[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual meaning behind killing/hitting a deer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1255.jpg (125KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
125KB, 500x584px
Just got back from taking a friend out to the store and on our way back on the 4 lane I hit a medium sized deer with the left side of my bumper. Me and my friend had just been talking about superstitions at the gas station we had just left, specifically the superstition of keeping white lighters. I was nearly going to buy a white one just to piss her off and show her that it was all a bunch of bullshit, but on my way back after hitting it I started thinking to myself "what if I would've bought that white lighter, would that deer have went over the hood and through the windshield potentially hurting either me and my friend or the car instead of smoothly rolling under the car with hardly any turbulence" so I want to ask you guys what you think about that whole ordeal. Do you believe in the whole superstition about the white lighters and similar superstitions? And also, what does hitting a deer mean from a spiritual and superstitious standpoint. Is it actually good luck to hit a deer or does it predict how the rest of my year will be or anything like that? The whole ordeal had made me very curious, as this is the first time anything like that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>19012898

It means that you need to be careful driving on dark roads at night anon so that you don't slaughter something trying to cross the road or slaughter yourself in the process. Don't be a fuck about it.
>>
>>19012908
It's not exactly something you can prepare for. I was actually paying very close attention to the road and the thing darted out of nowhere. When you're in the position of going 55 mph straight and something is sprinting directly at you sideways it kind of just happens in the blink of an eye
>>
>>19012908

You are very dumb
>>
>>19012898
see
>>19012908
>>
>>19012898
superstition aint shit unless you give it energy like you did pre hitting that deer
>>
>>19012898
It basically means you're not fit to be behind the wheel. The universe is literally telling you this.
>>
The one, true meaning is a simple one. It is this:
Learn to fucking drive, asshole.
>>
>>19013200
>>19013275
Stupid cityfags. Deer are practically suicidal, they always jump right in front of the fucking car, even after you slow down.
>>
>>19013413
OP here. I forgot to mention that I'm from Kentucky where deer are fucking everywhere this time of year
>>
>be /x/
>hits a deer
>am i spiritual guys

You cant seriously be that autistic OP
>>
Doesn't mean anything. Just bad luck man. I live in WV, so the probability of hitting a deer is through the roof. Stupid bastards just sprint into your car from the woods.
>>
File: 1492159657475.jpg (303KB, 713x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492159657475.jpg
303KB, 713x720px
Kill a frequency keeper to gain power.
>>
File: 1494665556595.jpg (81KB, 505x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494665556595.jpg
81KB, 505x500px
Why the fuck is half of /x/ so autistic? Seriously dude you hit a deer. Holy shit, oh my stars and stripes, oh God all mighty, guys this guy has teh spirituals.

OP do us a favor. Insert a bullet through the roof of your mouth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.