[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Spiritual Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: boojiboy.jpg (61KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
boojiboy.jpg
61KB, 271x271px
I'm not sure if this is necessarily the right place to ask about this so I'll just shitpost here anyways for some answers.

The other night I had an overly vivid dream where a friend of mine who committed suicide convinced me not to kill myself. He then went into detail about the afterlife and brought up reasons not to commit suicide in ways which I know I had never considered or thought of. He then started describing limbo and even brought me there for a brief period of time. I've been an atheist practically my entire life but I've never experienced a dream this powerful and I've been much more emotional because of it over the last few days, is there any significance to this or was it just a regular dream?
>>
Of course there's significance. I would assume it is what it seems to be. Maybe you might consider not killing yourself. What was limbo like?
>>
>>19007508
Were you considering killing yourself? Had you recently (within 1 - 2 days) watched something about suicide, even in the background?
>>
>>19007531
The best way I can describe it was the texture and space of a mine but with tight corners. It felt claustrophobic and I was surrounded by naked bodies. It's hard to describe what he said but it was essentially void and darkness, though that sounds clique.
>>
>>19007545
Nothing that I can think of except I was getting into astral projection at the time seems relevant. I've had problems where during anxiety attacks when I'm alone I'll tell myself to commit suicide aloud which also seems to be a reason but both that habit and his death happened years ago.
>>
>>19007562
Possible that the opening of your third eye is making you more receptive to messages he's be sending you for quite some time.
>>
Can you detail the reasons your friend said not to commit suicide?
>>
>>19007573
He's showed up in my dreams before where I just talked to him and he just casually said it was stupid, so that's possible. In this most recent he was surrounded by a 10' by 10' vortex of purple light when I saw him which makes it even more intense, so this is possible.
>>
>>19007582
Basic stuff like "Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems" esqe stuff, but what stuck out to me was him saying that death is much worse, which led into the limbo experience. This is the most emotional part for me because it means that he could be suffering which has been hard on me.
>>
>>19007625
When you take your own life, you are forced to watch your life play out as if never killed, until your destined demise.
>>
>>19007625
What kind of asshole puts in a bitch-ass dark void limbo suffering people.
Maybe you two could go to limbo and fight your way out, maybe try to destroy the evil mastermind or demiurge behind this cicle of existence and free the souls of every living being, to be unchained of any kind of plane of existence.
>>
>>19007682
how can you kill the demiurge when he controls the very reality where you exist? wouldn't that be compared to suicide? since you've only been existing inside the demiurge's creation, if you anihilate him you'll anihilitate anything that you were and everyone along with it.
>>
>>19007716
Which could lead to a greater limbo where all the failed demiurges go which would add much more eons of reincarnation and redemption through painful and suffering experiences but it's worth the try. Maybe then we could kill the grand master demiurge of the limbo where all the failed demiurges go and so on and on. It would be like a reverse spiritual evolution that would show the gods of the multidimensional realms how much we want to be free and how stupid it is to complicate existence through their unfriendly methods.
>>
>>19007682
Agreed. I don't get people who can desribe god as this sadistic asshole who totures people without batting a eye. If a person did that we would lock him up as a danger to society.

The reason suicide is taboo is because every major religion praises the afterlife at the expense of actual life, and suicide would be a shortcut to heaven.
>>
>>19007508
Suicide does not beget punishment unless you want it to. Intent is key.
>>
>>19007825
I think the main point is existing as ethereal awareness isn't all that its cracked up to be. Bodies have pleasure, happiness, contentment, all sorts of creature comforts that go away when you no longer have a physical form. There is some scary stuff out in the void, far scarier that what physical reality offers. The worst that happens here is that you can be tortured or killed. Out there are all sorts of scary/crazy beings or dimensions that could break your mind. Think like an lsd or dmt trip that never ends. Its a cycle, good and bad, depending on karma and choices. Then if you slip too comfortable into a happy experience, you risk forgetting yourself all over again and end up living a dimensional experience like life all over again. The comfort of illusion or the pressing concerns of the 'real' that bear down on ones soul. The happiness god could give us, could just simply be an illusion. Some levels of faith create wondrous realities, sometimes those wonders are heavenly, but short and fleeting. To go to heaven for eternity, can be its own kind of hell. Caught up the the 'truth' of god, when its another illusion? All manners of whispers and shadows lurk in the hidden places. The known can be a comfort or a trap. The unknown truly tests ones mettle, forces ripping one from the body or mind. All thats left is to let go, or hold on, what difference does it really make.
>>
Honestly. When I was three or two my family lived in a shitty little cottage in Buckeye Lake, Ohio, but everyone there calls it "the village", anyway back to the story, my sister was kind of a cunt and despite what my mom told her she fucked around with one of those spirit boards with the letters and numbers on it... She pretty much brought some weird ass paranormal deity into our house, thing fucked with my toys, making them make noises and shit even without batteries in them. I'm pretty sure it followed us to another house we moved to just in another part of town but it got a bit more creepy because it used to fuck with me when I was bathing and when I was alone in the house (Note when I say "alone" in the house I mean just my sister or mom were outside or talking to neighbors) and that's pretty much it. All I can remember. Other than a few other things that's happened over the years but they were just small shit.
>>
File: Demiurge_large.png (686KB, 965x708px) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge_large.png
686KB, 965x708px
>>19007508
I had a similar experience. After one of the worst moments in my life I felt I had done more than I set out to do and I decided it's time to go.
I wrote the note, sat in comfortable chair at work and tried over and over to slice my veins open. Not even kidding but as soon as I would look down at my wounds they were healed. Like someone preventing me from dying. Wasn't my first try either. I've slowly been given information about my life and suffering. I couldn't be happier. It gave my life the meaning I always searched for. To know someone has been waiting for me on the other side this whole time.

>>19007825
Untrue, it is the punishment of the self. Denial. A hell in and of itself, no gods needed. Although if you worship Ixtab it may be a release of sorts. I know my paradise can't be found in heaven or hell, so who am I to judge...

>>19007682
I fully agree with your statement but if a demiurge were present it would mean he would be a manifestation of our wills. So in essence if you can change the whole world's view on the afterlife there would be no need to destroy the pillar that holds up creation. It would fix itself.
>>
>>19008902
Mind going into more detail over the meaning you found and the other side?

How would a demiurge be the manifestation of our wills? That's you presupposing that our wills are the force of creation behind everything, something that we don't see in any meaningful form on planet Earth considering all the people that get things they don't want happening to them.
>>
>>19008936
for example, simply on this board all of the negative creeps that want to hurt and shame anyone for enjoyment. Now get that image and multiply it on a global scale on a constantly running subconscious and you have yourself our hellish earth. That is simply on vein of Gnosticism I'm describing.

As for the meaning I was given. It would be nonsensical for anybody else, since it is very specific. But I have been brought back. I have a destiny to fulfill and until that moment I am not allowed to die. I also formed a bond with my soulmate before being killed and she has been alone this whole time until my human incarnation.

We are of another domain and came here to spread Love, peace and intelligence long ago. So in a manner of speech, I am bound in this flesh prison more than the average person. I can't access all of my spirit in such a weak frail vessel. But I'm not required to. My duty is to eliminate two beings on earth in due time to bring a free peace.
Everything else is my choice, I could literally just off these two dudes and shoot myself and I would be free. Yet with my pride and that of my woman and family I want a bit more. I've been given this chance and so I will see how far I can take my ambitions.

It's kind of liberating to get this off my chest but I can't speak of any further details or I would risk my goals. You could probably figure it out with some study into lore. But I am also known in several cultures with several names and died protecting my blood brother and lord.
>>
>>19007508
Your friend's spirit came back to teach you a lesson. You already know the truth in this, for you have your own experience. Sometimes spirits of loved ones who are deceased come back to fix unfinished karma or relationships before moving on. Sometimes it takes days, sometimes weeks, sometimes years.
Just know that it is a very good sign.
>>
File: Dryl.jpg (72KB, 290x271px) Image search: [Google]
Dryl.jpg
72KB, 290x271px
>>19007508
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.