[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: HEADBANNER_2.gif (31KB, 550x250px) Image search: [Google]
HEADBANNER_2.gif
31KB, 550x250px
Should I join this?
>>
>>19010567
Nah. They're all tryhard edgy teenage fags
>>
>>19010567
You have to be over 18 to post. Oh, what am I hearing? I think there's a creeper hissing outside of your mansion which you spent months building. Don't forget to get the diamond sword this time, you wouldn't want to fight it with a stick again
>>
>>19010567
That depends, is there hot chick/dudes in it?
>>
>>19010567
Fuck no. Almost everything they say about history, anthropology, geography, theology, etc. is absolutely bullshit. Seriously, check their claims about the Yezidis against the actual history of the Yezidis for a minor example of their horseshit
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (29KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
29KB, 500x332px
Ten years ago, I had to do a phone interview with Blanche Barton (former LeVay cumrag, current Church of Satan """"Magistra""""") for the station I used to work at. I cannot even begin to articulate how difficult it was holding my shit together while talking to this stupid cunt.

The typical RP fags here DEFINITELY would fit in that clown car of a fellowship.
>>
If you want serious satanism, try Temple of the Black Light, Order of nine angles or Tempel ov Blood. Joy of Satan is just poorly reconstructed sumerian paganism
>>
File: snek smooch.gif (978KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
snek smooch.gif
978KB, 500x370px
>>19010567
If you want to convince yourself that you are not mad and you want to have a laugh then yes.

However I am genuinely interested if it works for some people. Though I could do without the neo-nazi stuff
>>
>>19010567
I started out on this site. It's ok. It can be very informative at times but lack luster in its own right.TheisticSatanism.Com is much better. I did the dedication ritual and all. Also AMA
>>
>>19010864
How do you reconcile the historical inaccuracy with your "beliefs"?
>>
>>19010878
Well what "historical accuracies" are you on about mate?
>>
>>19010892
Have you even seen their site? If you have, and don't detect any made up bullshit, you, friend, are fucking retarded and uneducated as all hell. Literally just read their claims online.
>>
>>19010897
Meh. It's a start. But I will agree that certain things on the site are lack luster to say the least. But then again couldn't you say that about every religion?
>>
>>19010901
Not every religion makes scientifically, demonstrably false assertions. One example: They claim the Yazidis are satanist, and that satanism predates Christianity.
>>
File: icke is right.png (562KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
icke is right.png
562KB, 900x500px
>>19010901
There's a difference between reducing things into 'God is all loving' and having fucking space reptilians creating the jews to enslave humanity
>>
>>19010901
I am >>19010914
, but also, >>19010918
Makes a helluva great point.
Even actual theistic satanist agree JoS is a fucking trash heap, teen recruiting station for nazi fags. Don't forget that "Maxine Dietrich" (fake name) got her husband kicked out of a neo nazi group, because... and get this... she was literally too fucked up to be accepted or taken seriously by EFFING NAZIS! Zozzle
>>
>>19010825
Church of Satan has zero to do with Joy of Satan.
LeVay actually had something interesting going. People buying his joke was one. Revealing how he used magik to do so, was the real lesson in his teachings.
>>
I used it in my early teenage years to cast a curse on someone. I wanted to break an arm of hers. Focused and visualized intensely, then let it go and forgot about it. Sometime within that week or the next, I see her at school with a cast on. It wasn't very serious, not with a swing, but it had get well soon and stuff written on it. Might be a coincidence but pretty crazy.

I wouldn't recommend using that site now because frankly, you could do without the props and the incantations and mythology.
>>
Succubus Shery is a fucking moron. Stay away from shity website.
>>
>>19010933
What? The owner of that place used to post on OF and posts on OCrpus. They're a leftist. Did she sell the website or something? Am I mixing this up with something else?
>>
>>19011474
LaVeyan Satanism is just edgy atheism.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.