[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future exists now and is already happening simultaneously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: time_travel_dials_by_eddyhaze.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
time_travel_dials_by_eddyhaze.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
http://www.eliasweb.org/OtherFocuses.aspx?t=2&c=15
>>
>>19009516
I want to know more about this, can you explain what this website is? I have been reading over it for the past hour, everything is so fascinating
>>
>>19009516
What about thermodynamics/entropy?
>>
tfw you finally realize time is an artificial construct and an illusion
>>
>>19009516
wtf am I reading here?
>>
nothing is happening. the future has already happened.
>>
>>19009516
wtf is this i dont understand anything
>>
>>19009516
according to Stephen Hawking we will be able to understand black holes when we figure out how the molecules that are emitted by the black hole, which can resist its attraction, move backwards in time at an infinite rate through doppler shifting to prevent being pulled back in. Considering that time is composed of an origin and an end point on a plane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation

Also there comes the concept that a black hole actually crushes all matter back into energy as radiation by tearing it apart.

So by following that logic, you could probably assume that time is linear and as such is probably already plotted out.
>>
>>19011734
but is time actually on a line or is it that we can only perceive it as such?

just like a 4th dimension, we just don't have the ability to see the true way time moves.
>>
Time doesn't exist. There is only the present.
>>
>>19009962
I don't know asshole, what about it?
>>
>>19012265
>Just got a B- in Philosophy 101 and feeling pretty good about it, time to post on /x/
>>
>>19012285
Enthropy is time-asymmetrical, thats the nail in the coffin for all the silly theories on muh time not exists future past present is the same.
Educate yourself then go die in a hole asshole.
>>
>>19011614
And it has been rebooted.
>>
>>19011577
>>19011616
Seems to be terabytes of occult transcripts and collected data. Just go to the Index and look through any letter. Not sure if this is fictional, or really a decades-long collection of material that actually happened.

http://www.eliasweb.org/Session.aspx?sn=183

"This shift is limited to this dimension and this planet. Within your species you shall be objectively less separated within physical focus to essence, which shall allow you a recognition of other focuses of essence which are not all contained within this one dimension. Just as it is important for you to allow yourself the ability to relate to individuals within religious belief systems and scientific belief systems, it is also important for you to allow yourself the ability to relate to individuals that hold belief systems concerning other dimensions. This would be including extra-terrestrials; that which you term to be aliens."

There are science paper generators that can produce tons of gibberish that actually feel valid at the first look. Can't be too hard to use something like that for other settings...
>>
>>19012667
Wow, you really earned that C+ in Physics 2A. I bet you're the smartest person in your group that plays Magic in your junior college's cafeteria.
>>
>>19013211
>>19012297
You got something better to do other than repeat the same shtick, you sad mongoloid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.