[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so i seriously know a real life super human. This guy that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: Super-strength.jpg (37KB, 392x564px) Image search: [Google]
Super-strength.jpg
37KB, 392x564px
Ok so i seriously know a real life super human. This guy that lives in my neighborhood who I've recently became friends with. At first i thought the little things I've witnessed have been party tricks but I've accidentally seen proof. Real 100% proof of an individual possessing real superhuman strength. Not "oh a big guy who lifts" stuff but a few feats that he has no idea i witnessed and defy logic. I've even gone as far as to ask someone who knows about physics and the human body. He says there's no way this is possible.the man has casually folded 1" thick steel bars in half in his hands. I've caught him lifting a fridge like an empty cardboard box to sweep under it. But none of this compares to the last one. I'm out pissing in my yard (three roommates and one bathroom) and i see him and his wife trying to fell a large tree in his yard. They did something wrong and sent literal TONS of oak tree falling in the direction of his house. This guy grabs the damn thing and carries it! Like in pretty solid ground he's being pushed down into the ground knee deep from the weight. He lugs the full sized oak over to a better spot and drops it. He's got no idea I've noticed any of this. He's got an interest in the occult and has some sort of sigil tattooed on his chest. It's like the letter H with a hook protruding from it. Could this random guy have given himself super strength? And could we if we tried hard enough?
>>
>>19008357

If you've seen this happen so many times, then certainly you could have recorded just a 5 second video of it happening even once. Right?

So go ahead and post the video. Or even a photo.
>>
>>19008357
get off the meth anon
>>
>>19008362
this. post some actual evidence of this thing you've supposedly witnessed dozens of times. even though i know you'll say something like "oh my phone is broken" "oh i dont have a camera" or whatever.

if you're going to LARP at least put effort into it, /x/ already has more than its share of worthless stories written by junior high kids
>>
>>19008357
Actually, it is not an H... it is his peoples symbol for being open to gay sex
>>
>>19008366
its bath salts and flint michigan tap water probably
>>
>>19008362
Tbh other than the tree incident it was all so small and so quick by the time i would have even thought to try to catch it it would have been over. But I'll get some real proof one day. I just need to be in fucking camera mode every time I'm anywhere near this guy.
>>
>>19008400
sure thing son
>>
>>19008357
GET CAMERA AND TAPE IT, THEN COME BACK. WE WILL WAIT.
>>
File: Yoda Schizo strong.jpg (40KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda Schizo strong.jpg
40KB, 540x378px
>>19008357
>>
>>19008357
Seek mental help immediately.
>>
This shit right here is why we aren't all juggling cars with stolen forbidden wizard knowledge right now.
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 168x168px
Did the symbol look like this?
>>
>>19008411
When you see something unbelieveable you become fixated on it. Your first thought isnt to whip out a camera
>>
>>19008555
yes. of course. that's why you don't have any photos or videos. sure.
>>
>>19008546
Well the hook is a little bit like the commie sickle so almost. But no. It's on the other side and is a thin curved hook.
>>
>>19008559
Im not the other anon, im just telling you why there arent alot of pictures and videos of supernatural or extraterrestrial stuff
>>
>>19008563
Draw, pic and post.
>>
File: 20170514_041828.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_041828.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19008668
I'm a shit artist and have no pen on me but it looks sorta like this.
>>
>>19008708
Fucking hell. That pic is sideways. It's like an H and the curved bit is on the left
>>
>>19008712
Have you thought of setting up a scenario where'd he'd have to use his powers? Like hitting him with your car?
>>
>>19008357
>I've caught him lifting a fridge like an empty cardboard box
Same as that guy who built coral castle... neighbour's reported exact same shit... took the secret to his grave, though.
>>
>>19008719
Honestly I've thought about something like that only less extreme. But i don't know if he's got anything else going on. Just because he's crazy strong it doesn't mean he's also impervious. He might be completely normal in that regard for all i know.
>>
File: pices.jpg (9KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
pices.jpg
9KB, 350x350px
>>19008708

Possibly a stylized version of pices, the horoscopic symbol?
>>
>>19008737
It could be. But the hook thing is very obvious like it's there for a reason. But it could be an artistic take on it. I don't know much about astrology.
>>
>>19008357
Anon, please keep the secret. Don't record him. The world is not ready. He will be exploited to say the least.
>>
>>19008572
Good point. I retract my sarcasm and apologize.
>>
>>19008357
Scientifically, humans only use a fraction of their bodies' true power. Perhaps he's found some way to unlock it.

Regardless, it's nice to see those little hints that superhumans may actually exist. Have you considered broaching the subject in conversation? If he's done it in front of you, maybe he doesn't feel any particular compulsion to keep it secret.
>>
>>19008832

This wasn't me, I don't know who the fuck this is nor why someone would pretend they were me in this awkward LARP thread.

My point stands directed at the OP. He's had ample chances to photograph this if he really wants to present it.
>>
>>19008848
That's true, but the 'reserve power' is extremely dangerous to use all the time like this guy is apparently using.

OP, does he look older then he actually is? Complain of pain in his joints and muscles? Unless he has extreme endurance too he's probably going to die young.
>>
>>19008851

Disregard that, I suck cocks.
>>
>>
>>19008883
Is it this exact symbol ?
>>
>>19008869
I've heard stories of a guy in Ikebukuro who used that reserve power so much that his bones kept breaking and regrowing stronger until he was basically superhuman. Could be the same thing.
>>
>>19008357
Set up a hidden camera facing his house.
>>
>>19008986
That is highly expensive and impractical.
>>
File: hubpages_logo_h.gif (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hubpages_logo_h.gif
5KB, 500x500px
>>19008883
@HubPagesDotCom
>>
>>19008894
uh, shizuo?
>>
>>19009023
IzaaaaayaaAAAAAA
>>
>>19009008
>highly expensive and impractical
>you can get all that electronics for $10 from china
>>
>>19009097
Or an old cellphone taking time lapse pictures every second or two... duhhh.
>>
File: IMG_1391.jpg (56KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.jpg
56KB, 500x358px
>>19008720
cool shit, forgot about the coral
castle. thanks for reminding me
>>
File: O14MB7e.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
O14MB7e.png
10KB, 500x500px
>>19008357
Kinda like this OP?
>>
Hes the demifiend right?
>>
>>19008357
>sigil for super strength on chest

Tell me more about this, is this theoretically possible with sigils?
>>
No. Just no.
>>
Great Gama

Dynamic Tension

These are your hints
>>
>>19008727
Do it. Hopefully once you kill him you'll free yourself from your delusions. Also post more stories or something I'm interested. Tell us more about him
>>
>>19008727
>Florida man high on meth runs over neighbor claiming he is superman
>>
>>19008357
Pics or it didn't fucking happen.
>>
>>19008814
'It' has already begun. You shouldn't film people period without their permission in general because really- it's just rude.
>>
>>19008883
It looks a little like this bit not exactly.
>>
>>19008869
He looks normal for his age other than being extremely tall. He's not like a body builder kinda builtfat manual labor type. Never hear him bitch about any joint pain.
>>
File: su.jpg (156KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
su.jpg
156KB, 700x550px
I remember lifting a car once with one arm, I was shocked and I've never been able to do it since

I think stuff like that is out there but its more of a hidden potential of the human body thing.
like a chimps size vs his strength. or the stories you hear about a mother lifting a car to free their trapped baby because of an adrenaline rush

but stopping an oak tree falling? nah.
>>
>>19010021
He's a pretty normal guy except for the few times I've seen the crazy shit. He does have a few occult books but he's not like /x/ teir obsessed about it. He makes really cool metal stuff and works some mudane day job when he's not selling that stuff. The only other thing about him that's even a little weird is he can drink a shitload of alcohol without getting drunk. I've seen him get pretty wasted but it takes him about a 12 pack and half a bottle of whiskey to get there. Also I'm kinda sure i heard him and his wife fucking in his yard but that's probably normal married people stuff.
>>
>>19010814
Kekked
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.