[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooperies in Warsaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1494675292996.jpg (381KB, 720x518px) Image search: [Google]
1494675292996.jpg
381KB, 720x518px
Hey /x/ need info on where to find spoopery in or around Warwav, Poland.
>>
Checked the dubs.
Bumping for interest
>>
We need more European spoopy stuff. All the fun is in USA
>>
check magdalena żuk case, practically the new elisa lam
>>
>>19007577
Dude. That's Egypt though
>>
>>19007789
but she's polish tbqh
nothing paranormal to see in Warsaw, rebuilt completely after 1945, full of rednecks, no mysteries whatsoever.
>>
>>19007834
OK.
But wasn't Elisa Lam solved?
AFAIK it was some rapist psycho living on the same floor at that hotel.
>>
Polish economy is a horror story in itself
>>
What about abandoned facilities and stuff like that
>>
>>19007834
>Poland
>rednecks
>especially in Warsaw
>>
>>19008952
Not much near capital. There are a shit ton in the northern part of the country where I live though.
>>
>>
>>19010286
What is this
>>
realizing that I'm stuck in this shit country is spoopy af
>>
>>19011991
Kek
At least you have Zurek. Tasty af
>>
File: IMG_20170322_153241-picsay.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_153241-picsay.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
There are hundreds of abandoned places around the Warsaw. For example behind Dworzec Zachodni you have abandoned railways and building pic rel. Also near the street Książęca there is a park in which there is entrance to underground tunnel. Search for Korytarz Książęcy. And if you are brave enough you can explore one of the many abandoned tenements. I can give you more urbex destinations if you want to.

Just be careful.
>>
Surely there's a concentration camp somewhere in the vicinity

but you won't find anything there
>>
>>19012795
That thing behind Dworzec Zachodni sounds pretty interesting. How would the authorities react if one decides to sniff around. Any advise on what one should be careful about. Any details what be helpfull
>>
>>19013748
Would*
>>
File: IMG_20170515_190851_731-picsay.jpg (113KB, 720x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_190851_731-picsay.jpg
113KB, 720x814px
>>19013748
There are some builders now but you wanted some spooks so you can go there by night or by the time they don't work. The X mark is where the guard is. If you are unlucky and you meet him you can try to convince him that you just came here to take pictures, sometimes it works. Or you can just try to ran from him as fast as you can because he is just some old guy (at least when I was here). The circle is where you can enter because there are couple of holes in the wall. The exclamation marks is where I suggest not even coming close because it is just a large hole. Also be careful around those builidings as they are almost empty inside and you can hurt yourself easily because of falling.
If you still have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>19014023
>Or you can just try to ran from him as fast as you can because he is just some old guy

Fucking LOL
>>
>>19009387
yup, it was populated by nearby villagers after world war II. they used to keep pigs in their bathtubs etc
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.