[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing 411

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 17

File: Kickstart+MainGPX.jpg (273KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Kickstart+MainGPX.jpg
273KB, 1500x1125px
Does anyone have a link so I can watch Missing 411?

People were getting their copies today and it hoping to find a rip!
>>
>>19011625
Hold up brother. There's a doc?
>>
>>19011635
Yes my dude, and the documentary drops tomorrow but people have been getting their copies today. Check out the trailer, it looks well made
>>
i'm interested in this as well.
>>
Bump for link lads
>>
>>19011638
Hell yeah. Looks good.
>>
Would you guys like to have a missing 411 discussion while we wait?

How'd you hear about it?
>>
Before we begin the discussion, I would like to mention the situation regarding his books. People complain about the prices on Amazon. He has said repeatedly that the only place that he sells his books are on his official web site. The copies on Amazon are sold by third parties that have jacked the prices up. Up the ass. He sells them at a reasonable price on his site.
>>
>>19011656
from a radio show interview. forgot what it was called. it wasn't coast to coast.
>>
>>19011664
Wasn't aware of this, and I see this complaint a lot. Good to know. I heard about the phenomenon from Mysterious Universe and have been hooked ever since.

Can we summarize before we get too into the main characteristics of the dissapearances , please add what I'm missing because I won't remember them all.

1. Bloodhounds can't find a scent
2. Oddly bad weather shows up deterring a search party
3. The persons clothes will be taken off and sometimes put together nicely. I remember one case of a child who was too young to tie their shoes, and of course the shoes were found together
4. People who go missing are either on extreme sids of the spectrum when it comes to intelligence
>>
>>19011656
Not sure when, I think I was listening to random creepypastas on youtube. The one about search and rescue teams and strange stairs in the woods got me interested and found missing 411 not long after. Never read the books, just listened to reruns of Coast to Coast. Real interesting shit, wish this stuff got more mainstream attention.
>>
>>19011638
Yup, mine arrived Friday.
>>
>>19011678
-Also people go missing and/or are found near boulder fields and bodies of water
-Most remains are small bones and skulls
-It's almost always someone by themselves, or if they're in a group, the person is alone for a short amount of time (implying that something is potentially watching and waiting)
-Occasionally found in previously searched locations
-Bodies found miles away from where they went lost, often times up in elevation
-the demographics are often very specific in regard to age and sex in certain areas

The hot spots are parks with legends about them, or Native American sacred areas. Yosemite is the most active place for missing people.

This stuff is crazy interesting but horrifying. I'd seriously advise people to not go solo in these places.
>>
>>19011680
The whole point is that the knowledge is suppressed. The parks claim to have no database for missing people, and rely on their employee's long term memory.

Which is of course bullshit, because they're a government agency and take missing people very seriously. They just don't want to share the details about these events.
>>
File: 251.png (82KB, 744x844px) Image search: [Google]
251.png
82KB, 744x844px
>>19011680
That's the same way I found out about him. "I'm a Search and Rescue Officer..." is my favourite creepypasta of all time, and the comments on the original Reddit post are excellent too. Pic related.
>>
Anyone gonna hit us up with a sweet streaman link?
>>
>>19012569

Here is an article discussing all the similarities

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2093486-retired-police-detective-identifies-mysterious-patterns-across-thousands-of-missing-persons-cases/

Also iirc one of them is they're usually if European descent mostly Germanic ethnically. I could be confusing that with the smiley face killer victims though
>>
Search for The Paranormies on soundcloud, they had a very good podcast about it.
>>
I been waiting so fucking long for this
I too am hoping to find a rip or a stream
>>
Links?
>>
>>19011625
Why did they call it missing 411 and not Missing 404
>>
>>19011625
spooky stuff, the caravan to midnight interview and c2c got me into this guy
>>
>>19013390
missing information
>>
>>19011678
>>19012569
>This stuff is crazy interesting but horrifying

As someone who grew up in a pretty rural area, it sounds like some sort of predatory animal, possibly a large cat or something being what a large cat is: an ambush predator. Why the remains tend to be how they are, I'd have to guess that this is just what nature does to bodies. The demographic thing falls into two categories, I feel: either the predatory animals has a rough approximate for what size of prey it likes to eat, or this also just happens to be the demographic that goes wandering around in the woods as a part of their leisure time (I'm leaning toward this, and to be honest I'm not sure I'd read into it too much, just because honestly, how many families in urban ghettos or slums go out for holiday in a national park?) There's always something looking to gnaw away at a corpse, even if it's the bones of a thing.

As for where the bodies are found, it's not too surprising that someone might get killed or die near water or boulders: A) it's a great ambush location, and B) if someone is going to injure themselves and then die because of it, it'll probably be next to or because they were doing something stupid next to a boulder or river.

Can't say much about the bloodhounds but it's worth mentioning that just because their sense of smell is amazing doesn't mean it's perfect, much less that any the environment there is conducive for searches by scent. Still, that they don't find jack is kind of interesting.

The weather thing is probably just weather being weather in that part of the country.

The intelligence spectrum thing probably coincides with who actually enjoys going outdoors and exploring demographic: wealthy upper-middle class and rednecks.

I can't figure out the clothes thing though. Least ways, I can't rationalize why they'd be found that way.

>inb4 He thinks this is a real thing
>inb4 He doesn't like it

It's great creepy stuff, just wanted to add my 2cents
>>
>>19011625
Dude is full of shit, hides info behind paywall, missing persons cases are not unusual once you actually give a fuck enough to read about them, the "similarities" are just the usual fucking reasons/circumstances people get lost in the first place! I hate when sad people think they have stumbled upon some hidden truth, when in fact, this shit isn't mainstream because it's BULLSHIT, and presented in a misleading fashion to arouse interest. Which is fine if you want to help find people, but he clearly doesn't. He wants to make a buck and god help you if you are stupid enough to give him one.
>>
File: GabeWhereIsHL3youFuck.jpg (79KB, 496x573px) Image search: [Google]
GabeWhereIsHL3youFuck.jpg
79KB, 496x573px
>wanna read 411
>it's expensive as a motherfucker
>>
>>19014586
eh? it's pretty well established that there are serial killers in national parks. this guy is just putting a spotlight on the cover-up.

people have gone missing from roughly the same spots in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE near major trails all across national parks.
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (65KB, 675x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
65KB, 675x404px
So I wander off the beaten path in Rocky Mountain national park and take naps and shit all the time. After this 411 stuff started coming out I still do this alone.
>>
File: nu age.jpg (51KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
nu age.jpg
51KB, 444x600px
>>19011666
Where did the road go.
Also
>666
>>
few summers ago i had a routine where id go for a run every morning at this forest preserve

(southern IL)

shit was huge and scary as fuck at times.
made me run faster desu

if i would have fallen off a cliff (came so close at times) id be FUCKED
>>
>>19014683

What? Where?

I remember picking it up for like $25 or something I think?
>>
File: 000.jpg (12KB, 152x193px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
12KB, 152x193px
>>19014683
>trying to buy it from amazon
>not the missing 411 site
>not reading the post in this thread that explains where to get it cheap

If you can't read thread you can't read book, so no big deal I guess.
>>
>>19013666
Some of the actual cases are a little too mysterious for it to be just some predatory animal. Having read the book, the prime example that stands out to me is how fast these kids would go missing. The parents look away for as little as seconds and their child is gone, no sign of struggle, no footprints, no sound.

The bodies are not just found in those sorts of locations, but those locations are RATHER far away from where they initially went missing.

Sometimes the dogs don't pick up a scent, but in some cases the dogs would simply stop, as if they smelled something that they didn't want to follow. Or there are also cases of where they would search an area with the dogs, find nothing, then days/weeks later the body is found in that area.

As a skeptic, I am inclined to believe you on the weather, it is just strange that it seems to be at convenient times.

The clothes thing is another smoking gun in some cases, as it is too bizarre to just be chance. One was talking about a guy who went missing, and months later they found his stuff and his clothes. His pants were on the ground as if he just took them off and stepped out of them, but his shoe was in there as well with the bones of his foot, and part of his femur. I don't think anyone would stand still as they get ripped to shreds, as the remains indicate he was.

I have no idea what could have the capability of swiping up kids and adults in the middle of nature like this, but it's not just an ordinary explanation.
>>
>>19014586
The similarities are age, time they go missing, and general location. Those are not just random circumstances where mostly kids go missing within a small area, all around the same age, and even the same body types. You could use the argument "correlation does not imply causation", but it's not that fuckin simple.

A paywall as an excuse to try and dismiss him is a fucking joke. If you studied something for YEARS of your life, and decided to write a book about it to tell people, wouldn't you want some sort of reciprocation? Especially at a reasonable price, like 25 dollars. You'd spend more on food for your fat fuck ignorant family than you would for intriguing information? Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: cover.jpg (58KB, 413x640px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
58KB, 413x640px
>>19014683

These aren't very good scans - and there are even pages missing - but they're readable. These are the only pirated copies of any of the series that I've been able to find, so sorry about the quality but beggars can't be choosers. Here is one of them;
http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/i409jOhX/file.html
>>
>so
>>
File: cover.jpg (84KB, 410x640px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
84KB, 410x640px
>>19015819

And here's the other one that I have:
http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/IWKXVNdq/file.html

You might also want to check out the "...In the Woods" series by Stephen Young. Lots of bizarre and interesting cases reported by her (yes, "Stephen" is a her) too.
>>
>>19015824
one thing i never hear david talk about in the interviews is that when you're in the woods and go off an established trail you can get completely lost within seconds. in the sense of losing track of the main trail and being surrounded on all sides by trees and losing your sense of direction. inexperienced woods walkers at that moment are likely to panic and in fear and confusion start moving a random direction in the hopes of getting back to a main trail. you can quickly end up far from where you wanna be.
>>
>>19015860
This is very true. One morning while camping with a buddy a shit had to be taken. Not wanting to disturb my buddies precious slumber I decided to walk a ways out of our campsite. I was probably only 30-50 yards away, but even at that distance I started getting confused which way our camp was. Through the rolling hills and the thick brush you can get lost quite easily. Luckily I remembered that I walked out with the sun to my back and that got me situated.
>>
>>19014683
My public library had them
>>
>>19015901
now imagine getting lost, getting the fear, and then seeing or hearing... something nearby. you would completely freak out.
it's easy to listen to missing 411 and cryptids stuff comfy in your bedroom but imagine actually encountering something that's stalking you?
>>
>>19015819
>>19015834
Thank you, anon!
>>19015941
This is why I carry a gun while hiking or simply out exploring the outdoors
>>
Jaryd Atadero case. Heartbreaking and terrifying.

http://thegenerationwhypodcast.com/jaryd-atadero-171-generation-why
>>
I know some hardass 1% bikers that said they've seen shit in national forests. these aren't the get fucked up, shovel every kind of known drug in their faces and veins kind of 1%, these are the guys sent around to keep an eye on the various chapters in a Chinese judge kind of way.

they are sober as fuck and are like an evil paladin whose god is the club, but they only tell stories they have seen themselves, and if the stories wouldnt be usable against the club.

the one old guy that was an enforcer for the Outlaws from the late 50's to the early 90's when he went to be a "humble retiree in Daytona", had stories about bigfoot all through Outlaw territory, giant birds at night in Arizona and new mexico during the ruckus with the 81 and the banditos in the early 80's, and a tear in the night sky in south Dakota in 1973 where the sky lit up.

he also had a story that he basically redacted 90% of it about red eyes in a state along the Mississippi river valley where it was at night when he was camped, and then there were hundreds of red glowing eyes at night staring at him. he thought it was hell coming for him, and he never prayed so hard in his life, even in court when he was charged for murder, and got off from it.
>>
>>19012623
wow, that grammar is absolutely terrible
>>
>>19011656
From here on /x/.
>>
>>19015941
My bestfriend and I go shooting out in the middle of the Arizona desert at night, on the way there and while there we listen to the 411 interviews
We don't get scared but you can tell it puts us on the edge and I can't say with 100% certainty that we stick to buddy system because of it but I'm sure it plays a role, I'm prior service and the buddy system is drilled into me too so that also plays it's own part I guess
>>
>>19011678
Creepiest one I remember that made my dad and I nope the fuck out:
>world-traveled survivalist
>is basically green beret level at goin' innawoods
>charters a float plane to a remote lake in Canadian wilderness armed with a crossbow to hunt bears
>pilot comes back a week later as instructed
>no survival dude
>starts looking around
>finds crossbow and bolts (arrows) laid against a tree
>finds clothes folded neatly
>finds fucking fragments of bone littering the area
>pilot GTFO

As a person who likes going deep in the woods, this bugged me, even though I go armed to the teeth.
>>
>>19011680
>>19012623

Dude who wrote the stories about the stairs said he made it and the other stories up on the same sub he posted the original stories on.

I read them the first time, and later when the hype made him admit it was bs.

Including this bs about the stairs isnt helping.
>>
>>19013666
What NA ambush predator is aquatic and able to traverse up into trees though?

I honestly believe its at least possible, eastern Canada where im from has big cats that arent supposed to exist but are definitely there.
>>
>>19015808
>but in some cases the dogs would simply stop, as if they smelled something that they didn't want to follow.

Youre adding Hollywood detail anon, dogs not scared of shit in that kinda mode.

It stopped because it lost the scent.
>>
>>19016408
big cats
theres been more big cats released into the wild by crazy drug dealers and rich stupid people than all govt and wildlife groups combined. thats just in america. floridas backwoods is thick with tigers and shit let loose from the cocaine wars, and gone to seed.

florida fish and game doesnt want to talk about it since it would make them look crazy and incompetent, but people outside of sebring would feed a tiger till it got big enough to take dogs and cattle. there was a juvenile male that was live captured without markings, chips, or tags in lake hamilton in the center of the orange groves. plenty of giant rats and snakes to get big on, along with the occasional hobo and mexican citrus picker.
>>
>>19013666
>I can't rationalize why they'd be found that way.

It's probably an automatic response with the clothes folding.

>have hypothermia
>take off clothes/paradoxical undressing
>revert to how you'd fold your clothes up when you're putting them on your bed or in a dresser

Big cat and elements doing what elements do would always be my guess for people taken by something
>>
So if I were to start with the 411 series eould it be a good idea to start with the first? Are there any odeas presented in the first book that are further elaborated on in the later ones? I like in Texas, so I wanna pick the latest one up first.
>>
>>19016408
Big cats are common enough and could explain all the stories about small children, but they won't attack and carry away a grown human.

A bear certanly could, but then bears aren't going to be hunting/stalking humans like prey.
>>
>>19015814
David Paulides confirmed on 4chan.
>>
>>19015814
>You'd spend more on food for your family than you would for a cool scary story book?
>>
>>19016382
any more on this one
>>
File: reaction.png (512KB, 573x667px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
512KB, 573x667px
>>19017722
Also a big cat would leave clear evidence of a struggle...
>>
>>19018198
And footprints that the folks out searching for these lost people would be able to track
>>
>>19011664
I wish he had ebooks of them tho
>>
File: 1484808860740.png (110KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484808860740.png
110KB, 584x800px
>>19018217
Yup. A lot of these happen near boulder filled areas right? I was caving when I was younger, in a pretty well explored cave. We stopped to eat lunch for a while, and relax. My friend came over and told me to follow him. He led me into this side 'hallway' full of boulders. He climbed under a crack in one, there was a small tunnel and at the end a hole. We chucked a rock down into it and it took a while to make a crack. Then we threw a glow stick and it must have been 50 feet down, no one had found that area before. I wonder if the boulder fields maybe have caves letting "something" come up and do whatever the hell they do? It's fun trying to figure this out. Also the missing 411 map VS a map of cave systems is very similar. And those caves really often aren't fully explored. They can widen a little crevice out of curiosity and find a cave 10x the size. Happens a lot. It's easy to miss shit like that.
>>
>>19011666
The Unexplained podcast?
>>
>>19018387

Cougars live in caves and holes.
>>
File: 1485512378579.jpg (47KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
1485512378579.jpg
47KB, 600x677px
>>19019017
have you read any of the thread at all
>>
>>19018387
wow rare art bell pepe. he should come back just to discuss the kek phenomena
>>
File: its muslims.jpg (23KB, 470x335px) Image search: [Google]
its muslims.jpg
23KB, 470x335px
>>19019017
Yeah. Read the thread. Cougars leave tracks and blood and other signs of a struggle. Which are not present. Also victims don't have wounds like a cougar would leave, obviously. Cougars also avoid humans a lot. We're rough targets compared to rabbits, deerts, and about everything else in nature. Even kids, in weird garb that modern society wears, makes most predators uncomfortable.
>>
anyone else sense that david paulides didn't really like art bell? he opens up a lot more with george knapp and doesn't act like a dick when pressed to enter /x/ territory on a theory of it all.
>>
>>19016403
Well, yeah, I figured it wasn't real pretty quickly. It's still an excellent pasta, inspired by Paulides.
>>
>>19016678
Where can I find more on this, I tried googling it and didn't find much on big cats in the wilderness of Florida, but I was surprised to find out how many tigers live in the US in "captivity". It wouldn't surprise me if a tiger escaped from someone that wasn't telling anyone and they didn't report it because of legal reasons. Some of the people I read about just have them in their back yards fenced in.
>>
>>19013390
cause they miss their favorite band brah, blaze it up 420
>>
Got the video in the mail. Havent watched it all the way through. Stoppec because of this deorr case, felt like i was watching maury or jerry springer. Total trailer trash. Feel like it is a very weak case, detracts from the whole subject. Cant understand why they devoted so much time to it. I think junior paulides might not have been the best choice for director, dont know if he is too young or what.
>>
>>19019948
Please upload and post link anon!
>>
>>19014683
http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/9227229.htm
>>
>>19014683
the 6 book series is 170$
>>
if bigfoot species is real and like the various witnesses and researchers say it is then that is the best explanation for these cases and since the author was into bigfoot mythos from the beginning it's likely that bigfoot is his primary theory.
>>
>>19019948
I'm surprised he would even mention that case. There's way too much going on with the conflicting statements from his family, the items they claimed went missing with their boy being easily located in their old apartment building, amongst other things. Who knows, maybe it is a legitimate case of the phenomena, but I would think there would be enough examples that weren't so clouded in suspicion of murder.
>>
>>19019893
florida is a giant fucking place. its got the most cattle in the country, and these giant citrus groves and orchards and the swamps and lakes and ponds that are a righteous motherfucker to cross without making sure you have a full tank of gas, a good boat, or a plane.

those are the ones that are known about. there are probably 10X as many that no one has announced they own. the spics in the cocaine wars in the 80's all had a shitton of wild animals because it showed they were manly and weren't afraid of anything. real macho beaner shit.

then they got into shit, and would release these half tame animals into the wilds, where they actually had a better life than being stuck in a cage or a house half starved. then some hooked up and had babies then the breeding pool started.

also dont forget the ringling brothers circus was down there and had lots of animals get loose or sold under the table for 150 years.

every single body of water is considered occupied by alligators there too. those things can out breed rats.
>>
Meh, I was in on the spoop until they went claiming it was a Predator.
>>
Hahaha, holy shit. He's going around claiming people are going missing, and refuses to elaborate on a theory as to what might be the cause.

>only place you can pre-order the dvd is from a dodgy looking bigfoot website.

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/10328139.htm
>>
Anybody have a link to download the new movie?
>>
Can someone pls post a link?
>>
>>19016382
Is this the bart schleier case? First time I heard of it, i was working graveyard shift sleepy af. needless to say i didnt need coffee to complete my eight hours after
>>
>>19020468

Don't forget the sheer amount of giant snakes that can suffocate and swallow a grown ass man whole.
>>
>>19021492
>>19018114

Indeed it was Bart Schleyer. Saved me the trouble of having to listen to the 411 episodes again (they're all played out, dozen listens each.)
>>
>>19015808
bizarrely,
when suffering from hypothermia the victim can feel hot and often strips themselves of clothing,
hastening death.
>>
>>19014586
This 100%. Even from reading this thread you know it's bullshit with some critical thinking.

>Similarities
>Either go missing and/or are found around bodies of water and/or boulders

Those are four completely different circumstances that are being lumped into one thing. This sounds just like the Smiley Face theory or the Ed Edwards theories. I'll probably watch the documentary because i like missing persons cases but this sounds like someone trying to sell a crackpot theory.
>>
>>19019873

Yeah I just started listening to that one. I do get that sense. I don't know why he wouldn't like him.
>>
>>19021230

His reasoning is that putting wild theories, or any theories at all, would be a disservice to the families he has spoken to and worked with to solve these disappearances. To me that makes sense. He wants to find the truth, but there's still not enough evidence/proof of WHAT is causing the disappearances.
>>
>>19021567

Paradoxical undressing

Twenty to fifty percent of hypothermia deaths are associated with paradoxical undressing. This typically occurs during moderate to severe hypothermia, as the person becomes disoriented, confused, and combative. They may begin discarding their clothing, which, in turn, increases the rate of heat loss.

Rescuers who are trained in mountain survival techniques are taught to expect this; however, some may assume incorrectly that urban victims of hypothermia have been subjected to a sexual assault.

One explanation for the effect is a cold-induced malfunction of the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that regulates body temperature. Another explanation is that the muscles contracting peripheral blood vessels become exhausted (known as a loss of vasomotor tone) and relax, leading to a sudden surge of blood (and heat) to the extremities, fooling the person into feeling overheated.
>>
>>19011625
Holy shit this is a huge shill thread.

Just pirate the book and doc when it gets uploaded somewhere.
>>
>>19016224
right?

>>19016403
it wasn't a great situation overall. i had no idea people were actually interfering with his work. i sort of assumed people would think it was fiction. i was mistaken.
>>
>>19011625
Thanks for posting. Had no clue there was a doc!
>>
File: 1431216056941.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1431216056941.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>>19021360
cntrl+ f www.
>>
Well /x/ i just learned about the Katie Flynn story and i have no fucking idea what to make of it.

I mean i myself don't believe in dogmen/bigfoot shit but the idea that some kind of sentient or intelligent creature would explain a lot like why these victims are found with strange variance in missing clothes and why they are found so far from where they could realistically travel specifically the toddlers and young children because a beast would naturally be able to travel far better than a human. This could also explain the quick amount of time a lot of victims have traveled before they are found. I originally thought it could be some kind of really skilled kidnapper who knows the wildness but the fact it has supposedly been going on since the 1800's kind of put doubt for me in that. One last thing to note is that how when dogs are used they will sometimes just stop. Is this because the canines somehow realize what is behind the kidnapping and is too scared to continue?

Thoughts?
>>
>>19011625
bumpan 4 link
>>
>>19020468
Florida has less than 2mil cattle. And it isn't even in the top 10.
>>
>>19014586
He's trying to pirate it. Sure he's being cheap, but he's not paying for it.
>>
>>19021230
That's his website, are you new?
>>
Nobody black has been missing. Too fast.
>>
>>19019908
That's 311 you fucking retard
>>
>>19022709
No ones uploaded the book anywhere and there aren't ebook versions. How the fuck are we gonna pirate it
>>
>>19024754
Seriously, that amazes me. I've been looking for at least one of the ebooks for years before I go spend money on the series and nothing.
>>
Bamp for link
>>
Anyone going to upload it? I just saw on the kickstarter page that they're jewing the backers out of their digital copies, probably because they're afraid of piracy. LOL. How can they not realize that's just going to make people want to pirate it?
>>
>>19024734
Theres been two victims if i recall correctly. I find it amusing though because these incidents prove niggers dont appreciate nature
>>
SO NO TORRENT FOR MOVIE YET? WTF MAN
>>
someone rip it!!
>>
>>19023183
The car crash? Whats spoopy about it?
>>
this guy is a fraud, just check the comment page on his kickstater https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1032329905/missing-411-the-movie/comments
>>
>>19011664
Thanks for the info. Not really fair that he's getting hate for something some other assholes are doing.
>>
>>19020468
South Florida fag here. You're pretty much right, first rule of living here is that you should assume any and all bodies of water have alligators/snakes no matter how small or even if its man made. A lot of tourists get attacked by alligators down here cause they think lakes are safe, like that kid that got snatched by a gator while on the edge of a lake in a park in Orlando last year, it was a man made lake and the parents thought it was safe, grave mistake.
>>
>>19021230
Jesus man, it's called human decency. He doesn't want to insult the families by claiming bigfoot snatched their kids or whatever, it's just showing a bit of respect.
>>
>>19027302
He never stated it explicitly in any of the books, other than STRONGLY hinting at "hairy, wild men", but if I remember correctly, there was an interview done called "Is Bigfoot Eating Our Children?"
>>
are there any podcasts that have covered this topic
>>
File: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
85KB, 480x600px
No one has a link.
>>
>>19028432
Mysterious Universe did a couple shows on it like 3 weeks ago. It's something they've covered in the past as well
>>
Bumpin for Link
>>
File: 1478411461930.jpg (38KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1478411461930.jpg
38KB, 388x380px
There's gotta be someone who bought the Bluray that can rip it

Goddamn David Paulides for screwing his digital copy backers. What an asshat.
>>
>>19028432
The Paranormies Present on soundcloud
>>
>>19016403
if you had to be told they were bs you're an actual fucking retard.
>>
Bumpin for Link. Still hoping....
>>
No digital copy to buy, what a fucking faggot.
>>
So 6 days and not a single rip? lol wtf man. Someone explain, now.
>>
I like the idea, it has a certain spookyness about it but it's pretty clear he's vague for a reason it's left open for the people to decide. He's not selling anything and yet he's selling everything.
>>19011678

>1. Bloodhounds can't find a scent
>2. Oddly bad weather shows up deterring a search party

I wonder if somehow these could possibly be connected.

1. Oddly bad weather shows up deterring a search party
2. Bloodhounds can't find a scent
>>
>>19012623
>Stephen King's IT
Stopped reading there
>>
Bumping this, no hope tho.
>>
>>19028606
/thread
>>
>>19028432
he's been on coast to coast, for sure with art bell
>>
>>19021567

Are you purposefully ignoring the part he just said about the bones in his clothes in order to support your own theory?

Paradoxical undressing has never involved paradoxical self amputation
>>
>>19036118
THIS

Also bumping for link.

Come on I know one of you guys has to have it...
>>
File: pepe stages of rage.jpg (46KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
pepe stages of rage.jpg
46KB, 375x592px
ONE OF YOU FUCKERS BETTER POST THE LINK RIGHT NOW

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.