[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here can test what I can do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 170515-034840.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
170515-034840.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Who here can test what I can do?

I mean what I say. Is there anyone here who can test my power, my energy, my spirit, my will?

What can you take from me?
>>
>>19012840

Start by using your powers to invest in a decent house and camera.
>>
I see... you fantasize about getting blacked. There is nothing more appetizing to you than negro penis. This I can tell from the hue of your spirit and the emanating energy.
>>
>>19012844
yeah, I didn't mean to imply I have powers. I walked into coming off as one of those people. I meant almost the opposite, like if every other fag on /x/ thinks they're some kind of wizard, can they test these insubstantial qualities in me?

>>19012846
I deserved this. What I meant is, I am a normie. Or not, whatever. Maybe I'm shub niggurath. But can anybody out there
*interact*
with me?

That is what I mean.
>>
feel my energy
make me feel your energy
fuck w something in my house
identify me
tell me something special
collaborate on some destined magery
etc etc
>>
I mean, with everyone here, you would think someone would bite on this right?
>>
Dude are you Dakota Bowes?
>>
You could use your power to get a life
>>
>>19012882
nope, what about him though im interested
>>
>>19012884
i already said im looking for someone else who claims to have something, i dont claim to have anything you dick. im just posting my half assed picture as a gesture to go out on a limb for anyone who wants to spook up or whatever
>>
>>19012884
No it's Smiley from /fringe/ over on 8.ch. You know, the schizophrenic guy who cut himself up.
>>
If you don't know it by now, you never will. You're just a mundane. Get meditating, get studying and chakra working, instead of begging for attention and table scraps from an uncaring abyss.
Work for it, then you won't need to grasp those clammy little hands out for attention and validation. Eugh.
>>
>>19012840
Smiley you have no powers there is nothing to test
>>
>>19012840
None of my abilities include detecting spirit/energy/will/power level of another individual, but I sense something about you.

At times you have a need for people to like you. You tend to be critical of yourself. You have an unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some weaknesses, you are usually able to compensate for them. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. Often you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become unsatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
At times you are sociable while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations are pretty unrealistic.
>>
>>19013534
>generic ambiguous descriptions
WOW LITERALLY ME!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.