[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: thisman.jpg (127KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
thisman.jpg
127KB, 585x686px
Have you ever seen this man in your dreams? Over 2000 people have claimed to see him in their dreams.
>>
File: Time-Man-337321.jpg (90KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
Time-Man-337321.jpg
90KB, 590x395px
>>19011024
Mysterious people thread?
>>
Fuck off with this stone age meme.

It's a social experiment someone thought up.
>>
>>19011024
boooooooooorrriiiiiinnnnnnnggggg
>>
This was discussed a few years ago on an astral projection website where I was a member (it is no longer in existence due to lack of interest/people no longer posting.) I was able to identify some one capable of dreamwalking who is not an American that resembled that sketch of a man. I don't know if this meme is entirely fictitious or based on a real story. It may also be a coincidence that this sketch looks like the man I am referring to, if the man in the sketch is real he could be someone else instead. Due to privacy concerns, I think it is inappropriate to identify the real person that I think this sketch resembles (and others may think there is little or no resemblance).
>>
>>19011682
This was a social experiment on the power of suggestibility and how it can affect human memory. Someone made a bunch of images claiming what this post claims, added a phone number to call regarding information, and put them on flyers and all over social media. It worked really well.
>>
>>19011718
I could post a picture of the real man that I am referring too for a side by side comparison with the sketch for you to decide if there is any similarity. I'm not an expert in facial features, but the real man's face is longer than the one in the sketch, the eyebrows are not as bushy and don't nearly connect, the sideburns are more neatly shaved and don't extend below the ears, and his smile is generally not as wide (although I found one picture where his smile seems to be as wide as in the sketch).

Also, dreamwalkers can also impersonate other people. One time in a lucid dream I walked up to some one who resembled me and asked who he was. I also noted a significant difference between him and myself (even though my dream vision was far from perfect): he had thicker, bushier hair on his head with no hair loss or receding hairline.
>>
>>19011862
Sounds kind of interesting, but I still wonder whether it's just a combination of dissonance and suggestibility
>>
>>19011901

Although there are significant similarities between the real man and the man in the sketch, there are also numerous significant differences. In addition to those already mentioned: longer chin that extends a greater distance than that between the nose and lips, more of a triangular/pointed/diamond shaped nose rather than one that is circular and made of oval shapes, and ears that appear to extend more outward from the face (perhaps due to shaved sideburns).

I have no evidence or personal experience of wether the original creator and distributor of this sketch was promoting a hoax, or if this story is authentic. What I am stating is that this story has some uncanny resemblance between my own lucid dreams and verifiable evidence of the picture of a real person. If this forum had a member owners section with limited access of a few dozen people (of which I was a member), I would post a picture of the real man and the sketch side by side.

There was actually a significant website that derided this man and his organization (he is not American). But this website was forced to be taken off of the Internet due to a defamation/ take down notice lawsuit (or some similar legal action/threat). Probably those in law enforcement know about the man I am talking about if they are well versed in the paranormal field.
>>
>>19011024
Its fake
>>
>>19011024
I have not.
>inb4 I see him in my dreams tonight
>>
>>19011024
i did
he raped me like my dad does.
>>
File: Peter-Lorre-9386583-1-402.jpg (90KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Lorre-9386583-1-402.jpg
90KB, 402x402px
>>19011024
ya I've seen plenty of his movies
>>
File: Paranormal_a77904_1581339.jpg (45KB, 751x271px) Image search: [Google]
Paranormal_a77904_1581339.jpg
45KB, 751x271px
>>19011024
No they haven't you colossal faggot.
>>
i showed this shit to my friend and he said the man looked a little bit similar to al Capone
>>
>>19011024
He looks like a Jew.
>>
That was one the magnetic child's game things sold in grocery and drugstores.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.