[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I looked into a mirror in my dream and I saw the devil. Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 532.jpg (52KB, 695x1023px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
52KB, 695x1023px
I looked into a mirror in my dream and I saw the devil. Does this mean anything? Legit spooked.
>>
>>19012180

Sounds like you must have had a dream my friend. Don't worry, they happen.
>>
1 time is happening
2 times is a coincidence
3 times is a pattern

Pray to god before going to sleep it doesn't repeat 2 more times or you're fucked.
>>
(Dreams aren't real)
>>
>>19012180
It means that you should seek the help of the lord and mend your ways.
>>
>>19012288
oh yes they are
>>
OP here, I've never had a more detailed dream in my life. I remember every little pattern. The horns, the pitch black eyes, face full of suffering and despair, darkness shrouding me like an aura. I touched the mirror and even slapped myself to break the illusion but nothing happened.
>>
File: shop_kattflicka.jpg (47KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
shop_kattflicka.jpg
47KB, 370x370px
>>19013893
It's probably something you ate, don't worry bro. Some things make you dream.
>>
>>19012180
Oh look. It's another "anon had a dream" thread.
>>
>>19013893
And by the way, it sounds like you've already interpreted it. Why don't you share your thoughts?
>>
I know it's just a meaningless dream according to most of you and I'm not trying to necessarily prove you otherwise.

It's just weird, y'know? Mainly because I don't give a shit about heaven and hell but I regularly dream of demons. I've never personally observed my appearance in said dreams but these abominations just hang out with me without harming me, sometimes they scream frantically but it comforts me.
>>
>>19013962
So there's more dreams prior?
>>
>>19013996
Ok since you're interested I'll give you a brief summary of one of my other dreams so you can see that I'm not just making stuff up off the top of my head:

>on a barren wasteland where the sky is as red as blood
>I'm a scrawny bald human that's wielding a mining pick, basically on the verge of dying from malnutrition
>dense mist in front of me
>suddenly mist clears up and my brother's mangled head is on a pike in front of me
>the head is crying and one of it's eyeballs is popping out, it's still alive
>weird figure behind me whispers into my ear to devour him if I want to ''transcend''
>I turn around and I see a deformed creature with spikes growing out of it, it's carrying a whip, and I can only assume it's my slavemaster
>I raise my mining pick and swing at my brother's decapitated head
>tiny pieces of flesh fly everywhere
>I kneel down and start eating him
>demon laughs its ass off and tells me I'm on to the next chapter
>>
>>19012180
>Does this mean anything?
It means you are the incarnation of some evil entity or have some powerful evil attachment. You should try to remove it by praying to Jesus and asking for it to be disconnected from your body.
>>
>>19014052
Definitely some kind of evil attachment. You should try to disconnect it from you if possible by asking Jesus and Angels to help. I think it did a kind of incarnation thing into your physical body.
>>
File: IMG_0425.jpg (55KB, 460x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.jpg
55KB, 460x269px
>>19012180
>>
creepy a f pham, maybe these "demons" are you repressed darker side
>>
It doesn´t. It´s impossible to see your face in a mirror in a dream.
>>
>>19014111
Fake, it's entirely possible.
Just like using lightswitch, it just has a lower chance of working properly.
>>
>>19014118
No it is, per definition of "dreaming", impossible to dream of the physical appearance that "you" are at the moment of having a dream.
>>
>>19012180
I looked at my dick in my dream and saw your mom riding it. Then I remembered I wasn't dreaming and that it was real. Spoopy.
>>
It's just one of many or perhps an amalgamation of your inner demons.
Confront it face to face woth backup from an attendent angel and take apart your inner darkness until you resemble yourself in that astral mirror and are happy with yourself as a person. Doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement after, but you'll be a lot more comfortable fundamentally. Face your fears.
>>
>>19012180
Yeah, tell all your friends about it, I'm sure they'll think you're cool and not an attention seeking faggot.
>>
Yeah I might go to the local church to check myself. Btw here's one more regular dream of mine so you can have nightmares too:

>I wake up from my slumber
>room is full of flies
>millions of flies
>the buzzing noise is so loud that I'm going insane
>suddenly I notice something is under my blanket
>it's crawling up to me
>look under blanket
>disgusting imp is just chilling between my legs with the biggest grin ever
>tell him to get rid of the flies because I'm going insane
>he says that I need to chew my own tongue into little pieces first and hand him a bite too
>I start biting my own tongue as hard as I can
>choking on my own blood and spitting it on the walls
>it's incredibly painful
>my tongue is torn apart now, I swallow some of the pieces and pull a small chunk out of my mouth to give it to the imp
>the imp puts it on its tongue like it's some sort of delicious candy
>flies are staring to land on the little piece of my tongue to grab a bite too
>the buzzing stops
>imp thanks me
>tells me to go back to sleep
>>
File: 1494294335653.jpg (263KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494294335653.jpg
263KB, 768x1024px
>>19014173
Try to banish it in the name of Jesus.
>>
>>19014173
Yea, don't do anything a being like that tells you too. You have to search for the power within yourself. Pray to god, and reach to the love and spirit in your heart. You can start speaking, tell it to go away. When you state your intent so clearly, its easier to muster the power to resist. That imp is keeping your astral body in a state of fear so that you don't 'awaken' to the dream world every night. Imo, the dark powers run the world from the dream, and they can only keep the illusion going so long as people are too deeply asleep to challenge them.

The devil archetype is basically your shadow self. Its not the true you, its more like a projection of all the negative qualities that have been cast into the subconscious or unconscious. When you start bringing those feelings into conscious awareness, you can start to heal and transform the dark shadows into something else. The devil is a devil when you fear it, but becomes more like a spirit in love. Then in a extreme positive state its more like an angel. Its the etheric 'dark' matter of your soul. You fuse this dark matter with your living consciousness, like breathing and it starts a reaction sort of like matter/antimatter in the spirit. Sort of like becoming a miniature star.

What you are on a basic level is awareness, that formless awareness can align to many possible forms or projections of self and environment. You can see past the illusion the mirror shows, and become just a light projecting your soul. The upside down pentagram is a symbol of material dominating spirit. When that force is dominant, it can seem more like the devil. Cast an upright pentagram in the mirror, earth into spirit, spirit into earth. Start playing with the polarity of the elements in your astral body. You can become as you wish.

You can also cast a banishing pentagram towards the demons you encounter and send them to another plane of existence.

Always seek to love, but don't give over your sovereignty to another force.
>>
>>19014230
Amen to that.
Since you sound familiar with the process, what have you chosen to make your default astral body develop as appearance-wise? What does the 'inner you' appear as now that you've cleaned parts of it up and developed some modicum of control?
>>
>>19014230
>What you are on a basic level is awareness
Wrong. The most basic part of "you," the part that has free will is the neural network represented by the physical structure of your brain. There are also other entities, thoughtforms, etc... that collectively represent the whole you.
>>
Idk why but you seem realy wimpy
Try to get protection from some entety,(the best one is the Creator God of course).
>>
>>19012180
>dream

I dreamt that I earnt a piece of cheese by playing poker, then I ate it and it was delicious, in other dream a chocolatey grill jumped on my bed and we fucked, what does it all mean?
>>
Lucid 'astral' awareness is not the same as regular dreams you're interpreting. They're also a bit more 'solid' for lack of a better word beyind your full control and consistent.
>>
>>19012180
It means you browse /x/ too much
>>
>>19012180
a dream i had

Do not enter through the mirror, she was told.
Yet she did not listen.

There in the corner of the small shanty like room, she saw a hole in the floor. The entrance of the shaft was seen a ladder. She descended. Down the shaft she was met with unwordly apparitions, and ghosts. one of them as a a white wolf with an oblong face like a rectangle across his snout, and red dead eyes. He snarled at her as it faded into mist. And another monster with an unrecognizeable face, shifting and morphing as it too faded before it reached her.

meeting the end of the shaft she was deep in the pit. She saw a cooridoor, and she began walking it. From the dark came shadows and visages of monsters and ghosts, much like from the shaft. screeching and horrible sounds they made. But all of them before reaching her dissolved to mist. Continuing to walk she saw the image of a man with a distorted face, hollow eyes, and small mouth. staring deeply at her, again before fading away.

There i was, Inside a fort. And there was a soldier speaking in russian throwing bombs at me. They started small, but the bombs gradually became larger. Each one i would kick away or grab and throw back at him. I never missed to evade them.

Somewhere i was in a bed with a girl, she was latina, i think. I was roughly having sex, if you could call it that. Smacking her around and abusing her. Her skin turned dark brown, black, and her upper half was under the covers and on bent knee she waited for me. I fucked her, deep and hard. retreating and reentering her at my leisure, and for her pleasure. She was a mess.

I see mirrors all the time. its probably nothing.
>>
Even if you don't believe it's astral outside of you, you're still dealing with your own subconscious.
Best to tackle your insecurities and be more at peace with yourself by taming the darkness than fuck yourself up more'so within.
It's either Karmic influences same as in reality, or it's psychological damage or mending. Either is important.
>>
>>19012180
Maybe the Devil speaks to you. There are many faces.
>>
>>19013962
>sometimes they scream frantically but it comforts me
Fuck me OP. You're just all kinds of weird, aren't you?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.