[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to see the back end of the matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

I found out how to glitch out of the user face / front end of the matrix. Push your thumbs against your eye lids, pushing your eyeballs to look inwards. If you do it right you should be able to see black and white boxes or something similar.
>>
>>19011023
My eyes hurt, but I saw it. Holy shit
>>
wtf
>>
File: tumblr_n7ll63ruC81tre1zbo1_500.gif (848KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7ll63ruC81tre1zbo1_500.gif
848KB, 500x450px
>>19011023
also close your eyes and push the sides of your eyeballs gently until you can see a dark crimson circle on the side of your inner eyelids. there should be a colored circle around it. hold it there for 2 to 5 minutes. you will see incredible small ass geometric patterns in red black green purple and so on. Kind of like a checkerboard mandelbrot.

I believe its just the way our eyes refresh constantly. Like the flicker on a monitor and what you can see are all of the small connections between your nerves in the eye.
We also get burn in just like a monitor. Try staring at the sun and the closing your eyes or staring at anything else. It will create sun spots that slowly fade.
>>
Am I going to blind if I do this?
>pushing your eyeballs to look inwards.
Sounds unhealthy
>>
>>19011023
>Push your thumbs against your eye lids, pushing your eyeballs to look inwards.
That isn't pushing your eyeballs to look inwards, you'd have to rotate them to do that. this is just smushing your eyeballs you tard
>>
File: kevinjames.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kevinjames.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>19011023
>>
File: 1.gif (3MB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3MB, 450x365px
>>19011023
>My eyes hurt, but I saw it. Holy shit
>>
Don't do this. It might rupture your ciliary muscle and you lose control of your eye movements, perhaps for good.
0/5 thread OP.
>>
Hey OP I remember doing this as a kid. Almost by instinct when I could not sleep.

Thanks for the reminder and kudos on the MATRIX :)
>>
Slipknot knew this the whole time.
>>
>>19011337
Pretty sure that's why OP is recommending it.
>Some retarded teenager is actually going to fall for it
>>
>>19011487
Nah, it does work. Like this guy>>19011344 I used to do this all the time as a kid, and my eyes aren't terrible. I don't believe it has anything to do with the matrix though.
>>
File: IMG_2088.jpg (37KB, 445x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2088.jpg
37KB, 445x248px
Instructions unclear

Halp
>>
It's called palming and it is an old school method to connect in divination you didn't figure anything out or find a glitch in the matrix
>>
I used to do this when I was little.

My eyesight is shit now. It's cool though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.