More and more events happening each moment, so it seems like time is speeding up. I can feel it. All the more reason to thrive in the moment, soak it all up.
>>
>>19016280
(You)
>>
File: 37599966.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
37599966.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>19014489
speak for yourself, I sleep for 1/6... sometimes even less
>>
>>19016578
same
>>
File: the_revelation_12_sign-29.png (219KB, 2201x1700px) Image search: [Google]
the_revelation_12_sign-29.png
219KB, 2201x1700px
>>19013260
as i know my brother and me noticed this time speeding up phenomena in 2015 after the pol shmittah thing

“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

>those days shall be shortened

when we checked the clocks and compared the seconds to our memory what truly a second was it was faster, more rushing

since 2015 it seems like its slowly getting faster
>>
File: 1.png (243KB, 809x914px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
243KB, 809x914px
read this folks
>>
File: 2.png (219KB, 832x872px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
219KB, 832x872px
>>19016768
PDF Download
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4lMw4yuCqaBSFM5SEZ5T3NWMTA
>>
>>19016202
Nope. I asked him tp tell more about it but he didn't reply.
>>
File: SHILOH II-25.png (373KB, 2201x1700px) Image search: [Google]
SHILOH II-25.png
373KB, 2201x1700px
>>
File: the_revelation_12_sign-05.png (281KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
the_revelation_12_sign-05.png
281KB, 1700x2200px
>>19016777
>>
>>19014359
>live less than our ancestors.
>some people live past their 70's, 80's, 90's... Thanks science for the past hundred and so
niggawut
>>
>>19013260
it's called fractions retard

when u r 5 years old, 1 year seems like 1/5 of your life

when u r 25 years old, 1 year seems like 1/25 of your life

time isn't moving faster, you're just giving less of a fuck because
>>
>>19016829
No what he meant was we experience time much faster so our days are perceived as much shorter than theirs. So in our 80 years we live less than they did in 50 years.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.