[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you're the God of your own reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

When did you realize that you're the God of your own reality and that your imaginal acts become facts? Have any of you managed to manipulate reality? I know I have.
>>
>>19012209
>Have any of you managed to manipulate reality?

Yes but very inconsistently. I really wish I could manipulate this infection to heal faster.
>>
>>19012216
I feel like you'd have to go full schizo and detach completely to manipulate it at will. I always wanted to do crazy shit like defy gravity but I don't want to become schizophrenic so I just stick to stuff that's possible. The only "impossible" thing I managed was to grow taller.
>>
>>19012234
>The only "impossible" thing I managed was to grow taller.
Any tips on how to do this?
>>
>>19012436
Yes, however I don't assure you it will work. I managed to do this when I was still young enough to grow (I'm 20, I found about this stuff when I was like 18)
All I did was imagine vividly, in first person, how my life would be being tall. Hearing my friends/family telling me how tall I've grown and shit like that. I did this consistently until I could feel that as a complete reality everytime I imagined it. Mind you I was 5'5 (turbo fucking manlet) when I started. My mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'7. I set a realistic goal which was 5'9. By the end of the year I was 5'9 and I said fuck it, let's make it 6 feet. Eventually I hit 6 feet. I have no fucking idea how but it worked, that was the biggest thing I managed to achieve. I feel like it ends where your beliefs end. It could have been a coincidence but I was sure as fuck I had stopped growing, and the doctor said my growth plates had almost closed. Not to mention I've done a lot of other stuff though, so that pretty much confirmed it for me.
Again, don't take my word for it, but absolutely give it a try if you want to, you don't lose anything, just remember to throw your rationality out the window and just imagine the end state (do it at night when you're almost asleep, you have to fall asleep feeling tall) Don't bother thinking how it will be done. All you need is your imagination.
>>
>>19012209
yup i fucked my girlfriend and made myself a sandwich because i felt like it. such power much wow.

>op is schizo abort
>>
>>19012491
You realize you sound like a fuckin fruitcake right
>>
>>19012491
>that was the biggest thing I managed to achieve

top fucking kek
>>
>>19012570
Yes, I'm aware and it makes me cringe but it's the truth.
>>19012575
I've just touched the surface of it, and I've only tried it with things that I think are possible, so yeah. Sorry I'm still not able to fly faggot.
>>
>>19012491
humans ocassionally keep growing into their early 20s. it's not common but it happens.
>>
>>19012491
How do you know that you wouldn't have grown to the same height before that wishing? Just because your parents are shorter doesn't mean that you are necessarily going to be as tall as your parents, look up how genetics works, it isn't an averaging of traits.

There's no way of figuring probability for a single occurrence. However if we performed an experiment where we had a group of teenagers perform your visualization over time and measured their height compared to a control group, we can say something about probability and causation. Whenever magical and mystical claims are tested this way they fail, except for the dubious and poorly constructed tests in pseudoscientific fringe alternative journals that nobody pays attention to in the field the journal covers.

It's time to cut the bullshit. Humanity is at a point where we can no longer afford mass bullshit. You know magic is fake, I know it, there's no need to keep pushing it and wanting it to be true to badly that you're going to compel other people to believe in your bullshit so that it validates it to you. It's time to deal with hard reality and face the problems of our civilization, we can't afford alternative science, alternative facts, and bold-faced lies by those in the highest positions of power, repeated by their followers.
>>
>>19012209

Wow, OP. Did you get a 10 cent raise at Arby's?

Congrats.
>>
>>19012209
I actually question whether or not this is true. Like we're all God's of our own simulation. O attribute it to "luck" but sometimes I think I control it.
>>
>>19012899
It isn't even if it was you wouldn't want to tell people that. They would just run around killing each other.
>>
>>19012909
I reread that several times and I have no idea what you are trying to say
>>
>>19012234
The illusion you have to lose yourself to find yourself is the Devil's greatest weapon.
>>
>>19012209
if that's true why isn't my dick fucking huge yet.
>>
OP

HEY OP

you forgot to mention that your limiting beliefs and issues (self-loathing, etc) will DIRECTLY influence results.

if you bypass your rational mind and remove the need to take direct action (like asking from 'angels' instead of visualization, etc), your limiting beliefs STILL can mess it up by giving backlash during or after results.
>>
I'm in 5D holographic reality right now bro
>>
>>19012209
Yeah I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion too
>>
Its just as Saint Terry A Davis says.

God should be thought of as a space alien trading post.

Impress him with your art and all your wishes may come true.
>>
>>19013087
I was thinking about making a break from raiding in wow and the next week my pc died, does it mean god likes my music but my wishes are not precise?
>>
>>19012209

Yeah totally, Im my own god. Sure. Thats why I have a short dick, Iam chubby and its hard for me to lose weight even while Im doing sports daily, I have no luck at all with my gfriends etc. etc etc.

WE live in the "standard" timeline. Which means - Every fantasy, every fantasy or Sci-Fi Novel happened, but not in our universe.
We only get a climpse of it as dreams, memories and "ideas".

Thats why there is no magic, demons, paranormal or aliens etc. in our timeline. We can image it because we filter some of the other dimensions in our thoughts by our counterparts, but it will NEVER happen in our universe.
>>
I'm trans and I've willed myself into looking more feminine. I still regularly got gendered female by almost everyone up to age 25

Now testosterone has caught up and nature is ruining this good thing we had going together

How do use magik to further feminise body pls. or at least keep my T on a leash (my sex drive is getting outta fucking hand)
>>
>>19012914
>commit spiritual suicide by submitting to the big genocider in the sky and you will be free, Goy

You ever meet those Christians who are extreme about it and if you try to discuss things with them that doesn't fall into their belief system, they put on that fake smile and their eyes glaze over and you can practically feel them fighting their imaginary demons infront of you

If they don't have freedom to think and feel for themselves I don't think they're really themselves anymore.
>>
>>19013107

you are halfway there. keep digging.
>>
>>19013124
if you want to be more "feminine" I would suggest going vegan and drinking a lot of soy milk
>>
>>19013107
You nailed it, now you only need to figure out how to travel to these dimensions.
The thing is, you will never know of anyone doing it, because they're not in this dimension anymore. I'll see you there anon once you figure it out anon.
>>
>>19012899
Yes, you control it. Your reality works on behalf of what you've experienced as a kid. If you change your beliefs you change your reality. This is obviously harder to do the older you are, but is worth it.
>>
When did you realize that there was no self and therefore you cant be God?
>>
>>19012209
as above
so below.
>>
>>19013348
Senpai. Ride with me on the first car of the train that goes into the future <3.
>>
>>19012209

No. No, you haven't. Post proof.
>>
>>19012491
I did something like this to get shorter

I went from edging onto 6' to being 5'8 at most
>>
>>19012491
Pretty much how reality works. Amazingly.
>>
>>19013391
Really? Assuming you're not lying how and why? Did you want to be more feminine/become a trap or something? Becoming taller sounds more plausible to me than getting shorter, unless you fuck up your posture or something.
>>
>>19012644
This. Fucking this.
>>
>>19012662
kek
>>
You would have. But he could have stopped growing under the right shitty circumstances.
>>
>>19012209
I know what you mean. I told myself when I was like 6 or 7 that I never wanted to grow up. In my last year of highschool I was 4ft11. I was really sad and I wanted to be taller. I'm 5ft8 now, it's not that tall but I'm so happy to not be that small anymore. It does feel like I decided it but it's an illusion.
>>
File: get spookd.png (165KB, 412x437px) Image search: [Google]
get spookd.png
165KB, 412x437px
>>19012491
If this really happened, at some point you'd think that you'd try to expand upon it, no? Why not try to do the same thing with your dick? Why not imagine a reality in which you win the lottery and have millions?

I don't believe you. Not one person would be able to magically go from 5'5 to 6 ft without wanting to pursue their newfound abilities further. Go LARP somewhere else, faggot.
>>
>>19013531
It did happen though, and I am in the process of making my dick larger (it's 6in so I didn't really mind it but I'm trying to make it 7in long, don't really need more than that desu) and I'm not interested in winning the lottery or money, I'd rather have a steady income. Also it's not unheard of growing like that, there's a basketball player that grew from 5'2 to 6'2 in like a year or so, I don't remember his name anymore.
>>
>>19013124
>trans
>nature
>>
>>19013124
Chemical castration.
>>
>>19012209
(forgive my english)My family members have recently found out about thesenthings, I am starting to realize many things, I now know that God is not that guy in heaven, but inside the brain, the Pineal gland I believe.
>>
>>19013734
Could be. The kingdom of Heaven within you is your imagination. I don't know if the pineal gland has anything to do with it though, doesn't it just produce dopamine and some other hormones?
>>
>>19013734
I started to feel my third eye a couple months ago which is associated with the pineal. Now I just need to learn how to use it properly.
>>
my ears have been buzzing constantly for a month now. can anyone explain?
>>
>>19013758
Tinnitus.
Enjoy.
>>
>>19013764
le xDD im ascending motherfucker
>>
>>19013124
Here are your options:

1. Use advanced dimensional tunneling techniques to travel to a timeline where you were always a girl
2. Kill yourself and use spiritual techniques to reincarnate as a girl
3. Stop pretending that you are a girl

I doubt you are skilled enough for 1, so 2 and 3 are your best options.

Why do you not want to be masculine?
>>
>>19013758
Did you try to open a higher chakra such as the third eye about a month ago?
If so, lower chakras can cause "noise" to higher ones if they're not quite running right.
>>
>>19013820
i did try to focus on it..

sounds like youre right, something feels a bit off
>>
>>19013830
I can't say for sure, not knowing all the details of your situation, but I would say when in doubt double-check all the lower chakras.
>>
>>19013832
trying to open then one by one?

i havent paid enough attention to them.. only focused in the third eye
>>
>>19013839
Yea, one by one, bottom-to-top.
If there's a "blockage" in a lower one, and you just skip that one and go on to a higher one, the higher one still requires as much energy input as it would otherwise, except now there's a bottleneck below it.
>>
>>19013845
thanks.

and which method to use? does one actually feel when they open?
>>
>>19013857
I think I've posted this before, but I guess it bears repeating.
It's oversimplified, and it's from some cheesy cartoon, but it's a good quick rundown.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
>>
I'm just worried that they might take my shitposting thoughts about North Korea seriously. I don't know enough about the situation to form a real strategy, I need more info to think of real plans
>>
File: 124214.png (194KB, 465x394px) Image search: [Google]
124214.png
194KB, 465x394px
>>
When I came to a glimpse of my overwhelming ignorance and his sorrow.
>>
>>19013873
damn, that was really amazing..

meditation on each chakra requires doing a mudra with the hands as well?
>>
>>19013933
In some schools of meditation that's a big thing, but it's not strictly required.
>>
>>TO OP - Schizi just dont kill anyone pls
>>
>>19013936
ok. have you opened all of them? feelsgood?
>>
Ok, faggot, make a giant planet in the sky right now, visible from my living room, before I post this comment. If you can't do that, you're not god.
>>
>the bible says this is a big sin, so I will try to have people do it!

The bible is also wrong religion, but being a son of satan you're too dumb to realize
>>
>>19013928
>>19013931
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EygqL--RW4
>>
>>19013938
I'm schizo and I have never hurt anybody. That's an unfair misunderstanding. I've never met any dangerous schizos either. I take my meds and I live a normal life.
>>
>>19014060
thats pretty good actually lol
love bruce lee, a few mysteries behind him. one is rh- blood i think
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (42KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
42KB, 648x348px
>>19012644
>>
>>19014070
I'm O-. There's nothing special about it bruv.
>>
god I hate mudras.
is there anything more pretentious?
>>
Well I've been through a lot and I think I'm quite experienced with this.

I've had a really intense psychosis and I am certified schizo although I barely believe in anything that I believed in during my psychosis anymore.

I'm able to control my subjective reality to such a high degree that I can go for weeks without ever feeling bad. I can easily control the negative impulses I percieve and transmuting them is in the most cases not even a problem. That wich is harder to transmute is a general feeling of situation, timeframe, concepts, etc.

I'm daily working on thought groups and other manifesations in the collective concsiousness, either actually concsiously or more or less unconcsiously.

I can even manipulate people to some degree by being quite aware of how I percieve them and by being aware of my expectations at any given moment. You simply have to learn to send an impulse out and at the same time manipulate what you expect to get.

I think the most important thing one has to learn is to stop wanting to create negativity for others and one has to be brutally honest to himself about that. As long as you wish to create negativity for something you percieve you're really just trying to transmute your negative perception into a better one and by fighting that wich you percieve you put the responsibility on the other side.
Not only that but I also have quite a synchronized life with new things to learn and messages for me everywhere I look.
I also have quite interesting otherworldly dreams and was quite aware of my whole being compared to my waking state. I've really been in dream enviroments where there was so much joy and in wich my subjective reality would instantly manifest in this dream enviroment.
>>
>>19012209
Saying that you are the God of your own reality is like a cell from your body saying that it is the god of you.
>>
>>19012927
Body modification is against the law of nature. Only a demon might help you there. Even then they have taboos.

>>19013124
Hormone treatments. Yes your dick will shrink but youll remain trap status
>>
>>19013884
North Korea has gods too, thankfully. To prevent armageddonheads like you
>>
>>19013135
WTF is this gay edgy crap? I just said to not lose yourself in the process of change. The devil was a metaphor for an unseen enemy. Holy crap, you edgelords are so fucking autistic.
>>
>>19014158
i prefer mantras, have had results with the vibration of sound and the trance of chant than any mudra.
>>
>>19013029
Explain?
>>
I feel I made trump president with a tweet... surreal
>>
>>19012209
A long time ago
>>
>>19013124
So that's who ruined /gif/
>>
I've spent my entire life wishing i could fly like superman and fuck jessica alba in the ass. neither of these things have happened, as much as I imagine them
>>
File: getalife.png (171KB, 529x539px) Image search: [Google]
getalife.png
171KB, 529x539px
>>19012644
You can't hide the meme magic anymore jews.
>>
theres no magic
its called dedication
> schizocucked
>>
File: kekmagician.jpg (95KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
kekmagician.jpg
95KB, 436x600px
>>
>>19012234

>I feel like you'd have to go full schizo and detach completely

Just the opposite, actually.

Well, you have to detach, but not from a schizo frame of mind.
>>
File: 1234312421.jpg (172KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
1234312421.jpg
172KB, 750x420px
>>19012209
But if you're the god of this reality, and we are part of your reality, than how could any of us be god when you're god?

There, I just blew a massive hole in your theory.
>>
>>19012491
grow, grow, grow
>>
autistic people tend to run around imagining stuff and believing egotistical crap
>>
>>19018344
We're all God. You should listen to some Allan Watts.
>>
>>19012209
When I was born
>>
>>19012644
The fuck is this guy's problem?
>>
>>19013329
Please elaborate as much as poss
>>
>>19012209
When I took the third hit.
>>
>>19013348
As below
So above
>>
>>19020554
I can only elaborate as much as I know, which is not very much. I can only tell you that dimension jumping must be real, because the power of your mind is infinite, but there is no way to know of someone doing it because if successfully done, well they wouldn't be around here anymore would they? Some proof however could be someone that jumped to this dimension (by accident maybe, who would want to jump here?), but that's pretty much LARP territory. The answer to dimension jumping must be within so just meditate and see if the answer comes to you, it definitely can't come from outside.
>>
>>19013124
get on that good ol HRT program, cardio and aerobics, cut out the red meat, do feminine exercises (ie kegels). Look up things that can naturally lower your own testosterone output aswell if you can't get drugs for whatever reason.
If all else fails then try wishing that you had a vagina and maybe the aliens will grant it
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.