[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone read my drawing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 20170514_130001.jpg (3MB, 2528x1787px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_130001.jpg
3MB, 2528x1787px
Sup lovely anons, I've posted a thread around 2 days ago in where I included a drawing I did a couple of years ago but it got archived. >>18998903 The readings i got back from a couple of people were really helpful, pretty on point and have given me some better insight so I'd like to give it another try, but with a different drawing. It would be greatly appreciated if you would share your perspective on it.
>>
illusion is safety
>>
>>19008950

"Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, Baphomet comin' at yo ass with a knife."
>>
>>19008950
Yes, you are either an ascended master, or an ascending master working unconsciously with the ascended masters.

Tap into your 5th dimensional framework. The GEOMETRY doesn't lie.
>>
File: 20170514_202825.jpg (4MB, 2522x1783px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_202825.jpg
4MB, 2522x1783px
>>19008996
Where the fuck do I start? This raw information always comes through an subconcious field, I am aware of the information I might posess, yet I have no control over when it comes, and what it exactly means.

I'd like to share 2 more personal ones, perhaps new perspectives can be shared with me. Thanks alot anons.. <3
>>
File: 20170514_204031.jpg (2MB, 1827x1881px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_204031.jpg
2MB, 1827x1881px
>>
>>19009998
The raw information is coming from higher planes, the etheric, the Akasha, it's a source of knowledge and is like the Universal internet.

Seems that you're a conduit and that higher dimensional information wants to seek you as an outlet.

Just remember and record anything that comes to mind that didnt seem to originate in your mind (like no prior knowledge/history of). Record and transmit that information, and you'll be good.
>>
>>19010012
Here I see a lot of unconsiousness mixed with universal/geometric proofs, symbolism of knowledge underneath, just needs a refinement.

I can also see a golden spiral in there too, some good work, man.
>>
>>19009998
And this image is clearly a 5D representation of a holographic matrix interface. holy shit
>>
>>19008950
This is a 2D representation of a hyper dimensional object. You're interpretation of how this object unfolds in our space-time tells me that you lust for trap cock and long to be filled with light and semen.
>>
File: metatrons-cube.png (18KB, 300x337px) Image search: [Google]
metatrons-cube.png
18KB, 300x337px
>>19010202
they're all hyper dimensional, I think he could do more of a conscious intent on what he's working with now.

Study Sacred Geometry.
>>
>>19010252
>Study Sacred Geometry
Lol. What a fucking waste of time. Study a proper subject, get a job, and contribute to society.
>>
>>19010322
Yeah, don't study the very fabric of existence itself, because knowing how it all works won't help you materialize everything you need anyways.

You're ignorant as fuck, contribute to the self before the society, change only happens from the self, get your bearings straight.

There's a higher inner science at work here.
>>
>>19010322

The slack is weak in this one.
>>
>>19010419
>study the very fabric of existence
Yeah, it's called physics. Ever study it? Ever held down a job or achieved anything of worth? How's that "sacred geometry" working for you by the way?

Yeah, you're doing good buddy. I can tell. Peace out, bitch tits!
>>
>>19010498
Sacred Geometry is literally how the unconscious mind communicates with the conscious mind, it is the language of the Universe, the sacred language, it transmits more internal and arcane knowledge than mere physics ever will, LOL

Geometry will draw the soul towards truth. - Plato

I don't give a shit about working a static job, I have the assets and wealth and ability to shape my reality around me without having to even work.

So yeah, the Sacred Geometry is doing wonders
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.