[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know anything about this blue whale game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1470003290992.jpg (808KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470003290992.jpg
808KB, 1920x1080px
does anyone know anything about this blue whale game?
>>
It's a game where you go on Facebook, Kik, etc. and find an administrator. You tell them you want to be a whale; they'll tell you that once you're in, you're never out, as your IP and personal info has already been traced. You accept, and from there throughout the course of 50 days you'll get a challenge daily, as the administrator pleases. On the 50th day, you kill yourself.
>>
how do kids find these admins so easily? why are we reading about it just now if it started in 2013?
>>
I think you are misunderstanding. It's not an actual thing.
>>
>>19011068
could you explain more?
>>
>>19011078
its nothing but some thing kids made up and it went too far
>>
>>19011078 #
It is a bad russian game DO NOT TRY IT FOR ANY REASON. The challenges consists in cutting yourself or doing strange things such as open gas or other things the admins tell you to do: the game is customized for each of us.The game is based on well studied psycology and mindcontrol, the same used in cartomancy or marketing. For example the "blue whale" is a symbol, an icon that will be well implanted in your mind and you can not liberate you more, for example when you will draw cutting in your arm a whale. The game is progressive, first you make bit cuts then the masters tell you to do more. Every step will be photographed by your mobile and send to the master to demonstrate what you did. The game proceed that the masters make you listen and watch spooky videos and music that makes you to kill yourself, for throwing yourself by an highest building or by cutting the head by the train standing prone on the railway. The tragic end will be recorded by a your friend by your mobile and sended to the masters. Bad thing... PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS... I think the masters are russian secret agents that developed this to kill children, first testing it in theyre country for then attack other countries. I dont think there is one person under this game, I think is the government. Over 130 people died for it. They weren't bad kids, they were happy and good kids. RIP
>>
>>19010885
grifter 2.0
>>
>>19012007
buncha faggots if you ask me. Play this game guys, weeds out the weak and undeserving of life
>>
>>19012027
I've written it for you
>>
>>19012027
ok edgelord because i bet you're the superior perfect specimen
>>
Пo cтaтиcтикe caмoyбийcтвa в Poccии cвязaнныe c гpyппaми cмepти в vk cocтaвляeт мeнee 1% из вceх пpичин caмoyбийcтв. Шyмихa в CMИ пoднятa c цeлью yжecтoчeния кoнтpoля зa интepнeтoм и бopьбы c aнoнимaми. Пpaвитeльcтвo хoчeт пpинять зaкoн пoзвoляющий peгиcтpaцию в VK и Facebook тoлькo пpи нaличии дoкyмeнтa пoдтвepждaющeгo личнocть. Bзaимocвязь мeждy caмoyбийcтвaми и игpoй cиний кит вecьмa нeдocтoвepнa. Ecли ктo и coвepшaл caмoyбийcтвa, тo нe из-зa внyшeния, a из-зa yгpoз pacпpaвы c poдcтвeнникaми caмoyбийц.
>>
>>19013144
what's this shit
>>
>>19013118
Being a decent and functioning human being doesn't require being a "perfect specimen"
>>
>>19010885
It's Social Darwinism at its finest.
>>
As of May,15,2017. This shit is still happening.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3562657/heartbroken-dad-fears-schoolboy-son-13-may-have-fallen-victim-to-twisted-online-suicide-game-blue-whale/amp/
>>
I won't post any pictures because it has personally identifiable info, but some US military were recently given a mass email about the game.

I'll post the message though, because it's not restricted and the email asked it to be forwarded. Spread awareness

>In light of recent articles highlighting the online social media game called Blue Whale, AFOSI has created a Bulletin to share with airmen and their dependents. Blue Whale is a virtual group that targets and encourages vulnerable teens online to commit suicide by assigning daily challenges grooming teens to ultimately end their life. Please forward the attached within your units to make parents aware of this potential social media threat to their children.

>>19012007
I think this may be true, of course the email I posted is all I've been told officially, but looking into it, I've read that it sounds like a shady network of people that target mostly Russians or Russian-speakers, and teens. They place A LOT of emphasis on watching 'psychological videos,' moving from an hour to a full day. The fact that someone made a day-long mind control video tells me it's organized. The US government has studied this sort of thing back in the seventies, see link
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000100120001-9.pdf

>Here's my idea
I really do want to help these children but I don't speak Russian. We should have someone use a proxy to change their ip, or someone who doesn't care about being identified, join the game and fake it until they can access these 'psychological videos.' Post them here, we can analyze them.

We can find targeted teens because they post a hashtag on Twitter. It's in Russian but I believe it translates to IAmWhale. Once we do that, we could form a counter-community to help these teens, because the "Blue Whale" community monitors the whale hashtag and private messages them encouraging them to kill themselves.

We need to be proactive helping.
>>
>>19014266
The videos are absolute bullshit. There's no scientific research that supports hypnotism, brainwashing, or mind control outside of what the chinese and koreans have done to convince pows to join their causes, and even that isn't true "mind control". These kids have killed themselves because they are easily lead and easily scared children without fully formed brains, turbulent hormones, and lack of judgment. Why do you think so many suicides are due to a child staying quiet about bullying and harassment? Plus teens have an inclination to join sketchy "groups" just to feel included in something. This is the perfect scheme to get kids to kill themselves in droves completely of their own volition.
>>
>>19014298
I guess the term mind control is a hot-button topic, but I feel like blue whale is more organized than a lot of us are saying, just by the fact that it's targeting a demographic, can trace ip address, and has people filming suicides (supposedly). It doesn't have to be backmasking and subliminal, but I'm curious to see what the videos are, because I haven't seen them online anywhere.
>>
>>19014312
My guess is it's a case of massive overblowing of minor details or complete fabrication. You really only need a couple of NEETs to pull an operation like this off initially and then copycats unaffiliated with you will follow.
>>
>>19014266
censor the information and post pic
>>
>>19013361
Just use google translate you dingus
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.