[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mormon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7028.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7028.gif
1MB, 200x200px
I'm Mormon AMA
Not here to preach just to answer any curiosity
>>
File: mcmullin.jpg (106KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
mcmullin.jpg
106KB, 1080x540px
What can you tell me about this here feller pic related and the LDS church's ties to the intelligence community?
>>
>>19008733
this is why we need a separate theology board
>>
What do you think of the Jehovah's Witnesses?
>>
Is it true that you believe Native Americans were the 12th tribe of Israel?
>>
File: 17091298226_0a4cc32d4b_b.jpg (85KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
17091298226_0a4cc32d4b_b.jpg
85KB, 683x1024px
Nigga just started something and left.

Fucking textbook Mormon.
>>
File: IMG_0413.jpg (43KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
43KB, 260x320px
>>19008733
What's Mitt Romney like in bed? Is it true he ties you to the roof of his station wagon for foreplay?
>>
Can you eleborate on the polytheism part? You seem to have a multitude of gods in Mormonism. How does it reconsile with Christianity.
>>
Do you like coffee?
>>
>>19008733
Where are your sacred golden tablets
>>
Are you a witch?
>>
Op here checkin in after a day leaving this thread up. Really lame questions not worth my time bye
>>
exmormon here, since OP is lame I will answer any questions.

Technically still a mormon though I don't attend. I served a full time mission too.
>>
Do you live in Utah?
>>
How does it feel to know that your founder Joseph Smith was convicted for being a conman before he founded Mormonism?
>>
>>19010893
Yes.
>>19010894
Angry. I was always told that shit was an "antimormon" lie, only it wasn't a lie. And there is so much more to hate about him.
>>
>>19008733
is your magic underwear bullet proof?
>>
>>19008733
Do you guys actually believe black people are demons and all that kind of shit?
>>
File: 1470760149830.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1470760149830.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>19010903
>Bring 'em Young
>>
>>19011492
No
>>19011522
Demons, no. IIRC black people, or darker skinned people in general are marked by God for their disobedience in life before earth. Basically, they were the fence sitters in the war in heaven. They didn't fight against God, but they weren't 100% for him either. In the book of mormon, white people who were extremely sinful became marked by dark skin as well.
>>
>>19011552
I live in Mississippi and almost all the black people here are insanely devote to the point of almost being fanatical. So that throws that theory right out of the window.
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (35KB, 324x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
35KB, 324x205px
>>19011552
Which ties into my question, what's the Mormon view on Bigfoot?
>>
>>19010903
>it wasn't a lie. And there is so much more to hate about him

Then why are you a Mormon even though the very founder of your whole faith was just making shit up so he could sleep with multiple women and get money?
>>
>>19011575
I don't consider myself a mormon anymore. see >>19010884 I know its all bullshit, no need to preach to me, friend. Just here to answer questions as best I can.

>>19011570
There isn't an official view on bigfoot. There are the so called 3 nephites however. 3 highly spiritual people from the book of mormon who asked to live until Christ returned again so that they could preach to the world. I remember people sarcastically mention bigfoot as being one of these 3 nephites. Certainly not what the church claims or teaches though, just BS from random church members.
>>19011568
Right. But pretty much everything about the mormon church is racist as fuck, or at least passive aggressively racist at best.
>>
Is it possible to join? If I join will I get a gf assigned?
>tfw no gf
>>
>>19008733
How do you feel about your religion being a weird dumb cult
>>
>>19011593
>There are the so called 3 nephites however.
See, I had heard that story about a large, dark-skinned man covered in hair being told in the book Miracle Of Forgiveness by Spencer K. Kimball. In the story it's said the "man" head was as high as the shoulders of a man on a horse. He is alluded to as Cain because he has no home, he walks the Earth, for he cannot die...
>'As I was riding along the road on my mule I suddenly noticed a very strange personage walking beside me… His head was about even with my shoulders as I sat in my saddle. He wore no clothing, but was covered with hair. His skin was very dark. I asked him where he dwelt and he replied that he had no home, that he was a wanderer in the earth and traveled to and fro. He said he was a very miserable creature, that he had earnestly sought death during his sojourn upon the earth, but that he could not die, and his mission was to destroy the souls of men. About the time he expressed himself thus, I rebuked him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by virtue of the holy priesthood, and commanded him to go hence, and he immediately departed out of my sight…"
http://www.mormonthink.com/glossary/bigfoot.htm
>>
>>19008733
Are you going to provide the Catholic church with Petrus Romanus? And, are the LDS a military orgainzation?
>>
>>19008733
Were you brainwashed or are you just retarded?
>>
>>19008855
Triple dubs of supreme doubt. The "Everyone can be a god" thing and all that jazz confuses me. What makes our god worthier of worship and glorification if there are others of equal power? Really grinds my gears...
>>
>>19014087
It is because we are all one consciousness and our time on earth is where we develop as Divine fetuses. We are in a womb, an egg, which is called Universe. We will, after sufficient development in it, be hatched, born if you like, as a God.
>>
>>19008733
favorite anime character? Did you guys create the first twinkies?
>>
>>19014126
And in only ~75 years, living amidst imperfect, defective and crude societies, divided by social chasms and prejudices, forged by equally devolved and depraved people we can turn into perfect beings while our "lesser" brethren burn into the flames of Hell with Satan because our Father, who loves all his children, won't give them a chance of attonement.
Lucky me I won't ever buy this as truth.
>>19010894
Luv ye, freund.
>>
>>19010884
Hey, this guy answered accurately, so pay attention!
>>
What's your take on the whole "pay lay ale" vs "pele Haylel" thing?
>>
File: 1494694910183.jpg (28KB, 720x727px) Image search: [Google]
1494694910183.jpg
28KB, 720x727px
>>19011602
>Tfw assigned cute white gf
>>
Do some mormons believe in sex before marriage?
>>
>>19015361
>Do some mormons believe in sex before marriage?

no
>>
>>19015368
What about polygamy?
>>
Answer mine please... Where are your sacred golden tablets? I heard that masonery took them...
>>
>>19008733
Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now?
>>
does baby jesus cry when you fap?
>>
>>19008733
show us your magic underwear
>>
>>19008733
Are you still around? I've a serious question.

(not trolling, I was a mormon myself)
>>
>>19008733
Is Jesus really in space?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.