[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Mother's Day Edition Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 20

File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19007960
>>
is there any chance for us?
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0

Complements to all the ladies of /div/, for all the help and guidance they've given throughout the years. Your nuturing spirits have helped many and we're all grateful.
>>
>>19010645
You both are very lonely together. There is a chance but you'd be better off going your separate ways.
>>
are we getting back together?
>>
Do I hold a higher purpose?
>>
>>19010664
i kind of know this.. yet i miss her so much
>>
I need a reading
28 male Capricorn
I want to have a general reading of my near future, with focus on love and money please :) thank you
>>
20, libra
general reading would be much appreciated
>>
Will I make any friends ever?
>>
28 male

What does my long term future look like?
>>
>>19010645
No I'm so sorry.
>>
>>19010677
Yes. Something to do with making connections. You might gain some degree of fame/notoriety/prestige but not celebrity level. Don't neglect your personal life.
>>
>>19010695
Things seem pretty good, don't worry so much. Let go of what happened. It doesn't have to matter anymore. There is someone in your life who is beautiful, be with them.
>>
whats the future in my love life? what shall i do?
>>
>>19010701
Your best friend will be a grey animal. I think a dog. You'll make your way and other people won't matter so much.
>>
>>19010726
>Something to do with making connections.

That's pretty much every job ever. Hell, that's pretty much everything ever unless you don't have a brain.
>>
>>19010733
>There is someone in your life who is beautiful
i really dont see this at the moment, care to expand? is it someone i have not been with for some time?
>>
>>19010754
Not so much outside. They may be outside your immediate circle. You see them often but you may not notice them.
>>
>>19010726
Ayy, thanks for taking the time for me. I appreciate it!
>>
>>19010749
You're thinking too broad. If you are looking for a reason to go on or to believe then you will continue to fail. Look for what you are good at and enjoy the journey. What you are looking for will come late in life. You will probably redefine success before then,
>>
>>19010758
Na
>>
>>19010635
Gypsy cards.

Ask me until I go offline.
>>
>>19010757
I'm at a loss here, will keep my eyes open though
>>
>>19010766
Ok I'm off. Next time.
>>
>>19010766
I'm the dude without the clear future. Are you able to discern existing currents to see if it's that or if it's that I have no prewritten future?
>>
>>19010723
Why will the qt flip over for?

Thank you so much!
>>
File: a4CVG.jpg (106KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
a4CVG.jpg
106KB, 525x1216px
>>19010766
What does my long term future look like?
>>
>>19010766
I should ask for a raise in my salary?
>>
>>19010766
>>19010774
Yall
>>
Looking for help. This is really complicated love related situation. I can trade if you want to, but I really need someone who will help me clear this situation up.
What's up with this girl intentions? What she's feeling now after 'something'? How future looks about it.
>>
>>19010766
Is there something i should know or be aware of that could greatly benefit me knowing? Thanks
>>
>>19010766
when will I finally get laid? I haven't touched a woman in like 10 years.
>>
>>19011033

never
>>
Trading with scriers.

I'd like to know what CAT is going to do.
>>
>>19011090
I see a woman kayaking. Sort of buff looking. It's a side view and she is wearing a lot of protective gear in the midst of the river surrounded by rocks.

Seems like CAT is going through some tough shit right now but they will make it through this with some endurance. Or she will try at least. I don't see an end in the scry just CAT trudging along a path to salvation.

What does M feel about me?
>>
>>19011128
Not that anon, but hey, are you up for another trade?
>>
>>19011128
Was taking a shower. I'll start.
>>
>>19011128
Star
The Moon reversed
Queen of Pentacles reversed

Desirable but unapproachable, is the going line. Would like to have you, but butterflies get in the way, quite clinically. Attempts will be made in the future, have to catch them when you see them, otherwise this person will tend to recede, not wanting embarrassment.
>>
>>19011176
Oh, forgot to mention Knight of Swords (the attempts), and Four of Cups reversed/Nine of Swords reversed (representing the recede).
>>
>>19011176
>>19011180
But yes, also pulled Ace of Cups and Ten of Pentacles, indicating that when it does get started it should be ideal. Person has a great outwork on the potential of you two, anyways.
>>
Can anyone please do a reading? I don't have a tarot deck so I can't trade, I just really want to know if my future will get any better?
>>
>>19011213
Welcome The New

Change can be exciting, bringing you opportunities for joy, learning, and success. This card indicates that you may have been anxious in the face of newness. You are reassured, though, that this change will bring many blessings for everyone involved. Although it may occur differently than how you would have scripted it, all is in Divine and perfect order.

Have faith that you’ll know what to do in each moment. Trust that your needs will be provided for every step of the way, as long as you follow your inner guidance. Allow yourself to feel excited about this change, and approach it with a spirit of adventure!
Keep your head up! Things will get better.
Take care anon! I"M ROOTING FOR YOU <3
>>
>>19011234
If you are doing readings, can i get a general one please?
>>
Trading one reading
What is E thinking when he looks at me?
>>
I'll be offering readings for a bit. Give me your age, gender & sun sign for tarot reading.
>>
>>19011269
I'm not supposed to divine, but... ah why not.
Decisions

You drew this card because you’re wrestling with a decision and are unsure which way to go. Your Divine guidance has been attempting to show you the best path, so you already have the answer in your heart. Deep down, you know the right direction. Yet, fears are holding you back from taking action based on this wise resolution. This card reminds you to trust your inner knowingness and ask yourself: Which path brings me closer to my life purpose? What would Love do in this situation?

Sometimes this card appears because you’ve been avoiding making a necessary decision. If so, you are being reminded that not making a decision is a decision— since you’ve decided to allow things to remain the same. Similarly, if you’re trying to choose between two options, there may very well be a better third option for you.
Ok I wont do anymore.
>>
>>19011296
What is E thinking when he looks at me?
Female
Gemini
>>
>>19011296
What does Ronan think of me
Virgo
Fem
>>
>>19011296
21 years
male
sun: aries, vedic: pisces,chinese: rat

I'm going to have a relationship with the girl that I'm interested in? If so, what steps should I take to make it durable?
>>
>>19011300
Why shouldn't you divine?
>>
>>19011301
Age 19
>>
>>19010766
General love? Thanks champ.
>>
>>19010635
Someone trade with me?
>>
>>19011296
General love?
>Leo
>male
>21
>>
>>19011319
Because the demon who controls me wont let me.
BWAHAHA just kidding. I read a lot on Friday and Satuday. Readings really burned me out so im taking a break.
>>
>>19011296

Female
Pisces
Will this year get any better at all?
>>
>>19011296
male
Gemini
Romance situation
>>
>>19011296
21, male , libra
anything
>>
>>19011301
First, I'll start with a significator card. Then I'll get into the reading proper. Your significator's the page of swords. To me & according to what I get from the card, you're the kind of young lady who still looks at unfinished problems from the past with apprehension, not realising fully that you have the tools necessary to deal with them & just move forward. But, you do have both feet planted firmly in the ground.

Knight of ups, 6 of cups & Justice.

I see here that he thinks highly of you. You're friends, it's clear to me that you are, but it's also clear that he looks back & wishes that he made a move towards you. However, the future may possibly be met with judgmental attitudes, either from him or from you. My advice here is for you to take your time with him, the two of you concentrating on forming a stronger friendship that's less casual & more meaningful, with open communication.

>>19011308
Your significator's the page of coins. This card tells me that you're down-to-earth, but you have the tendency to only concentrate on the issues you feel are at hand, while ignoring all other surrounding issues. This said, it's possible for you to do so because much of your surroundings are quite peaceful (I should hope they are).

Ronan also thinks highly of you, but not simply that; I see he loves you for the type of person you are. Temperance 2 of cups & 3 of coins. I sincerely hope that my reading's accurate in this case because it shows me he genuinely wants to work with you to make a working relationship, founded on friendship. He likes you now, but he's also working towards being a better man for you. There may be quarrels between you, but he understands & accepts his responsibilities. So please, if there's any advice I can give you, it's to be understanding that he has his flaws & that he's the type of person who tries to work them out.

>>19011311
You're next. Just sit tight & let me get sorted first from all the demands I'm getting.
>>
>>19011326
Dammit someone offer me a trade.
>>
>>19011349
Haha I'm >>19011308
I dont talk to him very often, I find him very attractive. Lets hope this is true!
>>
>>19011368
Hmm what do you use? I might bite
>>
File: B7hPLN3.jpg (163KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
B7hPLN3.jpg
163KB, 1365x2048px
>>19011296
27 male Pisces

What is my long term future?
>>
Requesting a read, my apologies for the decidedly mundane nature of it. Appreciate any help and can provide detailed feedback as necessary.

I really just would like some advice on how to progress with this situation, that may have been developing for years now. My emotional and mental faculties are pretty shattered right now, and I don't believe I can be trusted to make the best possible decisions for everyone involved.
>>
>>19011383

If it helps, F/Capricorn/25
>>
>>19011383
You're stronger than you think. You need to make yourself lighter. As soon as you do, you'll move onto brighter tomorrows. This isn't directly dependent on the people around you.
>>
>>19011301
>>19011349
Thank you but I haven't spoken to him out of saying "hello". Can it be interpreted any other way?
>>
>>19011311
>>19011327
Your significator's the knight of wands; according to this, you're the type of person who gets in a lot of heat because of how emotionally driven you are. And often times, it unseats your logic & you fal into the dust. You need a tough skin to get you through your conflicts.

BUT

Your Chinese sign being a rat tells me of a darker side to yourself, one that's very aloof at best & quite hostile & selfish at worst. And it shows in the cards, unfortunately. The 7 of swords, the Hermit & the 2 of cups. A relationship may come, but if you remain who you are, bitter towards all the things that have crossed your life path, your future relationship won't last long. You have a problem with passing blame on others, even if it's not their fault; this is something you need to work on yourself, to be able to let go of the notion that you're infallible. Of course, I hope I'm wrong & that these cards don't bare any truth about your character, but if they do, you need to work out your flaws first, or else they'll surface in the worst possible way & harm those you love.

>>19011327
You also carry the same significator as the reading above. Mind you, your outlook appears to be more positive in love.

I drew the Sun, 6 of swords & the10 of coins.

It seems that things may go from good to bad in time, that you may end up going through a serious problem in life that you can't really escape from. But it seems as well that there's light at the end of the tunnel, not to say that you'll come out unscathed, but you will come out on top & meet someone who takes friendship & commitment seriously.

>>19011332
Your significator's the page of cups, an optimistic young lady who holds matters of the heart in high regard, no matter what turbulence happens around her. And one who's courageous enough to stay within this, if only it would die down.

And it will. I see the 4 of cups, Justice & the 8 of coins, which speaks of getting a new career in good time. I'll continue soon.
>>
>>19011395
Thank you. I respectfully disagree because I have been (by all objective counts) making extremely immature and thoughtless choices on a whim. But thank you for the advice.

I do agree that the people around a grown person have less to do with their development than that person's own willpower and maneuverability.
>>
>>19011332
As I was saying, you'll find a new job. You may not be satisfied over the things you're going through now, you may even be feeling destitute & even abandoned, but you have qualities within yourself as a resilient young lady that will be bound to get you an employment contract, as I see it. So be strong & never give up faith in yourself for all your qualities.

>>19011335
>>19011336
>>19011376
I'll get to you guys soon. I just need to catch up on any feedback I'm getting.

>>19011372
i sincerely hope this is true for you. Remember that the future isn't written in stone & the cards can only tell so much.

>>19011398
Yes, it can be. It can be interpretted as detachment & fear from his part, that keeps him from communicating with you, perhaps because of something bad that happened to him in the past.

Anyways, I need to go for a quick bit before I do more readings.
>>
>>19011420
Thank you for the read! I'm not sure if you're looking for feedback - I have no alcohol or chemical dependency issues (I don't take anything of those natures), unless you count the occasional McDonald's craving that I've been trying to cut down on heh.

Perhaps in some metaphorical sense, I do need to detox from negative influences, which I have been attempting to do. Right now I'm mostly preoccupied with dealing with a somewhat unforeseen situation (romantic) that has been hurtful to me.
>>
>>19011296
Male
Sun in Leo 12th house
Can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>19011406

>which speaks of getting a new career in good time

I truly hope so, it's been a long few months. Thank you.
>>
>>19011300
Sorry for late reply but thanks
>>
>>19011406
>f1rst one

so the answer is yes,but if I keep bitter the relationship wont long last? personaly i dont think im bitter, acctualy I think im too docile with people in general and that is what harms me.

so the answer is yes?
>>
>>19011409
That's probably what it is. You need to lose your guilt or shame or whatever you're harboring. You need to make yourself lighter, i.e. get over those feelings in order to move forward. Acknowledge your mistakes and move on. Guilt will only keep you in this space longer.
>>
>>19011457
I sincerely hope you get something. In all honesty, I'm in this myself. And I wish you all the best & only the best in your hunt.

>>19011460
The answer's a clear yes. Just be careful; that kind of talk with calling yourself too docile... This sounds like the beginning of some bitterness.

I'll get to reading you guys soon. I'm not taking anymore new querents until I get my work done.

>>19011335
>>19011336
>>19011376
>>19011448
You four will be my next querents.
>>
>>19011484
Cool thanks
>>
>>19011296
Male
Libra

Will everything be alright
>>
>>19011484
>This sounds like the beginning of some bitterness.

hohoho thats TRUE. I'll meditate on your words anyway. thanks
>>
File: Hair6.jpg (27KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hair6.jpg
27KB, 280x320px
>>19011296
Male
Aries

Can i get a future career reading, bro? I have a few options open, but don't know what to do.
>>
>>19011493
>Will everything be alright
It's only just begun!
>>
>>19011296
26/f/cancer, relationship? love?
>>
>>19011509
I foresaw that you could very well wind up to be one of the pioneers in introducing recreation use of a new class of drugs that you will coin as "poopedelics" which is in fact a bioentheo mycorganic psychedelic hallucinogen

You will be one of the biggest producer/exporters of butthash worldwide and will live off a good empire for the rest of your life
>>
>>19011296

Male
Gemini

How can I get back on the right path?
>>
>>19011296
Male
Scorpio
A general for this year, ty
>>
>>19011296
Male
Aries
Is she going to try to contact me again?
>>
File: 1453507458275.png (179KB, 375x271px) Image search: [Google]
1453507458275.png
179KB, 375x271px
>>19011296
M
Sagittarius
Can you tell me where to start with her? I think the time's about right.
>>
>>19011335
Your significator's the King of swords. You sit on your thrown like a towering canyon over your domain, victorious & finally feeling at peace, even though the storm clouds still loom. You're in control; remember this.

Romance-wise, the situation is pretty mediochre according to the cards. The Lovers, the Moon & the 8 of swords. Confusion reigns supreme here, I can see; it's like an internal struggle after a previous relationship, where you feel that there's two sides to you that need to be reconciled with. And at that, you're also feeling emotionally clouded from the solution you need to take here.

So here's my advice. This is something I've been told to do as well & I know it's tough to do (I've tried & I'm still trying); learn to let go of the past & forgive yourself for all the things that you feel you've done. It's not entirely your fault, the events of the past. You're not entirely to blame & you're actually a better man for having admitted fault & wanting to improve yourself. Remember; you're in control; you just don't see it clearly.

>>19011336
Anything? Do you mean a general reading?

>>19011376
You're encapsulated in the knight of cups. You're the kind of person who logically wants to move forward & progress, yet have fears over the small obstacles that stand in your path.

The Devil, 4 of swords & 6 of wands.

Seems to me that you're going through a tough time here, something you may feel is sinister in some way & you're just trying to relax from it. But honestly, that won't go away unless you face things head-on & if the cards are right, you won't fail.

>>19011448
Your significator's the knight of wands, the kind of person who's driven by emotion, which often unseats logic & burns you when you make a mistake.

Seems like this is with regards to career & I see Judgement, 7 of cups & 9 of coins. This tells me something good's going to happen in spite of any hardships at work. To be continued.
>>
>>19011296
>male
>capricorn

Am i doing the right thing in college?
>>
>>19011448
Continuing, you may feel like you're not performing up to your employer's needs, but you are & they see this. So expect good things at work; your bosses see how hard you work, even though you may not feel it.

>>19011509
>>19011517
>>19011556
>>19011567
>>19011579
>>19011583
>>19011589
You guys are going to all be my last querents for the night, before I quit.
>>
>>19011296
May I receive a reading as to why my fortune in social sphere, personal abilities, and physical health seems incredibly poor? Especially the health. I swear it's like trying to fight a hydra, and everything I fix (weight, stomach issues) even naturally seems to spawn a new set of problems. But luck in general, maybe.

Female, Cap, 25
>>
>>19011594
>You guys are going to all be my last querents for the night, before I quit.

Cheers bro.
>>
>>19011599
Okay, np
>>
Trading
>>
>>19011605
Query?
>>
>>19011607
Trying to improve communication with a girl. I'm male, obviously. Yours?
>>
>>19011609
What's your query?
>>
>>19011296
male
gemini

career reading?
>>
anyone wanna trade? i wanna know about the future between me and my boyfriend. i can do tarot.
>>
>>19011628
>>19011493
If the query is too retarded as it was I should clarify that what means everything to me is not much desu
>>
>>19011509
Your significator's the knight of wands. The kind of person who's emotionally driven & who often gets in a lot of heat when mistakes are made, where your emotions unseat your logic.

Death, 8 of wands & ace of cups

This is odd for a career reading because, in spite of your career options being plentiful, it speaks of emotional stagnation & confusion, wondering why you made the choices that you have. My advice for you is to find a balance in your career; don't look for the jobs that pay so high, yet have shitty environments. And don't go for the low-paying jobs that can't feed you. Find the middle-tier job that keeps you emotionally stable as well.

>>19011517
The Page of cups; a young woman who holds matters of the heart with high esteem, no matter how much turbulence surrounds her & who has the tendency to stay within turbulent surroundings, rather than leaving them.

And sadly, I see loyalty & misery both. the 3 of wands, 5 of coins & the Tower. When you fall in love, you're going to fall hard & you're going to really miss seeing the flaws in the man you choose to be with, until those flaws cause issues in his life & risk dragging you down because of how compassionate you are when in love. Remember to never, EVER carry another person's cross for them, or else it will weigh on you along with your own cross. Learn to simply walk beside him, hand in hand, or else the relationship will crumble with your emotions.

>>19011556
The knight of swords, the kind of person whose logic takes the reigns in spite of his emotions, to near destructive points, risking harm to yourself emotionally as well as logically.

And I see the Fool, the 8 of cups & queen of coins. To be able to get on the right path, you need to stop being naive about your abilities; you're illuding yourself if you think that you can do this alone. You need to walk away from this notion & the problems that keep you stagnant. And the best way to do this is to seek counsel from a mother figure.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
>>19011663
>This is odd for a career reading because, in spite of your career options being plentiful, it speaks of emotional stagnation & confusion, wondering why you made the choices that you have. My advice for you is to find a balance in your career; don't look for the jobs that pay so high, yet have shitty environments. And don't go for the low-paying jobs that can't feed you. Find the middle-tier job that keeps you emotionally stable as well.

Hard choices man, i was looking for a high paying job but me and a friend and very interested in starting a company, which we know might have a slight chance of success since everyone needs Armed guards. And armed guard that are all ex Military.

Though i was also thinking hard on becoming a police officer.

Fuck.
>>
>>19011662
This is a dumb question. Of course everything will be alright at the end. I'm assuming you want an answer on something specific.

Ask me that instead?
>>
>>19011619
I see a talk show host on a stage holding a rose in his hand. He is waving it around in place of a microphone.

Instead of wanting to say what you really want to say to her, you have to say things that will get her on her sweet side. It doesn't have to be extremely mushy or even romantic gestures since the flower was a light pink. Just say what she wants to hear. Talk show hosts have to say what they say in order to get the audience on their good side.

Does C hold any romantic interest in me? Will he make a move?
>>
>>19011567
The knight of cups; you look forward to progress, yet your emotions keep you from it because of fears over the small obstacles.

5 of swords, the Star & the Hermit. This tells me that there will be opportunity from possible problems or disasters waiting for you & a new beginning will come out of it, possibly in the way of career. It will involved losing a social life, I feel.

>>19011579
I think not. I don't think I need to look into your characteristics or do a proper reading, but I have a bad feeling that she cut you off. And usually, when people cut others off, it's not because they want to, but rather because they feel they need to. Out of their own pain. But to this, if she's someone you love, my advice to you is to keep yourself open to them if they ever reach out to you. They may have cut you off, but if they ever approach you back (which isn't likely,) reach out to them.

>>19011583
I also don't feel that needs a reading, honestly. If you feel the time is right, then the time is right. So long as you feel you've established a strong bond in terms of friendship, that's when you begin to open up to each other & that's when you become more forthcoming about your emotions.
>>
>>19011701
I'm the last one of your reading list, please, don't forget me. :3
>>
>>19011679
Met someone and Im more fond of them than I thought I was capable of feelin. Its a big milestone for me..

Same time Ive heard you need to know someone for six months to really know them and its been like half of that

How are things gonna be senpai
>>
>>19011296
Male
Sagittarius
What happens if I stay with k?
>>
>>19011589
And your significator's the knight of coins. You're someone who logically looks towards the future with worry over any loss of prosperity in life, even though your emotional side enjoys the prosperity that you see now.

I don't think I need to do a full reading for this, honestly, but I will give you advice here, based on the significator card. Follow your heart. You're afraid of whether or not you're doing the right thing in college, when there's no such thing as right or wrong when it comes to choosing the career you desire. It's a matter of choosing something you know that you'd love to do, sticking with it to the end & knowing if you actually enjoyed it. Don't just blindly go into a course that your parents told you to, or that you feel the only motivation is money. Do something that you feel you'd love to do for as long as you're employed & understand as well, that people can still change careers multiple times over the course of their lives.

>>19011599
>>19011651
>>19011714
I've already established my last querents unfortunately, so if you're still around, I really hope that you can ask another reader to help you out. I'll be looking through any feedback now.
>>
Available for tarot readings during the next hour. Requests accepted/denied at the readers discretion.

Guidelines:

>No binary answer queries (yes/no etc)
>No Death queries
>No foreveralone next/future partner queries
>No vague/unintelligible/etc queries
>One question/concern per request
>140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number Between 1 and 99 (Excluding 1 and 99)
>A Color and a Geometric Shape:
>A Favorite Thing:
>Query:
>>
>>19011690
>2 of Cups vs 10 of Wands
The Empress, 4 of Cups, The Moon rev, 6 of Cups

Ya, it looks like he sees you as more of a friend. He feels comfortable around you and likes you as a person, but there's just no spark there. It looks like you may be throwing out some signs, but he just doesn't catch them because he's not really looking for them. It's also likely that his head is elsewhere at the moment. Honestly, everything in the actual progression portion of the spread screams that nothing romantic is going to occur between the two of you.
>>
>>19011723
>11
>green/circle
>code
What can you tell me about my career? honestly i don't know if i am lost
>>
>>19011723

Orange Diamond
I love starting a good book for the first time.

What sort of improvements can I expect in my skillset over the next year or so and how will I feel about them?
>>
>>19011723
>>A Number Between 1 and 99 (Excluding 1 and 99)
>>A Color and a Geometric Shape:
Blue
>>A Favorite Thing:
Music
>>Query:
What happens if I stay(living wise) where I am now?
>>
>>19011712
Things aren't as good as you think they are. Expect a block and possible a sudden end soon (within months). You will be on more solid ground then something better will come along.
>>
>>19011720
>I've already established my last querents unfortunately, so if you're still around, I really hope that you can ask another reader to help you out. I'll be looking through any feedback now

It's all good. Have a good night/day!
>>
>>19011723
Red, pentagon
My old woodland BDU cap
Why do I feel the need/compulsion to stay away from people outside of work?
>>
>>19011723
Red starburst
Strawberry shortcake
I keep getting indicators about money coming to me soon. I also am getting vaguer indicators about love on the horizon. I'm just wondering if pursuing one will lead to the other or if I need to pursue each separately.

Thanks.
>>
>>19011675
Well, I can tell you since my family has had a military past; if you're ex-military, you need to know how to equip yourselves for a civilian environment & to understand fully the laws behind self-defence & excessive force (aside from protecting yourselves properly with training). If you're in America, you know lots of people will have easy access to army surplus & they won't give a shit about laws, even though you'll have to, whereas being a police officer will at least bring about better benefits for you & your family. These are all things you need to consider.

>>19011715
I'm sorry to hear that. But as you can see from my reading & your own actions, you could only imagine how she feels after you cut her off. Mindfulness in a relationship is something all parties need to practice. I wish you well on your future relationships.

>>19011739
Thanks. I hope my readings have helped everyone & I apologise to all those I've missed, as well as those people who haven't felt satisfied by my readings. Take care & have a good night, /div/.

And happy Mother's day to all the ladies of /div/. Best wishes to you all.
>>
>>19011738
Wha

I didnt think they were that good. Block as in theyll block me on msg apps kind of thing ;___;

Also what cardz
>>
>>19011701
first read here, ty anon for the advice
>>
>>19011723

Purple pentagon
The feel of hard acceleration in a car

How can I feel genuinely confident in life, I feel like I'm just a fraud on the inside even though on the outside it appears like I know what I'm doing?
>>
File: demiaus.jpg (34KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
demiaus.jpg
34KB, 340x270px
What /div/ thing about the decj deviant moon deck?
>>
>>19011842
Nobody speaks for /div/ as a whole. We each have our own individual tastes when it comes to tarot decks.

My personal preferences are for Rider-Waite and Golden Dawn. I'm not a fan of artistic decks as I find they tend to lose much of the meanings that Rider-Waite actually has.
>>
>>19011723
pink heart
>A Favorite Thing:
The moments in life where all there is is peace. No fears, no worries, no past, no future. Just the peaceful now.
>Query:
I miss my ex boyfriend so much. I miss him more each day. There was so much potential, so much promise, so much closeness and love... What will become of me now that we're not together?
>>
when will i find my true love?
>>
>>19011723
77 / green / hexagon / soft fabric / Query: money, will my biz generate good profits to live well?
>>
File: IMG_0386.jpg (434KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
434KB, 1000x666px
>>19011723
>>A Color and a Geometric Shape:
Black cylinder
>>A Favorite Thing:
Being out in the Great Plains, nothing in sight, very little stimulation
>>Query:
This may sound dumb but to me it is a big deal in trying to find a partner and my everyday interaction with people, should I shave my beard?
>>
>>19011663
>>19011556

Ty for the read, sounds like me, logical to a fault. I know I really need someone to confide in, I didn't really have a safe home growing up, never got to go to my mother with problems and stuff, I didn't get to have that relationship I see other people got to have. She tried, but she had her own shit she hadn't dealt with, and then instead of sorting it out, she'd just get drunk and take it out on me.

Like I want to trust people and someone in that role, but there's just so much hurt & blockage there I don't even how to start :/. Maybe I should try and find a therapist or something.
>>
>>19011723
Orange star
>A Favorite Thing:
Flowers
>Query:
I took invited my mom over today to have someone read her tarot cards. Basically everything pointed to marriage instability, abuse, and infidelity as well as willful ignorance. Before the reading she would talk about divorce, and death a lot. After the reading was the first time in at least 15 years where I've seen her truly happy. Should I be more concerned now, or relieved?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19012172
what you need
>>
File: slipperman.jpg (52KB, 400x492px) Image search: [Google]
slipperman.jpg
52KB, 400x492px
30/m need career advice BADLY!
>>
>>19012184
Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>19011918

I couldn't figure out when your true love is happening you're going to maybe have a short relationship in september and october but it won't end well due to your struggling self esteem and fear of the unknown. Almost every month for a year is just you struggling with impulse control and self esteem and not being able to find balance in your life.
>>
>>19012214
can you tell me a reading like this please?
>>
>>19012217
true love or general love reading for the year?
>>
Trading. Let me know if you want to read love, money, or occult.
>>
>>19012177
Still around?

>>19012225
I'll trade. I'll do a love reading.

What do I have to do, to finish this project by the end of the month? I feel like vehicle for recursive looping.
>>
>>19012225
I'll offer you a reading with runes.

Any idea about my next girlfriend, looks personality etc.
>>
>>19012232
>Still around?
Yes. What do you need muh friend?
>>
>>19012221
I'll trade you for reading about love. A general love reading for the summer.
>>
>>19012235
You didn't specify love, money, or occult. I can read all three with runes. Can you?
>>
>>19012236
Uh...

I'd like to know if this next major action is where I make my career pit-stop. Been trucking for awhile. Tell me some things that will happen.
>>
>>19012221
I'll trade you for a love reading for this summer.
>>
>>19012252
I can give that a shot. Brb
>>
>>19012250
Oh shit sorry I was tired. which one do you prefer personally you already know my query?
>>
>>19012249
>>19012256
Wait, are these both the same person? Either way, I don't need a trade. I can just do it.
>>
>>19012221
ggeneral love reading for this year please. im ronery will I find someone
>>
>>19012266
Sorry I double posted by accident didn't realize it at first.
>>
>>19012264
For runes? Reconstruct the energetic line between the failed ritual and the person whose interference caused it to fail.

I'll scry your next girlfriend right after you do.
>>
>>19012277
>I'll scry your next girlfriend right after you do.

sloppy seconds
>>
>>19012289
That's my new slang.
>>
>>19012252
So no, this isn't where you make your pit-stop. The very first card I pulled was Five of Pentacles, which pretty much indicates to me that this "pit-stop" is going to end up being a rather difficult time in your career. I asked for advice for you, pulled the Eight of Wands, which isn't really a big picture card, but it calls for rapid change. It CAN represent figurative rapid change, but often refers to the literal like air travel, having enthusiasm to press forward, looking to what is ahead and taking action to get there, etc..
So why does this happen:
Three of Cups reversed, Ten of Wands, Ace of Pentacles.
To me this looks like possibly some work connections aren't working out. Perhaps things aren't falling into place as they should and someone is giving you a hard time, making it incredibly difficult to make the best out of this pit-stop. The final reason listed here is Ace of Pentacles, which definitely has a correlations to the Eight of Wands from the previous spread that you see new opportunities on the horizon they drive you forward to move on from this pit-stop as quickly as possible.
Was there anything else?
>>
>>19012277
>Reconstruct the energetic line between the failed ritual and the person whose interference caused it to fail

Ehwaz inverted, Isa, Tyr inverted

Okay so someone interfered with the ritual because they either felt their opinion was not considered with much weight or they felt cheated some how. Like there was an argument/disagreement. I am getting a vibe that this person if a very passive-aggressive person by nature, they are a coward and do not like direct conflict. The person also seems to have a little regret for doing so. They feel this way because they think they might have overreacted and now they feel guilt for doing so, or more likely because they are afraid of retribution for what they have done.

Are you part of a magic circle, like was this done as a group ceremony. If so I am getting the vibe that this person is trying hard to remain hidden I would advise playing detective and see if anyone is gossiping about you, if they are then that person is likely the one responsible.

I'm sorry if that doesn't spell it out all the way for you, I am better at general reading specifics makes it a little harder for me.
>>
>>19012310
That's good.

Your query?
>>
>>19012313
I want to know if I will travel to see the person I love in the next few months, and how they would react if I asked them about trying to meet up in the next couple of months
>>
File: 1415641381565.jpg (946KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415641381565.jpg
946KB, 1920x1080px
I have a $5 tarot deck and the book it came with. Anyone feel lucky?

>Name/sigil/color/something
>query
>an obscure fact you find interesting
>>
>>19012317
I get maybes for both. I see it's possible that you travel, even though it isn't immediately available. Depends on the amount of effort you put into it and her.

I got Queen of Cups reversed and Three of Swords for her reaction, but it's fear more than anything, of actually interacting with you and wondering how you are. It's comfortable (and easy, frankly) to interact as you are now, but a lot of anxiety for more than that. I certainly got Ace of Wands and other good stuff afterwards, so it's really about lulling her doubt.
>>
>>19012333
Black
What do I have to do, to finish this project by the end of the month? I feel like vehicle for recursive looping.
Jet fuel, steel beams.
>>
>>19012333
Blue
Love general
Asians are generally better with mathematics because the characters of their language is based off of pictographs
>>
>>19012338
Thanks. Totally relevant to the relationship currently. I think I have some decent leverage right now though.
>>
>>19012333
>Colour
Black
>Query
What becomes of us?
>Obscure fact
There's two towns in Canada called Dildo and Placentia.
>>
>>19012312
>Are you part of a magic circle, like was this done as a group ceremony
No, not at all. I paid someone to perform the ritual for me because I needed someone disconnected from it.

>>19012235
>next girlfriend
Roundish face, slight tan. I can't tell if that's her natural skin color or she actively tans. Her hair seems sort of stringy and thin, light brown with hints of blonde, likely dyed. Brown eyes, smiles a lot. I see what appears to be a fair environment or a carnival. Her voice is slightly squeaky, but not very high-pitched. She's light-hearted and laughs a lot, smile on her face constantly. She has a close best friend, but she doesn't have too many friends other than her.

The decorations in her room don't suggest any strong interest in anything in particular. Let's see...looking at her laptop, she's looking at an ad for an event. I see horses, I think. She might be fond of going to events like the aforementioned fair/carnival in general. The music in her room sounds like pop music, nothing I can identify. I think that's all I can get on her without getting invasive. Good luck.

>>19012232
My bad, I missed yours. I'll take a love reading. I'm a male with a specific female in mind, complicated situation.
>>
Trading.
What's her purpose? She's having bad intentions?
>>
>>19012333
Nice trips
Red
General reading for the next few months
The Codex Seraphinianus, an encyclopedia of of some sort of parallel world written in a language that not even the author can decipher.
>>
>>19012333
blue
will the agency find me a job soon?
there are 3 games in the earthbound series
>>
>>19012273
>Six of Swords
>Six of Staffs reversed
>King of Swords
not looking so good. It seems it'll just be a lot of the usual moping from the bad times you've had previously and thus causing you to shy away from possible relationships since you've been burned so much. Here's some advice: those things were in the past, this is now. Try to repeat that to yourself now and then and make sure your mind doesn't wander off into unrealistic fantasies.

>>19012271
Very soon. Like fucking really soon. The cards say it's coming to an end and you'll find some happiness in the Taurus and Gemini Sun. So pretty fucking soon. It seems to be good as well.

In the Libra Sun, you get the Five of Cups. I've never really seen this in a love reading but I'm going to assume that it means the relationship doesn't really work out.

Then there's some kind of aspect that happens next. Maybe some kind of open relationship or a break? Maybe you just start having random fuckbuddies after the relationship fails.

After that, it all goes to shit and then you become /r9k/ and basically mope.
>>
>>19012271
oh, I also want to add that the entire outcome of your love year will be "Strength". Which makes sense because hory shit
>>
>>19012372
>>19012372
Purpose:
ace of wands
Intentions:
nine of cups, knight of wands, two of pentacles

Her purpose is to light a fire within you, and her intentions are not bad. She wants to have fun, she wants to see you have fun, and she intends for you two to fulfill a primal need within each other. Don't expect things to stay this way long. Wands are pretty unstable energy especially paired with a card like nine of cups, which is about gratifications, desires coming true, etc.. It doesn't mean anything bad is going to happen between you two, just that she will be more of an experience than anything.

Just tell me if I will have a romantic relationship with my ex ever again
>>
>>19012333
1 is my numerology number
I'm feeling worthless. Will this feeling ease?
On shirts the buttons are on different sides depending on if it's shirt designed for females or males. No one is exactly sure how this habit evolved.
>>
>>19012371
>My bad, I missed yours. I'll take a love reading. I'm a male with a specific female in mind, complicated situation.

I got Queen of Swords and King of Cups, which seem to be easy indicators for the both of you.

Then Six of Cups reversed, The Moon reversed, Page of Pentacles, Seven of Cups, and The Tower reversed.

I would say that Six of Cups is the primary starter for everything else. A history (sharing a long-time relation) that can proc at unexpected times, in explicable ways. A lot of misinterpretation, of not even having a preliminary interpretation, even if it isn't mentioned when it occurs. So a lot is left bubbling under. I think the Tower reversed is really bad then, because awkward crossroads in your dynamic never get addressed, rather from passive-aggressive angles instead.

I got Emperor reversed for a solution, which I think is initiating the hard work of confronting that, even being stern with certain boundaries. But if they need to be crossed, then at least the fact of the boundary can be referred to, for less collateral.
>>
>>19012333
Yan
Hows my love life looking?
The Universe has been around for a couple billion years. Humanity only a couple thousand
>>
File: IMAGE.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>19012371
I take it shes not this girl? The one I was pursuing.
>>
>>19012347
Ace of Wands

Good news, success is in your future it seems! Creativity will see you through this, I think. Perhaps you're being perplexed by an unorthodox problem? Maybe it's time for an unorthodox solution.

>>19012353
Nine of cups, reversed

It seems delay is in your future, inflicted by an inflated interest in yours or someone elses well being. To protect your heart, for now, spend time concentrating on your humility. Be the "nice guy," and mean it.

>>19012358
The Wheel of Fortune

Seems like things are going to be just fine, m8

>>19012373
Ace of Pentacles, reversed

Summer can be a bummer. Just keep your head on straight, WATCH your finances, and be wary of any business dealings. When the hard times come, double down on saving and gaurding your wealth.

>>19012377
The Lovers, Reversed

I think you need to start exploring new avenues, if nothing comes up. As a factory whore, I fully understand the whole agency thing, but if they're dragging their feet, it's time to branch out.

>>19012406
>>19012406
No chance you'll do a trade? Love reading, regarding two females.
>>
is anyone reading? I really need some guidance. Please?
>>
>>19012427
I can read you. Give me your gender, age and query.
>>
>>19012232
>What do I have to do, to finish this project by the end of the month?
You / Project: The Hermit / The Devil
Internal / External Challenges: 4 of Cups / The Sun
Advice: Knight of Pentacles / Princess of Wands (reversed)
Outcome: The Chariot, supported by Knight of Swords and 8 of Pentacles

First of all, you've got this. You have everything you need to in order to succeed. That being said, you're prone to external distractions. It's not in the form of little things that come up, it's more in the form of fun things around you that tempt you to do them instead of working.

This begins with your inner mindset. Your mind is on something else right now, and you need to make a decision whether to deal with it quickly and let it be done with or simply to put it out of your mind. Either way, you need to become more obsessed with your project.

Very straightforward, keep your eyes on the prize. There's not going to be a magic bullet here. The only thing that really stands out is the external distractions. Imagine a guy who is trying to work, but there's a girl bugging him to come out with her and have some fun. This is the type of predicament you currently face and have to overcome. Resist the temptation to go do that fun thing. Buckle down. Work.

The outcome looks positive, and it reflects you taking control of the situation and getting your head in the game towards making your project happen.

And just a bit of advice: 9 to 5 schedules are for people who don't really want to get things done. Successful people don't have a concept of clocking out.

>>19012415
Definitely not her, but I would totally take that girl to the fair, if you know what I mean.
No, the one I saw isn't as attractive as that qt.
>>
>>19012398
Thanks for doing this reading for me. I appreciate it very much!
Okay time for my turn.
>Key, Moon, Heart, Mice, House
If you really wish for it, you need take an action. There is a possibility to hook up with this person once again. You can make it happen. There is something may stop you from getting happy overall. You can be very nervous and uncertain, but think about what you really need and want from this relationship. Besides these all insecurity it seems pretty okay. When you find answer inside you it will open you new door for you.
I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it.
>>
>>19012415

I would hold her against my beating anus as I pushed and shoved my loins, engorging her tender cheeks with excrement so mightily pungent as to taint her lips forever with my filth.

You would then be gifted a date with her at last, and as you finally plant your nervous first kiss upon her you would taste the feces of my deepest efforts stained upon her, infecting your lips with the humors of salmonella and escherichia coli as you involuntarily swallow, your nervous repsonse carrying my rectal children deep into your gut so that my florae may flourish inside you, eternally and irrevocably impregnated with my beneficial gut bacteria.
>>
>>19012430
>isn't as attractive

I swear the more time I spend on /x/ the bleaker the future becomes lol.
>>
>>19012333

Nice trips
>Color/something
Purple Pentagon
>Query
How can I find some kind of purpose? I feel like I'm lost, just drifting through life
>Obscure Fact
Female Kangaroos have 3 vaginas
>>
>>19012333
Em
Anything good coming in my future with the guy I love?
Dogs sweat through their paws.
>>
>>19012429
male
is stash gonna be the mother of my kid(s)?
>>
>>19012456
anyone with a working reproductive system can be the mother of your kids. what matters is if they want them and if they're good parents
>>
>>19012456
Sadly, no.

The 6 of swords, the Fool and 7 of wands soeaks of conflict between you and stash, stemming from very foolish and ignorant things between you two.
>>
>>19012333
Josh

Will I find love at my college?

Egyptian women use to stuff Crocodile dung up their snatch as a contraceptive.
>>
>>19012333
Richard.
Do I have a higher purpose that I'm unaware of?
Turtles will overeat and die early if not taken care of properly.
>>
>>19012456

Purpose:
Six of Wands

Intentions:
Seven of Cups, Queen of Swords, Five of Pentacles.

She thinks of you as an insertion which is not wide enough yet is too extensive and long, therefore prodding against her cervix painfully without expanding upon her widths in the way she seeks. She bleeds internally for you as you penetrate within her, violating her depths like a raping, rasping tentacle of disgusting lust as she begs to the gods for you to satisfy her for her needs and not just ravaging her for your own. The child she births is one of deep resentment as she recalls her abuse at the hands of her father while she looks into your beady emotionless eyes as you climax solely for your own personal gain.
>>
>>19012403
Two of pentacles, reversed

Be careful of finding value in other's opinions of you. I think you're vulnerable right now, and might be hurt by investing yourself in other's opinion of you. Focus on you, buddy.

>>19012412
Page of Swords

Looks like you could use a little help. Advice never hurts, and with the right mentor, I think your love life is about to take a step forward in the right direction.

>>19012448
Eight of Pentacles

Seems as though something is just around the corner--material, yes, but it gives you the drive to continue down the path to something that fulfils you. Take that chance, bud!

>>19012451
Five of Wands

Some challenging times are ahead. Not necissarily a negative thing, but be steadfast and thorough. Sucess comes to those that fight for it.

>>19012475
Page of Wands, reversed

Seems like you must be wary of what others tell you. College still has that gossipy vibe that you had in HS, and it's important to just trust your instincts, and not necissarily what is said to you.

>>19012478
Ace of Swords

Short answer: Yes. Long answer: You'll fight for your place, but after long battles and heavy losses, you'll spawn your own little empire of success and happiness. Keep plugging, and you'll find yourself in the middle of something great.

No chance anyone can give me a reading too?
>>
>>19012429
ok. thanks. i am 38, male.

my query has to do with people very important to me. one person in particular. first the one person, what can i expect now that we are in touch again? and the rest of the people, my family, surrounding this crisis, when will they get in touch? are they still holding a grudge? what can i do.

let me know if you need anything else. i really appreciate it, ive been trying to get a reading for awhile. thank you.
>>
So, my life has been relatively boring as of late. do i ever get to do something wild/crazy/interesting? like go on an awesome road trip with my friends, or meet someone in an unexpected place. typical movie stuff, i know. i just wanna know if that stuff could happen to me.
>>
>>19012493
>she recalls her abuse at the hands of her father
lel this is too much bs
>>
>>19012333
Blue
How will things turn out with her and I
Hairy fingers is a genetically dominant trait
>>
>>19012514
>Two of pentacles, reversed
Thank you for your advice! I think you have pretty much nailed my current situation and feelings. I'll try to do my best and not to rely to much on others, but frankly, that's something I'm trying to do in all may life. I guess it comes in waves and now it feels worse than other times.

Thank you again! I really appreciate your words.
>>
>>19012442
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see your post. It was helpful. :)
>>
>>19012456
well fuck. someone just comes and steals that. /div/ is just as cancerous as everyone thinks I guess. Thanks anon, much appreciated.
>>
>>19012560
since someone came and stole the generous offer of a read from me while I was in the shower, is there anyone else thatd be willing to help me? Query is here: >>19012520
>>
>>19012540
>>19012540
Eight of Wands

Success is on the horizon. Common ground is the key to happiness sometimes, and it looks like you two have something that binds you together. I think y'all are gonna be fine.

>>19012541
Hey man, I've been there. Just remember that when you start to take care of your feelings, life moves much easier. They say learning to forgive an enemy is hard, but I find loving oneself harder. Don't be too rough on yourself, alright?

>>19012560
Make it one cohesive question, and I'll answer it for you. If it makes you feel any better, nobody gave me a reading yet either.
>>
>>19012568
yeah no worries, im just being salty. cohesive question.

what can i expect going forward regardimg A, who is now talking to me again, and my family?
>>
File: 1988_2014-durer-kdd.jpg (644KB, 773x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1988_2014-durer-kdd.jpg
644KB, 773x1023px
>>19012520
I see something really wrong here.

>Are they still holding a grudge

The Knight of swords, Death and the Devil tell me that they're not the ones holding the grudge here. On top of that, the cards also tell me things will get worse for your family's situation and yours, before they get better.

This is very scary to see in the cards too. Reminds me of pic related. All I see is self-initiated depretion, stagnation and hate from your end of things. I sincerely hope I'm wrong about this reading, but all I can see is how you don't see the faults in your character... And this is why you'll be surrounded by ugliness until you accept the faults that you have and work to improve them.
>>
>>19012526
this is probably the most general question I've seen of all times and it even managed to be a damn yes/no question. You're probably going to live for fucking 50+ years and someone then has to figure out what events would be deemed as wild/crazy/interesting/"movie stuff" to you.

>Queen of Swords
>reversed Queen of Cups
>The Star

congrats, your life is going to be a Lifetime movie.
>>
>>19012584
sorry, it was a dumb question in hindsight. ill be more specific next time, i promise.
>>
what will the next girl i date look like?
>>
>>19012574
I pulled a two of cups. Not to say >>19012580 is wrong, but... I mean, maybe it'll work out? It says reconcilliation is in the future, but perhaps there's a long road to that moment. I say err to the side of caution.

I'll do three more readings, then I'm out.
>>
>>19012580
well, i guess thats why they walked away. i was diagnosed with depression and became suicidal and selfish, when i finally reached out to them it was too late, they had turned away. that was one year ago. since then id made strides to improve my mental health, i never wanted to burden the people i love, but in the end thats all i was. i barely survived. i reached out and apologized many times. they just ignored me. i dont understand this reading. i dont know what more i can possibly do to atone for how fucked up in the head i became.

thank you for taking the time to read me though.
>>
>>19012568
Blue anon here thats super senpai

Whats your query btw
>>
>>19012594
i had hoped. considering there is an ongoing family crisis with someone that i am helping out a lot and they haven't contacted me even regarding that doesnt make me hopeful. i appreciate the 2nd opinion nonetheless. thank you.
>>
>>19012592
Come on man. Don't be like that. It ain't how she looks, it's who she is.

>>19012606
Thanks man. I'm troubled by an ex. What's it going to be like for me and her down the road?
>>
>>19012622
>its who she is
so true anon. obvs no one wants horrible looking people. but it doesnt matter as much as people think. the person i love, someone called her a plain jane, said that i could do way better. maybe, but no one is her and she is really special and i will never stop loving her.
>>
>>19012622
dude im just curious. im not gonna reject her if shes not what i want. i just wanna know.
>>
>>19012599
It's alright.

My advice to you is to realise that you, in the end, are all you've got. You're your biggest supporter and you're ultimately the one who calls the shots on those things that you control in life. There are things we all wish we can control, but never could. And it's natural to feel upset about that, but we can only control the things that we can. And once those things are controlled, then all falls into place.
>>
>>19012588
it's just that there's so many events in one's life and our lives are fucking long. That's why the cards were so generic too. It was basically just a lot of "healing and turmoil and healing" because that's what life is. All of those things you talked about could actually happen if you just stepped out of your boundaries and did them. You don't need to fucking wait for prince charming to sweep you off your feet and do everything you hoped and dreamed for.
>>
>>19012631
I mean, I'm just a guy with a Barnes and Noble clearance deck, but I don't think you can get an answer through tarot.
>>
>>19012635
thats the big trick, isnt it? trying to let go of all the things you cannot control, especially other people. I got one of them back, and someone else never turned away, maybe thats good enough, I love them both dearly.
>>
>>19012639
yeah, you're right.i need to start doing more things, im too much of a basement dweller.
>>
>>19012641
fair enough, thanks for responding anyway, i appreciate it
>>
>>19012641
there are some ways of doing physical appearance in tarot but it's very shaky.
>>
>>19012333
Still reading?
Should I go to japan or china this summer
Fun fact: Pyrrhonism is an ancient greek adaptation of buddhism, focusing on achieving a state of ataraxia. Who knew ancient greece had india-weebs!
>>
hey, what will be my career and financial prospects in the future? im currently not too good with money, so im curious
>>
>>19012643
Then that's a good start. In time, you learn to make new friends, but you have to start somewhere.
>>
>>19012659
Nine of pentacles, reversed.

I'm thinking you need to spend a summer at home. Finances may be an issue, my friend. It's not obvious now, but things may change overnight.

Two more readings up for grabs.
>>
>>19012660
>Queen of Swords
>Six of Swords
>reversed Three of Pentacles

a veeeeeeery slow growth but you'll be learning through your mistakes. you're gonna be cracking a lot of eggs to make this omelette
>>
>>19012333
Orange
Which direction should I take my martial arts career
Chow yun fat, beyond learning the choreography for his movies, has never trained martial arts.
>>
>>19012622
Four of pentacles

Many good things, but visually this card always makes me uncomfortable. You should look at it and decide what it means for you
>>
>>19012684
Death, reversed

I'm thinking you might be holding yourself back, in some respect. Maybe you should seek to push for a greater change? I had giving advice on this, it seems like you really like this.

>>19012705
I guess I'm not sure what it means. I'm with someone right now I adore dearly, but I feel held back by this girl I used to love. Do love. Love the memory of. It's hard these days to tell. But thank you for the reading nonetheless.

I'm gonna hit the sack now. It's been fun, guys!
>>
Trading.

What is meant to happen in this high-anxiety situation I'm in? A decision is going to be made between a group of people that's out of my hands.

I really prefer getting a scry for this.
>>
Here's a question, do you think my friend will be happy? I always see her alone brooding while she has her head stuck in books.
Her initials are L.M.

(pic similar but unrelated)
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
>>19013078
what do you need?
>>
>>19013164
I'd like to know something.

>Meet someone online
>10/10 personality
>Foreign country
>Ask to be her pen pal as well as her online friend
>Says yes

How do you see this relationship playing itself out?
>>
>>19013164
I'm still around, esp. if you want a trade.

>>19012839
>>
Hello. I've recently been through what seems like a big failure, i don't want to hang up on it however or stagnate any further.
Any advice on how to open myself up for new opportunities / a new way of life?
Thanks in advance
>>
bump, any reader around?
>>
File: letter034[1].jpg (125KB, 566x864px) Image search: [Google]
letter034[1].jpg
125KB, 566x864px
Gypsy cards.

Ask me anything about your future.
>>
>>19013418
Should I keep insisting on this girl?
>>
>>19013433
You can ... but you will change your mind regarding her very fast when you achieve your goal.
>>
>>19013438
why?
>>
>>19013452
Because you will want more. You'll surprise yourself.
>>
>>19013418
Please see >>19013184
>>
>>19013467
Ask me a question.
>>
>>19013473
My question was this:

How do you see things between my new pen pal and I playing out? Ithought that was the point of linking >>19013184 to you.
>>
>>19013474
I see a man that will tell lies for happiness, and a woman that will miss a message that could bring her love.
>>
>>19013479
Yes your question WAS.

I need fresh and current question that you will keep focus on for short time, so I can do the reading.

So please ask direct question, once again if you want.
>>
>>19013484
Well I re-asked it.
>>
>>19013418
will i have a family (wife,kids) in the future?
>>
>>19013486
I see woman will stop being loyal. And a lying man.
>>
>>19013418
Will i get a job offer in the near future by waiting?
>>
>>19013487
I don't see any development regarding the matter.
I see other irrelevant stuff regarding older man ...
>>
>>19013481
I'm that man, I don't think I'm capable of feeling love for someone everything I want is just an object of desire and something to own. I don't think I've ever thought selfless thoughts a second in my life.
>>
>>19013418
I Will marry my next partner?
>>
File: screencap.png (16KB, 863x528px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
16KB, 863x528px
>>19013491
Yes, thank you for repeating a reading for >>19013474 When that wasn't even me. I get that you don't feel like reading me because you're too lazy to scroll back and re-read a question that was already asked and not read, but you really don't have to fake it.
>>
>>19013494
I see fresh start after problems in the near future passes. Things will get better unexpectedly.

I don't see any involvement from your side to achieve this. So I would say that you need to wait for problems to pass.
>>
>>19013506
Ok. Just make sure she does not miss the message.
>>
>>19013507
I don't see marriage yet. Too many ups and downs.
>>
>>19013518
I don't want to be ruin her with myself if she even exists...
>>
>>19013509
I have read your cards. It is your problem if you don't accept the truth, not mine.
>>
>>19013524
Well I see she will accept you. She needs just the kind of weird love you can offer her.
>>
>>19013525
Well thank you for confirming you read the cards. I just hope it is the truth since, you know, the future isn't written in stone?

>tfw egos everywhere
>>
>>19013528
I see death of a man which only wants that one woman that he divorced or will divorce/split.
He is much older than her.

>gtfo
>>
>>19010635
I'd read the sticky but it's long and complicated. Have the readings you've received from other anons been insightful? Did anything you were told come true? How do divination anons even figure this stuff out?
>>
>>19013418

will i have a husband and a family in the future?
>>
>>19013418
What will my next relationship be like?
>>
>>19013535
Umm... Nobody's married or divorced? Way to further discredit yourself out of spite for your wounded ego.
>>
>>19013542
Not in the time-span I'm looking at now.
But I see some things will get clear for you and you will keep them for yourself.
>>
>>19013546
You will need more time to find out the truth, so you will slip away to better.
>>
>>19013551

what kind of things?
>>
>>19013549
You are the only wounded soul here.
I have thrown additional cards for you and I feel sorry for your future.
>>
>>19013559
About the decision/report. Could be something official/legal/medical.

This will happen very soon.
>>
File: 1472785911202.jpg (86KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1472785911202.jpg
86KB, 500x524px
>>19013499
it's kinda sad that i'm not going to have a family but understandable because i am a ''loner'' and family seems stupid for me...

hmm, not sure what older man means i'm in my 20's. Coud you tell me more about that ''irrelevant stuff regarding older man''?
am i going to achieve something only while being old man?
>>
>>19013527
when will I meet her?
>>
>>19013564

what decision/report? i mean that's a little vague. there's nothing like that going on now
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19013563
Nice memes there, buddy. No matter how many cards you throw at someone, they're just cards. It doesn't make you the great fortune-teller that you think you are, especially when there's no sincerity in your readings or acknowledgement of your readings possibly ever being wrong.

The ego is very strong in you. Stop before you give more false readings and give false hope to others.
>>
>>19013570
>>19013573
>Two dissatisfied querents bitching
Easy on 4chanTeller, guys. Respect your readers and querents.

>>19013563
Wounded souls feed trolls. just keep on reading and don't answer them unless you see they're courteous.
>>
>>19013570
Soon.

>>19013573
>>19013567
Trolls.
>>
>>19013582

i wasn't bitching, i was asking for clarification.
>>
>>19013583
>Accusing >>19013567 of being a troll
How was this person trolling for asking you to clarify something, 4chanTeller? Just because they said something didn't seem accurate? Maybe you should actually consider the fact that you're trying to go for accuracy and you're failing.
>>
>>19013557
I didn't really get it, but thank you.
>>
>>19013583
Did you tagged me by mistake?
because if not, can i ask why did you think i was being a troll?
>>19013567
>>
>>19013598
Yes, sorry for tagging you.
>>
>>19013598
Not the reader, but I think >>19013590 explained it quite well on your behalf, considering that he had 3 other inaccurate reads and someone else hounding him for not being sincere enough to read scrollback.

Anyways, lets just get back to readings. Keep the meta shit off the threads.
>>
People are not living in the future and it is expected that they don't know yet what will they experience. This is why they are asking and I'm giving them clear answers. Some people can avoid the future, some can't.

To those I try to avoid the reading, I still read, but answers are not what they want to hear or sometimes they lie not to me, but to others and themselves, to feel better.

I don't mind them. It is normal and in human nature to feel comfortable. But my reading aren't always easy.
>>
>>19013568
>>19013527
If time is too much can you tell me the context of how we get to know each other?
>>
>>19013624
Previously I saw a message that she will miss. So it can be anywhere really. Email, forum, smartphone app, ...
>>
>>19013623
>To those I try to avoid the reading, I still read, but answers are not what they want to hear or sometimes they lie not to me, but to others and themselves, to feel better.
What's also human behaviour is to lie to those you're deliberately trying to avoid, simply to spite them over a wounded egi. i.e.: Some people aren't born to be readers due to lacking sincerity, especially when they genuinely think that the future as they see it on cards is written in stone.

Perhaps you should quit claiming that the future will occur and, instead, start saying that it might occur and giving ways to afoid it? Just suggesting ways to improve on your flaws.
>>
>>19013418
When will things get better?
>>
>>19013418
My children personality
>>
>>19013639
After the next unexpected event, things will start to get better. You just need to get through.
>>
>>19013630
Thanks I'll look out for it.
>>
>>19013418

Will my life get better soon?
>>
Could someone please give me a reading. I'm 18 y/o male Libra, year of the tiger.
I would really, really like a reading(s) on my career/finances and love. I would really, really appreciate it
>>
>>19013646
I see you'll be notified about the small problem they created for a person (you dont know the person), they did because of lack of supervision.
>>
>>19013651
You need to understand that your current situation temporary but expected.
But I see you will get extra lucky in the future.
>>
>>19013418
What do I need to do to get my life in order?
>>
>>19013418
can you give me a reading about money? will i get rich? i don't mean millionaire but enough to live a cozy life
>>
>>19013663

Extra lucky, huh? I'll take it. Thank you for the reading
>>
>>19013657
Do they look more like the mother or me? personality
>>
>>19013667
You need to make decision regarding the woman you like or it is close to you. I won't be easy.
>>
>>19013676
Damn... everything seems to point to leave my mother so I can "live", you're right it's not easy because she is under my care -_-' thank you, if you need a reading in return let me know.
>>
>>19013668
In the time-span I'm reading, even small amount will make you problems. But in the future, you will meet a man that could help you make a small fortune to say. But I don't see this as a legit business.
>>
>>19013672
I didn't see anything regarding the personality.
>>
>>19013684
Then without being in relation to the personality, but also not physically
>>
>>19013680
Well ... it will be over.
But be warned about the next event after that, a person will try to trick you and take something that is yours (money, belongings, ...)
I'm telling you this because you should not think this is karma or something. It is just random event that can happen to anyone.
>>
>>19013418
will i go down in history?
>>
>>19013688
It is weird to explain. Sneaky as mother, direct as father. Unexpected and impossible combination.
>>
>>19013418
What does my love life look like? Thank you in advance.
>>
>>19013692
I have a query.

How can we trust your readings, if you're so eager and willing to give people false readings when they rub you the wrong way?
>>
>>19013692
That's ominous... I'll try to keep my eyes open, thank you very much for the warning
>>
>>19013698
Well, it will be unexpected and you will leave behind something valuable.
This is a decision related, not future.
>>
>>19013699
They must be the devil
>>
>>19013701
I see a man that will feel like he is unable to change things in the relationship, but I don't see him being miserable. Unexpectedly, I see a third person - you don't know that person -yet.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19013719
>>
>>19013720
That's interesting. Thank you, pal.
>>
>>19013418
Is the girl I like worth going after?
>>
>>19013703
I don't give false readings.
I just feel some people are not to be read to. But I still do it, because it is destined that they hear what is upcoming. I don't wish them bad.
Whatever you do, you do for a reason and if that makes you troll me on 4chan, to find something about your future - it is destiny.

If you don't trust in the reading, it is your decision, but reality remains the same.
>>
>>19013738
>If you don't trust in the reading, it is your decision, but reality remains the same
Yes... The reality of your giving false readings out of spite for not being called a great diviner.
>>
>>19013735
Very much, but I see some anger around the mutual decision (agreement of some kind)
It is related to some kind of a visit, visitation, ... something about the ending (family matter, house, ...)
>>
>>19013742
Hey let him work in peace man. He is doing this out of his free time.
>>
>>19013750
This. Thank God the thread reached bump limit. No more meta.
>>
>>19013747
She visited her family in Cali she said her father was sick.
>>
>>19013724
I'm moving here to continue.
>>
>>19013681
thanks
>>
>>19013648
Wil that be soon or can it take a while?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.