[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to make me immortal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: lame.jpg (78KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lame.jpg
78KB, 400x400px
is there any way to make me immortal?
>>
>>19011811
According to some... 'theories'... yes.
>Killing people will add their life-span to yours, you can do this infinitely
>Sell your soul to a demon for immortality
>Wake up from the matrix to find yourself in a heaven-esque world
>Die and become immortal
>>
>>19011852
>Sell your soul to a demon for immortality
I've considered this but if I'm immortal then what is the point of the demon owning my soul?
>>
>>19011860
Shh. We're talking about conspiracy theories and religion here. Don't use logic to refute illogical ideas, or else it'll just make you look crazy.
>>
Horcruxes ?
>>
>>19011811
Have a kid or make great art or lead a country.
>but thats not real immortality
Even if you could live indefinitely as a vampire or whatever, you cant escape heat death of the universe.
>>
>>19011892
>heat death of the universe
that's a long way off
>>
>>19011811
we reinvent the technologies the ancient humans, about who the bible is about, have. we make a society of which those accessing the technologies are willing to live among us. We live among those accessing the technologies.

Any of these is going to require an increase of the number of representatives of congress of United States of America from a few hundred to a few million. Speech will be valued as a means to command robots...and the speakers will be at the front doors of many of the suspected residences of those accessing eternal life technology. These speakers can substantiate a legal basis for further examination by proving a human outside the residence is experiencing civilization just by speaking.
>>
File: 191_David.jpg (408KB, 1300x2536px) Image search: [Google]
191_David.jpg
408KB, 1300x2536px
nonsense, all you do is push back and delay the inevitable
>>
>>19012046
so what?
>>
>>19012069
I like your attitude
>>
Kill the president
>>
>>19011811
>guise how do I do something that's probably never been done before.

Live long enough to attain immortality through technology. Get very rich in the meantime because the fountain of youth is probably going to cost millions of dollars.
>>
>>19011811
Follow the Way.
>>
>>19012094
>never been done before
how do you know? have you heard of nicholas flamel? He's was a real historical figure not just a character from harry potter
>>
>>19011811
The technology exists already.

Geneticists discovered the gene that keeps your body developing and regenerating. Then they found another that counts it (in all animals. The counter varies by species aka why a turtle dies at 300 and a dog at 10) and when it reaches a threshold it turns the regeneration gene off (about age 25 for humans) and you begin to degenerate.

Theyve successfully tampered with it in lab animals and increased their life span 7 times. One researcher has also applied to treatment to herself. Theoretically shell live to be 500 years old as long as she doesnt have an accident or get cancer.

Also i heard this all on radiolab NPR which is a highly trusted source.

I cant remember her name but quite a few teams are doing the same work and will report the same thing about the gene responsible for directly limiting life.

Were very close to actual immortality tech. Leave your magic be.
>>
>>19011896
Heh heh heh...
>>
>>19012326

Ha ha ha...
>>
A realistic way? Technology is almost there in regards of immortality. Just upload your consciousness to a computer.
However I believe we are all immortal. I may see you die in my universe but you will never die. Your consciousness stays even if your body doesn't. Also I think quantum immortality has something to do with that but I might be wrong.
>>
>>19011811
Want to be inmortal? Make a thing that will make everyone remember you. A masterpiece, make a bunch of song, Write something important, help others. Leave your mark on the world
>>
>>19012362
Ahhhh, I see what you're saying. I should become a serial killer!
>>
>>19012341
so what happens when >old age?

Like I get Quantum immortality when it comes to like, sickness, or getting hit with a truck.

But like, what about old age? For this generation, maybe the computer brain meme, but what about older generations?
>>
>>19012405
I'll tell you when I die lol. I don't think we can know. I only believe that our consciousness stays. Maybe we unlock our God powers and life becomes a sandbox we can fuck around with.
>>
>>19011811
You can achieve immortality by willfully bonding with a skinwalker
>t. Hybrid
>>
>>19011885
This.
/Thread
>>
>>19011811
You already are. You only forgot that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.