[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scariest paranormal thing you've experienced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 65

File: tumblr_nxw05jBlwn1rf8il5o1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxw05jBlwn1rf8il5o1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x707px
What is the scariest paranormal thing you've experienced?
>>
none

i want one so bad
>>
>>19012454
My dude, paranormal experiences are probably the most regrettable experiences
>>
>>19012454
I agree with >>19012462 shit got me so scared as a kid anytime paranormal stuff happens now it only makes me pissed.
>>
I heard a noise in the night once.

I'm pretty sure it was vampire werewolf from the planet Esgron orbiting Sagittarius sent to Earth to steal my blood and bring it back to his fiance as a proposal gift but he was stopped before he could attack me by the Gnome army so I was alright in the end.
>>
>>19012449
>2 or 3 years ago
>get up in the middle of the night to use the washroom
>as I'm about to open the door to leave my room, I hear a loud, raspy whispering coming from the other side
>I can clearly hear it, but it's in a language I don't recognize so I can't understand what it's saying
>even though I can't understand it, the tone sounds malicious, like it's taunting me
>I assume I've got an invader in my home
>in an amazing show of courage, I stand there shaking violently, to terrified to move for several moments as the voice continues
>finally build up the courage to grab a baseball bat and swing the door open, ready to fight
>the voice immediately stops, and there's nobody there
>I turn on all the lights and search my entire place
>it's a small apartment, not a lot of places to hide
>find nothing

Nothing like that has ever happened to me before or since. I still live in the same apartment, and I've had a couple minor spooks since, but nothing that shook me like this one did.
>>
Pre-cognition.
Sometimes you see the world so clearly,
and you know just what to do,
and just when to do it.
Just what you should have done,
and when you should have done it.
>>
File: wendigo.jpg (31KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
wendigo.jpg
31KB, 400x276px
Stood about 30 feet from what people refer to as a wendigo, thought I was going to die. I can post a story if interested, but I've tried before and the thread was washed out by RPing faggots.
>>
>>19012665
Im calling bs that thing woulda ripped you apart if you were feet from it
>>
>>19012517
He probably was assigned by Thoth on Nibiru because your clone that came from a black hole wanted you destroyed so that he could get with some cute girl who is your telepathic love buddy and the pyramids were the centreal base of operations but multiple clones of you came and they were good as the Mayans predicted and you are the son of your favorite anime character
>>
>>19012690
Maybe. Maybe not. All depends on whether or not anon is a templar of /k/.
>>
>>19012690
>>19012713
Not a templar from /k/, but I'm almost certain I came across it after it had killed two German Shepherds. Which might have been what saved me. When I first saw it, I thought it was a big white dog; it was crawling on all fours. It never stood up, never vocalized, just watched me. It only moved when I moved, but it was more of a maneuver like it was trying to get a good look. It was INCREDIBLY fast though.
>>
Alright, not going to greentext this shit, but I'll give it a whirl.

So, this was back, oh, I must've been 11 I think. We were living on Fairchild AFB, base housing. The particular house we lived in wasn't terribly old, something built maybe in the 80s, and we were there in the late 90's.

Anyhoo, My room was at the end of the hall. I was the youngest of the family, and if you were in my room, looking out into the hall, my parents room was immediately to the right. To the left was the bathroom, and at the end of the hall my older brother's room.

We had a dog, named Lolly Pup (Cute, right?) anyways, sweet, very kind old black lab. Wouldn't hurt a fly type dog. She'd died a couple weeks before this whole thing.

Now, I was the type of kid that stayed up way past my bedtime. I can't remember if I was reading, or doing some other kid shit, but It was late, like, 2 or 3 in the morning. I was in my bed, and just relaxing, when all of the sudden something seems to WHAM into my door. These were solid core doors, not that hollow shit, and the handle was fairly solid itself. Whatever it was, my door shakes like something is trying to knock it down. My brother is 13 at the time, and he didn't have enough strength to smack the door like that.

Thing is, the handle doesn't turn. The door wasn't even locked, since it didn't have one.

But I recall one detail about all this that to this day I can't explain.

The scratching.

Whatever it was, it began to scratch, and not the scratch of a dog's paws, this was something more drawn out and heavy, against the door.

This scratching and banging only lasts like, five minutes. Then dead silence. I'm absolutely terrified out of my gourd in bed. The kind of paralyzing fear. I have enough courage to snag the crucifix off my wall (We were Roman Catholic.) and clutch it as I hid under my sheets. Staring at the door.

(Continued)
>>
So, what was striking to me, because I stayed up the whole night, clutching that crucifix to my chest, was that it didn't wake or disturb either my brother, or my parents.

It was LOUD, it should've. I wasn't asleep either, I fucking stay awake the whole night, with that crucifix in my hand.

I didn't leave the room until morning, when my parents were rousing for work. When I finally mustered the courage to open the door. There was nothing.

No marks, no scatches, nothing. I sure as hell didn't dream that shit though. I know because I had the crucifix in my goddamn hand.

I stole a big kitchen knife and kept it under my mattress for like, a month after that. I remember the terror of the next few nights. Knife in one hand, crucifix in the other. By the end of the month, nothing more had happened, so I relaxed.

Still though, that is a distinct memory for me.

Got another story too, from my late teens and involving an abandoned house in the neighborhood if anyone's interested.
>>
>>19012449
One time I took a crap, and I didn't even have to wipe!
>>
>>19012745
Hell yeah, I'm always up to hearing these stories
>>
>>19012665
>>19012724
Could you post the entire encounter in detail; but only if you feel up to it and doing so won't put you into mental distress, that is.
>>
>>19012519
probably just an auditory hallucination[spoiler].[/spoiler]
>>
>>19012799
Yeah, I can do that. I don't think I'm going to greentext though, so sorry if it's a little long.

From about the age of 16 to the age of 21 (24 now), I used to go on walks late at night; my sleep schedule was fucked after school ended and so I spent most of my time awake during the late night/early morning hours. But living in a more suburban area, it was never really an issue. That isn't to say I live in a nice area, just that it's not really as crime-ridden as it could be. But I digress. I had worked out a pretty solid schedule for these walks, leaving at anywhere between 10-12 at night and coming back either when I had had enough serenity for the night or my legs began to ache. Generally though, each walk would last three to five hours, during which I would travel out of my neighborhood into the neighboring areas. Another thing to note is that my neighborhood, for whatever reason, only has a handful of streetlights, usually at the small stop sign intersections. Because of this, I became very comfortable with being in the dark, and developed a love for the moon. I always made it a point to leave a little earlier during full moons to enjoy the peace, silence, and the glow that pure moonlight casts over everything. (cont)
>>
> was a freshman in college living at my grandma's house
> I woke up later than everyone else after having an exam the day prior
> I quickly get out of bed and start to get ready to go to meet up with a friend
> can't find my brush which I always leave in the same spot
>check my bathroom, brush isn't there
>go into my grandma's room and check her nightstand since I was there the night before.
>out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure
>it's my grandma combing her hair like every morning
>her back is to me and she is facing the mirror, seeming to be extra cautious with her hair
>"Oh man. I didn't see you there. I was looking for my brush but can't find it anywhere. Can I borrow your comb when you are done?"
> In a cold voice "no."
>she is not even facing me.
>"O-okay. Well if you see my brush let me know."
> still facing away "Yes."
> "Thanks." I start to go out of the room.
> "Hey!" she says
>"uh-huh?"
> "I love you, anon."
>"I-I love you too."
>head downstairs to get some food
> run into grandma on the phone
>" How did you get down here before me? "
> " Well, I've been up for hours, getting things done, unlike a certain sleepyhead."
>"I meant from your bathroom just now."
>..... " Grandma, didn't you just fix your hair?"
>she says "I have been down here since I woke up this morning at 5."
>"but.. I just saw you. We just talked 30 seconds ago... I asked about borrowing your comb.."
>" umm.. We did not talk. In just seeing you for the first time today right now."
> I frantically run back upstairs to the bathroom, heart pounding with dread
> I burst through the door and...
> nothing, absolutely nothing is there
>my grandma comes in rushing after me
> " What is going on?! Are you feeling okay?"
> I'm at a loss for words
> " I'm fine."
> I am not fine. I realize I never saw my grandma's face while she was doing her hair.
> We laugh it off
> go back to my room
Cont...
>>
I hallucinate and become very delusional some times and I have experienced sleep paralysis many times. I am quite a heavy drinker sometimes when I sober up I see/hear things. The first time it happened I thought it was real then after a while I figured out it's alcohol withdrawal and now it isn't as bad although it is still extremely scary. Over time though I have maybe come to believe that it is all real and usually with our normal eyes we can't see it maybe they put stuff in the food to stop us from seeing it. Who knows.
>>
>>19012831
Cont...
> my bed is neatly made and brush is placed right on top
> I pretend it never happened but I still think about it all the time
>>
My dad had one pretty scary encounter when he was contemplating suicide. He was living alone with no one but his dogs and he'd always been a sort of sad man. He was always down about something. One day, he decided to end his life but played around with the thought of the afterlife. He thought "If Satan or God were real, they'd do something about me.". Nothing happened and he decided to go ahead with it. Before getting a chance to step off his chair, he heard a faint static buzz somewhere in his typically silent home. He searched for the source until he found his TV turned onto a black (not static) screen. He turned it off but the buzzing continued. He searched everywhere for the sound and ended up searching through his closet past his hand-me-down Halloween collection. A small walkie talkie was buzzing on and off, stopping to let out a few hashy sounds as if someone were trying to reach him on it. He thought nothing of it until he'd realized the other one had literally been destroyed by his dog. A little spooked, he tried to switch the radio off and turned it to remove the battery only to find that the slots were empty. He dropped the radio and backed away, but he couldn't shake the feeling that someone stared him down from the dark shadows of the closet. Shadows whisked across his sight before he finally felt an icy pinch on his lower back. The pinching became scratches and the ice like a burn. Terrified out of his wits, he ran from his home and stayed at a motel for a few nights. Even had to call my mom up to go inside his place to pick up some clothes. I mean, he eventually committed suicide but who knows what might be keeping him after that experience.
>>
>>19012832
dude if you're smart enough to realize they're just hallucinations or alcohol withdrawal or whatever, don't stoop down to the batshit crazy level of "the government is preventing me from seeing my hallucinations"

Literally what the fuck. This place has too many schizophrenic people.
>>
>>19012828
So anyway, on to this particular night. It was fall, I remember because the air had just begun to carry a chill, and a really specific sort of smell that seems so come with the changing of the seasons. I left a little later than normal that night, having been distracted by gaming. I do distinctly recall staring up at the moon, and being overcome by a strange feeling. I don't really know how to describe it, only that it felt different. Even now though, I think it was the schedule being off-kilter that particular night that caused the feeling, because that's just what makes the most sense. Anyway.

I took my normal path, heading down a few streets of little note and making my way toward a favorite stretch of road. It's one of those that have no street lights to speak of, and the houses along the sides are bigger, the type with the big yards pushing the buildings a hundred or so feet out from the roadside. I remember seeing the road and staring into the darkness, accustomed to the sight even with the moon as bright as it was (it always gets brighter inside, it's just a trick of the shadows since there are some spots on the road that are covered pretty heavily with trees), and I was almost overcome with a very specific feeling, one that I hadn't felt in several years of taking these walks: dread. To be completely honest, I was surprised at myself, and irritated, and it was that irritation that made me continue walking. I ended up quietly humming to myself as I entered the darkness ("Layla" by Derek and the Dominos, if you're curious), and had made it about 100 yards down the road, when I heard a loud scuffling down the driveway to my left, about 10 yards away from me. I moved into a heavily-shaded area and watched, noting that whatever was moving down the gravel driveway was big, and sounded like a dog. Much to my surprise, it seemed to be a huge, white dog. At least, until my eyes focused on it. (cont)
>>
>>19012848
There's a demon in the house, better go get the woman to grab my clothes out of there

Just joking of course but I found that funny
>>
>>19012849
Lol yeah I've done some heavy googling and people tend to see similar shit apparently it's just the brain going full retard as it isn't used to being sober you look into the dark for too long and a man comes out of it wearing a hooded robe thing some times he'll be behind you and if you turn really fast you see him and some times he talks. Shits creepy as fuck and other people have reported seeing him too. It's probs just the brain trying to make a shape out of the dark and the talking is just a similar thing but it's fucked up.
>>
>>19012856
I mean, they were divorced so it'd make sense that he'd send her
>>
>>19012860
As long as you understand it's not real. You seem pretty lucid about it though so that's good. The brain is a very complex thing. [spoiler] literally the most complex object in the entire universe that we know of [/spoiler] and when things are off with it, it can definitely play tricks on you.
>>
>>19012863
>no spoilers on /x/

Wait what

Anyways I'm sure the idea gets across regardless
>>
>>19012851
In the moonlight, sometimes things take on an eerie glow and shapes can be misconstrued, so I was only watching it with curiosity until it got a little closer, and I realized that it wasn't white fur shining in the moonlight, but skin. Bare, pale skin. This caused a shift in my perspective and I began inspecting the rest of this new sight, only to realize that it wasn't a dog at all, but a man. A very tall, incredibly emaciated man. His skin was pulled tight over his skeleton, and he trotted along on all fours as if it were the most natural thing in the world. At this point, I was a definite combination of freaked out and interested, so I took a single step closer (as quietly as I could) and squinted my eyes to get more specific details. Its legs seemed to be normally shaped, as far as a human's go, but the forearms were elongated, giving it a very surreal hunch that was, obviously, not human. Oh, another thing to note is that its head was completely bald, and the moonlight hit it and made it glow, which is sort of funny.

And then I noticed it was looking at me. The light reflected off of its eyes with a dim yellow shine, which is what drew me into getting a good look at its face. It was featureless. Not blank, but there was nothing notable about it. It had no ears that I could see, its nose (if it wasn't a trick of the light) was very small. No lips to speak of. And it just stared. We stared at each other for several long seconds, my mind reeling as I struggled to come to some sort of solution for how I would get out of this situation. But none came; that is, until a car's headlights flashed down the road. In my idiotic half-panic, I turned my head to see if the car was coming down the road I was on, and as soon as I did, I heard a rapid, heavy shuffling. I jerked my head back and the thing was gone. I struggled with keeping my fear in check and made a cursory scan of the area around me, and I found it, sitting in the yard to my left. (cont)
>>
>>19012870
It was about twenty feet away this time, sitting in the big yard JUST outside of the light being given off by the home's porch light (it was one of those huge yards I mentioned earlier, so there was some space between it and the house too). The only reason I noticed it at all was because I had caught the very end of its movement, otherwise the yard was heavily shaded by a bunch of trees. So, I stared. And it stared. We watched each other me standing on the side of the road in the dark, and it hunched down in this yard, motionless as far as I could see. Finally, my mind settled into a solution I could actually make work: I have phone shortcuts, and I know my best friend is awake, as I had been talking to him before I left. So I called him, never taking the phone from my pocked until I heard the muffled "what's up?" of my friend answering. I placed my hand over the light sensor of the screen to make sure it was dark when I pulled it from my pocket, placed the phone to my head, and said "I'm on (street name), get here as soon as you can." Luckily, he was able to understand how serious I was being, and hung up immediately.

Thus began the longest five minutes of my life. I closed my phone and slid it back into my pocket, never taking my eyes off the thing. Fortunately for me, it seemed keen on simply staring in turn. I don't remember my thought process in detail, only that one thought of "I can't believe this is happening" repeating over and over every few seconds. Then, mercifully, headlights. Knowing that it was my friend, I began slowly backing away toward the oncoming car. The creature, apparently realizing that the vehicle was heading in our direction, turned and bolted away, slamming into the fence between the yard it was in and the driveway it had come from, scaling the fence and disappearing. (cont)
>>
>>19012449
A blowjob from a girl who sucked dick at sucking dick.
>>
>>19012892
Feeling safe enough to turn (I was getting ready to run to my friend's car), I slowly rotate toward the headlights to see not my friend's car, but a police patrol car. I froze in place as the headlights washed over me and the car just cruised on by, my friend's vehicle right behind it. He pulled over and I was in the car before he even put it in park. Not that it mattered much, because I told him to get me the fuck out of there immediately. He kept asking questions, but it was around that time that the full weight of the experience hit me, and I just sort of sat there in silence, trying to process what I had seen. He drove off, and I noticed that the police car had stopped in the driveway that the thing had come from, with two officers getting out and making their way toward the home. It occurred to me then, that if they had been called by the owner of the house ( a woman with her two big German Shepherds), that if she had reported a disturbance, the cops would most likely have stopped and questioned me. Unless they were given a more specific description. And like I said, I haven't seen those dogs since.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 326x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 326x200px
10 KB
Okay time to finally dump the time I came literally 3 inches face to face with a demon - IN GREENTEXT!

> be me
> be around about 17
> live in West Virginia
> Walking my dog, Bosko (Beagle/German Shepard mix) in the evening
> nobody around, which is strange because there are usually a few people around even at this time of night
> Bosko stops abruptly, looking kind of panicked, sniffing the air
> "what's wrong, boy?"
> look where he's looking
> about 6 meters away from us, under a glitchy street lamp is what appears to be a black dog with absurdly pointed ears, facing the opposite direction of us
> "poor guys probably lost..." I thought to myself
> Bosko is still completely motionless, shivering slightly, tail raised waaaay up
> Whistle at the black dog to see if I could get the poor fella over here
> mfw it's neck did a full 180° turn to look at us like a fucking owl
> it had a human face
> A HUMAN FACE
> Bosko takes a step forward, haunches his shoulders, lowers his head and growls like a feral beast, the fur on the back of his neck bristling
> mfw I've completely frozen in fear
> the thing stands up and turns its body towards us without moving its head
>mfw massive fucking lumps are moving under it's skin whilst it looks me directly in the eyes
> MY FUCKING FACE WHEN A 7 FOOT THING WITH BASICALLY NO MUSCLE MASS SPLITS THROUGH THE DOGS BACK LIKE A CICADA
> I look away for a split second and try to scream for help, apparently so fucking scared I couldn't even manage that
> in the split second I looked away the anorexic looking humanoid that burst through the dogs back was now literally 3 inches away from my face
> I don't know how it got there so quickly but it had even escaped Bosko who was staring at it the entire time
> I literally pissed myself in fear, this thing's eyes where pushed way back in it's skull and its jaw looked like it could expand to at leased 3 times the size it already was
>>
>>19012903
> it stared me down for a few seconds before it let out an ear splitting human/pig scream
> Bosko had bitten down on its leg and apparently crushed it's shin with his teeth
> it fell onto its back and squirmed around like a maggot trying to get Bosko off of it's leg
> mfw it just fucking rips of its own leg and gallops away on all fours (or threes in this case) into the surrounding woodland
> apparently 3 different people called the police because they thought violent crimes where going one

And that ladies and gents is the story of how I came face to face with a demon and how my dog saved me
>>
>>19012906
I don't think it was a demon agents of the devil work in high places and have a much greater effect on the world they are usually jewish
>>
>>19012924
I appreciate that. Hopefully it interests some people. I'll stick around as well if there are any other questions/details that people want described. If I can describe them, that is.
>>
>>19012925
Then what do you suppose that monstrosity was, anon??
>>
>>19012900
...Jeez. As someone who used to take a lot of walks at night (before I got chased out of the local park, and all the way to a fallback point by someone making elk calls)... you acted a shitload smarter than I ever would've in that situation.

Also, even worshiping at the altar of /k/ would likely not have saved you in that situation, if it could move that bloody fast.
>>19012933
This... happened in friggin' _suburbia_ ? Did the neighborhood border a large forest, perhaps? The alternative is... not something I want to ponder on at the moment.
>>
>>19012934
Fuck knows you should have asked lol from your story it didn't do anything to you and you let your dog fuck it up could have just been trying to talk
>>
>>19012943
Yeah, it was fast. For a little more accurate perspective, the space it cleared in the time it took me to look behind myself and then back was about forty feet, diagonally from where our positioning was before.

But no, no forest. That, specifically, is something I've thought a lot about in the last few years. I don't know why it was here, of all places. I'm not even sure where it could have come from, or gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x238px
>>19012948
What? Oh yeah sure.
A fucking 7 foot monstrosity with no lips or tongue was just trying to ask me where the nearest rest room was, huh?
I think I forgot to mention this in my greentext but it looked like it was just about to take a chunk out of my face??? Its mouth was wide open.
>>
>>19012959
Lol it was probs a deformed crackhead
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 512x288px
>>19012948
>>19012959
Like, this image sums it up pretty well.
>>
>>19012934
What happened to the dog skin it crawled out of, you dummy.

It was probably one of these fucks from /x/ who finally discovered real magic and he was Reee'ing at you because you were interrupting his Ascension ritual (and he had social phobia)
>>
>>19012950
Modified the anon's archived post with the new information.
>But no, no forest. That, specifically, is something I've thought a lot about in the last few years. I don't know why it was here, of all places.
...I have theories. I partially do not want to share them, for fear in doing so might make them... legitimate.
Something that moves that bloody fast invalidates... way too many forms of infantry-portable weaponry.
> I'm not even sure where it could have come from
That's relatively easy to pin down.
>or gone
...theories. Not many of them good. ~sewers~
>>19012966
The absolute fuck is-
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 439x335px
>>19012963
>>
File: brodog 1v1s a fleshgait and wins.jpg (206KB, 1028x714px) Image search: [Google]
brodog 1v1s a fleshgait and wins.jpg
206KB, 1028x714px
>>19012906
What did you do with the leg? Please say you took it to a taxidermist and got it mounted as a fucking trophy for your brodog.
>>19012970
And this.
>>
>>19012970
The thing just fucking melted.
Like I watched it just deteriorate into a messy puddle that evaporated seconds later
>>
>>19012974
I think Bosko ate it.
I was standing there dumbfounded for like 5 minuets after this all happened and all I could hear was crunching and when I looked down at him, his lips and chest furr where caked with blood and bone fragments
>>
>>19012959

It was probably just about to ask you for tree-fiddy.
>>
>>19012971
I don't know why I didn't consider sewers before. That's a little troubling. But if you've got ideas, please tell me. I don't really leave the house at night anymore, and the more I can settle this, the better. I really feel like I lucked out, and I miss going on walks at night, but I'm not feeling like running into it again.
>>
You know, I find a spooky bald wendigo a lot more believable than a shapeshifting black skeleton dog goo monster straight out of an anime

Next time fellas, remember, you should always pull your dick out and start jerking it when this happens. You ever hear of someone getting haunted or stalked by some monster while they are masurbating? No, it weirds the monster or ghost out and makes you safe
>>
>>19012980
From what he was hinting at what with the infantry-portable weapons bit, the theory would probably involve some secret government supersoldier experiment

But maybe I'm way off
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 379x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 379x388px
>>19012981
Okay firstly, shape shifting wasn't a thing.
This monstrosity split through the dog's back and it fucking melted a few seconds afterwards.
Also the dog wasn't jet black - it was more of a rusty grey colour?
And this was no 'skeleton' it had skint but it was really loose and saggy, like it was fat once but it got so malnourished so quickly it's metabolism couldn't suck the access skin back into its body.

Ya get me?
>>
>>19012982
Maybe. I don't know. There's no answer that I feel has been good enough, in a weird sort of way. Like no explanation is adequate for what happened. I've told other, older relatives about it, and the general consensus from them is always something akin to "there are old things out there anon," and that's sort of it. Like what the fuck? That's easy for you to say you old bastard.
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 181x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 181x160px
>>19012978
Okay this got me pretty good
>>
As a little kid I invited a friend over to our house, it started raining and the electricity went out. we were all looking for candles when I started hearing a loud voice that said "look at me" in spanish, over and over again. I freaked and hid behind the fridge. No one believed me and I got my ass beat for "talking crazy".

As a baby my mother told me before baptism that she slept around my crib with a small lightbulb to keep mosquito hordes away. One night she dozed off and the light was turned off. I had been pulled out of the large vertical crib and put underneath. There were also three claw marks on my cheek.

We also once saw a fuckhuge ufo fly over us on the highway and hide behind a nearby desert hill. It looked completely cliche like something out of godzilla. With flashing lights, rotating the whole time. Not scary but it was pretty awesome.
>>
>>19012977
Goddamnit Bosko
still a fucking bro
>>19012980
> But if you've got ideas, please tell me.
Okay. So the nearest medium-large forest doesn't see much (human) traffic anymore, at least not, hypothetically, that of the overgunned nature (and in mass numbers).
So it leaves the forest (migration) and seeks out easier prey, since it's got used to the taste of manflesh and would rather not have to deal with *fucking aim dodging* hunting parties in order to slake its hunger. Or maybe it has been forced to flee from its former hunting grounds because of said overgunned hunting groups/SnD squads.
In any case, it moves to the local town/outskirts of a minor city and begins stalking the streets. Check the missing persons reports in your area, see if there's an uptick in missing vagrants or a downtick in the local homeless population (and I feel like a fucking sociopath for even considering that idea, I mean, thinking of an entire demographic as beast kibble? FFS.).
>I don't really leave the house at night anymore, and the more I can settle this, the better. I really feel like I lucked out, and I miss going on walks at night, but I'm not feeling like running into it again.
Pro-tip: Don't. Do not walk outside at night, no matter what.
>>19012982
>the theory would probably involve some secret government supersoldier experiment
No. No, this is something else, something that predates modern governments. This is something that those that lived here before, those of the First Nations (fuck this 'Indian' term), knew somewhat well. Maybe, maybe, a hybrid of some of those creatures, somewhat like a coywolf?

The infantry-portable weapon bit? Just thinking of such kind of weapons one would take out on a hunting expedition to gank one of these things... the main problem is the fucking aim dodging.
>>
>>19012991
Yeah you never know, man. I can't say I've had anything remotely paranormal EVER happen to me in my entire life, and I live in the woods. And I'm a strong believer in science and the natural laws of the universe.

But we can never know everything and there's probably things out there that are stranger than we think.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 344x428px
>>19013000
the trips are real
>>
>>19013005
Yeah, I was pretty ticked..
But you know, he didn't get sick or anything so I guess that's okay
>>
File: cadillac-eldorado-1978-1.jpg (3MB, 3386x2541px) Image search: [Google]
cadillac-eldorado-1978-1.jpg
3MB, 3386x2541px
>I was driving through Clifton Heights not too far from Short Vine or the campus of the University of Cincinnati
> it was cold out but the roads were dry
> all Cincinnati and its surrounding area is pretty hilly and this neighborhood is no different
> it was broad daylight the middle of the afternoon not a cloud in the sky
> I pulled up to a stop sign the road I was going to cross Saturday slightly higher elevation than the road I was on somewhat similar to crossing a railroad grade so I was looking somewhat up towards the cross street
> I noticed coming from my left cross-traffic, I don't remember he had a stop sign or not but either way he didn't stop
> it was a banana yellow 1978 Cadillac Eldorado with no hubcaps and rust spots as big as dinner plates
> I was particularly drawn to its lack of hubcaps which exposed the Eldorado's somewhat usually designed convex Steel slotted rims
> rims which were not turning at all as in they were completely stationary and I could make out the dark brownish red rust stains on them as well as I could on any other part of the car
> there was no sound with squealing rubber on pavement nor did the car appear to be slowing down or skidding it continued on a completely normal trajectory directly in front of me
> hardly believing in what are waseen I focused my attention from the wheels to the windows
> there was only one occupant visible and I could see him clearly an older black man appeared to be in his late sixties to mid-seventies with a mustache and wearing a flat driving style cap
> he had turned his head and was looking straight back at me with his mouth open I guess if I had to describe his expression it would be one of shock or disbelief
> the buildings in that neighborhood sit pretty close to the street so within a matter of seconds if it left my field of view having crossed completely in front of me

Pic very related that exactly except with no hubcaps and a severe spotty rust problem
1/2
>>
>>19013005
The thing about beasts is that they don't know how guns work and thus can't *dodges your shots*

Unless it's supposed to be really smart or something I dunno. But then you'd think it wouldn't go out and fuck around with people and dogs and shit in a populated area.
>>
>>19013005
>>19013009
It's funny you say that, about the homeless population. It was an observation I'd made a loooong time ago, when I was still regularly walking. Remember, I've been wandering this city for years by the point of this story. We don't have a homeless population. I've NEVER seen a homeless person in this city. Just outside of it, sure, there are camps. But here? Nope. I've only ever come across trash and stuff, what I assumed to be the remains of a camp.
>>
>>19013013

> I gunned to the engine wanting to get a second look at it and swung my car enjoy right turn to the intersection which should have brought me online directly behind it

> it was nowhere to be found
There were only a few driveways none of which had easily accessible garages there are also no alleys or cross streets for about another block or way more distance than it could have covered in the amount of time it took for me to turn the corner

To this day I have no idea what that was.
>>
File: 1462329753794.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1462329753794.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>19012978
>>
>>19013022
Sounds like a ghost to me probably died in a car accident on his way home or something.
>>
>>19013005
Well whatever it is the police obviously didn't run across it and they didn't know to be looking for you either, but apparently they did know that they should be looking for something the question is what were they told?
>>
>>19012519

might be neightbours watching a movie or a a drug adicted shenigger
>>
>>19013018
>The thing about beasts is that they don't know how guns work and thus can't *dodges your shots*
>Unless it's supposed to be really smart or something I dunno. But then you'd think it wouldn't go out and fuck around with people and dogs and shit in a populated area.
It might have survived long enough, and/or witnessed other creatures/others of its kind (or separate subspecies that don't share their 'holyshitfuckingchea-' speed) get /k/illed by the previously easy prey that are now armed with bangsticks.
>But then you'd think it wouldn't go out and fuck around with people and dogs and shit in a populated area.
Hmm. But then again, there are incidents of bears and shit wandering into downtown areas (albeit not hunting for manflesh)... might be an aberrant specimen?
>>19013021
...I don't know what to think now.
>>19013026
>but apparently they did know that they should be looking for something the question is what were they told?
Probably were informed of something in the resident's yard by the same individual.
...Shite, can you just imagine watching something outside tear apart your pets?
>>
>>19013038
>, can you just imagine watching something outside tear apart your pets?

They probably would have had guns drawn for that. Even if they did just think it was a coyote or wolf or bear or mountain lion or whatever lives in that area
>>
>>19013026
I have no idea. Honestly, I was always put off approaching the woman simply because I was afraid. I didn't want to upset her, and it just sort of fell away from my priorities.
>>
>>19012835
this gave me the creeps, if this is just a larp then 10/10 either way
>>
>>19013013

Ghost Caddy, definitely.
>>
>>19013041
Taking a name so it's easier to differentiate.

This isn't really an area where guns are a common thing. Lots of middle-aged, middle-class white people living near a city, if that helps.
>>
>>19013050
Still if they got a report something was attacking animals the first thing they probably still think is wild potentially dangerous animal
>>
>>19013013
You're sure there's no way he just didn't overrun a stop sign and skidded through the intersection?
>>
>>19013042
Partially advise reaching out to her, or to members of her family that might live in the same house.
>>19013050
>This isn't really an area where guns are a common thing. Lots of middle-aged, middle-class white people living near a city, if that helps.
...as if it wasn't bad enough that the thing can fucking aim dodge, it's hunting in a noguns/lessguns state too. Okay, revising earlier comment, it's moved out of the woods to find better hunting grounds because nobody really fucking goes there anymore.
Though the cops, at least, would still be armed.
Checking the account, WendigOP does not mention whether or not the officers drew their service pistols on approach, only that they moved towards the property in question..
>>
>>19013053
>>19013059
I'm trying to recall if I saw them leave with weapons drawn, but all I remember is seeing both front doors open on the patrol car, and the silhouettes of the officers moving up the driveway. The headlights were throwing shadows, so I can't saw for sure either way, only that there were two of them.
>>
>>19013059
True wendigo op didn't mention it but I would have thought if the police had their weapons drawn that would have been something that they would have mentioned.

So did the police have their guns drawn?
>>
>>19013057

No the roads were completely dry and there was no indication for movement like a car skidding. Also when I got around the corner a few seconds after it left my line of sight it was already gone even though there was nowhere for it to have gone.
>>
Motioning that we refer to this creature as Boris Wendigosis.
>>
>>19013013

That's a big car.
>>
>>19013065
Read >>19013064
>>
Years and years ago I want out to stay with my girlfriend at her mom's house on isolated horse farm deep in the woods.
Her mother had about 12 dogs that ran in a big pack and hit just recently adopted two dogs that have been rescued from a fighting ring.
Her mom was out of town that night and requested we shut the new dogs in the basement overnight, they did have food water and beds down there so it wasn't like they had nowhere to sleep
She had these new dogs for a few weeks and said they occasionally slept in the basement and that was no big deal.

It was a big deal that night though it took both of us using all of our strength to drag them through to the basement door.
They whimpered and whined and fought the entire way to the door.

No sooner had we shut the door then we heard both of them throwing their weight against the door while barking and whining and scratching

Within about two minutes later Came Crashing right through the door

Being former fighting dogs I couldn't figure out what had them spooked so badly so I went into the basement to check it out. The Stone basement wasn't that large and was reasonably well lit and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

So my girlfriend and I used portable plastic gates in place of the now shattered basement door. They knocked those down too

Finally we managed to get two gates installed tight enough but they couldn't come bursting into the living room.

These dogs really were not house broken or well-mannered so if they had been allowed to roam unattended overnight they would hit they've been allowed to roam unattended overnight they would have gone to the bathroom all over and probably torn up furniture.

I didn't want that happening and both of us were pretty tired and pissed at that point so we ended up going to bed as far as I know the dogs stayed right at the top of the stairwell Landing all night and continue to whine and whimper.

Looking Back Now I probably should have been more concerned.
>>
Wendigo op is gone
>>
>>19013098

Nope, I'm still here. I've been responding to questions and stuff.
>>
There is nothing after the first few inches after the gap bit after about 3 inches it seems like a small line stretching forward again. Naturally im still freaked out and my dad and the owner are standing there wondering wtf this is when we again hear the same shriek deeper into the woods. It is like a cats dying screams but very very deep like an african male voice. The neighbor does not know wtf to do so he calls the emergency line who comes over and searches the woods while i show them the vid of it screeching at me. Me and my dad go home and we dont hear anything else afterwards. (Forgot to mention that i was planning to post the video but for some reason its been deleted from my phone. Will check cloud and see if its saved)
>>
>>19013085
Where was this?
>>
Bosko and Anon here (and still here)
Does anyone have any idea what we came across that night? I'm still clueless..
>>
>>19013114

Morrow, Ohio
>>
>>19012696
>>19012517
Neither of you are funny
>>
File: 1478147982597.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478147982597.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>19012449
Basically, before I started dabbling in anything related to paranormal or even the internet, I was a complete and utter normie.

One day I get hit by a severe fever, which later had me put in a hospital. Circumstances just so happened to be that I was completely alone because my parents were working hard at the time. So I took some painkillers in the hopes that it would dampen the fever enough for me to sleep.

Bad move. I did fall asleep, but only enough to enter sleep paralysis. From here on, things got fucking crazy. I cannot for the life of me remember in which order these things happened, but here it is:

>be lying in my bed on that sweet sickness border between consciousness and sleep
>suddenly get OBE, see myself lying in my bed while ''I'' slowly drift up through my ceiling, my room slowly becoming a miniscule speck of light in a never ending void
>out of nowhere, fall into my body at breakneck speed, and slowly begin shrinking
>I am now standing on my pillow, my ''real'' body gone, and I am the size of a speck of dust

This is where things get fuzzy

>suddenly realize that somebody is standing next to my bed
>brown coat and hat, looking like a detective straight out of some old fashioned movie
>got a vibe that this was an extremely old ''person'', but I remember no explicit features other than the brown color of his clothes

Later, I would learn about shadow people and what not and that explained a bit.

>this person starts talking to me
>puts pictures into my mind I cannot explain
>tells me about my ambitions and all those little secrets about myself that only my sub-consciousness had been aware of
>while I am still the size of a speck of dust, he explains to me that my goals in life would essentially be the same as if I tried moving a mountain from one end of a continent to the other
>he assured me that this was entirely possible but would take so long that time would inevitably seize to exist

That very idea made me panic so hard I blacked out
>>
File: unnamed.gif (428KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
428KB, 250x140px
I was about 7 yo laying in my bed and I swear to god I say a white see through (slightly formless) silhouette of a person, like some kind of spirit, run to my bed then disappear as it got right up to me, didn't sleep that night but I remember it vividly...
>>
File: k in shtf.jpg (66KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
k in shtf.jpg
66KB, 640x720px
>>19012454
I know that feel bro
>>
>>19012835
What a nice ghost that loves you.
>>
File: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>>19012835
>A ghost will never tell you she loves you and make your bed
>>
>>19012906
>>
>>19012963
More like the fucking dogs from resident evil. So fucking fake hardly any xphiles even try anymore with subtlety
>>
>Lay in bed early in the morning
>Just woke up, still laying with my eyes closed
>there is some backgeound noises since my AC was on
>I suddently realize I'm hearing some heavy breathing
>assume it's just my breathing
>stop my breath
>I can still hear it, pretty loud and heavy
>it sounds like it's just near me
>I'm laying on my side with my head facing the wall
>it sounda like its just behind me
>lay there, breathong as less as possible for a few minutes, scared and confuses
>finally man up and turn around
>there's nothing
>the breathing stopd completly

I'm still not sure what the fuck happend there, the fact that I couldn't hear it anymore after I turned around scares me.

It really did sound like it was laying near me.
>>
>>19012508
Were you the voice calling your name louder and louder until you hid in the childsized cubby kid?
>>
>>19012696
>>19012519
thanks for the tumors guys
>>
>>19012449
your pic
FUCK sleep paralysis
and FUCK whatever the creature that causes it is
>>
Waking up to a featureless grey apparition hovering my bed. My property is haunted as there was a house behind mine that burned down 18 years before mine was built. The house fire killed 4 people. I can state more but I don't want RPing cucks to shit all over it.
>>
>>19012900
Ask the owner of that house about it
>>
File: noface.png (2MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
noface.png
2MB, 1280x688px
>>19012903
>>19012906
makes me think of no face
>>
I was attacked by my doppelganger
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>19013326
>and FUCK whatever the creature that causes it is
Nigga, sleep paralysis is a completely normal physical phenomenon that can be easily explained by modern science.
>>
File: 123431243124.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
123431243124.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>19012449
>tfw the creature in OP's image is vaguely feminine enough that you find it attractive
>>
Got followed by a ghost (I assume) once on my way home from a friend's for a minute or so, but it wasn't really terrifying, just "Huh that's not normal. Welp, better hurry along."

Honestly, sleep paralysis is scarier than any paranormal thing I've experienced. Waking up with a zombie gnawing on your ribs or a velociraptor snarling at you isn't something you want to experience.
>>
>>19013167
Idk but your doggo sounds cool, post pics
>>
>>19013099
> A while back during the time everyone was obsessed with pokemon go
>as im 14

underageb&
>>
> im doing my daily walk trough the woods while listening to music
> phone is dead, no music
> start jogging back to car because i want to get home, sucks without music
> out of the corner of my eye i spot someone
> hes following me, about thirty feet back
> no big deal, many people use this way for running / jogging
> the guy suddenly get on all four and starts sprinting
> gaining on me rly fast
> im starting to run too, he probably wants to race me
> hes almost upon me now and i realise there is blood on his face
> my fcking god, blood everywhere
> literally start running for my life
> looking back, the guy pulled a knife and is swinging it around, now on both legs
> start sprinting again
> turn around, he stopped, i continue running.
> im panicing, no phone and i went the wrong way while running away.
> take a big detour to my car
> its getting dark, seem to have lost the guy
> but im hopelessly lost myself
> silently i creep trough the woods
> in the distance i see a small cottage with a light on
> move stealthily towards it
> FUCK
> leg caught in a bear trap
> literally wait there, but i dont dare to scream for help
> decide, fuck it, gnawing it off
> i limp to the cottage
> on doorstep, look trough window
> the guy from before sits inside
> he is sharpening an axe
> open door, its not locked
> he doesnt hear me enter

> i sneap up behind him
> strangling him
> he gets free and im fighting for my life with him
> he tries to pull the knife from before again, i wrestle for it
> stab him in his kidney with it, take axe from table
> i have won, hes unconcious
> i limp into the woods, blood oozing from my stump leg
> suddenly out of nowhere, i turn around and have a gun pointed to my head
>>
>>19013725

> i look the guy in the eyes and see death
> but i can do jiu jitsu
> body slam him
> legendary fight
> trying to swing axe at him
> im dizzy, blood still draining from my stump leg
> he dodges every swipe, he parries to the left
> i counter to the right and catch him in the neck
> im choping of his head
> holy fck i just decapitated someone
> his head topples to the floor, expressionless
> i fall to my knees and cath my breath
> im finally save
> find car, plug in phone, call ambulance
> i survived
>>
File: tumblr_n63zmktjof1s0fpxuo5_500.jpg (38KB, 411x457px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n63zmktjof1s0fpxuo5_500.jpg
38KB, 411x457px
>>19012896
most girls suck at it. was she fat? if she was fat and sucked at it then that could be classified as paranormal seeing as fat girls go down on dicks like they do a Snickers bar.
>>
File: bb4e7136c86c4f02bb0e66cdc4586d1f.jpg (346KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
bb4e7136c86c4f02bb0e66cdc4586d1f.jpg
346KB, 1024x732px
This happened to me about a year ago but it's the spookyiest thing that happened to me even though it's not that spooky.
>Be 17-year-old massive stoner fag
>get some friends together to go and hotbox
>decide to go to spooky ass bridge nearby
>abandonded for over 20 years and now there is no traffic there at all
>get everyone and go to the bridge
>4 people total and a shit ton of bud
>roll up 2 massive joints and pass a bowl around in the car
>cantbreathe.exe
>get out of the car to watch the smoke leave
>we all decide to go check out the bridge and fuck around
>we are kinda spooked so we look around with flashlights
>we see nothing so we proceed to dick around for like 5 mins
>need to piss bad
>start taking a piss next to the bridge
>we were all being really loud the entire time
>in the middle of pissing when a lot of loud banging comes from the bridge
>turn to look and see a bunch of sparks flying everywhere from the middle of the bridge
>eveyone goes silent
>we all take off at once
>running with my dick out still pissing
>make it back to the car and got the fuck out of there

I know it's not that spooky but at the time I was terrified
>>
>>19013731
I think the guy you encountered might hang out with transformers
>>
File: 1390636264031.jpg (97KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
1390636264031.jpg
97KB, 496x700px
>>19012449
>be me 2 years ago
>spend all night reading about skinwalkers
>can't sleep, sweating and shaking uncontrollably
>lie on stomach and bury face into pillow
>wtf I'm not scared of any skinwalker
>feel something is at the bottom my bed
>look back there
>that ain't no fucking skinwalker
>there's nothing there
>there's a void
>what little light there is is being sucked into it
>my desk and computer look as if they're falling into the abyss
>go back to smothering face into pillow
I still don't know what the fuck that was. I haven't said a word to anyone.
>>
>be kid
>hear parents pacing up and down the hall
>get annoyed because I'm doing homework and can't focus and they've been doing this shit for like 30 minutes straight
>wait until they walk past my door left-to-right because it's just ~6 feet of hallway then a bookcase so I could confront them
>walk out of room
>nobody there
>the footsteps continue to walk down the hall, turn around, and walk towards me with nobody there
>freeze
>as they walk through me there's a knock on the small octagonal skylight
>a terrifying face is in it
>the face FLIES RIGHT AT ME and passes through my head
>I flip out and sprint downstairs yelling for my parents
>Nobody answers so I just run out of the house and straight to my friend's house
>Turns out nobody else was home at the time
>Refuse to ever go upstairs in that house again
>>
How to recognize real events:
short story= true
very long and detailed story= rp

Try harder rp's.
>>
>>19013072
For you.
>>
>>19013113
Hvor i Norge skjedde dette?
>>
>>19013202
>It's another episode of anon does drugs and gets a visit from the Mysterious Stranger
>>
File: 1467447223761.jpg (14KB, 159x205px) Image search: [Google]
1467447223761.jpg
14KB, 159x205px
>Be urban explorer
>Looking around some abandoned factory outside of town, think it was a steel mill
>Exploring the exterior trying to find a way in
>Think I'm alone for the most part until I hear what sounds like whispering around the corner
>Cautiously approach and peak around the corner
>Two guys wearing fucking military gear and gas masks walking around with AK-47's
>Absolutely freaking out, decide I need to get out of there quick
>Start running back towards the car
>One of them must have heard me, I heard a single gunshot behind me
>Immediately after the gunshot screams something like "away necks alea!"
>Running like a madman, think I'm going to die
>Thankfully hear no further gunshots and make it back to the car, floor the pedal and get the fuck out of there
I mean, maybe they just fired into the air to scare me or something but holy fuck that was the most terrifying experience of my life, I don't know if they were some kind of death cult or just some dudes with fucking around but good god I never went back there again.
>>
>>19013000
you're the chosen one, anon
>>
>>19013991
This

Another nice way to tell if someone is making something up in writing is if they keep switching between past and present tense (a real report will almost always be pure past tense, a fake will often switch between the two because the writer is making up the story on the fly and thus thinking in the present tense). Not always but it's a common trend.
>>
>>19013991
>>19014076
The thing with some real experiences, though, is that if they're JUST traumatic enough, you tend to remember most details. I remember my experience in detail because the entire time, I was at full alert. That tends to happen when you believe you're in a life or death situation. It's actually sort of weird how specific some details can be.
>>
Eurofag here. Nothing happens here any reason why? Only thing that happened was back in 2005 some village people dug out a body cut open the chest and burned and drank the ashes of the hart. They thought the body was a vampire slowly killing them at night.
>>
>>19014099
Not always actually, people do however have a tendency to "fill in the blanks."
Even if they don't remember an incident very well they'll fill in everything they don't remember with their imagination and basically see it as 100% memory, happens with people giving statements to the police all the time.
It's why police/security are taught to never write about something they even have the slightest doubt of in their report as fact, they may write something like "I believe ______" but they cannot write it as if it's a verified fact.
>>
>>19014131
That's true, which is why I started my sentence with "The thing with some real experiences". With memory in general, people tend to fill in the blanks. But it's really simple to delegitimize any person's recollection of an event with that mindset. There's no harm in assuming that not everything in a story is accurate, but to assume that detail = bullshit is just ignorance. Not that you are, mind you, that's just my take on the mindset.
>>
File: sleep tight fuckboy.jpg (165KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight fuckboy.jpg
165KB, 640x877px
>>19013899
Here's another one I had recently
>be home from college after considering getting into the occult seriously
>my mother claims to be completely atheistic but is fucking terrified by anything mystical
>especially Ouija for some reason
>wtf that's the most bullshit thing ever
>make one with some card and chalk
>use wine bottle top for reading
>ask for something there to show its presence
>not getting much
>eventually hear pattering on the window
>huh must have started raining
>lift blinds
>bone dry outside, its been a clear sunny day
>continue for a few more minutes before giving up and saying goodbye.
Probably nothing but it was more than I had ever seen in any television 'investigation' and would have scared some people senseless
>>
>>19013725
>>19013731
recognized it on the 5th line
>>
>>19014161
True but it is important to take every story with a grain of salt and think critically, otherwise we get into wild speculations.

Some skepticism is healthy, without it, you get flat earthers.
>>
>>19014248
We're really agreeing, it's just semantics at this point. There's a lot I left out of my experience, for example. But what I do distinctly recall, or at least think I recall, I make a point to add. Of course, it helps, at least for me, that I had literal minutes to stare at the thing. So there was a bit of advantage there.
>>
File: 1431290737764.jpg (40KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
1431290737764.jpg
40KB, 475x375px
>>19012462
>My dude, paranormal experiences are probably the most regrettable experien
you clearly never dated a women with DID
>>
>>19014295
Nah I dated a man with DID
We're currently engaged
>>
>be me, 8 to 9 years old
>stay at friend's house like we did basically every two weeks
>she'd just gotten a new bunk bed and gave me top bunk
>wake up at some point in the night to go pee
>her closet light is off and the door is wide open
>she hated having it open and always had the light on at night
>squint
>eyes and gaping mouth appear
>scream and pee my pants
>ON THE TOP BUNK
>friend wakes up
>she screams at the closet too
>her mom comes in and turns on the light, sighs at the open closet
>turns on closet light, closes door, leaves without a word
>slept pantsless and never told friend about the pee looming over her head

so yeah not a ghost or anything but that's close enough
>>
>>19013202
>brown coat
>hat
>detective
>feeling of being extremely old person
son, you just got a visit from the doctor
>>
Chances are by this point, WendigOP has moved on from the thread (and might not search it up again), but I sort of wish to know: what city is this?
Not for any sort of individual identification of WendigOP, but merely to file the population center in question into a list of 'PLACES I WILL NEVER FRIGGIN' TREAD IN, EVER'.
>>19014042
STALKER challenge (nearly) gone wrong?
Depending on what you were wearing, or if it was at night, your movement could have flipped the 'OH SHIT WHAT WAS THAT' switch - though, I must clarify, I am definitely *not* blaming you for their reaction.
>>19013991
Actually-
>>19014099
>>19014131
>>19014161
Fairly much this.
>>
>>19014567
The city is Orangevale, CA. It's not very noteworthy, really. Out of the way, but still pretty close to actually nice areas for most people I suppose.
>>
>>19012462
You're clearly doing it wrong. I've had pleasant paranormal experiences before, and nothing has been more comforting.
>>
I'm heading to bed. Thanks for the feedback and the questions guys. If there's anything else, and the thread is still alive when I get back, I'll do what I can to respond.
>>
>>19012730
>Alright, not going to greentext this shit, but I'll give it a whirl.

If you're not going to greentext it, I'm not going to read it.
>>
Having dreams about people/situations YEARS in advance and dismissing them as nothing but dreams, only to remember them when they become true and they are supposedly long forgotten. Kinda like deja vu, but knowing you dreamed it years ago instead of "remembering it"
>>
>>19014567
I wasn't wearing anything too weird, a pair of sweat pants, a grey hoodie under a black leather jacket, granted I did have the hood up and a balaclava on because it was chilly but still, who the fuck just shoots at an unarmed man in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>19013099
And let me guess, you don't have the video anymore, or pictures of anything.
>>
>>19012950
Have you considred that it might have been coming from one of the houses and that it was or is a person that can shapeshift? Basically a naked werewolf that had escaped and was out to feed.

You have never heard about the dogs gone missing, and you are just assuming the thing ate them because you used to see them and after the incident and the police, you haven't?
>>
The scariest "paranormal" thing I've ever experienced was when I was praying. When I was younger, I used to do so every night, and I'd start it off by saying the prayer was to so-and-so-and-so, and I'd finish my greeting by saying, "...and anyone else who's out there.".

At one point, I think I thought I was pregnant (turns out I wasn't), and I was really stressing over it. I hadn't gotten my period in months. During the prayer, I said, "I'd give up anything, I'd do anything, to not have a baby, please.". Just seconds afterwards a voice responded, "Anything?". I know it wasn't mine, and I know I wasn't just "hearing' anything. It sounded as if it was spoken directly into my right ear by a large male with a deep voice- a powerful voice. In that moment, I remembered feeling the absolute WORST sense of dread, fear, and panic. I literally burst into tears and tried to cover my ear because it felt so disgusting and unright and wrong (whoever I had just heard). I scrambled to reach the light because I really thought someone was in the room with me. Nobody was.

I didn't go back to sleep that night, not until the morning came and my family woke up. Now, I only pray to people who I can specifically name and address.

I've had quite a few other paranormal experiences, but none of them have really been "scary".
>>
So, I never really told anyone but my closest friend about this, because of reasons that will most likely be clear from the first line of greentext.

>I dreamt about having sex with my sister (first time this had happened, since I always found my brother more attractive and had at least one dream about him)
>still in dream I orgasm and cum I'm my sister
>woken up from the dream by my phone ringing
>it's my mom telling me that my sister was now pregnant (this wasn't really a shock since she had been married for years before this)
>Kept thinking that coincidence was strange, but only just that, a coincidence
>fast forward nine months
>my nephew is born, everyone says he looks just like me
>throughout his life (barely six) my sister sometimes uses my name instead of his because he acted so much like me at that age (my sister is eight years older and was practically a second mother to me
>my mother also mixed up his name with mine for the same reasons.
>he's started to look like his dad now, but his mannerisms, speaking habits, emotional state, awkwardness around strangers and extremely talkative to people he knows

I can't help but think that he may be my spirit child.
>>
File: 213413241324.png (581KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
213413241324.png
581KB, 500x496px
>>19015175
>first time this had happened, since I always found my brother more attractive and had at least one dream about him
W-what?
>>
File: 1440893855251s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1440893855251s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Sleep paraylasis

It happened a few weeks ago where I couldnt move and I kept seeing lights out the corner of my eyes and hearing voices non stop

shit was so annoying i wasnt even "scared" i was more just annoyed
>>
Something haunting my dad's house which cannot get in the front room.

One time I swear i saw it. I'll try drawing and post it in a thread tomorrow.
>>
>>19015194
I'm sorry, I forgot that being bisexual is paranormal
>>
Know someone who drove truck. Confided that he was going down the road in a snowstorm and to the side was a little girl in old-time clothes staring at the truck as he passed. Assumed somebody got stuck and so stopped the big rig and got out to look. Couldn't find anyone even calling out for a while and he stopped at the next town some miles down the road to bring it up. Nobody had been missing and wasn't the first similar sighting. Turns out that portion of road he'd been passing on was part of the oregon trail that the settlers used...and many died upon. May have been a ghost, especially since the girl hadn't been shivering or anything. Dunno, but the story stuck with him privately even decades later. Vividly.
>>
File: 1467104535192.jpg (152KB, 631x457px) Image search: [Google]
1467104535192.jpg
152KB, 631x457px
>>19015231
It's more the part where you admit to wanting to have homosex with your brother that concerns me.
>>
>>19013085
did it just end like that?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
THIS IS my grandmother's expiriance when she was 18 i will write it excacly as she said it to me
> 2007 i was searching on the internet about UFO and shit
>Mom walks in what are you looking? some Ufo videos
>Oh your grandmother with her sister saw one when she was working on the fields close to mount olymbus (greece)
> i visit my grandmother at the village the next weekend, and asked her to tell me what she saw when she was a litle girl 76 years aggo
>Grandmother talking: I was working on the fields with my brothers and sisters, i and my syster was always staying late till 11:00 at night so we can pack the stuff on the donkey
>So we took the road of return it used to take like 25minutes walking aside with the donkey, as we were walking the donkey got scared for some reason and started running towards the road leading to out home we didnt give attetion because the donkey knew the road to return home,
>so we were walking with my syster and suddenly we saw some huge intense lights on the top of the mountain we thought there was fire or something but it was a white collorful ligght like a rainbow but round,
>that light sudenly started moving down the mountain preaty fast and stoped above the fields the range between us and the ligght was atleast 500 meters
>i and my sister got realy scared and sat down behind some bushes while we were watching it,
>my sister she was 2 years younger she started crying as we were watching
> it came closer about 100 metters it started to take shape instead of a ball of light, it was a big round disc very shiny metalic with some sort of blooming collorful blue light around it, it was very similar to the Aliens they show on TV
> the disc came closer around 50 meters above the fields it hovered and bloomed intense ligts it made a horrible sound and flew to the stars so fast we only saw the light leaving behind the air presure droped us down and covered our eyes with dust even if it was from far away
>>
>>19015271
Well, I'm no stranger to incest fantasies, but they're seriously just fantasies. I actually don't get along with my brother at all he's just an attractive person in my eyes is all. My sister or mom are the emotional connection I'd want in a relationship, but neither is that attractive to me physically. Just weird dreams about fucking family members which according to Freud, normal. Then again that bastard did tons of coke and prescribed it to a ton of people. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
>>
>be me
>I was a 7 year old interested in looking at spooky shit
>alsowasacreepypastafag.exe
>went upstairs to go look up ghostly things on the ghostly computer
>was searching the web
>found scary ass shit on Bloody Mary (still hate when bathrooms are dark to this day)
>pondered on it in curiosity
>then a grey mist surrounds my neck
>I SCREAM
>fuckthisshitimout.jpg
>run downstairs
>hug my uncle

I have another story about when I thought something was paranormal, but it wasn't, if you fags would like to hear.
>>
>7 years old taking a shit
>get a sudden feeling I am being watched, like prey for a stalking predator
>look up at the skylight in bathroom to see two red eyes staring down at me
>first paralized by fear, I eventually manage to pull my pants up without wiping myself and run out the bathroom
>never told parents because I thought I was going crazy
>afriad every time I have to take a shit for months afterward but nothing ever happened again
>>
>>19012449
>Saw shadows peel off of the wall a couple of years ago
>little me was paralyzed with fear
>blinked and it was gone
also
>living with uncle
>motherfucker speedwalks out of the kitchen after having gone to bed
>try asking him what he's doing up so late
>no response
>turns out uncle hadn't left the room once during the night
I'm pretty sure the first one was a hallucination.
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 547x161px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 547x161px
>>19012449
>pic related
still wonder why the fuck i did not bolt out of there.
>>
>cat is sleeping on the radiator cover next to window, bed is against the opposite wall from window
>17 years old me laying in bed listening to music on my headphones, room is dark
>can't get comfortable, keep feeling like something is watching me from the window but there is nothing there
>turn off the headphones and roll over with my back to the window because I think I am being paranoid
>few minutes later my cat, who never hissed, starts going crazy
>I jump out of bed and turn the lights on
>cat is a big puff of fur, crotched on the radiator staring out the window
>get close to inspect, there is nothing there
>yell for my brother, he comes in, tell him what happened, he thinks I'm nuts but still disturbed by the cat, who never hissed or got angry at anyone
>end up staying awake half the night with the tv on before exhaustion finally takes over
>>
File: 2.png (16KB, 877x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
16KB, 877x317px
>>19015555
also this one
>>
>>19012449
Dying. Coma. But it's not a way to experience the paranormal or whatever. Kek.
>>
>me aged 6
>live in creepy house
>want pet cat but not allowed one so play with piece of fake fur instead
>often talk to the malevolent presence in the house, trying to make nice with it out of fear
>upstairs playing with fur, mum calls me down for dinner
>I tell "ghost" I'm going for dinner and ask for it not to hurt my piece of fur
>go eat
>get back upstairs, find piece of fur ripped to shreds

There was only me and my mum in the house that day. A bunch of other shit happened in that place, but that's the one I still can't pass off any explanation for.
>>
>>19015524
Who has a skylight in their bathroom
>>19015642
>I tell "ghost" I'm going for dinner and ask for it not to hurt my piece of fur
>get back upstairs, find piece of fur ripped to shreds
"IMMA GONNA KILL YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME NAO"
>>
File: under-your-bed.jpg (3KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
under-your-bed.jpg
3KB, 400x300px
>>19015524
>>
>>19015696
>Who has a skylight in their bathroom
google "skylight bathroom" and see for yourself
>>
File: Sacramento Metropolitan Area.jpg (573KB, 1352x850px) Image search: [Google]
Sacramento Metropolitan Area.jpg
573KB, 1352x850px
>>19014623
Orangevale, *California*?
>defi a noguns state
As in part of the fuckin' Sacramento Metropolitan zone?
I'm... I'm going to crack a fucking bottle of absolut and ponder this shit for a while
mind is sort of... gone atm
>>
>>19012449
I once had to destroy/exorcise/re-absorb something that might have been a thought-form(tulpa) or a demon, or maybe a bit of both once. Whatever it was, it looked like an anthropomorphic panther on the rare occasions where you could actually see it.
>>
>>19012449
i thought my drawer closed itself but something on my nightstand fell over
>>
>>19012828
>>19012851
>>19012870
>>19012892
>>19012900
I don't think it was a wendigo, it sounds like it was as afraid of you as you were of it.
>>
File: zach-galifianakis-crying.gif (355KB, 499x260px) Image search: [Google]
zach-galifianakis-crying.gif
355KB, 499x260px
doooood ive wanted one rlly bad but nothing interesting in my life happens :[
>>
>be asleep with my daughter sleeping in crib in next room
>daughter wakes me up, she's just standing by the bed, looking at me, smiling sweetly
>tell her, "go back to bed, anon jr."
>she says, "ok,mommy. good night."
>she goes off to bed.
>wait a minute.
>go in and take a look, she is in crib sound asleep.
>crib rails don't come down--they're about four feet high.
>daughter is two--not big enough to climb out w/o falling and certainly not big enough to climb back in.
>long night, no more sleep for me.
>>
This just happened to me last night.

>wake up in middle of night.
>almost complete paralysis.
>couldn't move arms
>couldn't move legs
>but was able to move my head slightly towards the middle of my room
>see the face of a young woman staring at me
>the face looked rotten
>tried to scream
>could only mumble

This lead into a long series of nested dreams of me waking up in bed and then slowly realizing I was in a dream. Happened ten times in a row.
>>
>>19015832
Arm yourself with a flare gun and moderately powerful firearm (something chambered in .44mag at the least, .50AE to be slightly further on safe side) and a satchel full of mags (magazines, filled with corresponding ammunition for your handgun) and go somewhat deep innawoods for the night. You might have your experience... or you kill a few feral pigs then hide in a tree for the rest of the night. Meh.
>>
>>19012750
>>19012751
>>
File: a2908777955_16.jpg (49KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a2908777955_16.jpg
49KB, 700x700px
>>19012906
we do not deserve dogs
>>
>>19012449
>be me, aged 17-18ish, 15+ years ago
>wake up in middle of night
>have feeling best described as pure terror
>can't help but curl self into ball
>can all but see a dark figure at foot of bed,
>is middle of night, sleep in dark room, but this fuck is darker than a near pitch black room
>get impress this thing enjoys my fear
>thing hangs around for who knows how long until it fades away

Have no idea what the fuck it was, buy I know it wasn't sleep paralysis. I was able to move...oh and this happened to me two or three times.
>>
>>19013731
That was beautiful
>>
>>19012517
Haha nice:)
>>
I've only ever had one, and I'm ok with that. I don't really like telling it because it happened at Gettysburg and that's such a stereotypical "haunted" place that people don't usually believe it. I was like 15 at the time and I wasn't in Boy Scouts. We were camping in one of the sites that's right next to the battlefield. Maybe 100 yards through the woods. Anyway, it was 3 am and the kid I wasn't tenting with wanted to go on a ghost hunt. I was very against it but he eventually convinced me by saying it would be the only chance I'll ever get to wander around there in the middle of the night. So me and the two kids in my tent sneak away from camp and start heading for the road. I'm spooked 15 feet into the woods, but we're still going. Will (the one who convinced me to go) was sure that we would see something. Rory, the other one, really wanted to go back. After a couple minute walk through the woods we're on the road that goes through the battlefield. I'm sketched out because there are lights on the field and I think they're cops or security or something. So we kind of sneak along the road for a while with our lights off. After we go maybe a quarter mile, Rory and I are ready to give up. Before we go, will tell she me he sees something up ahead. It was pitch black out but there was something. I thought it was a sign reflecting the moonlight, but will kept saying he saw it flicker and move. So I walked closer to it while will and Rory walked a little behind. The weird thing was the light didn't really get clearer as we move down towards it. It was almost impossible to see until we were right up on it. And all in one second I could see it. I remember saying "oh shit, it's a girl". It looked like A 12 year old girl kneeling towards the field, kind of radiating a soft white-blue light. The second I said that will and Rory were gone. I stayed and stared for a second and I swear to god that thing looked at me. It turned its head and just looked. I have never ran faster.
>>
>wake up in the middle of the night
>hear my room door slowly opening
>start panicking because I live alone
>can't move
>lying in bed with back turned towards door
>hear something slowly stepping my way
>feel it's presence behind me
>get the nicest hug I've ever gotten
>slowly fell asleep

Not even joking. I really want to get hugged like that agian.
>>
File: IMG_0030.png (634KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.png
634KB, 640x1136px
Well I guess go out with a bang
> Going thru my hard drive
>find spooky image
>Being as /x/ nerd as I am I post it on here asking wut it is
>person responds with "disarm you with a smile"
>look up the term
>nothing
>only comment
>DISCOVER IMAGE WAS ADDED TO HARD DRIVE ONE DAY BEFORE POSTING
>I am fucking spooked typing this out
>pic
>>
File: 1485867335530.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1485867335530.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>19012454
Even though I live in a house that is nearly 100 years old, I have only one weird encounter.
>watching tv
>my perspective (so you can get a picture of it) is a large smart tv with a door behind leading to my room, I'm currently in the living room
>while watching tv I kept hearing some weird creaks from my room
>in order to make something creak like that a person has to be in my room
>go to my room, it stops
>go back to watching tv and it starts again
>choose to ignore it this time
>starts scratching
>ohshit.jpg
>and do you know what I did? Absolutely nothing, just let it happen
I bet some ghosts are fucking trolling me and are waiting for that one fucking day to scare the shit out of me
>>
>>19016076
Other than that, I am literally disappointed in this house
You'd think there would have been atleast like 5 encounters in this house.
If I could I would search up the history of this house
>>
>be me
>12
>about 3am, having lots of trouble sleeping
>go to get a glass of warm milk because I just wanted to sleep
>start going downstairs
>hear something coming from downstairs
>it sounds like mumbling, I wonder if maybe my dad is down there or something
>get to the bottom of the steps
>hear a muffled voice
>"going going going.."
>wat.jpg
>"GONE"
>fuck nope
>run upstairs (as quietly as I can to make sure I don't wake anyone up)
>think it may be my dad
>go check in his room
>hes there sleeping
>ofugg xd
>gather my courage and go back downstairs with a flashlight from my room
>go downstairs
>mumbling is still there
>"going going going... GONE"
>sound is coming from bathroom
>get closer
>"going going going... GONE"
>I open the door...
>and there it is
>"going going going... GONE" *plop*
>an old italian man taking a shit
>>
>>19015017
Assuming, yes, but I'd also walked that same road almost every night for damn near five years, around the same time every night. So that's something to consider to argue your shapeshifter idea.
>>
>>19015747
Yep, that's really what throws me off. There's nowhere it could really be living, unless it wandered in from the foothills, or lives in the sewers.
>>
>>19015809
That's an aspect of the story that I think is what sticks out to most people I've told, but we also have to remember that the majority of stories told by other people about wendigos are fake. I'm of Native descent, and a part of the interest for me is the lore, and of all the stories of the things we call wendigos only really focus on them being hungry. There's nothing to say they're anything more than a different type of predator. That being the case, if it wasn't a wendigo, that's what it took the form of. At least the "popular" form.
>>
File: IMG_0247.jpg (435KB, 1583x1901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247.jpg
435KB, 1583x1901px
>>19016149
I've read a handful of stories about people seeing things like this on here. May I ask what tribe your heritage is?
>>
>>19016163
Choctaw. POSSIBLY Choctaw and something else, but that's only been hinted at and my grandfather didn't really give a damn about his family and died before I was old enough to ask him. Also that picture's pretty good. Make it skinnier, and make the arms a little longer and that's damn near spot-on.
>>
>Came home with sister after picking her up from her campus gathering
>at least she bought me food
>only 10 PM or so
>open door to the living room
>hear footsteps from the stairs 6 feet from us
>can see no one else on the stairs or above it
>footsteps just keeps ascending slowly
>asks sister "Hey are you hearing this too?"
>she bolts out of the house
>at least answer me first you bitch
>run to a relative's house across the street
>ask relative to check the house with me
>no signs of a break-in, no nothing
>spend the night in relative's house

nothing too spoopy
>>
>>19016175
Oh, that's interesting. My Native heritage is from a similar region. I'm Mayaami. Have you had any experiences with lore specific to your tribe? Also, I could redraw the picture if you like. It would just take a few minutes.
>>
File: Hella Dope.jpg (163KB, 1890x1540px) Image search: [Google]
Hella Dope.jpg
163KB, 1890x1540px
There is this island in near San Francisco that has like a little St. Andrews thing and like old abandoned buildings or something and we all got super stoned and went exploring and it changed me.

>Be me
>2am
>Super high throwing pieces of this bark that fell off the trees near St. Andrews at each other
>Having a blast then my friend gets hit in the face and turns into a complete faggot
>Night isn't as good as it was because he killed the chill and that dank was expensive
>We stop playing the bark game and start walking towards these old abandoned buildings
>I smoke silvers he smokes golds and he smokes royals
my life is like a movie fucking sue me
>Eventually we pass from the residential area into this new area that looks like it has been completely forgotten
>first building was too scary and we went back and his mom was not at home that night and the weed was now on the counter someone put it there it was fucked up and shit
>>
>>19016189
Do not go to that fucking island.
>>
I saw Hat Man and a shadow person in my doorway at age 4 one morning. I stared at them too confused to be scared and passed out. I'd buried the memory until years later when I learned about shadow people, then it all came back to me.

Though, I remembered when I was 9 and sick with a stomach bug seeing a shadow arm reach over my shelf and knock shit off of it. I freaked out and went and slept in my parents room, without ever telling them what I saw. After this experience I had night terrors, nightmares, and panic attacks nightly for around 2 months. I never mentioned it to my family until I was 22 and learning about shadow people. I even went to the doctor of the situation, but still didn't mention the hand. I knew nobody would believe it.

I experienced a few other things in that house, too. I heard jiggling doorknobs, felt chills, felt something push on me when I was sleeping, and even witnessed a smokey cloud appear in mid air. All of it stopped when me and my family moved at age 13. I've never experienced that sort of thing again.

Though, I've experienced things like UFO's and heavy syncronicity while dabbling with psychoactive substances alongside of third eye meditation and pineal gland cleansing. These aren't scary in the slightest, but still paranormal.
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (784KB, 2334x2802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
784KB, 2334x2802px
>>19016175
How is this?
>>
>>19016187
Unless there's something happening that I can't recall, no. This is a fairly singular and specific event.
>>
>>19016241
Holy fuck dude. That's insane. The only thing I saw is that the arms are too long, now. From what I could see on the thing, they were about the same length as its legs. Which is why its gait was so strange, and gave it only a slightly irregular hunch. Its back end was kind up raised up, which makes me think maybe it just leaned harder on its front?
>>
>>19015996
Gettysburg is completely haunted. Can confirm. Was part of the only reenacting troupe allowed to perform on their battlefield. Got to camp there and do living histories with the cav ON the battlefield itself. Battlefield is haunted as fuck.
>>
File: me.jpg (2KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
2KB, 93x125px
>>19012519
>sorry, i got scared
>>
File: IMG_0250.jpg (866KB, 2087x2540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
866KB, 2087x2540px
>>19016252
How does this go find it?
>>
>>19016293
Yep, that's basically the shape of it. Even the head turn. Shit's crazy.
>>
I don't have any stories of my own, but my dad's told a few I can share if anyone's interested
>>
>>19016370
Go ahead.
>>
>>19012517

lol so randum
>>
>>19016370
Not an amazing storyteller but I'll give it a shot
>My dad's pretty into cycling, and he used to occasionally go for night rides
>He told me about how on the last time he ever rode at night he took this back road in a pretty wooded area, instead of one of his usual routes
>He made it roughly 5 minutes down the road and started hearing some rustling in the trees as he was riding, so he stops
>As soon as he stops so does the noise, which apparently really creeped him out
>He starts going again and the noise continues to follow him, so he starts speeding up
>He eventually get's up to a pace that would be really hard to keep up with on foot for that long
It follows him all the way through the wooded area until he gets back to one of the main roads
He told me that and seemed really wigged out by it. It still really creeps me out even though it didn't even happen to me
>>
>>19012449
Well,I was alone at my house and then i've heard noises from the door,like my dog sniffing the gap between the door and the floor(I tough she just wanted to enter) I didn't give it much attention.Then i've hear like dog's scratching at the door THEN I stand up mad like "Fuck just take it easy candy!!" And open the door to let she in but(im dropping tears right now) She wasn't there,she was in the yard.Im crying again
>>
Okay, I'm... back.
>current archive progress (encounter itself is on pg1)
Reached out to an acquaintance that lives near Chico, who's almost addicted to this kind of spooky stuff. He's got some decent RCV (remote-controlled viewer, his term) assets that he could conceivably use to scout out the sewers throughout the general location of Orangevale (though he did mention that the proximity to Folsom pen might raise a few red flags, almost as bad as the time he fucked up hard near Iowa).

It will take some time before he gets there, but if you see a blue camper-van with gold racing-stripe decals driving around at dusk, that *might* be him (though I don't advise going up to it, just in case it's someone else).
>>19016189
as
>>19016191
says, stay the fuck away from that place.
>>
>>19016476
Im not that anon but why? Why stay away from that island
>>
>>19016484
also curious
>>
>>19016128
You dont shit where you eat.
>>
>>19016484
>>19016489
If it's the one 41.7km/25.9mi off the coast of Muir Beach (heading southwest)... that island chain is technically a wildlife refuge.
Now what isn't stated is that the USMC use it for training as well, if merely low-key training (aka, no explosions or such).
>>
>>19016476
I'll keep that in mind. But yeah, as much as I would like to go looking for it, remote control seems like the best bet.
>>19016529
Assuming it follows any predatory standards. But there really isn't a lot to go on in that regard.
>>
>>19016476
got any more info on that island?
>>
>>19016537
Solo predators take steps to hide their presence all the time, cats are big on it.

Its feasible it wouldnt act in the middle of the street vs an adult male human not the safest spot to get down no matter how big or fast you are.

People on /x/ underestimate how scary we are to the other side of things, humans are not to be taken lightly.
>>
File: wenditroll.jpg (529KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
wenditroll.jpg
529KB, 2550x3300px
>>19015017
Said the Wendigo...
>>
>>19016263
I thought I was about to have to fight for my life against someone who'd broken into my home. Of course I was fucking scared, you piece of shit.
>>
File: economy-of-scale2.gif (222KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
economy-of-scale2.gif
222KB, 300x300px
>>19012449
>>
>>19016529
>you dont shit where you eat.

im pretty sure animals do this on a regular basis. are you retarded?
>>
>>19016557
That's fair, but most predatory animals that aren't looking for trouble tend to avoid or ignore humans/potential threats/etc.. As well, it's around 3:00 AM during our confrontation, so the street is deserted. So either it really didn't know how to handle being seen so obviously, or this was unfamiliar territory and it was being extra cautious. But if the old stories are to be believed, that wouldn't stop it from taking me on.
>>
>>19016583
>That's fair, but most predatory animals that aren't looking for trouble tend to avoid or ignore humans/potential threats/etc.

not the ones that are the right size for it, countless examples of tigers or other big cats having a go at a human.
>>
>>19016537
As for where it might have come from, perhaps either El Dorado national forest... or any one of the number of nat forests in Cali.
>>19016556
see
>>19016535
there's a bit of other stuff, but those are uncomfirmable rumors. Stuff like one of the observation posts (NOT a control installation) in the West Coast SOSUS grid being located on one of the islands.
>>19016557
>People on /x/ underestimate how scary we are to the other side of things, humans are not to be taken lightly.
Aye. We got to this point of development by being nigh-on about the most murderous motherfuckers in the proverbial jungle. We often react... violently to threats.
It still spooks me a bit to think that some of these creatures might be moving into urban areas, but I sort of see their POV - after all, us humans sure as fuck don't leave the woods - their territory - alone...
>>19016559
...Goddamnit, now you got me even more spooked, even though it's a completely bullshit scenario - damn thing's on some former meal's Samsung smartphone (y'know, a model from before the Nuke7's release), watching this thread at the moment.
Now it could know how much of a fucking OCP its speed is against any fucking real-world ground force (fuckin' aim dodgin') *if it doesn't already*... and of said acquaintance making plans to putt on over into Orangevale local in his Indirect Surveillance Vehicle...
>>
>>19016582
No they dont.

Be more of a city kid.
>>
>>19016619
>Aye. We got to this point of development by being nigh-on about the most murderous motherfuckers in the proverbial jungle. We often react... violently to threats.

Thats an understatement not only that were smart and organized about it.

Its totally feasible something would shy away from a straight on fight with an adult male in the middle of a mass of sleeping humans.
>>
>>19016619
>As for where it might have come from, perhaps either El Dorado national forest... or any one of the number of nat forests in Cali.

That's a long way out though, no matter how you look at it. And there's plenty of populated area between here and there.

And yeah, while >>19016609 has a point, doesn't that directly contradict most peoples' stories about how relentless they can be when going after groups of people in the woods? I mean, I'm inclined to agree that it likely didn't attack because it considered the fight not worth the risk, but that implies a much more contradictory cunning that the regular spoopy experiences people claim to have had. So if nothing else, I appreciate this whole thing for how definitive it's becoming.
>>
pretty boring by /x/ standards i guess but here goes.
>Be me at 20 years old
>Staying over at a friends house at a bbq
>Stayed over at his house before, people had shit happen but never noticed anything myself
>His mom is in Aruba for undetermined time to take care of grandma with alzheimers
>Me and GF sleep in his moms bed for the night
>Can't sleep at all, the air feels heavy as fuck and i just feel very... unwelcome i guess?
>Gf fell asleep but soon thereafter suddenly jolts awake asking if it's me lying next to her
>Ofc. it's me, dafaq m8

So it might be important to note my GF was sexully abused as a child but this really never happened before.

>We keep feeling uncomfy and GF is about to cry at one point so i decide to wake up friend
>He sighs and comes over
>We turn on the light and he says he sees a black shape standing over at the bed
>He tells my gf it's some 20 year old dude
>He then tells me that it's atually someone that's more like in his 40s and he told her that not to freak her out even more considering her past abuse

Shit like this has actually happened before in this house while i was over, but as i said, never noticed it myself. My friend also said this was the only time he could see these shadow shapes in the light.

>So we ask our other friend who knew of nothing to walk into the room
>She bursts out in tears as soon as she enters
>We wake up another friend and ask him to do the same thing
>He's barely awake but does what we asked, he told us he got a bit nauseous and asked us what this was about.
>We told him, he was pretty skeptical.
>So now Friend asks me to stand in the place i feel most uncomfortable
>Hesitantly agree and go stand there
>Atmosphere feels heavy but that's about it
>He touches a photograph of his dead uncle
>Feel like something like pure dread fill me, combined with the feeling of a bucket of icewater being dropped on my back
>All my hairs stand up instantly and i jolt out of the room
(cont.)
>>
>>19016655
part 2
>Friend tells me his uncle doesn't want us sleeping in there
>I say something in the lines of "We'll see about that" and walk towards the bed
>Same spot, same feeling
>Nope the fuck right out there again
>Guess this is not happening after all
>GF and i sleep on a 1 person bed next to another friend for that night
>She never wants to sleep over at his house again, can't really say i blame her

first time i typed something out in greentext, sorry if it's a bit incoherent
>>
>>19016620
What about the animals that eat their own shit?
>>
File: 1239355733289.jpg (293KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1239355733289.jpg
293KB, 1920x1200px
>be 14
>on vacation on the dominican republic, near the border to haiti
>my cousin and his friends show me around his hometown, where my mom and uncles grew up
>huge grass fields in the back of our house
>can see a rather big looking tree in the horizon
>ask them about it
>everyone goes akward and murmur to themselves "we dont go there"
>they tell me a "witch" lives in the tree and she enslaves anyone who wonders near.
>I start laughin and making fun of them for being country bumkins for believing this shit.
>takes me about 2 days to convince them that theres no such thing as witches.
>we walk towards the tree, the grass is tall enough to cover our vision
>about 200 yards away from the tree, this thing is absolutely massive.
>makes the animal kingdom tree look small in comparison.
>theres a makeshift barbed wire fence around the tree.
>we go thru the fence and continue walking towards the base of the tree.
>the tree seems to be hollow but its huge and we cant see inside.
>theres little huts around the base of the tree, small enough for midgets or ewoks
>hear a low grumble come from inside the tree
>look towards the tree, see a face looking back, eyes are white, mouth is open in a silent scream
>hear a pack of dogs coming from behind of the tree. im still staring at the face
>hear my cousins friend scream. I look towards him.
>theres a fucking 3 headed pitbull runing afterhim
>we dash towards the barbed wire. I lift it up with my shoulder and stop the bottom of the fence to make a gap large enough for everyone to just run.
>manage to close it just as the pitbull slams into it. missed me by a couple of inches
>we all dash out of there. we ran for about 10 mins straight will listening to the dog bark just at our heels.
>make it back to our house, tell everyone the story.
>parents laught at us for being kids and get into trouble.
>>
>>19016651
Heres the thing people dont understand how ingraned predator instincts are.

Even one of the aformentioned big cats isnt generally going to come at a human from the front or at a large group.

With how fast it is, and its use of light it sounds like its some type of ambush predator.

I agree with the thought that this thing didnt want a straight on fight.

>Be wendigo monster
>Stalking down driveway looking for some meat
>So many humans so many boomsticks.jpg
>Suddenly something isnt right
>Full grown human male looking right at me.
>Fuck fuck fuck dont make a noise
>Human make steps towards me
>Thats it im out, Wendigo speed go!!
>Decide to sit in yard across way.
>Some lady looking at me frantic
>More humans come in one of their big metal monsters with light inside
>They have boomsitcks...

Humans are scary Wendigo /x/
>>
>>19012449
i was placed in a sequence of people who were activated. we are not near each other physically the sequence is when it happens to them not like in a line. im towards the end. every 10 years it happens near the end of the year but it happened slightly sooner this time

there is a sound like scissors at night outside but only when im inside thats how i know its time. im near the eye of the storm. crime rate statistics will show the worst cities in america. over years it makes a pattern like a giant hurricane. im in the eye. not sure where the others are

how do i know there are others or how do i know im near the end of the sequence? i hear some one talking the night of it every 10 years when i am just about to fall asleep and cant force myself to get up in time and pass out

also something happened i didnt notice until it was my turn this time. i got a flash of a plague doctor while on the computer and felt a rush like i was on some upper for no reason. been clean for a long time. i had seen random post mentioning a vision of a plague doctor every now and then here on /x/ nobody responds and its trashed by janitors every time over about the past year or so
>>
>>19016690
I think you're misinterpreting what happened in my recounting of events.
It didn't "use" the light. I broke eye contact, and the only time I moved toward it was before it had paid any attention to me, which is likely why it noticed me at all. It didn't move AWAY from me, it moved TOWARD me, which was into a person's yard. We can't misconstrue events to try and tie its behaviors to another animal's.
>>
File: 1301640463271.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1301640463271.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>19016686
cont.

>later that night, my uncle came up to me and my cousin.
> "never go back there, we have an understanding. we dont bother them and they dont bother us. your grandfather did it as his father before that. do not anger them"
>this is the maddest I have seen my uncle in forever.
>over the next 8 years I would ask him about the tree and the face
>he would never answer and my cousin knew better than to speak about it.
>10 years pass. my uncle died and the very next day, the tree dissapeared.
>in 2 weeks, all the grassland is gone and replaced by dry earth
>heard that all my cousins friends died out of illness or bad luck
>comment this to my cousins
>they all laugh nervously and try to dismiss it.
>last conversation I had with my cousin he told me "stop asking about it, anon. she doesnt like it. you dont know how lucky you are she doesnt want anything from you"
>2 months after this, my cousin dissapeared for 2 years.
>when he came back, he had no memory as to where he had been or what he was doing.

I dont even want to know anymore.
>>
>>19016704
The green text was just me messing around as a joke to lighten the situation.

As for it coming towards you, sounds like a show of aggression to drive you away or get you to run.

You said it was over 7 feet but it was very thin, how thin? What do you think it would weigh?
>>
>>19016744
Oh, sorry, that was entirely my fault then.

I've dealt with predatory animals before, and I think I agree with that idea. It feels like it was trying to size me up the entire time. Debating whether or not I was worth the effort.

Yeah, it was probably on the lower end of seven feet, but it was VERY emaciated. I'd say, given the height and weight, it was probably anywhere from 150-170 pounds. If what I know of body mass and such applies at all. I could be wrong though, I'm not terribly well-read on things like that.
>>
>>19015161
Tell us about your other ones, anon.
>>
File: 1440304136572.jpg (103KB, 945x850px) Image search: [Google]
1440304136572.jpg
103KB, 945x850px
>>19015555
Had something similar happen to me last year except it was from the bottom of the bed. Greentexted it here before. Sheet and cover yanked clear off of me to the floor at the foot of the bed. Being an experienced /x/phile, I just told it to fuck off, pulled the covers back over me and fell back asleep. Ive slept in that room a few more times since with no problems. Ghosts are the plebs of the paranormal.
>>
>>19015321
It was probably just Zeus or something.
>>
>>19015551
He was sleep walking
>>
really dude my erections in the the morning is a freaki paranormal situacion
>>
>>19015607
Radiators make weird loud noises from time to time.
Spunds like banging and stuff, like ypu mentioned.
>>
File: crash course greek mythology.png (247KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
crash course greek mythology.png
247KB, 500x706px
>>19016827
That's supposed to make anon feel better?
>>
File: basementdoor.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
basementdoor.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>19012449

Not really paranormal but there is an abandoned store next to me and lately it's downstairs door has been open at nights for seemingly no reason.

No lights, no sounds, just an open metal door peering into darkness. I'm tempted to go in but it's a little spooky.

Pic sort of related (it looks like this).
>>
>>19013302
>>19015524
These two sound very similar to something I once experienced.

>be about 15
>taking trash to curb in the middle of the night
>suddenly get feeling as if I'm being watched
>look down the street as
>directly under the streetlight at the corner is a vaguely humanoid shadow
>can see right through the fucking thing
>glowing red eyes, far too large for its "head", stare at me
>I stare at it
>blink a few times
>it's still there
>NOPE.jpg
>hear car coming down the way
>it's eyes dim like lights and it shoots up into the sky
>run inside
>try to tell my mother, she handwaves it away as "your eyes are just playing tricks on you"
>never mention it again because I know how insane it sounds

>be a few weeks later
>sun has just gone down
>sitting in my room watching re-runs of Magnum PI (was one of my favorite shows at the time)
>suddenly hear loud raspy heavy breathing noise
>figure it's my sister watching something in her room down the hall
>turn up my TV so she gets the point
>breathing noise gets louder
>remember that my sister has gone out for the night
>Iwentfullretard.jpg
>turn the TV down to normal level so as to not piss of my sleeping mother
>breathing noise gets quieter
>OH, IT'S SOME WEIRD AUDIO GLITCH ON TV! WEW!
>hit mute
>breathing continues
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>sit there listening to rhythmic raspy breathing
>stops after a few minutes
>didn't sleep that night
>ask my mom the next morning if she heard strange noises that night (didn't get specific)
>tells me she didn't hear anything (this from a woman who'd wake up if a gnat farted)
>never mention it because I also know how insane it sounds
>>
>>19012848
>he eventually committed suicide
Aw man, I thought that experience changed him a bit.
>>
>>19012835

>even ghosts treat you nicely

Man why do girls have to have it so easily?
>>
>>19013308
Yeah, that's me. I think something dark must of happened in that house or something because there were other things beside it in the house. Like child voices and shadow figures in the basement and a woman one too. None of them felt as malicious as that voice did though.
>>
This is one of the spooks I remember vividly as a child. Happened when I was 6 years old (am now 22).
My family and I would go to Disney a lot when I was a kid (season passes because we lived in south Florida). Anyways for Fuckin stupid reasons we move to central Florida, and no more Disney.
So I had two bookcases next to my bed, filled with items I've gotten at Disney over years.
>wake up at 3am to noise
>very high pitch distorted noise
>realize it's coming from my stuff animal poohbear that has a voice and it's head can also move.
>it's on the top shelf of my bookcase and I cannot reach it
>still in bed creeped out
>head moves towards me and says "Let's be friends" almost like it's battery is dying
>I scream at the top of my lungs
>parents come running in and my mom is creeped out by it
>dad laughs it off and takes the battery out in front of me to comfort me
>poohbear is still talking and head moving
>dad is creeped out and takes it out side to the far end of the driveway in the trash

My dad told me when I was older that it was still talking when he put it in the trash.
>>
>>19013000
>look at me
Thank fucking god you didn't look up. That's the call sign of a spirit who died by hanging, they were above you.
>>
>>19012449
Woke up in middle of the night and the Hat Man was just sitting next to my bed. The longer I stared at him the more static noise grew louder and louder until I accepted he was there and I fell back to sleep.
>>
File: im sorry.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im sorry.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>19013424
OH IM SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS /X/
>>
File: 2222.jpg (172KB, 554x739px) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
172KB, 554x739px
>>19012449
existence
>>
> It was a summer night around 5 years ago
> i woke up in the middle of the night, looking at my clock that was projecting on my ceiling
> It showed 45:66
> Wtf.jpg
> My room seemed really cold, despite the fact that is was a summer night and it should be muggy, but it wasn't
> I sat straight up in bed when i saw it. A ghost-like figure at the end of my bed.
>Holyshitwhattodo.jpg
> I looked at something that seemed like it's face
> It was creepy as fuck, reminded me of some horror movie ghost.
> I turned around in my bed, my sheets covering my head. Being scared as fuck.
> I fell asleep again as the night passed.
> never had any experience like this afterwards.
>>
>>19013000
>>19017000
Trips on trips = truth
>>
>>19016977
Ah hell, may as well tell another two stories for /x/. Ever since that happened to me it deeply fascinates me.

This one is the most recent and pretty short.

>Wake up and feel tired
>Peek at blinds, it's still dark out
>Check time on clock, still in bed
>It's around three or so
>Hear a voice whisper in my ears "Anon, look behind you"
>Don't look, don't move. I close my eyes
>"No thanks, now fuck off. You haven't been invited here so leave."
>Seems to go away
>I fall asleep and wake up a few hours later to my alarm
>Haven't heard it's voice since

The second one is going to be pretty long. My family (at least on my mothers' side) keep experiencing paranormal events. My great grandma was told her family line was sensitive. So one night, I get a call from my mother. She said there was spooky demonic-tier shit going on at her house. During this time I was studying a bunch of different stuff related to spiritual protection. So I told her "I'm gonna come over, let's see what it is."

>Bring my colored candles, purified salt, and incense
>When I get there it's dark out
>We decide to wait until midnight to start our ritual
>When it hits twelve I light the candles then the incense
>My mother, sister, her boyfriend, and her two kids all gather together in a circle
>I tell them to meditate, clear everything that's been bothering them from their mind and to relax
>"Imagine it like a purifying white mist and breathing out the bad as a black mist that gets purified back into white"
>As we do that start calling out to it, shit talking it by calling it a coward for picking on people and to show itself
>boy does it
>I hear something pass by my ear, a male whisper I can't make out
>it sounds like it passes by me and goes towards my mom
>she suddenly feels very sick and feverish, she's burning up out of nowhere
>she said she heard a man speaking
>ask her what it said, she said she heard "Ha ha, I'm not afraid of you"
(pt1)
>>
>>19017042
(pt2)

>I get pissed, it's probably challenging us
>We take a break for my mom to recover from her sudden illness
>My sister needs to go to the garage to get something, boyfriend goes with her
>I tell them to make sure to stay together
>I wait in the hall for them while checking on my mom
>Begin to smell rotting meat and sulfur
>It's incredibly strong and disgusting
>It permeates the hall
>Sister and her boyfriend are back pretty quick, said they heard a male laughing in the garage
>They are pretty spooked
>Mom is feeling better now
>We reconvene and I tell them to pray to whatever deity they believe in
>I tell it "You are not welcome here. You are not invited here, you must leave in the name of Michael." along with various other archangels.
>The mood begins to lift, we can physically feel it
>We're all lighter and my mother and sister are getting along instead of the recent bad fights they were having
>It feels completely gone, the smell is gone too
>My mom and sister say they feel a lot better
>We all laugh and tell jokes together
>Eventually break apart, I put the candles and incense out in reverse order
>As I go to get water from the kitchen my mothers' cats begin to behave very strangely
>They form a perfect line between where we are all at and the front door
>They all are looking at it, not moving or blinking
>The cats stay like that for several minutes just staring
>After a while they break their formation in unison and go their own ways
>Mom never experienced anything creepy sense

I think part of the reason why that stuff was happening is because the homes where she's at now are partially on an indian burial ground.
>>
>>19017059
What were the cats looking at
>>
>>19017064
I'm not sure, maybe whatever was laughing at us or making the sulfur+rotten meat smell. I stared at the front door with them but never saw anything unfortunately.
>>
File: 3_stalkers_walk_into_bar.jpg (550KB, 3508x2097px) Image search: [Google]
3_stalkers_walk_into_bar.jpg
550KB, 3508x2097px
>>19014042
Kek
>>
>>19013405
Tell story.
>>
File: thelastoutpost_hd_181.jpg (360KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thelastoutpost_hd_181.jpg
360KB, 1440x1080px
>>19015300

Well there was other spooky stuff that happened at the farm nothing else came up the dogs being afraid of the basement that night.
>>
>>19012517
good to hear man, glad you're doing well
>>
This isn't the scariest paranormal thing, but I think /x/ will like it more because it involved some scientific verification.

I used to work as a weather observer in Perth. We would work over night and we were on our own overnight.

I had a strange couple of weeks with lots of clear skies, which was nice because it meant easy work. The first weird thing that occurred when I was out doing a routine METAR observation. I saw a shooting star with a long streak. What was weird though, was that it changed direction by about 90 degrees halfway through. I'd never seen that.

I started having really bad nightmares around that time. My bedroom then had mirrors covering a full wall, and I woke up once and swore I saw a face grinning at me. That was the second weird thing around that time. But was probably just a night shift induced hallucination.

The third odd thing is where it got weird and this properly scared me.

Cont.
>>
9 years ago i tried to kill myself but i failed. Since that, i can't meditate. I can't focus on my inner energy as i did before. I feel like i am dead inside. I can do simple breathing exercices but it requires a lot of mind work to stay focus, and i feel no relax. I feel no body awareness (when i used to meditate i felt where my body was and i felt energy rushing inside).
I think i deserve this suffering
>>
this one time i was sitting there and this spooky ghost appeared all of the sudden and started flying around when suddenly it said boo and it scared me really bad i screamed and ran away but it kept flying around and i got really scared
>>
>>19017200
So we still used radar to track balloons back then. You'd have to set it up before you launched though, which involved you taking direct control of the radar and pointing it at things to ensure its moving and working so you'll be able to lock onto the weather balloon.

Basically you'd use this optical tracker (pictured) to turn the radar, and it would give a beeping return if it's hitting something. So in clear sky you get no return, but rain, planes, hills, etc would give a return.

I had the midnight balloon set up and ready to launch and was testing the radar while waiting for the ballown to fill with hydrogen. I was looking up at the clear skies and saw what looked like a clear patch in the stars.

It was odd because it was just kind of black. Like a patch of no stars. So I decided to turn the radar on it.

I got a solid as fuck steady signal from that area of the sky. It scared the hell out of me.

I quickly turned the radar off it. Not really sure why, I was due to launch the balloon and I used to love making sure these things went up on the dot. In retrospect I should have locked the radar onto whatever gave the return, but fuck it, I had a responsibility to launch the balloon.

I ran back inside after the launch and was throughly spooked for the night.

Shortly after the nightmares kind of stopped and life continued as normal, but that all happened in the space of like 2 weeks.
>>
>>19015339
All of Freud's theories have been completely debunked. He's just some weirdo obsessed with sex.
>>
A girl talked to me today, asked me when the bus got in.
>>
>>19016076
>>19016079
I always find American concepts of what is old funny. One of my houses is 200 years old and that's normal here. The other is 500ish and I've never had a spook there
>>
File: 1435464361529.jpg (26KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1435464361529.jpg
26KB, 313x254px
>>19012449
Had this on really terrifying incident happen to me a few months back, still haunts me to this day
>For the past few nights hear scratching noises coming from the attic
>Check it out in the mornings but find nothing
>Decide to eventually just leave out a few rat traps
>Be night, falling asleep
>Wake up around the middle of the night
>As I become more and more aware of my surrounding I notice something
>No scratching
>But I do here a faint, almost humanoid growl in my room
>Finally realize that I feel something weighing down the edge of my bed
>This extremely scrawny, small humanoid creature is sitting at the edge of my bed
>Maybe about three feet tall, pale skin, scraggly white hair almost the length of it's entire body, beady black eyes, remotely feminine looking
>Absolutely terrified, my gun safe is located at the foot of the bed and I feel like moving would make it attack me
>Suddenly it goes into a squat before placing it's, or her, knuckles on the bed
>Begins to slowly approach me, curiously sniffing the outline of my body under the sheets
>Starts to get real close to my face
>Starts sniffing my face, and eventually licks it a little with a very long tongue
>Grabs the edge of the blanket and starts to slowly pull it down
>It's mouth twists into a huge, yellow grin as it keeps pulling the blanket down further and further
>Suddenly here a loud snap
>Wake up
>Next morning check the traps, turns out it was a squirrel
>Tfw no 2spooky4me waifu
>>
>>19012449
Many times I have gone through my life and experienced things I could not understand, and many of these things were hand tailored specifically to horrify me. One time I left my room to tell my mom I'd finished cleaning it, and I heard a voice beckon me into her room. The light wasn't on but it was daylight out, and her dark curtains were obscuring the room. I knew she wasn't in there, but I went in anyway.

I heard some sarcasm in a haunt's voice, but I knew I was terrified of it. The backs of my hairs raised when I entered the room. I felt a cold draft on a hot summer day without a/c (it was broken at the time). I heard a guttural groaning, a chittering moan in a deep barotone. It said, "I am going to haunt you." Its voice changed into a shrill shriek, "Forever."

I ran away, screaming. My father tried convincing me of something corporeal. He knew he couldn't tell me the truth.

When I felt the rage overtaking me after my awakening, after I discovered to talk through time. I would take out my rage on myself. It was not the first time I horrified myself, and the horror stuck with me for my entire life until I relived the experience through the ghost's eyes. I made fun of myself, called myself a weak little puke, I showed him the unyielding rage and hatred in my soul during that moment, and yet the scariest image my child brain could quantify was Gengar (because it was the biggest, baddest ghost).

That was the scariest experience I've ever had. And I've encountered folklore Fae. I've encountered vampires. I've encountered changelings. None of these hold a candle to how I can make myself feel through my own lies and torture.

Also, I once tried to kill myself before birth. The doctors rushed my mother far ahead of line, and they feared that the birth would not succeed. They found great importance in my life for some reason, and despite there being no sign of complications.... I crept into the fetal mind of me as a child and I... what does it matter?
>>
>>19012519
Wew, using the piss jar tonight!
>>
>>19014623
>Orangevale
That is...too fucking close to where I live.
>>
>>19015847
This happened with my son when he was 1. It didn't even register the fact that he wasn't old enough to walk, talk, stand unaided or worse the fact that he was asleep on top of me at the time.
>>
>>19017218
That's damn cool.
>>
>>19017064
They were protecting the family from the entity stepping in to take a shift and help you guys wrap it up, so to speak.

That line of cats was basically them making a stand and letting the entity know they were getting involved if it came back in.

Its really not going to want to tangle with 3 cats, it would be like us wanting to fight 3 lions.

Cats are protectors, watchers, and mischievous hunters of the paranormal, ever wonder why theyre always linked with that shit? Or give places of reverence and protection?
>>
>>19014099
>The thing with some real experiences, though, is that if they're JUST traumatic enough, you tend to remember most details.

Can confirm this, had a traumatic event happen to a bunch of us which we had to give testimony.

Some of us were off the walls fucking wrong and some of us it was like a perfect etching of everything that happened was seared into memory.

I really can go both ways, I personally feel a lot of it comes down to what kicks in first in a person fight of flight. Fight youre more apt to be hyper aware and remember, flight youre more likely to have details obscured by trauma.
>>
>>19012449
>Be 9 or so.
>Just woke up, at 7am.
>See grey figure waving his hand at me from the door.
>I wave back thinking it was my dad.
>I blink and it is no more.
>"What the fuck was that?"
>Blink again and the same grey figure is looking at me, close to the bed.
>Cover up with the sheets, scared shitless.
>Manage to show balls and just get up quickly.
>There´s nothing around me but mild daylight.
>Check my father´s room. He´s still asleep.
>Ask him, later. He didn´t get up until 9am or so.
>Never mentioned it again, until now.
>>
File: Bhagavan_Vishnu.jpg (63KB, 250x517px) Image search: [Google]
Bhagavan_Vishnu.jpg
63KB, 250x517px
>>19013202
That's a really wonderful experience, you should feel blessed to realize the worthlessness of yourself and your life.

Religion has two parts, the terrifying part of suffering and absolute dread before the Infinite, and the part of absolute contentment, awareness, and peace. First, you must go through the terror before you can find the peace, peace with the fact that you are a speck and can't really accomplish anything.
>>
Anyone know if non-ghost stuff is still happening around west mainland europe? I get the feeling everyting remotely corporeal has been snuffed out at this point
>>
About a month ago I attended my cousins first communion at her church, it was a very large building with about 450 people at the service. I was religious as a kid, but stopped going to church around 4th grade, and just stopped caring about religion after that.

Anyways, throughout the whole service I felt that everyone was staring at me. I don't mean quickly glancing at me then back to the pastor, I mean fixed gaze right on me. I chocked it up and just said they were staring at the pastor and i was just being paranoid.

The final prayer was said and the service ended, I went to go talk to my other cousin who was an alter boy during the ceremony. That's when he said something really odd. He said that I was distracting him when he was up on the alter. I questioned him as to what I was doing and he said that i didn't do anything, but when he looked over at me he couldn't see my face. He said my face was, "completely dark" almost like there was "no light shining on me at all". I laughed it off and figured it was just the lighting, but it was bright out and the church had tons of indoor lighting plus the skylight lighting.

The whole thing seems really coincidental and stupid to me but I was just wondering if there was any significance to the fact that my cousin couldn't see my face, maybe all those people staring at me couldn't either, I don't know.
>>
>>19017916
I have had a near extact same experience thinking a figure was my father near my bed and waving his hand for a high five then dispersing when I touched it.
I immediately realized why the fuck would i think that was my dad.
>>
one time i was playing minecraft on the xbox and i saw herobrine no lie i legit saw him
>>
>>19012449
I had an experience similar to the cliche wendigo story. Around here in the northwest, (Washington phaggit, here.), we've got plemty of bigfoot sightings. But we also have sighting of a creature called "Batsquatch". But I only figured this out after what happened, and I wish I knew earlier. I'll greentext it later.
>>
>>19013085
They probably fought in basements or similar things? I dunno I know you said before it didn't bother them but who knows maybe they were feeling that that night when it was "different" people since it wasn't their current "mom"
>>
>>19013731
Shia Surprise!
>>
>>19013991
sort of agree, but sometimes people aren't efficient at telling their story, or maybe like you said there's a truth there but they're embellishing it with some sp00py nonsense.
>>
Instant Karma. Knock knock.
>>
>>19012517
Oh jeez :^}~
>>
>>19016028
look up any exif data on it, i dont know if 4chan strips it but i didnt get anything useful from looking it up except the creation date but that could be the original post date too.

Date Created 2017:05:12 19:24:23
3 days, 23 hours, 33 minutes, 50 seconds ago
>>
When I was very young, maybe six or seven, I woke up in the middle of the night while staying at my great grandmother's place. I played with some of her late son's toys for a while, then decided to look out the window because the motion-detecting fog light out back had come on. I saw a young man, late teens or early adult years, with a black bowl cut and dressed in a tan Carhartt coverall looking at one of the pine trees in the side yard, lifting the branches like he was looking for something. I watched him for a few minutes, and eventually he looked up and looked at me. He looked more scared than I felt. He then proceeded to turn into a deer and bolt off. To this day I'm a little nervous of deer.
>>
>>19016698
Activated?
>>
>>19012519
are all /x/ spoopy stories just mild cases of schizophrenia like this one?

captcha: road road
>>
>>19012665
That isn't a wendigo. Looks more like a skinwalker (the /x/ kind not the Indian legend kind).
As far as I know, there are like 2 different kinds of things referred to as "wendigo" the first ones are the large creatures that look like bears with anteater heads that walk on 2 legs, and the other are very pale skinned deer things that walk on 2 legs and talk like legion from ghost rider.
The first are guardians of places and the second just kinda wander about fucking shit up. Also think there's like a Scottish legend about some thing that's invisible called wendigo but I may be confused.
>>
>>19019995
I'm not trying to be rude, so please don't take this as a personal attack when I say please call /x/ "skinwalkers" fleshgaits. You seem to understand that the Native lore is different, so I mean you no disrespect.
>>
>>19013013
>>19013022
Old beaten up junker cars, the real paranormal enemy of /x/
>>
>>19020017
Sorry, I've been off /x/ for some time and hadn't kept up with the jargon.
Anyways, to post on-topic my last 2 nights of dreams have been pretty paranormal. Night before last I dreamt that I was standing in a bathroom and I looked in the mirror and my reflection ' eyes rolled into the back if it's head and as it did that I felt my entire body go into the vibration stage like when someone is trying to Astral project, but forcefully. I grab the sides of the mirror and scream out whatever prayers I can think of and it stops and I wake up right after.
Last night's dream wasn't quite as scary but it definitely was weird, I dreamed I was looking at a map of the universe and explaining how to find our little blue speck in the vast cosmos, something to the effect of "this universe rotates east, and to find our galaxy just look for the one rotating west" and I navigated the map while saying all this until it was centered on the milky way, and then I partially woke up before I could go any farther.
>>
>>19014842
Fucking lazy ass millennial.
>>
>>19012449
There have been a few times that i swear I've seen things out of the corner of my eye but I haven't actually seen anything. I know it's never been anything though. Apparently schizophrenia and paranoia run in the family though so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>19012449
I saw Cthulhu playing chess with David Bowie after speedballing LSD and shrooms, but they disappeared about the time I started coming down for some reason.
>>
>>19013302
I use to have this happen to me. It is some trick with your ears. I would literally hear breathing every single day in a certain position on my bed.
>>
>>19017514

You sound like an intolerable faggot, friendo, can't tell if you're delusional or you're just massively egotistical. Hate to break it to you but you're honestly not that important. You should really take a look at yourself, I feel bad for your friends and family. Oh, and here's a (you), just to further fuel to delusions of self significance
>>
I have two stories that involve the same general location, going to be a long wall of text hope you enjoy.

Story One:

Friends and I several years ago played a lot of paintball during our High School years. We lived in South West Michigan, a smaller redneck town.

Lots of forest and farmland but we got lucky and got permission to use this large plot of land about 10 acres for paintball. This land had deep forests, sand dunes, and a few abandoned structures near a train-track that hardly ever was used.
So we began playing about every week for several years, would get to that field about noon and fuck around all day.

We started to notice that once the set began to set the forest became really tense. Like we couldn't explain it but you felt fine all day but once night started to fall you felt eyes watching you, you felt like something was just near and it was very upset you where in the woods. This feeling was so intense we would often cut our games short once nightfall came.

One weekend three of us decided to take a night trip, we wanted to play night games but we've been putting it off because no one honestly felt comfortable staying out all night at this location. So we wanted to scout it out and see what nighttime was really like out here.

We get to our usually place, the buildings near the tracks and get our gear on. This time we left the paintball guns at home though and had a few machetes and my oldest friend took his dads handgun with as well. We also had a flashlight and one pair of night vision goggles.

So we get moving through our normal playing areas into the thick woods that had no trails and pretty much no sign of human interference. The three of us are on edge because the woods are so damn still and quiet. No bugs, no birds nothing just pure silence. The tension I mentioned earlier was so thick in the air and each of us where pretty much in kill-mode. We are moving really slow and hunched down making our way over a ridge.
>>
Story One Continued:

Our friend with the night vision goggles freezes and whispers to himself "holyfuck what the fuck fuck shit". We freeze as well and pull out our weapons, he hands the goggles over to the guy with the gun who then takes aim and tells us to get the fuck out of here. We fucking bolt and he fired his gun twice and then follows us. We run back about maybe two football fields of length before we stop. Both of them are scanning the area and look like they've seen a fucking ghost. I keep asking what they saw but all they could do was keep moving back to the buildings where we left the Jeep. After we get back and get ourselves back in the Jeep they still aren't talking just keep checking the mirrors. I'm pretty spooked and we get back to the closest guys house. After heading up stairs they finally told me what they saw.

The first guy was scanning the ground when he saw something hunched over and he said he first thought it was just a coyote but it turned and it had a longish face that wasn't quite dog but almost human as well. This thing smiled at him and thats when he tore the goggles off and handed them over to the guy with the gun.

So he spots this creature that was now moving towards us at pretty damn fast pace, hence why he fired his gun. After shooting the creature ducked out of his vision and that's when he ran with us.

The first friend was so spooked that he never went back to play paintball with us there again. We never did hold a night game and we after that experience we always packed up and left right before the sun would set.
>>
Story Two

So its about a year after we see this creature in the woods. I had been dabbling in some occult magic. Made contact with Lilith after several attempts and overall felt really open to energy and unseen things. I was heading home which at this time in my life was about an hours drive north of the paintball field. I get on the road that takes up to the field and as i pass the woods I just feel that heavy tension and I think back to that night we explored and decided to stop the jeep. I get on out and call out to this pressure I feel and basically let it know that I'm not scared of you anymore and you can't hurt me. After feeling proud of myself I get back into my jeep and head down the road. I don't even drive 30 seconds and i suddenly get hit with this horrible negative energy, I feel as if two knives are shoved into my gut on either side of me. The radio that was playing just fine now statics and basically faded out and the windows literally frosted over and i couldn't defrost them. I felt held and stuck in place by this painful feeling and even though I couldn't see anything I just had such a strong feeling that something was sitting in my passenger seat next to me. I get about halfway home and it just stops, my radio comes back on, the frost leaves, the pain is gone. It was so damn strange and surreal I didn't know what to think. I get home and I'm talking to grandmother, shes in the kitchen and I'm sitting at the table. Behind her is the door to the garage, its a glass door you can see through pretty easy. So I'm talking to her and she moves and in that glass door I see a tall figure with a red face smiling ear to ear looking down at me. I'm literally getting chills just typing this to be honest. So this figure is there for just a few moments and then its gone. I'm so damn spooked I head on to my room and spend most of the night doing banishing spells and trying to cleanse myself from whatever it was i provoked and brought back with me.
>>
>>19020496
Yeah, protip, don't provoke something that isn't an immediate threat, my guy. LARPing or not, it's bad practice. Keep to yourself and only speak when it's necessary in these matters.
>>
"OP" Yeah lesson learned the hard way on that one.
>>
>>19012870
Fuck. The timing of reading this really freaked me out. The other night I had a dream of what might've been a repressed memory, in which I was a kid trying to run past a tall, bright white being in a suit. Difference being it walked on two feet, but very slowly. He was coming out of a slightly dilapidated mansion-looking house with a big metal arch. I remember my consciousness fading as I was running, trying to resist whatever was happening to my mind. And then waking up. I don't know if it's a skinwalker thing, but I've never had this kind of dream before.
>>
>>19020548
Sounds Fae-ish desu
>>
>Be 14 years old
>Ocassionally (2-6 months) have night terrors and nightmares during times of stress.
>Have a reoccuring nightmare where I'm standing upon a dark, clouded beach watching a tall figure, cloaked in red and black.
>Every time my brain conjures up this dream it always seems to inch a little bit closer, never revealing it's face.
>I've have had this reoccuring nightmare since I was a small child and it still somewhat haunts me to this day.
>Anyways, on this particular night I had gotten into a small argument with my mother before heading off to bed and falling asleep rather quickly.
>I'm instantly launched into a dream like state as I begin to snooze. This has never happened before and things seemed a bit...off. In my dream, I was transported to my familiar beach but, the entity was no where to be found.
>Instantly wake up in pure terror to a cold, dark and seemingly unfamilar room. My eyes dart around until I lock sight with what looks like the outline of the cloaked figure huddled in the corner of my room.
> I instantly jolt up, screaming in horror as I reach for the nearest object (Which happened to be a foldable metal chair) and smash it againt the wall where I perceived the entity to be.

My parents just brushed it off as another night terror but this one was almost too realistic for that to be the case.
>>
>>19019892
Can you describe the transformation?
>>
>>19013000
>he slept around my crib with a small lightbulb to keep mosquito hordes away
>mosquitos are attracted to light you fake story fuck
>>
>>19012906
draw it bitch
>>
>>19020548
Sounds like a typical alien abduction desu,Read some books by John Keel,he describes similar things.
>>
>>19020635
Some people might not be as artistically talented as others.
>>
File: 90.jpg (20KB, 406x536px) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
20KB, 406x536px
>>19012990
Just wanted to say your pics and responses are cracking me up
>>
This story isn’t particularly conducive to green text so I’ll just type it out.

This happened just this past summer and is the only experience in my life that I would classify as 100% unexplainable/paranormal. Bear with me as this is the first time I’ve tried typing this out. This happened to two of my friends and I probably in mid june/july of 2016. All of us were 19 years old, I’m 20 now. We were hanging out at my friend Nathan’s place. It’s currently used as an office for his grandfather and uncle who run an architect firm out of it during the day. The building itself isn’t anything spectacularly spooky from the outside(looks relatively modernized despite being made of brick), but the inside is pretty creepy desu, looks almost Victorian era esque, lots of old furniture, paintings, mirrors, and for some reason, dolls strewn throughout the house. Anyways, Nate had casually mentioned a few times that he’d see shadows moving in the corner of his vision, or feel as if someone was there with him when he was actually alone in the house, but I never thought too much into it as he was a pretty paranoid/anxious person in the first place. One night we decide to go into the guest bedroom, which is by far the darkest and spookiest room in the house, and walk up to the mirror only using a lighter for light, just for shits. So we do that, and as we’re staring into the mirror, which is on a wall in front of the foot of a bed. We all, simultaneously get a really uneasy feeling, and all decide that we want to gtfo.(Nate claims to have seen a shadow at this point on the bed behind us, but I cannot confirm) As we’re leaving, our other friend Chris is the last to leave, and as he goes to shut the door we turn and watch him as he is obviously trying to SLAM the door. As he goes to slam the door it closes about 85% of the way then stops abruptly, then chris yanks the door again and it closes and he immediately walks into the living room area looking spooked to shit.
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (57KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
57KB, 640x1136px
>>19020721
Nate and I wut and ask him wtf just happened. Chris tells us it felt like someone grabbed the door from the other side as he tried to slam it. Chris is literally covered in goosebumps at this point, but we laugh at him and call him a faggot. Chris says he has to take a leak and that he doesn’t wanna close the door cuz hes spooked. As he goes into that bathroom(which is connected to the bedroom nate sleeps in which is connected to the room we are in), Nate and I sneak out of the room solid snake like closing the door behind us. We take a left and head downstairs and as we were about ¾ of the way downstairs we hear three or four steps at a dead sprint and then a loud BANG on the door that we just closed, as if someone slammed there hand on the other side of the door. Thinking this was chris having discovered us missing, we run down the rest of the stairs and are now in the office area of the house. We then hear the faucet running in the bathroom and hear chris washing his hands. We realized at this point that it was most definitely not chris who hit the door and I feel as though I got punched in the gut. Like literally sheer terror, like the feeling you get going down a roller coaster(except not fun). Nate and I decide to go back up the stairs back to back holding onto each others shirts. We make it up into the living room again in one piece and find Chris sitting in the far corner in a chair just blankly looking forward.
>>
>>19013496
That only happens because those entities feed on your fear. It gushes out like a black inky substance they consume (also why they're shadow people or spiders or whatever they need to be) just pussy little beings casting a big illusionary shadow
>>
File: naughty.png (828KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
naughty.png
828KB, 640x1136px
>>19020724
We ask him WTF and he responds with “Did you guys slam the door on me?”. We’re like wtf no, what do you mean. Apparently while in the bathroom Chris had the bathroom door slammed on him, mind you this was completely separate from the noises we heard. We shit bricks meanwhile Chris’ phone suddenly vibrates and he takes it out to reveal something like 14 new voicemails on his phone and as he does this the lamp he’s sitting next to starts flickering like crazy. Chris and I nope out and leave Nate to his haunted house. Nothing else much ever happened, except one night we fucked with a homemade ouija board and got results.
>>
>>19017215
Suffering leads to understanding. You'll be ok, and don't worry, you can still obtain that stuff again.
>>
>>19015161
Sounds a lot like a crossroads demon.

You must have inadvertently got the attention of one. Though i find it weird that it vanished immediately. If something like that talks, its usually would hang around.

Perhaps it was something else and it was just fucking with you.
>>
File: 1474586427813.gif (1MB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1474586427813.gif
1MB, 285x285px
Fuck you thread, i was reading these at 3am and had my phone flashlight on and i just saw something freaky.

I cover my bed with two sheets (encapsulated by two other walls) and i just saw what looked like a shadow of a line slowly move toward me, delayed response, then all the hair on my body stood on end followed by a tingly warm feeling then instant cold.
>>
>>19013941
I would shit myself, what did it look like?
>>
>>19012835
Did you at least say thank you?
>>
>Be 16 years old
>Staying at my nans house in Spain
>The guest bedroom is right next to the bathroom that my grandad had a heart attack and died in
>Sitting up and on my phone until around 3am because the heat was keeping me up
>Suddenly the room gets really cold and the air heavy,as well as that dogs around the neighborhood start barking wildly for no reason, which is weirder at 3am
>Can hear pacing outside the room and I turn on the light and the pacing stops down the hallway almost immediately
>Sounds as if someone was stamping up to my door in anger
>Whatever it is starts scratching on the door and messing about with the door handle
>I'm frozen in fear and asks whos there
>The rattling and scratches abruptly stop and the thing walks away
>I am properly shaken up but turn off the light and lay down but can't sleep for shit
>I feel like i'm being watched and I sit up again, seeing a figure in the corner of the room, about the height and general build of my grandad
>Turn the light back on and not sleep for the night
>In the morning I ask my nan what that was about and she gave an almost sad smile and says that 'he misses you'

I don't know if that really was my Grandad, anyone able to shed some light on what it was?
>>
>>19021680
No clue
>>
File: 3.png (11KB, 541x268px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
11KB, 541x268px
>>19016823
dude, why they do that do??
it intrigues me as fuck,,, why they even do that? are they like, trolls or what?

what are they?
ghosts? demons?
ay lmaos?
people from another dimention, just fuckin around with u?

i dont remember ift it was pulled from below too. Just remember it was a hard thug from the side.

I also experienced pic related in that room. And also a couple of times in the one im sleeping now
>>
>>19016840
no radiators,
tropical weather here
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.