[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: weed..jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
weed..jpg
48KB, 480x480px
Does weed have a role religiously anywhere? People always talk about all the health benefits and how it helps fight cancer and what not. Almost like a miracle drug. If weed is so prominent in modern day society both culturally, financially and in our major health departments what function does it play out in religion?
>>
literally every religion outside christianity

/thread
>>
In Hindu mythology it was a gift to mankind from Shiva.
>>
>>19010160

Are you serious?
>>
>>19010077
also a sacrement in rastafarianism
>>
>>19010204
I might not be remembering the details completely accurately, but I swear I remember reading that somewhere years ago when I was studying Hinduism.
>>
Robert Anton Wilson viewed it as a potent neurosomatic experience inducing drug.

Tldr it activates parts of the brain linked with bliss and somewhat divine experiences. But very mellow. In other words it just helps you unclog the shit stuck in your brain to take some time to relax and enjoy how cool the things surrounding you are.
>>
>>19010077
Christianity has just about accepted cannabis. I personally found myself abandoning my atheism of 9 years after being a marijuana smoker for about half a year.
>>
File: 65342511.jpg (52KB, 720x636px) Image search: [Google]
65342511.jpg
52KB, 720x636px
>>19010231

Fuck yeah anon, I would love to smoke one with you over that. Fuck that atheism shit. God loves you man, he put you on this planet and He wants you to enjoy that mothafuckin weed.
>>
>>19010227

What do you smoke out of anon?
>>
>>19010447
I only like to smoke out of slightly used pipes. The kind people have already used for crack.
>>
>>19010215
Probably was a thing, but maybe not Shiva as he is the Destroyer.
>>
>>19010447
Hallowed-out Plastic Dinosaurs
>>
>>19010495
Shiva is definitely the god of weed, I'm sure of that.
It's just the exact origin story I can't recall.
>>
In Super High Me they check out a church that does this. There's even children there with their parents smoking during the sermon and shit.
>>
>>19010077
Cool pic dood. Really.
>>
>>19010471

Fuck off you twat.
>>
File: 1488388298592.gif (2MB, 390x261px) Image search: [Google]
1488388298592.gif
2MB, 390x261px
>>19010261
niggah please!
>>
>>19010261
I hope you know you guys sound retarded as fuck. I'm not atheist, but I used to be, and saying that becoming a pothead is what converted you not only reveals your laziness, but also the fact that you both have a low iq and are the very definition of inept. Thank you for playing.
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>19010751
>>19010781
>>
>>19010227

So does smoking more weed help with feeling the bliss from the other side?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.