[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a spell to give my head some clarity and focus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

File: 1410223268599.png (247KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
1410223268599.png
247KB, 382x382px
What's a spell to give my head some clarity and focus?
>>
>>19011224
Is that you on picture?
>>
>>19011224
>Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram
>Middle pillar ritual
>>
>>19011228

Thanks, I like that Middle Pillar Ritual
>>
Meditation
>>
>>19011224
Can't tell if your a guy or just a strange looking female.
>>
>>19011261

I'm not great at doing it without letting my mind wander and get distracted

>>19011226
>>19011267

That's not me, it's some girl you guys posted a few years ago and then disappeared
>>
Try casting the invocation of caffeine or adderall
>>
File: tmp_21806-31mlLo3RRIL615547828.jpg (14KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21806-31mlLo3RRIL615547828.jpg
14KB, 500x300px
>>19011224
The sound of a bell, ringing out.

That's the natural logarithm, the frequency equation of the sound of silence. Match all the chaos in your head, to the sound of a bell or something ringing out, and it'll calibrate your consciousness to the passage of time itself.

If you don't have anything of the sort, you can fill a metal kitchen bowl halfway with water, and hit it with a pencil or something.
>>
>>19011224
Just a woman looking at you in that way is a kind of magic by itself
>>
Are these threads supposed to be serious? Has anyone ever given a "spell" that anyone has claimed to work or is this all a big mind fuck with nothing in return?
>>
>>19011287
She/he's got a really nice ass, that's for sure.
>>
>>19011428

It's more like a meditative placebo affect
>>
>>19011404
underraped comment
>>
>>19011404

That actually just sounds like it would really straighten things out and reset my mind, I think I'm going to try this
>>
Sub merge yourself in an ice bath.
>>
>>19011224
Nutrition, rest and exercise.
>>
Why does nerdy girl not have smile or skirt?
>>
>>19011224

hare kṛṣṇa hare kṛṣṇa

kṛṣṇa kṛṣṇa hare hare

hare rāma hare rāma

rāma rāma hare hare
>>
>>19011645
Maybe she's grump because someone took her skirt.
>>
>>19011224
Like always. The more you repeat a montra outloud the more powerful and focused it is. Such as the most powerful and centered "ohm" because of ohms law. Center yourself and light 6 multi rainbow candles. Make a salt circle and line the salt with snails. The sacrifice of pain to a live creature will focus this energy further. Look in a mirror while gargling semen for added protection against spirits and to ward them out. High sodium contents kills demons. Repeat said " ooga lee great dairy tree give me some clarity" the dairy tree or cow tree is an old wiccian creature THAT PROVIDES CLARITY
>>
>>19011224
Chant the Hare Krishna mantra for 16 rounds, each round consisting of chanting the mantra 108 times, and I guarantee your conciousness will feel crystal clear
>>
File: Sacred-Bonding12.jpg (31KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
Sacred-Bonding12.jpg
31KB, 750x503px
>>19011757
The Hare Krishna's were taken over by a murdering pedophile kike. If you give a fuck about them, remove him.
Besides, Krishna is for the past, his age is long gone. Now we prepare the way for the Kalki!
>>
File: Vishnu-Flynn.png (246KB, 440x546px) Image search: [Google]
Vishnu-Flynn.png
246KB, 440x546px
>>19012364
K-Kalki?

(also yeah hope that piece of shit dies and rots)
>>
Is there a spell that will let me nut in my pants whenever I want?
>>
>>19012364
ISKCON hardly has a monopoly or a copyright on the mahamantra, nor the philosophy of bhakti yoga, nor access to Krishna. Where did anon prabhu bring them up? Why did you?

>Besides, Krishna is for the past
http://www.salagram.net/Yuga-Dharma-The.html
In the Srimad Bhagavatam 11.5.36, it is stated:

kaler dosa-nidhe rajann
asti hy eko mahan gunah
kirtanad eva krsnasya mukta-sangah param vrajet
krte yad dhyayato visnum tretayam yajato makhaih
dvapare paricaryayam kalau tad dhari-kirtanat

"The most important factor in this Age of Kali, which is an ocean of faults, is that one can be free from all contamination and become eligible to enter the kingdom of God simply by chanting the holy names. The self-realization that was achieved in the Satya millennium by meditation, in the Treta millennium by the performance of different sacrifices, and in the Dvapara millennium by worship of Lord Krsna can be achieved in the Age of Kali simply by chanting the holy names." (12.3.51-2)

krsna varnam tvisakrsnam
sangopangastra parsadam
yajnaih sankirtana prayair
yajanti hi sumedhasah

“In the age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the holy name of Krsna. Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krsna Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions.” (Srimad Bhagavatam (11.5.32))

dhyayan krte yajan
yajnais- tretayam dvapare
rcayan yadapnoti tadapnoti
kalau samkirtaya kesavam

"The supreme goal which was attained in Satya-yuga by years of prolonged meditation; in Treta-yuga by performing extensive yajnas; in Dvapara-yuga by opulent and scrupulous Deity worship; in Kali-yuga the same results are easily had simply by the chanting of the holy names of Kesava (Krsna)." (Visnu Purana)
>>
File: Cover_0001.jpg (37KB, 223x303px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_0001.jpg
37KB, 223x303px
>>19012768
harer nama harer nama
harer namaiva kevalam
kalau nasty eva nasty eva
nasty eva gatir anyatha

"In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy the only means of deliverance is chanting of the holy name of Lord Hari. There is no other way. There is no other way. There is no other way." (Brhad Naradiya Purana)

harinama para ye ca ghore kali-yuge narah
te eva krtakrtyasca na kalir badhate hi tan hare
kesava govinda vasudeva jaganmaya
itirayanti ye nityam na hi tam badhate kalih

"In this dark age of Kali-yuga, sincere devotees of the Supreme Lord Krsna should leave aside all other means for liberation and take full shelter of the holy name. This is their real responsibility and duty. There is unlimited bliss in chanting the different names of Krsna: Hari, Kesava, Govinda, Vasudeva and Jaganmaya. For one who chants constantly with unflinching faith, he remains unaffected by the reverses of Kali-yuga, because his heart has become purified by chanting." (Brhan-naradiya Purana)

satyam kali-yuga vipra
sri harer nama mangalam
param svastyayanam nrnam
nasty-eva gatir anyatha

"Oh brahmana, chanting of the holy name of Sri Hari is the auspicious process in Kali Yuga. It is the highest auspiciousness for mankind. There is no other way." (Padma Purana)

krsna krsneti krsneti
svapan jagrad vrajamstatha
yo jalpati kalau nityam
krsna-rupi bhaveddhi sah

"Whoever continuously chants Lord Krsna's holy name, even in his sleep, can easily realise that the name is a direct manifestation of Krsna Himself, in spite of the influences of Kali-yuga. This has been ordained by Lord Krsna. (Varaha Purana)
>>
File: jaganath.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jaganath.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>19012775
kali-kala kusarpasya
tiksna-damstrasya ma bhayam
govinda-nama-danena
dagdhoyasyati bhasmatam

"I see that Kali-yuga is like a black, poisonous snake with a gaping mouth and fangs. But please be unperturbed dear devotees and listen with faith. Once the holy name of Lord Govinda is being chanted, it is like igniting a forest fire which will burn to ashes the poisonous snakes within the forest. (Skanda Purana)

varjams-tisthan svapannasnan svasan
vakya-prapuranenama-samkirtanam
visnor- helaya kali-vardhanam krtva
svarupatam yati bhakti-yuktam param vrajet

"In our normal activities of eating, sleeping, sitting, dreaming, etc. to chant Krsna's names, while nullify the ill effects of Kali-yuga, is the perfection of speech. Even it a person chants Krsna's names indifferently, he will surely achieve his svarupa, or original spiritual self and attain that state beyond all material fear and lamentation. He will reach Vaikuntha, the supreme goal. (Linga Purana)

And finally, Srila Madhvacarya himself, quoting Narayana Samhita, in his Mundakopanisad Bhasya says –

dvapariyair janair visnuh
pancaratrais tu kevalam
kalau tu nama-matrena
pujyate bhagavan harih

"In the Dvapara-yuga people should worship Lord Visnu only by the regulative principles of the pancaratra and other such authorized books. In the Age of Kali, however, people should only chant the holy names of the Supreme Personality of Godhead."

Please note there is no issue with chanting the name of Kalki over Krishna, if that is your personal deity and preferred Supremely Attractive Form. But in this day and age, the essential practice of devotional service is the chanting of holy names. Hare Krishna. Thread hijack over.
>>
>>19012364
Sorry prabhu, no kalki in this kali yuga.
>>
>>19011224
you dont need a spell all you need is some addy
>>
>>19011729
You lost me at gargling semen
>>
>>19012768
>Brahma
>Shiva
>coming from krishna

What the flying fuck, that image is pants on head retarded that's not how the vedic teaching go at all

Are people here really this misinformed? Because that picture.. like holy fuck its like someone took hindu names and pictures and just made up a new religiom with it

Brahma or Shiva manifesting as a person? Holy fuck what am I looking at? Have people really butchered the vedas this badly?!
>>
>>19012786
We're in the Treta Yuga

Seriously white people what the fuck you're ruining spirituality AGAIN
>>19012784
>>19012775
>>19012768
What the fuck is this garbage? Ruin your own belief systems further, leave the vedas alone you batshit crazy hippy fucks

This is all so wrong its crazy.
>>
File: smiling-yoga-people-in-white.jpg (107KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-yoga-people-in-white.jpg
107KB, 400x289px
>>19013428
>>19013421
NAMASTAYYY
>>
>>19013421
The image title provides your explanation. That is not "who came from who."

There are four main branches to the sect of Vaishnavism. Those branches are said to be started by those four personalities, having originally been taught by Krishna. From Brahma, the line of disciplic succession was rekindled with Madhva Acarya, and so on.

>Brahma or Shiva manifesting as a person?
You're trying to argue that Brahma and Shiva never manifest as a person?

>>19013428
>We're in the Treta Yuga
We are not. Kali Yuga began soon after the battle of Kurukshetra, with the disappearance of Krishna from this Earth.

> SB 12.2.29 — The Supreme Lord, Viṣṇu, is brilliant like the sun and is known as Kṛṣṇa. When He returned to the spiritual sky, Kali entered this world, and people then began to take pleasure in sinful activities.

There is more in that chapter, but I'm keeping this short(ish).

>What the fuck is this garbage?
All those quotes are sourced. They are the Puranas. Have you never heard of the Puranas?
>>
>>19011226
>>19011267
>>19011415
Someone used this image recently. Image search much?
>>
File: 1494512856313.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494512856313.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
meditate , realize you are god = only you can change you.
you are a spell.
go live in a van down by the river.
>>
>>19011224
She was borderline qt but was given a witch's nose
>>
>>19011226
>filename
>>
>>19013675

If I l livid by a river I would actually love that. Just me, a webber, a dog, beer, my guitars, that sounds meditative as hell
>>
>>19011224
Drink two glasses of water, 45-60 minutes of physical exercise at your own pace, eat some fruit and take a shit, have a bath, have a coffee then a 1 hour nap (the way caffeine works is that if you do it before a short nap, it'll kick in as you wake up). You can do all this in about 3 hours after getting up two hours earlier than normal. You should feel energized and mentally sharp.
It's not really a spell though desu.
>>
>>19011224
smoke less weed.
>>
The Kali Yuga is coming to a close. We will not gain ground by looking back, lost to longing, in the hopes of Keishna's mercy. We must strive ever forwards, striving ahead of the current which takes us, to the path of the Kalki! The Kalki comes, and we shall prepare the way!
>>
So, off topic, but do more pics of girl from OP exist?
>>
File: ShitPost.png (11KB, 645x424px) Image search: [Google]
ShitPost.png
11KB, 645x424px
... and for no apparent reason, I'm going to leave this steaming shitpost here.
>>
>>19014971
It's okay. I'm ready.
>>
File: 1468561907575.jpg (54KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468561907575.jpg
54KB, 540x500px
>>19014971
you want to play?

also... does masturbation count as spell or ritual
>well, the guy said he wanted some clarity
>>
spooktacular
>>
>>19015496

Well looking into a mirror you have specifically for confronting and clearing mental walls and issues does sound like a good idea
>>
spooktacular
>>
>>19011224
drink water
>>
>>19011224
Congrats, you're a western youth confused by movies and videogames to think magic is some spell you just "cast" to make everything better.

Real clarity of mind will come through mindful living, good diet and exercise, meditation, and balance of body, mind, and spirit in accordance to the divine. Not by lighting candles in your bedroom and doing a little song and dance.

But you will probably ignore this because everyone wants the easy way out
>>
>>19013723
Perhaps, but that is what makes her cute
>>
Post moar of the girl
>>
>>19018490
The birdlike confusion combined with nice butt? Why hasn't she been hit with memetics yet anyhow? She's practically the mascot of /x/ at this point.
>>
>>19018258

This.
>>
>>19014971
spooktacular
>>
>>19014971
Spooptacular
>>
>>19011224
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/life_spells/memory_spells/5443/page.html
>>
>>19011404
Will Youtube wind chime videos do?
>>
>>19011224
Rub one out.
>>
>>19011224
Adderall.
>>
>>19014971
Kill me please
>>
>>19011436
this, or if you actually believe in magic, it's more like someone going onto a coding message board and saying
>hay guise I don't know how to code or do anything like that
>but what's a good program for me to write that will do (fill in the blank here)
then they get mad when you tell them to go learn how to code first.
>>
>>19019649

Well I mean why do you touch yourself? It's not getting you laid but it sure feels good for 5 minutes
>>
>>19014971
spooktacular
>>
>>19014971
Spooktacular
>>
>>19019562
spooktacular
>>
>>19011224
sauce on girl please
>>
>>19011224
if I came across her in a field my first thoughts would be
1. is that a a)ghost, b)demon, or c)crazed hillbilly
a. ghost pussy aww ye
i. will my dick go through her ghost pussy
ii. ghost crabs
iii. haunted by qt3.14 gf good or bad?
b. will i go to hell for banging a succ
i. I bet thats the best fuck ill ever have
ii. i bet them guts is warm
iii. god will probably forgive me
c. is her hillbilly family about to jump out and kill me
i. will they join in if I hit that
ii. a disease worse than ghost crabs
iii. is it worth the child support

2. fuck this i'm getting in those whitey tighties
>>
>>19021194

I'm pretty sure she's just jewish, you best be ready to be a primary shareholder in her families business and invest 70% and only make back 5% if you want to so much as get her dad to let you kiss her on the cheek
>>
>>19011224
Ritalin
>>
>>19014971
spooktacular
>>
>>19021297
Beat me to it.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.