[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck did i see and has anyone else seen it too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: PicsArt_05-14-11.04.30.jpg (57KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-14-11.04.30.jpg
57KB, 479x479px
so the other day, me and my mom were driving home from a family party and it was pretty late at night. i was the driver and since i have a shit fear of cops, i took the backroads (keep in mind that i live in a really rural area, so our backroads are very remote and deer ridden). while i was driving and keeping an eye out for deer crossing the road, i caught something at the corner of my eye from the right side. taking a second glance, it was too pale to be a deer. it looked more like a very large dog. i mean, fucking huge. i drive a minivan and even in far perspective that thing was probably bigger than my van. it was like almost a metallic white and looked like a cross between a wolf and a tiger. hear me out, it had too broad a face to be that of like a dog's but its build looked a bit more canine. i woke up my mom in a panic because i had no fucking clue wtf it was and thank god i had a witness because she's seen the exact same. the best i can describe it is a large white wold-tiger-beast thing. it just stared at us as we slowly drove by. passing it, i could still see it staring from my rearview. i just wanna know what the fuck that thing was because neither wolves, lions, big cats, or moose (i kept moose and a gigantic fucking buck in mind) are natural to this area. if anyone else has seen similar PLEASE tell me i didn't just hallucinate or something because it still freaks me the fuck out thinking about it.
>>
Maybe try driving back and look for footprints?
>>
Dogman
>>
>>19011969
I'm not even shitting you, I've seen that same exact kind of creature/wolf in northern Minnesota, away in the very rural areas. I tried telling my stupid normie friend, but he was all like "nah brah it was tots just a deer". Even though the "deer" looked like a wolf, and seemed to have either a really small or no snout at all.
I was thinking that it's a wolf with some sort of disease.
>>
http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/White_Things_(Devil_Dogs)
Sounds like one of these, I've heard stories about these big ass white beasts from all over the states.
>>
File: nt0vb5equP1spsojg_500.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
nt0vb5equP1spsojg_500.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>19012008
>"In Cherokee lore, the sudden appearance of a white wolf heralds a magic, premature death. Over time, the white wolf became a white dog in Appalachian lore. The dog is large and powerful in build, a handsome creature despite hair that is somewhat matted and unkempt. The dog shows up in roads, follows people home, and sits at a distance from dwellings as though waiting for someone...The white dog does indeed wait-not for a friend or a lost owner, but for a death. It is always seen by the person who is about to die, and sometimes by others who are close to the person. The dog is invisible to others. Once the white dog appears, the person is marked for death and dies tragically within a few days or two weeks."
G-Guys, I saw it on the road, and my friend never saw it. This was like 5 years ago though. Should I be worried?
>>
so you're telling me

i'm probably gonna die

real fuckin' soon?
>>
>>19012032
I saw one a few years ago, and am still alive. So maybe you still got a bit of time. :^)
>>
>>19011969
Nah not that but ive seen spoopy things too.

North of me was a very large country area with fields and woods and hills etc. It was always a weird place. My friend and i used to go on hunts because we saw weird shit a few times and decided that if anything fucked up lives in this world, they live there. But we only saw when we were not looking.

The creepiest was when him my gf and i went to the clay hills to hang.

On the way back to my gfs jeep i saw a gollum like lanky little bastard run past her tire and then its hand crept up over her hood from the driver side and it peeked up over at us and took off into the woods.

No one was thinking anything. No one said anything. In the car on the way home im thinking about it when my friend says

"Soo... You guys saw that right?"

Then my gf whipped around in a panick

"What!? By the car!? I thought i imagined it! Why didnt you say anything!?"

I too thought only i saw it. Bricks shat.

Tl;dr i dont think you were hallucinating OP. Im a rational man but know from several experiences that weird shit is out in them wild lands..
>>
>>19012032
How do you know you haven't already?
>>
>>19012081
mentally, hell yeah i am
physically, i'd like to think not
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (887KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
887KB, 1836x3264px
>>19012015
Not even my fucking dog!
>>
>>19011969
OP, please tell us more about your experience. I am certainly very interested as one of these creatures may have been spotted in my area a few years ago. A couple of my friends, we'll call them James and Candy, were driving through a very secluded backwoods area near our town where someone the were friends with lived when they spotted what they described to me as a "huge metallic wolf" that crossed their path on the dirt road they were traversing. It was large enough and heavy enough that it stepped on a fallen log and crushed it. They took to calling it the "Pekin Crusher" (named after the area where it was spotted) and it has kind of become a part of our social circle's folklore.
>>
You didn't take a vid? Fabricated and homosexual
>>
>>19012078
A saw a very lanky thing once. It was about the size of a pony, very thin, but the way it moved was like a cat. A horse moves in a very solid motion, stiff in a way. A cat slinks, and it's legs and paws move in a much more flamboyant way. IDK, don't know how else to say it. I was driving in rural North Georgia, just passed midnight I guess. It crossed the road, got maybe a dozen feet away and glanced back at me. No fear in it's eyes.
>>
>>19012120
Inb4, I saw a gay horse.
>>
>>19012120
Yes our creature slinked too. I honestly couldnt give you the size. It seemed small.but it was scrunched and with its lank id bet it would stand taller than us.

We saw it in caledon, ontario canada. If ya feel like googlin around.
>>
>>19012126
Bro, how'd you know? I was about to post my account of these two giant horses I saw on a drive one time. They didn't look like normal horses, they were wearing fish nets and lisped their nays
>>
>>19012108
that's probably the most detail i can gather
eeriely there were no deer nearby and there's typically at least one or two that cross by the roads. i can't really remember minute details like eye color or the way it stood but i can remember how it just stared us down. it was probably my first time experiencing something like that so i can't really tell you what i expected or anything.
>>
>>19012120
i saw the large dog up in north georgia too so like what the fuck is even up these fuckin' mountains?
>>
>>19012152
Ghosts of dogs that were raw dogged to death by hillbillies
>>
>>19012147
The one I saw, I manage to get a good look at it, because my friend was driving me back home from his cabin and told me to keep an eye out for deer because he was tired as fuck and could barely keep his eyes open.
The thing was so weird too, because it seemed to single me out and stare me down from all the way down the road, but at the same time strangely enough I couldn't make out a lot of details even when driving past it, other then it was as large as a deer, but looked like a wolf, and it's snout seemed all kinds of fucked up. And there was just something about it that seemed "off", the same way I've experienced other paranormal activity.
>>
>>19012145
Is that like a new gay slang for bear now?
>>
>>19011969
Had something like what you're describing to me in a dream. Was the most dread I have ever felt in my life. I woke up after I locked myself in a run down shed.

At the time in my life, it was one of those things that had meaning tied to my current events and future events. Served me as a warning more than anything.

Also, I have never see a wolf large enough to shake trees in rl.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.