[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simulation/Matrix hacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 318x159px
Anyone know where to find docs/dumps about "hacking" the matrix.

Assuming we live in some type of binary/computer type environment there should be codes, cheat codes, ways to communicate with it.

Anyone?
>>
>>19010352
Sadly you won't find anything about it because every succesful(to any degree) hacker of the Simulation won't tell you the way to do hack it but give you hints a la Oracle.

P.S: The Simulation is much more than code.
>>
>>19010352
Repetition makes reality.
It is not when you start believing, but when you start living what you believe in.

You heard the saying - be who/what you want to be? Or fake it till you make it?
This is exactly it, but people can't understand it. They think law of attraction is something you wish hard for few days and then it will happen overnight. Yeah, no.
>>
I've had some success a few years ago. Enough to "believe" for sure.

And I definitely know that the complexity of the "Simulation" is much more complex than code.

But demonic stuff doesn't gel well with me, and law of attraction/prayer stuff seems more suited to "generic" long term directional stuff.

I'm curious if there is anyone who has tried to "merge" magick type stuff with computer knowledge or anything vaguely in that direction.
>>
>>19010352
Those who know, dont speak about it. Those who speak about it, dont know.
>>
File: 1494538052221.jpg (16KB, 475x310px) Image search: [Google]
1494538052221.jpg
16KB, 475x310px
>>19010352
Jump off a cliff while dividing by zero

If you do it right, by the time you reach the ground you will have unlocked levitation and can just fly away
>>
>>19010402
can you please explain further ?
>>
>>19010352
I will give you this hint:

Asking a hacker, in relation to the metaphorical equivalent of, as supposed by that very famous movie, The Matrix what codes they use is morally equivalent to asking strangers for their address, telephone number, social security number, and whatever all else personally identifiably information you care to supply to this analogy.

There is your first code, straight from my own heart. Information IS identity.

You have my permission to link this post as source material for the type of information requested by your OP.
>>
>>19010821
can you elaborate more?
>>
File: code.png (67KB, 1360x745px) Image search: [Google]
code.png
67KB, 1360x745px
>>19010352
Literally all you have to do is complete actions that are impossible. Good luck. ;^)
>>
some dude died believing he was immortal and killed himself to prove it , the whole believe it and it happens doesn't work , unless you unplug first i guess
>>
>>19010352
Plug your life into a gameshark and select debug menu

When IRL, open the debug menu and play around

You'll have a few minutes before the mods come and kick you from the server, you may get blacklisted and permabanned
>>
>>19011028
oh yeah I saw that. it was that shaman wannabe huh, shit was hilarious
>>
File: 1494373749319.jpg (106KB, 713x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494373749319.jpg
106KB, 713x706px
>>19010917
Wait what the fucking I'm tripping or some shit, there was like 20 relies after this one. WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO????
>>
>>19010352
went does everyone want to fuck up the simulation
we come from an immortal race of beings who create these simulations to live in as entertainment, research, etc

we block our memories for authenticity but WE CHOSE TO BE HERE.
so trying to break things

but this does not matter since almost all of you are just AI meant to flesh it the sim.
>>
>>19011028
>>19011197
link famalams
>>
>>19011283
how do you know you're not an AI?
>>
>>19011028
Or maybe he died in our universe but continued to live in his little branch of the multiverse.

Makes ya think.
>>
So I ask myself where or how did these songs that could pass off as Pre-Matrix Trilogy Markers funnel into the minds of these artists?

Machine Messiah-Yes-from "Drama"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHFbzaf8FX8

Computer God-Geezer Butler-Early Demo pre-Dehumanizer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpiApHozXME

Study the dates these songs popped into existence, study the lyrics carefully, don't they match up with Neo and the Matrix???
>>
>>19010821
So basically you are saying that the code is unique? Does each hacker have their own techniques that work for them alone or can they use the same ones?
>>
I dunno but things that should be explored
Deja vu
Synchonicity
Rng with willful directed thought
Shadow men that seem to exist out the corner of your eye
>>
File: 1481906847210.jpg (27KB, 414x379px) Image search: [Google]
1481906847210.jpg
27KB, 414x379px
>>19010352

Words = Numbers. You can substitute one for another to impart hidden meanings.

Knight and Hotdog both equal 33 (reduced gematria), and 69 (ordinal gematria). Those two numbers relate to the Masons, for example.

The English language was put together by machines. We live in occult Disneyland. Nothing is as it seems!
>>
>>19013243

See the 'rbis' on the sign behind Donald's head?

In reduced gematria, it reads - 9291

Education is 92 in ordinal gematria
Deception is 91 in ordinal gematria

This is how the matrix functions. In plain sight.
>>
File: br.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
>>19010352
>there should be codes, cheat codes, ways to communicate with it
There's no reason to assume that.
It is likely that this reality is based on information, i.e. it is not "fundamental" and is being "calculated" in some reality of a higher order, however there's no reason to assume that higher reality has any resemblance to this one or our concept of "computers" and "simulation".

If you're interested in this kind of stuff and not just in acquiring cheat codes and shit, a good place to get started is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AihD2__gKE&list=PLF4513ADF171E3995
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-11-02h00m54s108.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-11-02h00m54s108.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
Another example!

This still is from the Truman Show. It shows a slice of Pepperoni Pizza, next to a model of the domed town where Truman lives. Pepperoni Pizza equals 93 in reduced gematria. The word 'propaganda' equals 93 in ordinal gematria. We get gamed by them just like Truman, in our everyday lives. IRL they are the minority though. You have the 'stage' you live on, and the 'backstage' they operate from. The West is worse than Soviet Russia!
>>
>>19011028
how do you know he isn't alive? Maybe your code was altered to think he died and he's somewhere else enjoying the beach and a pina colada
>>
>>19010402
Very underrated post. Look up Neville Goddard's work. He believed the Bible was not historical but psychological, and by using your imagination along with faith you can change reality. God is your imagination and the Bible says nothing is impossible to God, and nothing is impossible to your imagination. Ever heard of people that faked it until they made it? They were basically using their god-like powers unconsciously. You don't have to be a Christian for this to work, you literally use your imagination to hack the Matrix. Infact the "matrix" is probably entirely imagined by you (which is why you can manipulate it)
>>
>>19011397
Exactly what happened. Quantum immortality.
>>
>>19010352
>binary/computer type environment
Just because we currently use binary computers and are at the edge of quantum computers doesn't mean anything about the machinery the simulation is running on. Any "hardware"/"code" combination that can compute everything necessary for the simulation will do. It may be some computer made by some vacuum fluctuations of space-time we haven't even discovered yet. Assuming we actually live in a matrix, how should we hack something we don't know anything about?
>>
>>19010352
Just remember, there is no spoon !
>>
Imagine if what you wanted to happen were true. Now, instead of spectating it, enter that state in your mind and believe that is your reality. That is how you back the Matrix. If you are persistent, reality must shift to what you believe is your reality.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.