[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horoscope Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 45

1. Say your sign,

2. give a random commentary about another sign

3. Maybe give people feedback on their signs, idk this is a beta test thread
>>
Scorpio here

Geminis are sluts, sagittarius are cheaters, aquarius are emotionless
>>
Leo
I like the one with the crab.
>>
1. scorpio
2. capricorns make me feel safe
>>
>>19011744
one thing i dont like about leos is they cant back down even when they're wrong

lots of conflict
>>
File: 7f1afafb895a83ac77c2a0feb1f5c4e7.jpg (146KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
7f1afafb895a83ac77c2a0feb1f5c4e7.jpg
146KB, 736x1104px
>>19011737
Virgo.

Taurus are very headstrong but unwilling to try new stuff, Leo are very stubborn but determined
>>
>>19011765
Im sorry.
>>
if astrology works people should know my sign without me saying it

i don't have any set opinions on other signs, i know a lot of sags and scorpios

>>19011740

that all depends on the chart

>>19011765

not them, but why would you back down when you're wrong? you just keep going then apologize later if necessary

it's just a sign of weakness to back down, but when you come back later and apologize you don't seem completely unreasonable
>>
>>19011777
:( I'm sorry,
>>
>>19011782
>if astrology works people should know my sign without me saying it

you'd have to be a really ignorant sign to make that assumption, from a single post on a single thread, and someone skeptical of everything

I'm definitely saying an Air sign..... and again I dont like any air sign, but I don't like geminis the most, so I'm guessing your a gemini,

they're usually skeptical of reality and illogically arrogant about their ignorance
>>
>>19011796

i didn't say a single sentence would do it

charts and people are more complex than that, i just don't like stating my sign right away it's boring don't you think?

i have mixed feelings about geminis myself, and i'm not one

i'm not an air sign, and you don't know whether or not you dislike me that much yet; we've just met

i wouldn't use the word skeptical, i just enjoy being impressed

i don't think i'm arrogant, but i guess that's debatable

what parts of "reality" am i skeptical of?
>>
>>19011782
>but when you come back later and apologize you don't seem completely unreasonable

complete slut, def gemini
>>
>>19011824
cancer?
>>
>>19011825

only my midheaven is gemini
>>
>>19011830

just mercury
>>
>>19011825

virgo?
>>
>>19011835

funny enough now if the next guess is wrong i know no one who reads charts guessed

there's only 3 possibilities for a cancer mercury and 2 are already ruled out
>>
>>19011835
mercury?
>>
>>19011858

my mercury is in cancer

i can read charts a bit, i know all kinds of innane details
>>
Piscis

yeah, I would love to be Aquarious, I just love how they have such a nice sense of dark homour and always very smart with the thoughts they make with their knowledge

Idk, I feel that the ones I have known are amazing.
>>
>>19011737
Should be 1. say your sign 2. say something about yourself.

I don't know shit about astrology, but this would make interesting data and anyone could contribute regardless of background.

I am a virgo.
>>
>>19011971

>criticism
>attempt at organization

fitting
>>
Aquarius

All the scorpio's ive met are arrogant.
>>
>>19011976
What's your sign?
>>
Cancer, trapezoid, purple.

Sagitarians are known to "fly from flower to flower", but when they are on a flower that flower is all there is to them, but once out of sight that flower is forgotten.
>>
File: chart.png (234KB, 920x786px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
234KB, 920x786px
I feel really confused. I'm always wanting friends but feel like being alone for awhile.

Also I fall in love way to quickly and deeply. I hide my feelings until I'm really comfortable with people. I also get really comfortable with certain people really quickly and always misjudge how much they like me.

Help.

Also, anything interesting in my chart?
>>
Really emotional cancer crybaby fuck.
Tbh I don't see what makes Sagittarius so special, most of their traits are pretty generic and uninteresting.
>>
virgo here

mutable signs x3 more likely to be serial killers fyi
>>
>>19011740
Aquarius here, can confirm
>>
Cancer here. Married to a Sagittarius.

I've never met a Gemini that I've liked.
>>
To argue over which zodiac is better is like an engineer arguing with a doctor on which of their profession is better.
>>
Gemini

I envy (in a funny way tho, nothing serious) my Aquarius sister so much because she can make fun of whoever she want. She's such a savage but deep inside, She really cares for you.
>>
Pisces

Gemini Are fucking crazy cunts
>>
>>19011737
Scorpio

Pisces are kiniving and deceitful people. Nothing will stop them from believing the lies they tell themselves.
>>
>>19013194
Libra
>Pisces are kiniving and deceitful people
made the same experience
>>
Leo

Cancers' are gay
>>
>>19013218
cancer here, can confirm

libras are fake as fuck
>>
Libra

Why the heck do virgo need to talk so much and repeat itself if they don't have anything new to say, all they do is just talk talk and talk.
>>
>>19011737
Ophiuchus

Married to Virgo; how many Virgos does it take to screw in a light bulb? 1.379, but that's just a rough estimate. (Perfectionist)
>>
Cancer.

Aquarius are manipulative, emotionless assholes with superiority complexes.
>>
Gemini
Scorpio women are evil as fuck and will waste your time, money and resources until you're half-mad with bitterness.
Also, Gemini is best sign. We have so many haters because plebs are jealous af.
>>
File: Matham_Venus.jpg (124KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
Matham_Venus.jpg
124KB, 414x600px
>>19011737
Taurus. But that's not half the story. Pisces can't stand up for themselves.
>>
>>19012014

leo

sorry i got bored and forgot this thread was up
>>
>>19011777

Leo too
Dont every be sorry. Everything you do is with intent, dont be sorry for other ppls reactions

Also cusps are interesting??
Idk about any other signs
>>
leo/virgo cusp

i tend to like all libras w/o exception.
>>
File: 5_of_cups.jpg (12KB, 139x250px) Image search: [Google]
5_of_cups.jpg
12KB, 139x250px
>>19013638
Leo ascendant
I don't know much about cusps, but Aspects unveil the deepest secrets
http://www.astrologicalaspects.com/
>>
File: taurus.png (151KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
taurus.png
151KB, 300x320px
>>19013655
I have one friend who is a Libra. I can't tolerate his wide social circle jerk.
>>
>>19013664
fair. my Favorite Libra is a popular guy and it makes me horribly jealous -- not of him, but of the people (other than me) he chooses to speak with.
>>
>>19013655

i'm on the cusp too, but i go by sidereal it's the most accurate and makes me a leo
>>
>>19012363

i like sags, they're good drinking buddies
>>
Cancer sun here.

I like you all. And if I dislike you, I won't tell you why.
>>
>>19011737
Aries don't like rules because they are too stupid to follow them, correct?
>>
>>19015383

who likes following rules? even if you understand them it's better to only follow the ones you see fit otherwise you're just giving in to someone else's frivolous demands

i like aries though, they're usually funny even if i can't always tell if it's intentional or not
>>
Scorpio
So: Aries. We make steam, firexwater
I've been fucked over (heartbroken and betrayed) by Gemini so many times. Y'all are staying at arms length.
Aquarius are either soul sisters/bros or sociopathic fucks.
>>
>>19011737
Taurus here,
Aquarians are evil
>>
>>19012344

your 7th house saturn means you'll likely have trouble with relationships until later in life
>>
capricorn... with leo rising + 5th house sun
i'm allergic to libras but i always find myself involved with them
>>
1. Aquarius

2. My twin flame is a Scorpio

3. I feel like I'm a good person and I love this world.... but why do I feel like this world is driving me fucking crazy?!
>>
Gemini-Cancer cusp (last day of Gemini)
Aries moon
Scorpio ascendant

Tell me
>>
>>19015830
Oh also I hate all of you
>>
>>19015830

you're two faced, selfish, and manipulative
>>
>>19015802

the world is crazy right now, it's ok, people can fix it if they're willing to try

just a matter of people actually doing something
>>
Capricorn here dating an amazing Aquarius.

My last relationship was with a Libra (we lasted almost 5 years) but it never really worked, I was afraid of beeing alone, but this person was really nuts and cheated on me since the begining, and started to stalk me and send me horrible texts everyday for a year since we broke up.

Libras are crazy.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 406x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 406x240px
ima cancer
i always luved taurus cause their rlly fckn trustworthy and relaible. theyre also very patient and responsible ya gotta luv tAURUS
>>
>>19013237
Aquarius/Capricorn cusp here. My mother is an aquarius as well, she fits your description perfectly.

Libras are crazy sluts who don't know how to say no to someone and will lie their fucking asses off, even if they've been found out

t.dated a libra for two years
>>
cancer sun
leo moon
scorpio rising

wat ya think
>>
>>19015935
I just met a Taurus and she's a total mess. Alcoholic,bulimic and suicidal. She takes care of everyone though. I love the girl but I think I can't save her. I'm scorpio btw.
>>
>>19012344
You have a stellium in Capricorn in your 6th house...what is your work life like?
>>
>>19016064

the only taurus i was ever close to was an alcoholic too, all he did was complain about his life while stubbornly refuse to change it because his routine misery had been stable for most of his life and the idea of change was too much for him
>>
>>19016158

factoring in the 10th house moon and 2nd house jupiter probably fairly important, the 6th house is a lot more than work though
>>
>>19015935
I hear Taurus are the best a friend could have,nice, honest blah blah blah blah
Tell me why my bf's ex-wife ( a Taurus !) is a two-faced, narcissist, manipulative, psychotic whore??? And they have a beautiful, intelligent, sweet child! .. Something so pure coming from something so evil...

I take to heart most astrology, but not always true or even valid
>>
>>19016204
This is exactly what is happening. How did you break up? I'm willing to work on the relationship but I feel it's going to lead nowhere. She's my first gf and the only girl I've been able to be naked in front of without being scared. I feel like she's going to kill herself if I leave her. I wish she'd change without me forcing her to do it...
>>
1. gemini

>>19011740
w e w not surprised, a scorpio is salty

sorry we broke your heart m8
>>
scorpio

capricorn are my soulmate but she dont know yet
>>
>>19016268
why are scorpios always making such rapey statements?
>>
>>19016287
Shyness, over sensitivity, scared to talk to women, etc. They don't rape but they are creepy. Rapey guys don't have problems with dating women.
>>
>tfw aquarius dating a libra
he is good about giving me my space but I don't know how long he'll be chill with it.
oh well~
>>
I'm a Sag, but more of a chill homebody Sag (Taurus moon) who's strangely good with people (Libra ascending).

I live with a Cancer sun (Sag moon and ascending both), who is the most stubborn, unbending, wussy crybaby I've ever met. His girlfriend delayed their date by a day, and he's been so upset about it all day that he just keeps staring at his phone and posting "Sigh.." on Facebook. Is this a Cancer thing? If so, it's awful. Cancer is aptly named.
>>
Capricorn.

I'm a PITA to deal with.

Ex's were Libra, we don't work so well.

I'd like to meet a taurus, or leo, or whatever sign helps me to push my boundaries and help me to become better overall. (although I'm reading books 4 that)

who wants a capricorn bf?
>>
File: chart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>19016315
Crap, I forgot.
>>
>>19016287
Scorpios are very sexual!
I love my Scorpio man! He is always in the mood unless some serious bullshit is going on
>>
>>19013664
You're missing one. It should have 13.
>>
>>19016338
sexual =/= constantly gives off rapey vibes

scorpios constantly give off rapey vibes

>oh my god bby ily so much and ur my soulmate but u don't know it yet lol it's cool i'll make u kno

isn't something normal people would think
>>
File: deadram.jpg (160KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
deadram.jpg
160KB, 800x600px
1. Pisces

2. If you are Aries, fuck you. Bunch of self-styled masters of the universe that usually end up alienating everyone in their lives, dying alone, and deserving it.

Pic related: the only good Aries
>>
>>19016406
You're a man hating bitch and this is coming from a woman.
>>
>>19016413
I'm not at all lol.

shows how fucked up your thinking is that you go straight to accusing me of being a woman hating men

women don't even exist on the internet you faggot
>>
>>19016420
Whatever, keep being scared and unsatisfied.
>>
>>19013051
I'm a sag, and I find crabs mostly too emo and you guys like living in the past.
>>
>>19016424
jfc more serialkilleresq babble

10/10 representation of a scorp

is your venus also in scorpio?
>>
Lots of bad feminine vibe in here.
>>
>>19016413
>btw i'm a grill

kys
>>
>>19013730
we sags are mostly chill desu
>>
>>19016443
You're scared of women?
>>19016435
I'm not even scorpio and astrological signs mean jack shit. Your head is too far into your own ass cunt.
>>
>>19011765
leos and their effin pride and arrogance desu
>>
:)
>>
>>19016452
Needlessly announcing you have a vagina when it's not at all relevant to the conversation should be punishable by you having your vagina sewn shut
>>
>>19011740
Emotionless Aquarian here
>>
>>19012187
sag here, can confirm ;)
>>
>>19016471
You're a fucking psycho. That's probably why you call others rapists.
>>
>>19015488
I am both, depends on the person
>>19015494
You should try it, its fun
>>19015965
Am also cusp. 22nd Jan, you? Mother is 16th Jan. Fuck capricorns.
>>
>>19012363
just wait until you confront a sag and he/she gets honestly blunt at you. you'll never forget the words that'll scar you for life ;)
>>
>>19016406
I agree. Capricorn here and I don't really enjoy the company of Scorpio women
>>
>>19016482
We get it, you pee sitting down, can you please shut up now?
>>
>>19016490
I'm 16th jan, fuck you!

Cheers.
>>
Pisces sun
Leo moon
Taurus rising

I dated a Leo Virgo and he ended up being a lying bastard that left me for another bitch. Fuuuuuuuck Leo's, you can't trust them.
>>
>>19015504
I fear that might be the case. How much later? Until my Saturn return or like into my 40's? I really want to have kids and it's important for me to not be and old guy when I have them... At the same time I don't want to just have any girl be the mother.

>>19016158
My work is nothing special. Most of my experience is in the food industry. I always seem to move up fairly quickly and learn new positions. I'm a pretty hard worker I guess. I always ask if there's anything else I can do fairly often during work and stay late a good bit. Like today I got to work at 7 AM and was supposed to leave at 3 PM but something happened and no one else came in to fill my position. My boss kept calling people and no one answered. He eventually came back to me to ask if I could work and I could tell he felt bad about it. I knew no one else could help them and I went ahead and stayed to help out everyone else even though I was there for 15 hours straight. I got one 15 minute break at 10 AM and didn't eat any lunch the whole day. I could not live with myself knowing I put my coworkers through extra strain just so I could go home.

I think I'm very Capricorn-ish in that way. I'd like to listen to more of what this >>19016211
anon has to say.
>>
>>19016536
I just want to say anon you seem like a respectable, cool dude. I appreciate your effort.
>>
>>19016574
Thank you so much. I really do appreciate that. I think I realized today that work is really important to me. When I was unemployed I felt so terrible about myself and now that I'm working, I feel so much better. Work is the only place where I actually feel needed and people seem happy to see me. I don't really have many friends anymore since moving and when I try to keep contact, none of my friends really keep up conversations even though we would hang out all the time. I don't talk to two of the best friends I've ever had anymore and I think about it all the time. It really eats me up inside but they never really respond back to me when I try and talk to them.

My boss told me today "I'm here for you, Anon" two different times and when I finally got home I cried. No one has told me that in years and I felt incredibly sad and happy at the same time.
>>
>>19016242

we never dated, we had a mutual thing for a little while that was never acted on, he had jealousy issues and i'm in an open relationship

it wasn't the alcoholism i had an issue with, i've had issues with drugs and alcohol myself and i still enjoy them

it was the way he went about it, but it was mostly the jealousy i found offputting i would've messed around for a bit

>>19016287

is that rapey? i've been with a scorpio for a long time, and that's how it was when we first got together with a lot of groping

i never thought anything of it though, seemed normal enough

>>19016314

i'm a leo (virgo rising pisces moon), but i have a cancer mercury and i'd probably be a little sad but i'd just get high or something instead and not bother with facebook or anything

i guess it being mercury makes it different

my father is a cancer and he's a bitch, come to think of it, he didn't talk to me for months over a fat joke once; it was more pleasant than interacting so i was alright with it

>>19016315

only if you're not straight

>>19016444

yeah and things never have to get serious, i appreciate that about them

>>19016454

i don't think i'm prideful or arrogant, but backing down from a conflict is a sign of weakness and it's better to just apologize after

>>19016512

one is a terrible sample size

>>19016536

chart says saturn return, and it does point out that you're picky

waiting isn't a bad thing, the world could use a complete overhaul before people think about having kids anyway

unless you just care about having them and not the likely state of the world they'll grow up in if things continue unchecked
>>
>>19011744
Also a Leo

Funny you say that, I tend to get along really well with crab people
>>
>>19016242

btw

you can't make someone else change, they have to want it

if you want honest advice it's a lot easier to leave after 2 years than it is the longer you wait, so take that into consideration if you're already at this point and the alcoholism is really bad

her being the first doesn't mean she'll be the last
>>
>>19017235

they're hit or miss for me

i was really close to my grandfather (mother's side) who was a cancer, but i can't get along with my father who's one too

they're either really good people or they're oversensitive monsters
>>
1. Aries.

2. Girlfrind is aquarious and is born on the same day as my mother. Both my best friends are libra.

3. I think astrology is bollocks.
>>
>>19016354
which one?
>>
File: 1441555681914.jpg (114KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
1441555681914.jpg
114KB, 466x750px
>>19016659
My best buddies and I drifted apart too. I don't think you ever get them back, or find anyone to fill their shoes, save perhaps a beloved.
>>
>read scorpio description
>"passionate, sexual, intense and seductive"
>I'm a socially retarded virgin with no charisma
wew lad
>>
>>19017415
Do you indulge in Onanism overmuch?
>>
>>19017424
I jack off maybe once every two days or so, sometimes less
I've always been awkward as fuck and withdrawn though
>>
>>19017427
I pointed out in a previous post that the Sun sign is only a part of the story. If your chart is dominated by Saturn, things could be shitty for quite some time. That's how it is with me, supposed to get better in my thirties.
Got any planets in your sixth house?
>>
>>19017415

sun sign is a small part of a larger picture, the rest of your chart (other signs, aspects, houses, and planet placement) would say a lot more about you than just the generic description of a scorpio

maybe you have a capricorn ascendant or a first house saturn, maybe your mars sign is in something like virgo

maybe your sun has a negative aspect to something else that would manifest in you being awkward
>>
>>19017455
>>19017457
I don't know shit about the rest of my astrological chart, guess I should look into it.
>>
>>19017473

it can change a lot, personally i think sidereal is significantly more accurate same with whole sign houses

you can get decent results with tropical and with current standard houses, but it's like reading cliffnotes or watching a movie version of a novel

no matter which system you use your chart probably offsets that nature and focuses on something else

scorpios can just as easily be weird ocd hoarders who hate most people in my experience
>>
>>19017473
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
helps if you know the time you were born
>>
>>19011737
Aquarius
I don't care about other signs
>>
>>19011751
Dude, same. Capricorns are the only sign able to put up with out bullshit
>>
>>19016497
That's odd. As a scorpio woman, I've never had problems being around capricorns and they've never had a problem with me. I find that Caps and Scorps tend to work really well together
>>
>>19017974

i've "put up" with a scorpio for over a decade and i'm a leo, sun signs are a terrible way to judge that
>>
File: computer trashed.gif (2MB, 347x200px) Image search: [Google]
computer trashed.gif
2MB, 347x200px
Virgo

Leos will ditch your ass in a heartbeat
>>
1. Aries
2. Nobody likes Scorpios. Not even other Scorpios.
>>
How do I make a scorpio woman fall in love with me? Im aries
>>
>>19019717
Am a Leo can confirm, I love the people I'm with to death but sometimes I pretend they don't exist.
>>
pisces

aquarians are either closet psychopaths or actual psychopaths. The closeted ones are usually nice

dont both pisces is shit but Im working on it
>>
Pisces

Everyone sucks ass

Astrology is stupid
>>
>>19020028

be me, scorpios usually like me
>>
>>19015518
wow i am cap with leo rising and 5th house sun as well :-P
>>
>>19021384

on the count of three you two should both name your favorite dinosaur
>>
>tfw cusp cancer, gemini

scorpio are mean
>>
hi retards im an aquarius and you all have downs syndrome
>>
Cancer here
I only attract Capricorn women, they're very nice
>>
>>19020028
treat them like shit. Scorpio women love That shit forsome reason.
>>
>>19021409

down syndrome seems like it's probably alright to have, they're happier than most people
>>
*Rawr* xD Leo here nuzzles u

Fuck I wish starsigns actually determined personality.
>>19021411
You have six months, I'm sorry.
>>
>>19019737
*broken weeping* That's fair
>>
Virgo here
Pisces fucking piss me off. WAY too outgoing for my taste and annoying as fuck
>>
>>19021501

are you sure you're not just nit picking?
>>
>>19021484
Also as a Leo I would like to say I hate Leos.
>>
>>19021507
No. Too emotionally driven and all over the place.
>>
>>19021524

sounds like someone's being critical
>>
File: scowling.gif (438KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
scowling.gif
438KB, 500x281px
>>19021535
Probably....Virgo after all, but it's the truth.
>>
>>19021545

i actually don't know any pisces to judge, but i have a pisces moon and a virgo rising
>>
1.)Cancer

2.)Fuck geminis

3.)Leos are great
>>
>>19021565
Well...my opinion may be a bit biased since my brother is a Pisces and he knows how to piss me off but as for the pisces women i have known they are very uppity and too energetic. Too much to handle in my opinion. Taurus is my fav. They make such good friends.
>>
>>19021577

i've had one taurus friend, we could talk but i found him kind of boring past that and he never wanted to actually do anything fun or adventurous

mutual crush for a bit, but he ended up with some other guy because he was too jealous to deal with my open relationship

oh well

the only pisces i know is schizophrenic so i don't think i can really count him and we're not exactly close, nice though and well meaning

i have two brothers a virgo (my mother is one too) and a scorpio (i'm a leo middle child), i think they're both annoying in different ways

i'm not close to my family at all though, they just think i like them better than i actually do and they think they know me better than they do even though i never tell them anything too personal or about my life

i've been in a relationship with a scorpio for years though and i've had some virgo friends who i've enjoyed so i don't use my family to judge people
>>
>Aquarius Sun
>Gemini Moon
>Cancer rising

2. All of my romantic interests/people close to me throughout my life were always cancers

>Best friend's sign is a cancer
>SO's sign is a cancer
>My first crush was a cancer

I somehow gravitate towards Cancers...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-28-00-36-48-1.png (373KB, 1223x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-28-00-36-48-1.png
373KB, 1223x1201px
How would you rate this synastry chart?
>>
>>19021659

i'd like it better if it had the astro.com layout

how do you rate your relationship without looking at a chart?
>>
>>19021664
I'm so sorry i'm reading everything wrong today. It's just one of those days where i'm shattered lol.

Anyway as a whole I can admit i've felt a bond to this person like no other. I don't fully understand why which is why I felt like looking up our synastry charts. I can admit some aspects are true, like moon trining neptune. I always feel like this person has no flaws and I see them on some other level. I was also looking at our sun, venus and moon in each other's houses. I was just looking it up online as a guide.

Also i'm the one on the inside, the other is on the outside. I know i'm pretty much under their control
>>
>>19016305
Damn. Eternal struggle. Am libra
>>
File: 1441297046190.gif (1MB, 230x268px) Image search: [Google]
1441297046190.gif
1MB, 230x268px
>>19021409
sir, i have studied these things and you have not
>>
>>19011737
so I'm a gemini with a lifepath number of 33/6.
Why should I?
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x848px
>>19021716

it's ok, i just have a hard time with other charts, the visuals don't work for me

from what i can see you're right about their effect on you, but the pluto conjunct nessus is a little concerning

they're also likely to be equally into you since your sun and venus both fall into their 8th house

personally i use sidereal and whole sign, i find that they're significantly more accurate and tropical is more like a cliffnote or movie version of a chart

it works, but it's not the best

that being said the relationship seems like it's probably good and i can see why its depth might be concerning to you since your own chart suggests deep emotions aren't typically your thing

if i was going to judge based on your chart i would say most of the issue is you being scared of your feelings rather than the relationship

that being said synastry charts are strange my own relationship is pretty spot on in one (i'm blue)
>>
Gemini- AHEM- i was a virgin till i was 20(almost made it to 21) and was with him for 7 years! never cheated. oh what a slut i am huh?
>>
>>19021823
Thank you so much, i'll have to take a look at those things you mentioned. I'm new to astrology though, not much makes sense to me still.
But yeah what you said is exactly spot on. The nice thing about astrology is not to take it too seriously but to learn more.

And yeah, deep emotions really aren't me haha ...

I dont even know if I should try to read the one you posted since i'm still so poor at reading charts especially without a guide
>>
Gemini
Into occult, sex, and other things like experimental underground stuff.
Really obnoxious and weird sense of humor
Also really "intellectual" and great at talking about this esoteric stuff here.
>>
>>19021975

no problem, i haven't been learning myself, less than a year

decided to look into it after some stuff that happened thanks to an ex who was obsessed with it

its been strange to say the least, you don't have to read it, just seems fair to put your own stuff out there when you're reading that deeply into someone else's
>>
File: 1484164499688.gif (1019KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484164499688.gif
1019KB, 500x500px
Taurus Sun, Aquarius Moon, Gemini Ascendant.

Fuck Gemini Suns, every last one of them is a two-face backstabber waiting to show you up in their attempts at sycophancy.

Best friends are Sagittarius; always there for me through the highs and lows. Always love em, same goes for Capricorns.

I see befriend Libras wherever I go, but it never forms into a deeper bond. They always seem to respect me for never starting shit.

Pisces is unintentional soulmate-tier, we just 'get' each other immediately and are always there for each other. Feels good man.

Also, fuck Scorpio and their clingy bullshit.
>>
>>19021962

did you have sex out of wedlock? i bet you did, slut
>>
>>19021962
I hate you
>>
>>19022027

learning long*
>>
>>19022028

for some reason almost every capricorn i've known has been with a girl who wanted to cheat on them with me

i can't read their charts either, i'm just unintentionally a complete dick to them
>>
>>19011782
'if astrology works'

It does 'work', just not how laypeople understand it.
The same way quantum physics, karma, psychology, Christianity, or real estate is understood by laypeople, it isn't an accurate account or useful at that level of understanding.
>>
>Aquarius Sun
>Gemini Moon
>Cancer Rising

2. All of my romantic interests/people close to me throughout my life were always cancers

>Best friend's sign is a cancer
>SO's sign is a cancer
>My first crush was a cancer

I somehow gravitate towards Cancers...
>>
Pisces
Cancers are funny in pairs
>>
>>19022024

ALSO Pisces people are like the most important people in my life
>>
>>19022099

i read charts, i just don't like announcing sign and i like when people can impress me and figure it out makes me feel like i'm not the only reader in a thread

abrahamic religions are bullshit garbage that are destroying the world, is that you mean by "laypeople" not understanding what it actually means?
>>
>>19022114

*my sign
* they actually mean
>>
rate and describe me based to my chart
in return, i'll tell you about how accurate your readings are
>>
Aries female

I dislike Gemini and they honestly creep the shit outta me. Dr jekyll & Mr. Hyde weird-ass people.
>>
>>19022152

it helps when there's a chart
>>
File: MNWSBV.jpg (184KB, 1137x814px) Image search: [Google]
MNWSBV.jpg
184KB, 1137x814px
>>19022152
>can't even post properly on a kurdish tapestry forum
off to a good start I guess
>>
>>19022157

Gemini that just posted.
I have fucked up kinks but do community organizing.

It's true
>>
I'm a gemini and I don't know shit about astrology not even about my own sign, except that it's; the best one

am I right guys? gemini for the win to be honest

geminis are big guys
>>
>>19022163

you're generally a kind person, balance and fairness are really important to you

you're more emotional than you appear and you both seek nurturing and being nurtured, and your deeply emotional nature opposes who you are (it's a lot more messy, deep, unbalanced, and possibly not as pretty as you'd like it to be)

you can probably cook well

growing up your environment was probably cold and strict

you're intelligent, but you probably did poorly in school because of a tendency to day dream and a short attention span

your thinking is intuitive and quick and you look at things very deeply

your life likely goes through a lot of states of upheaval as far as what you have and where you're at when it comes to material concerns, you likely face times where you're pushed to completely reevaluate everything or move forward unexpectedly leaving your old life behind 2nd house pluto can also manifest as material greed and clinging to material things or an obsession with control over things in your environment
>>
>>19022169

most kinks aren't actually as fucked up as people think they are
>>
>>19022163
link to site that did the chart?
>>
>>19022193

astro.com
>>
>>19022185

haha I know, a lot of the "fucked up" stuff people tend to be coping shit with emotional trauma.

ironically I do something similar like Bob Flanagan but with CFS
>>
>>19022024

bump on this,
weird as fuck Gemini, tell me shit
>>
>>19011737
sage
>>
>>19022208

i actually saw his documentary years ago, at first i was going to ask you who he was but i looked him up and i remember all of that

the bdsm thing yeah

anyway you and i have two things in common, i can't judge
>>
>>19022114
>abrahamic religions are bullshit garbage that are destroying the world,
>is that you mean by "laypeople" not understanding what it actually means?

Pretty spot on. I'd say that's how a large fraction of society (mis)understands Christianity in your example. And I think if you processed even a few works of academic theologians you would have a much more extensive understanding of Christianity or any Abrahamic or any other religion that wouldn't culminate in an outright degrading dismissal.

But yeah, basically all subjects that are discussed, there is a great likelihood that your own understanding and the discussions you engage in or encounter will only extend to the layperson's depth.

And from that wide, shallow pool, the high volume of swimmers produces a very misinformed consensus.
>>
Libra
Sag is best polar opposite
what I cant do they can and vise versa
>>
>>19022256

wait BDSM and what else? :P

I do show bookings for underground experimental/noise stuff and queer stuff. Coincidentally intersex and a Gemini, which is some wtf level shit. (in before tranny faggot)
>>
>>19022157
Male Gemini

I find the whole bipolar/schizophrenic/multiple personality/two faced/"Dr jekyll-Mr hyde" to miss the mark.
It's a lazily developed, inaccurate meme. And I see Gemini themselves to be the worst proponents if the meme.
>'twins hurr durr'
>'that means they have two sides'
>'prolly a good and evil side'
>'yeah that's how astrology works '
>'also Aquarius is a water sign '
>>
>>19022281
>innacturate meme

K e k
>>
File: image.png (718KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
718KB, 640x1136px
>>19015830
wow same all 3 signs

>"i drink cancer, scorp n pisces tears" on my favorite novelty coffee mug

i love leos
>>
>>19022257

abrahamic faiths have been used historically as a form of control by governments, they also bastardize and capitalize on the innate ability people have to experience spiritual things

those religions are also directly responsible for a lot of the current problems in the world and they aren't even based in absolute truth

does that mean there's no wisdom to be had in those faiths at all? of course not, but let's not pretend they aren't bullshit and that they've done much that's been positive for the world

i've read plenty of abrahamic texts and spoken to many followers of those faiths, i've yet to see anything worthwhile that couldn't be accomplished through something else

i also don't agree with morality that goes directly against human nature, and condemns and demonizes people for natural acts

you can disagree and like the moral code (i don't), but that doesn't make someone else completely ignorant

subjectivity and all that
>>
>>19022277

bdsm and cfs, for me it started after contracting lyme disease after the antibiotic treatment

at least that's what the doctors think after years of dealing with constant health issues, still in the process of figuring out the extent of the damage and comorbid issues actually

i'm bisexual and fairly effeminate but i'm not active in the queer community

that's pretty interesting though, how'd you get into that?

i'm going on year 5 with the health issues btw how long have you been dealing with it?
>>
>>19011740
>>19016473
>>19012992

fucking infp aquarius here to disprove your theory. feels are deep brothers and sisters.

maybe its the gemini moon?
>>
>>19022316

more likely aspects or your sidereal chart is more fitting
>>
>>19022310

Started around general neurological shit, getting a rare form of epilepsy that causes the so-called religious visions mentioned in theology. So, weird occult shit goes into that Mercury stuff also. I got involved moving into urban areas with that kinda scene basically, and have always been an outgoing creative type wanting to leave an impression, or something
>>
>>19022281
My opinion of Gemini comes from actual real life experience. Admit it your sign is fucking crazy.
>>
>>19022322

i get some neurological stuff, but i had weird spiritual experiences (my whole life actually) prior to all the health issues

my vision gets completely fucked though, it's almost beautiful sometimes but i wish it were drugs rather than just my eyes and brain fucking up

i get muscle twitching and shaking too, which is always fun and i sometimes can't feel anything other than pain or pain doesn't feel right

as in: i can hurt myself and i'll just feel pins and needles instead of pain, do you get that? i was into bdsm prior, but its definitely made it interesting

do you get weird and sicker when there's going to be a storm? those fuck my shit up

that's pretty interesting, cool that you're making it work for you at least

what kind of religious visions are you talking about?
>>
>>19022331

i've known geminis who were great and ones who were horrible people, you can't judge based on sun sign

one of the people i'm closest to is a gemini uncle, has always been there for me and made up for my father (cancer) being worthless as a parent
>>
>>19022331
big ego
manipulative
easily amused
short attention span

t. the worst gemini
>>
File: TWPTSIWIWHTB.jpg (166KB, 1075x775px) Image search: [Google]
TWPTSIWIWHTB.jpg
166KB, 1075x775px
>>19022183
>you're generally a kind person ...
narcissist with a messiah complex, but I've been called extremely empathetic on several occasions by people far beyond my capabilities to make judgement in such matters
>you're more emotional than you appear and you both seek nurturing and being nurtured, and your deeply emotional nature opposes who you are ...
this one is on point, but I'd argue it's due to nurture rather than nature, see below
>you can probably cook well
supposedly, but I don't cook much and just follow instructions
>growing up your environment was probably cold and strict
I was emotionally bullied and abused by my father, mom was the exact opposite, at least on a surface level
>you're intelligent, but you probably did poorly in school because of a tendency to day dream and a short attention span
I'm dumb as rocks, almost everyone else is just dumber
did well in school without effort, despised every second of it though
>your thinking is intuitive and quick and you look at things very deeply
I've always felt slow, dumb and unoriginal, but then again, I've hardly met anyone I'd call intelligent
not sure about being deep, the one thing I know is that as soon as I begin to explain my thought process in an even remotely detailed manner I get the "this fucker belongs in a straight jacket" looks
>last point
I have a tendency to reinvent myself completely, done it roughly five times in the past few years
went from compulsive hoarder to not giving a flying fuck about anything material over time, as far as greed is concerned

thank you for taking the time to answer
Would you be so kind as to do another reading based on pic related, even the smallest details are of great interest in this case
>>
>>19022360

you come off nicer than you are then

nurture or nature doesn't matter actually if you read through an astrology chart there are usually aspects and placements that place an emphasis on nurture and the ways its affected you

whether you think you're dumb and everyone is dumber or not your judgment of your own intelligence isn't necessarily an accurate assessment based on what other people see or the way you come off

if everyone is dumber than you, you're intelligent by default

i have a 3rd house uranus (and saturn too, but they don't aspect each other) and also did well in school without effort but hated it because it was boring and i couldn't pay attention

by deep i mean you look into details and your thought process is intricate (scorpio mercury)

give me a minute and i'll look at the other chart
>>
>>19022360

this person has deep pain that they carry with them as part of themselves moreso than most people do, though they may be unaware of it themselves

they're likely empathetic and an escapist, with a strong drive but they probably aren't very good at dealing with it

on an emotional level they might be intellectual and cold in spite of being capable of deep empathy

they're probably magnetic and draw other people in, and they're also likely a bit of a dreamer

they're probably creative, and intelligent but that can be skewed by a lack of concrete thought

they're either a little detached when it comes to giving love on an individual level or value intelligence of emotions in a partner

probably not particularly social
>>
>>19022299
Ductus Exemplo
>>
>>19022331
We're not crazy. We're advanced.
>>
File: chart.gif (156KB, 1005x706px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
156KB, 1005x706px
Do it
>>
>>19022488

it's more of a way of cutting down people who stand out and think for themselves easier with full acceptance of the group
>>
File: astro.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
66KB, 670x471px
anyone wants to read me?
>>
>>19022530
'Standing out' in the atheist/agnostic majority of this generation (in the West)?

I'm no proponent of Christianity, but I just mean to emphasize that laypeople do not know very much of what they are talking about most of the time (in general and in the case of Christianity).

But rejecting Jesus is as mainstream as it gets these days. And consuming atheist/agnostic/anti-religious media and going with the flow is not thinking outside the group.
>>
File: leotau.png (24KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
leotau.png
24KB, 644x644px
I'm a Taurus. It's my birthday today. I'm an Algol Sun conjunct.
I'm naturally drawn to Leos for some reason. Only recently made this discovery.
>>
>>19022559

i'm not agnostic or atheist, so i'm not talking from that perspective

rejecting abrahamic faiths (judaism, christianity, islam) doesn't default a person to atheist or agnostic you realize that right?

plenty of people still believe, and last i checked statistics put followers in the majority not the minority (also when i say abrahamic you're factoring in multiple religions here which brings the numbers further up)

yes there's atheist and agnostic pop culture and the number of believers has fallen but they aren't outweighed by nonbelievers on a grand scale

where are you pulling your statistics from?

i reject the religions, sure jesus had some fair points, but that doesn't make it truth and it doesn't mean that the books should be anything more than a set of philosophical ideas people can things away from

you can take profound meaning from something, but that doesn't change the way its been utilized or give it any objective value
>>
>>19022568

happy birthday, want a reading?

my sun is conjunct regulus
>>
>>19022577
You a real rebel
>>
>>19022559

capricorn?
>>
>>19022584
I would love a reading!!! My chart scares me. Mhy life is a whirlwind of stubbed toes and broken ladders.
>>
File: IMG_2851.jpg (31KB, 756x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2851.jpg
31KB, 756x341px
How accurate is this? Also, Aries - first sign, best sign.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 640x841px
>>19022594

my chart isn't the best either (pic related)

i prefer sidereal whole sign too

i'm assuming you know about algol already, is alderbaran on your midheaven too? that's nice and scary too

i've actually only recently started looking at fixed stars i have a few conjunct my sun, ascendant, midheaven, moon, mars, and neptune

do you have an alcohol issue? i ask because of the fixed star and your pisces moon (i have one too, i'm a fan of anything and everything that i can drown in drugs, alcohol, and other people)

your emotions and what you love in a person are deeply connected

career wise you're likely to make a huge impact and be lucky when it comes to your finances

you're stable but indulgent, you probably have issues when it comes to finding a partner in a romantic sense, you might have high standards either way that won't last forever (or didn't)

you have hidden pain and anger that you might not recognize within yourself, but when you do explode it's very clear just how much is there to other people, and your drive is likely emotionally charged (but in a positive way)

you're likely extremely empathetic, but you have a tendency to repeatedly fall on hard times yourself (possibly due to your own stubbornness as far as other people see it)

definitely a bit of a depressive nature, but you're capable of regenerating and coming back from your hard times mentally
>>
>>19022591

are you one of those people who think not wanting to be controlled and have masters is a negative quality?
>>
>>19011737
Gemini sun cancer moon

Leos are fun but unstable and way too sexual
Virgos can be fun for intelligent conversation but are usually complete emotional retards
Cancers are confusing: I like them but I always feel as if they are being disingenuous somehow
>>
>>19022639
Absolutely everything is correct. Was an alcoholic in my teenage years, meddled with cocaine regularly. Now I'm a raw vegan, and sober. I'm incredibly emotionally charged and I hate how in tune I am with other people's emotions. The intensity to which I feel someone's emotion quite literally hurts, so I try to avoid eye contact with strangers because I get emotionally drained very easily. Algol scares the fuck out of me. I think I am a very compassionate person, I want to love everybody... but I don't. I have this unbelievable rage deep inside of me and it's a constant struggle to put a cap on it. I think this has to do with my poor family structure. My parents hate eachother and I never connected with them growing up. Everyone else in my family pretends I don't exist. I go through periods of deep depression, but bounce back frequently. I haven't looked much into aldebaran because there isn't much info online, but I'd like to find out more.

Thank you very much for your read. I'd like to read your natal chart, but it is going to take me a long time because I will need to rely on Google to teach me about all your connections. I've barely skimmed the surface of my own and I've been reading parts of it for weeks.
I do think it's kind of funny that you're a Leo because while reading your post I felt an instant connection... :) Thank you again!
>>
>>19022646
You are irritating. I hope this is just an online persona and not your real personality because your sense of superiority is incredibly annoying.
>>
>>19022700

nice thanks for the feedback

congratulations on the sobriety, i've used since i was a teenager and still do (drugs and alcohol) but i kicked physical addiction to heroin and pcp before so i know how hard that can be on some level but i'm rarely sober i just binge on hard stuff and sometimes it gets out of hand

never cared for cocaine personally, it's alright but i prefer it with other drugs or at least alcohol and i'd never buy it

i'm mostly vegan (not raw),i eat honey

being deeply empathetic can be really hard for people, most people who are struggle with it and it's an undervalued trait on top of that

you can be compassionate and still feel rage or dislike towards others, as a matter of fact sometimes compassion can cause rage

they don't exist separate from each other

but i can see why an empathetic, compassionate person would feel disdain for that side of themselves

the world is usually a pretty harsh place though that lacks compassion so why wouldn't someone who cares feel a level of rage?

my family structure hasn't been great either, so i can relate there i'm not close to my siblings or my parents but they (except my father) feel closer to me than they are they don't actually know me or most of the things in my life

i just know them

the fixed stars are hard to find things on, but most of them don't say much that's very pretty

there's a lot of prominant ones on my chart

you're welcome, figured you deserved a birthday read

i noticed you the other day (pretty sure it was you) in a different thread asking about fixed stars, so i just took it as a chance to talk since you caught my interest

i'm usually around /x/ astrology threads learning things and practicing readings so you'll find me again even if it takes you a while

unless you have a disposable email or something then we can just talk
>>
>>19022599
Leo here, can confirm.
>>
>>19022707

online persona? no, this is all me

i'm fine with you not liking me, when someone doesn't like me it's usual mutual and that makes their opinion pretty meaningless

anyway, people who mock someone for not wanting to be controlled by others (and being strongly against small groups of people exerting control over the masses through manipulation) and believing strongly in a moral code they created based on multiple sources; using words like "rebel" as if that's a negative thing are usually the kind of people who i have no respect for so it's all good

not sure why you think i have a general sense of superiority though

so what's your sign? you seem uptight and bitter, capricorn?
>>
>>19022859

usually*
>>
>>19011737
Leo

Fuck scorpios, little bitches who hold a grudge harder that a fat kid holds his crisps pack
>>
>>19022106
Cool. I'm a Cancer Sun and Aquarius Rising and Gemini moon and I think Aquarians are awesome. I love chasing after Aquarian women because they remind me of French girls: Smart, independent, intellectual, emphatic, critical thinkers.
>>
1. Aquarius

2. Sags always make the best friends (unless they are shy and flakey)

3. We are emotionless because we're stuck here with YOU crazy people
>>
>>19022873

i've been dating one for years, i'm waiting to be killed in my sleep or something one day
>>
1. Cap Sun, Cap Moon, Aq Asc
2. Leo and Aries are the most magnetic people to me at first, but they also push my buttons the worst. Cancers are the only manipulators worse than Gemini.
3. >>19022912
It's not that your emotions aren't there, it's that they're too powerful, abundant, and ephemeral to maintain in one place for too long. Patience is the hardest virtue for you to embody, but disciplining yourself with it will bring a great deal of equilibrium to your life. Dynamic doesn't inherently mean restless.
>>
File: my natal.png (159KB, 817x588px) Image search: [Google]
my natal.png
159KB, 817x588px
1. i'm a leo, natal chart in pic

2. cancers are the worst, virgos are the best

3. i have no idea why i've only ever dated virgos (three of them), somehow it always ended up like that, one of my best friends is a virgo, known each other for almost 10 years now. every cancer i've ever been friends with or ever interested in has been a really toxic person

4. i hate being right next to the shittiest sign while trying to hug the arm of the best sign next to me

5. and then gemini comes before cancer and libra after virgo, most gemini are really bad but when you make a genuine friend out of them, they're a lot better than libras. i feel like you can't connect with a libra much if at all and it's not like they're a stellar sign to begin with.

6. i have a lot of respect for taurus and scorpio

7. aries is a shit sign

8. sagittarius is okay, and so is pisces

9. i have a love/hate thing with capricorn and aquarius

10. i hate my own sign
>>
1. Libra
2. Astrology was. A deal breaker when a girl went on a tangent about it on our second date. She was a solid 8 prior to said tangent. But I did go after the date and did research and got into it. Never called her back though because she was a Virgo.
3. I made dat ass go into retrograde.
>>
>>19022859
Not the original person you responded to. I just don't like assholes.

You seriously don't see it? That's hilarious. You're so concerned with judging people and picking a fight but you can't see what's dripping off every one of your comments.

Not surprised you are so frequently disliked.

Gemini
>>
>>19011737
1. Cancer Sun, Taurus Ascendant

2. I'm never ever dating an Aquarius again. You poor, frigid, emotionally stunted robots.
>>
>>19023121

opposite actually, people usually like me and the ones who hate me really hate me; i can live with it

i don't see how a view in one area sums up a person entirely no, and i don't see why an assumption of general feelings of superiority would come into play when only one topic of discussion is brought up

i wasn't picking a fight, christianity was brought up and i said my views on it

if that's all it takes for you to think i'm an asshole i don't really care

why do you think your opinion is valuable exactly? you're telling me i have a superiority complex and yet here you are injecting yourself into a conversation that didn't involve you to let me know your opinion of me as if it should carry weight

think about that for a second
>>
>>19023182
Your views aren't what make you an asshole. Your tone of superiority does.

And it's a public anonymous board. If you don't want opinions, don't post.

The fact that you think I need to justify giving my opinion kinda proves my point.

I don't care about the type of person you are in any other area. All I have to go on is what you've said here. All of which comes off as condescending and arrogant, i.e. an asshole.
>>
>>19023121

btw i speak to people the way they speak to me, when someone begins a conversation using terms like "laypeople" and automatically downing everyone who doesn't share their opinions i'm going to return that sentiment in my response to them
>>
>>19023219
So then you were intentionally being irritating?

Cool. Don't see why you got so mad to be called out then.
>>
>>19023213
this guy's superiority complex just reeks of insecurity, feels like a puffed out chest that'll deflate with a single poke
>t. cap stellium
>>
>>19023213

you're misunderstanding, you're free to comment but that doesn't make what you say valuable in any way to me

i'm not telling you what to do, i'm telling you that i don't care what you think of me

i don't know you, but clearly we're not each other's type of person

the only one picking a fight here has been you though, you injected yourself into a conversation that didn't involve you to personally attack me, and that's fine you're free to do it obviously but you're accusing me of what you're actively doing

i've said plenty of other things here, but alright

like i said, it's fine that you think that and i'm not asking you for justification i was pointing out your hypocrisy which is pretty funny

anyway, you seem really bitchy and i get it you think i'm an asshole, are we done here or...?
>>
>>19023236

i'm not mad, i just don't understand why you think i should care what you think
>>
>>19023248
What makes you think I care if you find my input valuable?

You seem to be seriously struggling with the concept of an open forum.

Just FYI, the fact that you consider what I said a personal attack, and what that other guy said as 'mocking' you for being a rebel and your superiority complex are probably all branches of the tree which is your own insecurity.

Pro-tip: Someone who doesn't care what others thinks of them doesn't bring up other people's opinions on them over and over again.

And if you cared that little then you wouldn't have responded in the first place.
>>
>>19011740
Emotionless Aquarius number 3 to confirm
>>
>>19023281

guess we're not

never implied i thought you cared what i think, just that it seems like you think i should care what your views are

i'm aware of how open forums work, which is why i never said you weren't free to share your opinion

how is calling someone an asshole not a personal attack exactly?

it was pretty clear that guy didn't say it as a compliment

i'm just responding to you, you're repeatedly bringing up your opinion it's not like you're giving me segue to another topic here

not everyone has the same responses to things, generalizations don't work

i'm just bored and find you mildly entertaining because you're still going
>>
1. Scorpio
2. Don't know much about other signs
>>
>>19022639
You have a interesting chart. Lots of symmetry. You have a Kite centered on Venus opposite Moon which includes, as part of the Kite, a Grand Water Trine Uranus/Mercury/Moon. You have Mystic Rectangle Chiron/Moon/Venus/Neptune. And a T-sqaure centered on Jupiter. You have a lot of stuff going on in your chart.
>>
>>19011737
1. cancer here
2. all geminis i've met are manipulators
3. for cancer and leo, keep your loyalty as your identity
>>
>>19023490
Geminis are usually conscious of their manipulative behavior at least -- Admittedly it's the Cancers that have been so deceived by their own emotions around me that they're the most deep-seated automatic manipulators I've ever met. (Cap)
>>
>>19023472

any insight? i actually have trouble with putting all those elements together; i'm better at reading other people's charts than i am at my own

especially with all the shapes being connected the way they are
>>
File: 1494907329655.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1494907329655.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
>>19023510
yeah i admit i had some issues with my inner feelings and emotions
>>
>>19023526
And I'll admit I'm just particularly bitter over one ex. One of my best friends has a chart similar to hers, and I'm prone to "falling" for cancers whether it's romantic or just an awesome friendship. They just also happen to be my kryptonite as a Capricorn; I can see through active manipulators with zero effort, but someone so deluded they believe their own lies? You can't predict stupid.
>>
>>19023538
yea, man, i understand you have your own experiences to shape your own views to certain horoscopes. Mine's different though, my gf's is fellow cancer and i should say its the best relationship i had in my entire life, i'm actually going to marry her soon. my ex though, Leo, but she's manipulative as fuck. afterall, i say it's our own experiences that shapes our own bias to and against certain horoscopes.
>>
>>19023514
I'm not an expert on astrology but I will give it a try. Mystic Rectangle is too esoteric for me you will have to google that one. The Grand Trine in water means you have emotional depth and positive karma in this life because of it. The Kite helps break up that Grand Trine energy in a good way. People with Grand Trines can grow complacent from all that good karma but yours is centered on Venus in Virgo. I think your chart is telling you to be more critical in your love life and sense of aesthetic which Venus governs.

The T-Square is Chiron opp Uranus both square Jupiter, all in fixed signs. This is an aspect with a lot of tension in it and it centers on Jupiter in Aquarious but what is key to understanding a T-Sqaure is the empty space opposite the central planet (Jupiter) and that is Leo. I think it means you need to learn to be more comfortable being the center of attention and taking leadership roles in life. This would also reaffirm your Leo Sun.
>>
>>19023572

thanks i appreciate it, i've only started looking into this since around september and i spent most of my time between then and now on a hard drug binge instead of focusing on this (and other things i need to focus on)

an ex was really into this kind of thing and i never gave it the time of day really, but some strange things happened that changed my perspective on reality and this was just an easy thing to find information on

i was relying on her for a lot of information, then went to another woman who had a thing for me for more when my ex disappeared, and then another woman i'm close to helped sort out more

it's complicated and /x/ related, but anyway i started learning astrology thinking i might find another woman to learn from since that seems to work out for me if i hang around this kind of thing enough

easier to pay attention when someone attractive is feeding me the information through conversation and flirting than doing it myself

which is lazy i guess, but it's pleasant at least

either way no worries about your skill level, i can't judge and i've just been looking at the kite and the t-square like an idiot thinking "well this will never make sense"

as far as my love life goes i'm in a long term relationship it works out because we're friends with some similar very strong interests/goals and open (more for me, i can't handle monogamy) can't really ask for more considering if we weren't together i'd probably just have sex with any/everyone because why not? i only don't because i wouldn't want to bring anything home

i'm really uncomfortable with being in charge yeah, but i hate taking orders just as much

being the center of attention is more than uncomfortable for me, but i tend to draw attention regardless

i don't know how to get past that or how to focus, i just get wasted and hope for the best
>>
Aquarius

Scorpio is the most edgy sign and middle schoolers like to say they have it because of the cool fuckin scorpion even though half of them are Sagittarius and shit
>>
>>19023703

or they're using sidereal which is more accurate and some of those scorpios are actually libras
>>
File: image.png (289KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
289KB, 640x1136px
>>19023572
>grand trine in water

oh, i guess i have one of those. neat.
>>
>>19011958
whoever is behind this post wants to paint the fish people as stupid children
>>
>>19021962
poor guy
>>
Pisces, Libra ascendant, Gemini moon.

Why do people hate on Pisces on /x/?
inb4 because they're fags
>>
>>19013662
>http://www.astrologicalaspects.com/
Why does this guy not use Pluto?
>>
>>>/mlp/30111586
>>
Can someone tell me what a Saturn in house 2 entails for my financial future?
>>
>>19011740
Sagittarius here ;-)
>>
>>19023055
>hates being the best sign ever, with no limits and boundless confidence

Fucking faggot acting like a Cancer or some other bitch sign.
>>
>>19024394
Emotional doesn't mean bitchy.
I have a Cancer Sun, a Tauro Ascendant and Mars in Leo and I can assure you I'm nobody's bitch.
>>
>>19024480
Just a bitch in general. It's ok, People like you make the rest of us Leos look better. ;)
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>19024499
Fite me faggot
>>
>>19024480
you sound like a wannabe Italian mafioso, thick-necked, thick head of hair (think Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco) and a sulky temper that only a dumb rookie like Donnie would dare call out.
>>
>>19024516
Nah, last fatty I fought hurt himself. Don't need a repeat.
>>
>>19011737
ophiuchus
cancer is cancer
>>
File: legend2.jpg (269KB, 870x1235px) Image search: [Google]
legend2.jpg
269KB, 870x1235px
sun: Scorpio
moon: Capricorn
rising: Leo

im a fucked up -mental ill- arrogant- eugenistic- deus vult- scorpio.100%

-gemini are nothing but a pieces of meat only worth to fuck and destroy such bravado.

-i hate virgos women too, such fucking stupid ppl so fucking insecure.

-are all picis complete fucking retards like down syndrome?

scorpio pic related
>>
>Leo
>rising Scorpio
i like virgo women because they are weird and sometimes heartless, also cancer people but they're gay
>>
Where can I get one of them fancy charts?
>>
>>19023727

you have a kite too actually, but yours goes from the jupiter to mars (whereas mine is moon-venus) and a t-square

>>19023861

i don't really know any pisces to have an opinion on them

>>19024355

house 2 saturn means you're likely going to struggle financially until you put in a lot of hard work and build yourself something stable

most likely this will happen after your saturn return (around 30), but when it does it will last

>>19024051

some people who use traditional methods don't use the outer planets because they were discovered later on and added in

it's just a really old method
>>
>>19024621
>Aries
weeper and gay
>taurus
stubborn and ugly
>gemini
cool and amusing
>leo
i don't care
>libra
boring
>saggitarius
cringe
>capricorn
nice, very nice
>aquarius
boring
>pisces
treacherous and gay
>>
>>19024529
Not a fatty, try again
>>
>>19024641
stop looking for validation, nigger. You're supposed to be a Leo, not a Cancer.
>>
>>19024649

he said he had mars in leo and a cancer sun, you weren't reading and just got fixated on "leo"
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (388KB, 1314x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
388KB, 1314x1102px
Tell me all you know. Virgos are great, Pisces are too feely and mushy, Leo's are great. Even if I don't get along with them. Capricorn is the greatest sign of them all, but only if it has any aspect that makes them look socially less lame and insecure.
>>
>>19023727

same anon

i was looking up things on the mystic rectangle in mine just now, and you have what's called a wedge too (pluto venus uranus) which is half a mystic rectangle

thought i'd let you know in case you wanted to look into it
>>
>>19024679

i'm really bad at reading for capricorns or anything capricorn heavy sorry
>>
Part 1:
>Aries
Fucking milk of a friend. Good for 3 months, but then their expire and need to be thrown away when their ego shows up. If you complain that you lost a leg, they will complain that their dog ate some shit and barfed and this the most important issue in the world. Egomaniacs by default, the center of the world complex. Tak constantly how other people perform better in life than them to keep them at bay. They´re only friends with those, who they can benefit from.

>Taurus
Dim as smoke. Their world view is 15 miles long but 6 inches wide, anything that isn´t in front of them, doesn´t exist. If you make plans, Taurus makes them his way, and then stupidly wonders, why the plan didn´t work out. You really need to handle Taurus like a livestock. Give it food, milk it sometimes, but don´t expect mental gymnastics from them. Just a pet. Will boast about everything, from a kid they made, to a car they bought, to the shape of the dung theyshitted out they morning. See themselves as the pinnacle of something when in reality they´re just your average Joe. Annoying as fuck.

>Gemini
You know that kid that is the main protagonist in American family comedies? That´s them. Childish as fuck, if they have no mommy to complain later in life a friend will do. Also fake-people-wannabe that´s why they gravitate towards Aquarius, which disowns them right away (even though they try to mimic their behavior, misinterpreting it as "oh, we have so much in common..."), so they find comfort in Virgo. Their true Evil twin.
>>
Part 2:

>Cancer
Fucking walking soap opera. If you say something to Cancer, it really plays like a telenovela in their head.
1, I don´t like you Cancer
2. (((5 minutes dramatic close-up scene of every person face in the room)))
3. I don´t like you too, anon.
4. (((20 minutes compilation of reactions of every person in the room)))
5. End of episode, long outro.
That´s them. That´s them in their heads. Also, they are not emotional. They have one emotion supported by all the memories they can gather and justify and then they build their personality around it. It is either resentment, denial, hurtfulness, revenge or bloodthirst from previous emotions.

>Leo
Either they´re Great bossed-around Pussies in the annals of history, or they are neurotically living in their head. Everyone is an opportunity and often they fail to realize, that everybody is laughing at them behind their back. Good for parties but don´t give them too much attention. Aries tends to ride on their backs in life while they do the work while pretending to know what they´re doing. Don´t listen to their life stories, as they can glorify shit to gold to platinum while it is still shit. Walking breathing Messiah complex.

>Virgo
Two words. Fucked up. Virgo may seem to be normal at first, but when you know them closer, you will learn about some fucked up shit they enjoy. BDSM and stuff like this is just "normal" after you listen what they are into in their free time, something between the lines of animal torture and shit. Remember Gemini being the kid from American comedies? Virgo is the Antichrist kid standing in the dark alley. Together they are some fucked up twins from The Shinning. Other than that, unrealiable and self-centered, thus prone to leaving even their life-long friends for someone stronger in the group, even if they don´t accept them.
>>
Part 3:
>Libra
Proof that science went too far because giving birth to a fetus developed in a bongo water is just plain wrong. They personality consists mainly of their interests which are flat. If you think Cancer´s are crybabies, you never came for Libra and what they like. Cancer at least wallows, drinks, calls somebody a fag, grabs a knife and solves the problem. Libra just shuts down. They´re the reason why tumblr and safe-spaces exists.

>Scorpio
Neurotic Hitler incarnate. Tries to socially engineer their group of friends as Scorpio doesn´t like someone with different opinions than his. That leads to him to be stucked with druggies and low-lifes as he likes to be wieved as King of the Mountain. Scorpio may seem to be fun and games, but if something doesn´t go along their fucked up agenda, they will shut down the party. They´re so stupid, they often confuse intellect with justyfing. Secretly envious of Leo.

>Saggitarius
Failed Scorpio. Lots of emotional issues buried under their agenda of what is right, mimicking Scorpio in every way. In their head, they are the best cult recruits and the first one to commit suicide for their leader. Envious of Scorpio or more like Scorpio wannabes with the thinking of Taurus (which have admirations for them as they bought into their stupid boasting). The victim card is listed on their birth certificate.
>>
Part 4:
>Capricorn
Taurus 2.0 with an ambition and learning update (more like memorizing, and what they memorize, is the absolute truth and nothing else, so don´t expect some innovations). Strongly opinionated, but on the contrary to Taurus, they at least have some experience to know what they are talking about, which isn´t a good thing, because money for them is everything. Basically, the Jew of the Zodiac. Talented in not letting go and easily offended. They fight even if people try to help them, because they think they´re perfect and will easily find and elaborate on the flaws of the helper. If you say something to Capricorn, pick one flaw, you are the potential target in their next outrage. Thinks in absolutes, not in causality.

>Aquarius
Textbook definition of fake and stupid. Like really stupid. Like Special ED class level of mental dissonance. Complicated concepts and memorizing definitions is beyond them if they´re not interested (meaning it doesn´t fit what they expect). They will act one way in front of you, and then will talk life damaging shit behind your back. Prone to spirituality and bullshit because it is easier to memorize. If they found out, that they are at risk of founding out being stupid, they try to play it off cute with their eyes, which is annoying after they use this tactic for the 9th time. Cancer for some reason views them as friends, but Aquarius often admires Pisces, having Cancer as "...better than nothing, I guess...".
>>
Part 5:
>Pisces
The demonic love-child of Cancer and Scorpio conceived on the pentagram made out of the blood of a virgin (highly probable that Virgo arranged that, since Virgo is into fucked up shit like this) as it has both of their worse qualities. They upped the Victim card to the Martyrdom. They´re the type of person that will give you a handfull of sand to put out the fire of a large orphanage and then they will cry out how you are incompetent and shit to not save the kids, and what sacrifice it was for them to give you "all of that sand", and the lengths they took to get it (when in reality they took it from their backyard and had a fire extinguisher on their porch just FYI). Highly envious of others with a need for feeling special. Envious of Geminis for being childish and nobody says a word to them.
>>
>>19024793
That is some hilarious stuff, Anon.

If you can read French, I strongly suggest taking a glance at Conrad Moricand's portraits, they are so fucking acerbic and funny as well as high literature not to mention astrologically spot on I want to cry. He's the chap caricatured (libelled...) in Henry Miller's "Devil in Paradise".
>>
>>19022555
ok, but don't know if this is very accurate, so check it yourself
jupiter square mercury = you are fucking stupid
saturn trine sun = you have a lot of tasks
mars in leo = a lot of physical energy
saturn in 5th house =bad karma
uranus in IC = your house is weird or sth
>>
File: 1476166124491.gif (1MB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
1476166124491.gif
1MB, 300x289px
>Libra
Fucking hate Leos, every single one I've met was stubborn normie who couldnt think with their own head.
Nice shits to have around for entertainment tho
>>
>>19024799
I'm scorpio and this is spot on lmao
>>
File: n753.png (312KB, 877x634px) Image search: [Google]
n753.png
312KB, 877x634px
My chart looks like a bow tie
>>
>>19024679
You have a Grand Cross, which is two T-squares combined. It's the big red sqaure in your chart with a cross going through it. T-squares and Grand Crosses will always be in the same mode fixed/mutable/cardinal but yours isn't. You have Aries, Cap and LIbra (all cardinal signs) but your Moon is in Gemini (mutable) when it should be in Cancer.

This can mean one of two things: 1) the astrology software you are using is calculating wide orbs. I think most are programed to automatically calculate up to 6 degrees. The closer the degree the stronger the influence of an aspect will be, an aspect of less than 1 degree would be very strong.

2) or your Grand Cross has tight orbs and its a matter of your moon being in the last degrees of Gemini. Think of the planets in each sign as a progression going counter clockwise around the chart. Planets closer to the rightside in a sign are new experiences your soul is just getting into in this life, while planets closer to the leftside means your soul is almost finished with that experience and about ready to move to the next sign. The Wheel of Fortune continually spins so to speak. So your Moon being in the last degrees of Gemini in your natal chart also makes you a "baby" Cancer Moon.

You also have a Stellium in Capricorn and Aquarius. Stelliums are when three or more celestial objects are in conjunction with each other. Yours is Sun/Jupiter/Uranus/Neptune. Mercury and Venus are also in Capricorn but they aren't part of the Stellium.

But because you have so many planets in Capricorn, you are like a super Cap. Super earthy person. And because you have so many planets in Cardinal signs, it means you are a super Cardinal person as well.
>>
File: 1445494419235.png (567KB, 617x551px) Image search: [Google]
1445494419235.png
567KB, 617x551px
Sagittarius

Non-random sign commentary goes to Geminis, who with their twin personalities of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde are best avoided. You will wake up wondering wtf hit you, until you realize it was the Gemini in the room. The same Gemini who is now applying ice to your bruise asking if you're ok will probably be using the same ice soon to keep your decomposing body cold until they find a shovel to bury your ass 6 ft under.

Pic related. Ernie is definitely Gemini
>>
>>19024939
Can you tell me what do these things imply, both the grand cross ( from what I understand it is called cardinal grand cross in my case ) and stelliums? Particularly my placements. This is the first time I have heard about these concepts, so I have no clue what do they imply. Any reading material is appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>19024793
>>19024796
>>19024799
>>19024802
>>19024807
I forgot to add. With Cancers, there are only two ways. Their way or Auschwitz.
>>
1. Gemini
2. Scorpios have all cheated once in their lifetime or are going to.
3.Aquarius are weird but sweet babies.
>>
>>19013129
gemini with an aquarius husband who is the same way your sister is.
>>
>>19021962
yer takin it personally m8 that's the problem. stop being bait
>>
>>19024814
Thanks, will read. Funny stuff is the best.
>>
Taurus.
Geminis are little shits. Libras are okay, but perhaps too much.
>>
>>19024807
I met a Pisces once. Had real issues, but rather than work on them, he preferred to use it to support a victim complex.
>>
>>19025117
here you go:
https://archive.org/details/lesinterprtese00mori
>>
>>19025117
his other works are sadly not yet available online.
>>
>>19025146
>https://archive.org/details/lesinterprtese00mori
Mighty thanks, Anon. Can´t wait for the ride.
>>
>>19011737
Your signs are all wrong because nobody bothered to adjust the system to take the earth's precession into account.
For example, I'm a capricorn according to astrology. But in reality I'm a Sagittarius, as when I was born the sun was in the constellation Sagittarius.
>>
File: 1356903240340.png (10KB, 188x168px) Image search: [Google]
1356903240340.png
10KB, 188x168px
Saggytiddies

I don't have anything specific to say about any other signs, but many of the people I've gotten close to over the years were Cancers.

>>19011744
>>19017235
I ship this.
>>
Is someone still reading charts? I'd like to show mine.
>>
>>19025192

post it and i'll take a look if i get a chance, if i don't someone else might
>>
>>19025168

you're probably a sag in sidereal, tropical isn't as accurate but when you read an entire chart you get a very similar picture

think of it like a movie version
>>
>>19025055
I recommend Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker

When planets are conjunct, which is what happens when planets are close to each other in a horoscope, the parts of life those planets symbolically govern becomes fused together. A Stellium is three or more celestial bodies all conjunct to each other, so it is a large fusion of governing energy.

I'll try interpreting your stellium which is Sun/Jupiter/Uranus/Neptune. You identify (ego, the Sun) with group consciousness through higher learning/law/fortune (Jupiter), science/technology/being different (Uranus), and ideals/spirituality/metapyschical (Neptune). You like to plan and strategize (Cap) and you are a burgeoning humanitarian (Aquarius) who wants to help people in a materialistic way (Cap again, Earth element). But because of the Grand Cross in Cardinal signs you either have trouble picking one plan and sticking with it or your plans meet more hardships/failures than the average person experiences. But with the Grand Cross if you can learn to balance your mind (Mercury), your emotions/relation to women (the Moon), your desires/relation to men (Mars), and your limitations/rewards through hard work (Saturn) you can achieve great success eventually.
>>
File: Sign chart.png (45KB, 788x684px) Image search: [Google]
Sign chart.png
45KB, 788x684px
>>19025227
>>
>>19025243

astro.com please, better visuals and it makes my life easier
>>
File: Partycrabboon.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Partycrabboon.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
>>19011744
>>19017235
I´m from the crab people so PARTY HARD WHEN
>>
File: Sign Chart.gif (143KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Sign Chart.gif
143KB, 748x1102px
>>19025249
>>
File: kibble.png (102KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
kibble.png
102KB, 670x471px
>>
>>19025268

stubborn practical perfectionist, you can be adventurous and fun too but ultimately you want your home and routine too

you have a strong drive and can probably be agressive, likely impatient as well

rough home life, someone didn't support you on an emotional level or wasn't properly there for you (this could be why you seek comfort in routine and being organized)

your thoughts and emotions don't blend well together and can put you at odds with yourself

probably have trouble finding a career that meets your specific needs

there's a lot more to it, but that's the quick version
>>
>>19025293
Spot on. Thanks.
>>
Hooooly fucking confirmation bias batman. You really think people born on the same time will have the exact same fate?
>>
File: IMG_6118.jpg (100KB, 670x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6118.jpg
100KB, 670x449px
I'm always causing trouble and I feel like I near sociopathism. Is there a way to fix myself?
>>
>>19025300

they'd have to be born in the same place at the same time, these aren't concrete of course but that'd be an interesting documentary

go pick a date and a time, hunt people down ask them about their lives and charts

you're assuming they wouldn't match up but you can't know that without learning it either
>>
Do you guys use Sidereal or Tropical?
>>
>>19025660

i use sidereal whole sign

i've read my chart and my partner's chart in both tropical and sidereal with and without whole sign houses and i've noticed a lot of similarities between the different systems; as in the chart has a similar feel as a whole, but sidereal is more accurate and whole sign houses are more accurate too

think of it like the difference between the movie version and the novel of pretty much anything

tropical is the movie version sidereal is the novel
>>
File: 11369529_gal.jpg (34KB, 388x266px) Image search: [Google]
11369529_gal.jpg
34KB, 388x266px
>>19025282
Read before thread dies please.
>>
>>19025299

you're welcome

>>19025785

busy now, post in the next thread and remind me i promised i'd read it if this thread disappears before i get a chance
>>
>>19025785

actually i'll just save it now and post it + the reading in the next thread

that makes more sense
>>
>>19025282

have time so:

sorry about your virgo ascendant (i have one too) chances are you're neurotic and anxious as a result, but you're also free spirited and philosophical honest and blunt

you get emotional fulfillment from new pursuits, learning, trying new things etc

you can be verbally aggressive

some possible issues with your mother

you thrive away from your family rather than with them around

your emotions are tied directly to your way of thinking

there's a lot more, but it'd take a while and i'm feeling lazy today
>>
>>19026594
I can just kick my shit over to the new thread then, but thank you for participating.
>>19022462
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.