[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychedelic General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (530KB, 1920x1080px)
image.jpg
530KB, 1920x1080px
>ITT: we talk about our RC experiences
/x/ where are all my trippers at?
Just tried 25cNobme, breddy gud
>>
Used to do a lot of 25b-NboMe, but feel much safer and cleaner doing real LSD
>>
>>19012422
Yeah I did aome kind of 2cE and while it was fun I did have a little apprehension some of the time that I believe came from the chemicals and knowing anything could happen regarding them

With LSD it was just blissful every time
>>
File: cocainesahellofadrug.jpg (59KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
cocainesahellofadrug.jpg
59KB, 500x343px
>>19011259
>Rick James
>The thread
Pic related
>>
I took 500ug of a LSD analogue and ended up having a psychotic breakdown, blacking out and waking up in the hospital.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>19014109
How it was like?

You had tachycardia?
>>
anyone got any personal experiences with the elves?
>>
>>19014209
It was both the scariest and most traumatic single experience in my entire life, but simultaneously the most interesting. And yes, my heart rate was high, though I don't think there was any lasting damage, or at least I wasn't told about it.
>>
LSD is more of a happy drug for me. Shrooms can be so too, but when they want to tell you something, they fucking tell you.

my last trip was a "bad trip", very anxious, bad headspace, that shit. Tried sleeping off and ended up in a fever dream like state where I was an Arab man in a boat. I was also comfortable with the possibility of having mild Aspergers. But yea, I started coming down and made my way to my buddies room to change my set and setting. He was watching South Park and it was the best.
>>
>>19014447
Do you feel like you learned anything from the experience?

What's your thoughts on the psychedelic experience?

Any past experiences with aliens/ufos?
>>
>>19014447
Also, how was the trip before blacking out?
>>
I got some escaline, proscaline, and 4-ho-met recently and haven't gave em a shot yet, anyone tried em?

also anyone tried that 3-ho-pcp going around recently?
>>
>>19012422
*nbome
Yeah, it was my first time trying it but one tab lasted 7-8 straight hours of +++/++++ plateau. Pretty sure I won't be doing it very much more than what I have. Feels like a lot can go wrong.

Regular lsd is great but I've always enjoyed more natural trips from psylocibe and mescaline. That's why I've always enjoyed DOx and 2c-x family trees.
Op still here. As far as RC's go I've had plenty of safe and useful experiences with them. Seems to me as long as the substance is put up front as what it actually is, users have better experiences with them.
Nbomes are new to me and feel like the margin for error is slim.
>>
>>19015042
>Do you feel like you learned anything from the experience?
Yes, in many ways. The main obvious one being not to be a dumbass and take heavy doses of powerful mind-altering drugs thinking "hurr it's okay, I can handle it." It was a BIG fucking kick in the ass for me. During the time this occurred, I was a very apathetic, depressed, and suicidal person, which is part of the reason I took the risk; I didn't care what would happen to me. Experiencing the feeling of knowing you're about to die - one that you won't feel until you're either on your deathbed or trigger it with drugs - was extremely terrifying. I experienced levels of anxiety and fear you wouldn't even think the human brain was capable of.

>What's your thoughts on the psychedelic experience?
Well that's a broad question, but especially after having the aforementioned experience, it really makes me cringe when I see people treating psychs like party drugs and easy ways to get 'high'. If you have a powerful experience, you can change your life, but you have to want to change it first. Drugs won't magically fix things for you.

>Any past experiences with aliens/ufos?
You mean in general, or during my nightmare trip? If the former, then not directly. I know some people who are very interested in that stuff, but I'm generally apprehensive about it as I don't think the ayyyys around Earth are up to any good.

>Also, how was the trip before blacking out?
Well, I never truly "blacked out," but that's an easy way to describe it when summarizing. It started out completely normal. My body started to feel VERY hot, like a full-body fever, and sometime shortly after that, I realized that I was going to die, which was extremely terrifying, since it was the first time dealing with this feeling ever. I started to panic and it spiraled out of control, and that's when shit got real.
>>
On psychedelics ive only tried DMT, LSD, and a sub-thresold dose of shrooms.

The DMT was the biggest wtf ive ever had in my life, i had done it for shits and giggles and ended up fearing and respecting DMT. I'll summarize it in saying that first i saw a cool fractal pattern superimposed on my view, like a spinning blue filter, then my friend's face had mouths instead of eyes and dozens of extra mouths started growing all over his face, which then proceeded to smile and stick their tongues out in unison. I WTF'd and lied down covering my face. I felt that everything would break apart into video game like polygons if i tried moving and when i opened my eyes my hands were made of polygonal white bread with lettuce inserted in all the edges of the polygons. Then i felt like bed and i were a soup of cloth and ground meat that would squirm if i tried moving. Finally i lost all connection with this reality and was a consciousness floating in nothingness colored like 90's soda cup patterns. Then something triangular and green with similar patterns was in front of me. Thats when my friend asked if im ok and every sound he made washed away these strange visuals like a hose would clean mud from a windshield. I asled him to keep making noise, as he was my only link to reality. Eventually it stoped as sudden as it came and i was like "wut". During and after the experience i heard thousands of birds and they kinda pissed me off as i wamted them so shut up but they would chirp non-stop.
>>
>>19015797
As for LSD, all the experiences ive had have been pleasant with some discomfort on the first hour. Never had open eye visuals with the doses ive had.

Unless im extremely focused on having fun on what im doing, most trips with LSD tend to go inward. Those are fascinating and it feels like everytime i do it the substamce imparts on me a different but related revelation

First time was infinity. Time was infinite but at plus and minus infinity it stopped being time and was something else entirely, i never figured out what that something else is. It was accompanied with the visual of that donut like figure of light but the donut hole is needle sized. The point in the very center of that figure is the present, and beyond the edges of the figure time was no longer a concept... But something is out there

Another time I felt like i had always been "alive" and would never ever be able to "die" and that was a bit harrowing. But i also realized i was a part of the source and the source can be and is anything and everything. Source is formless, timeless, has infinite power and imagination. Source in its pure form can only feel joy and just "be". Thats literally all source can do in its pure form. But if it abandons its pure abstract form and becomes increasingly concrete it can experience all that ever was, is and will be, which sounds far more interesting than "just being" for all eternity. Not that anything is wrong with feeling joy and just being, but source doesn't mind a bit of variety. And it has nothing else to do for eternity, so it might as well. So i am a part of source, and source is me. I am not the entirety of source as i am right now, but the entirety of source can be me in its raw, abstract form

Thats all the "lessons" i remeber receiving from LSD. I call them lessons but that doesnt mean i actually believe there is any validity to them. Im well aware i was fucking high when i saw all that. But thats no reason to outright blindly discard them either
>>
>>19012453
fuck yo couch nigga!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.