[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aliens discover Earth around the early 20th century either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: uJx1dQ.gif (698KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
uJx1dQ.gif
698KB, 320x240px
>aliens discover Earth around the early 20th century either out of coincidence or because our radio waves
>their scouts get here during the late 40s or early 50s
>they map our facilities our biology and in general they search vulnerabilities
>these scouts go back to their homeworld or nearest major base to report the results
>that's why we don't see them nowadays
>they are preparing the invasion
>the Universe is silent because every reasonable species would know that there are probably more advanced life forms around there so they cloack their devices as much as they can
Thoughts?
>>
>>19013121
this is shit.
We got trace of ayy long before the atomic age, look for nuremberg insident or other anciant alien, they just didn't bother with us before we got the ability to destroy ourselve and by the same way their precious experiment that is humanity
>>
>>19013121
>>aliens discover Earth around the early 20th century
They've been since 5000 BC. They designed us genetically to be good slaves.
>>
File: chain-reaction.jpg (43KB, 550x518px) Image search: [Google]
chain-reaction.jpg
43KB, 550x518px
>>19013142
>>19013145
That doesn't really matter though. The human civilization became interesting for anyone out there roughly 120 years ago. Maybe there were occassional visits but I doubt that a bronze age civilization would be interesting enough to travel extreme distances.
>>
>>19013121

yes this true
and we dun goofed
unless i learn my psionic powers
>>
>>19013170
>I doubt that a bronze age civilization would be interesting enough to travel extreme distances.
If it was the civilization YOU created it would be and at the time, it wasn't an extreme distance. That has sinced changed.
>>
Aliens incur heavy karmic debt by interacting with us accordingly, it only hurts them, and there are aliens that realize this and are trying to correct their mistakes
>>
>>19013212
>>19013229
>>19013230
brainlets pls leave
>>
>>19013121
Aliens operate at a different 'dimension' for lack of a better word. They become so technologically woke, the kind of existence we comprehend is left behind.
>>
>>19013248
There are no different dimensions.
>>
>>19013246
>brainlets pls leave
manlet pls expand ur view
>>
>>19013250
Thats why i said for lack of a better word.

A protozoa can swim around, eat, reproduce and die without ever knowing of human existence.

Billions of years passed and we came to be. With accelerated advancement, life forms with a fraction of a head start on us could have transitioned to the next level.
>>
>>19013250
The existence of other dimensions is necessary for things like String Theory, but I'm sure this will be scrapped now that the scientific community has read your post.
>>
I am an alien and what you're saying about us is untrue.
>>
>>19013283
fuck u carlos, were gonna build a wall
>>
>>19013145
>genetically good slaves
then why blacks exists and why Goldsteins want to create one mixed race? It is genetically inferior
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.