[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a weird letter near an abandoned mental hospital (Thread 4)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 13

File: Letter1.jpg (645KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Letter1.jpg
645KB, 2048x1536px
Possibly the final, read these to brush up.
http://imgur.com/a/PRVKw
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18961476/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18970188/#q18970188
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18998453/
>>
>>19007292
hmm interesting. you should...

watch this on mute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNzeR3m3hus

while listening to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHaQ3C3xQo
>>
Forgot to trip while making it, this is legit. We'll see if monday is the big meet up or not.
>>
>>19007302
Letterman, did you know anything sbout this thread? >>18996859
>>
OP, did you try and reach Rachel on FB? Add her as a friend?
>>
File: yemmie.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
yemmie.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>19007310
I brought that up in the last thread, the reply is most likely a Kodiposter
>>
>>19007310
No, but it's probably one of the larpers pretending to be the author or the letter or one of their friends. Like I said last thread, I might have accidentally propagated a new, shitty, obscure meme.
>>19007314
Her FB is deleted, to my knowledge.
>>
>>19007316
I am sorry, I thought you were a Kodiposter, when you in fact were trying to expose a Kodiposter.

Apologies.
>>
>>19007317
Just wanted to say, Letterman, whether this is real or not, you have made my day less boring.
Thank you.
>>
>>19007317
Alright.

Anyway, the weird thing for me is... I'm spanish and that larper said he was spanish... that's most curious hehe.

Also >>19007316 looks like that's the first kodiposter, gg finding it mate!
>>
>>19007325
No problem, hopefully Monday is worth it for everyone.
>>
File: vader.jpg (20KB, 248x262px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
20KB, 248x262px
>>19007321
Apology accepted, Anon.
>>
>>19007331
Hopefully.
>>
File: realshit_bro.png (18KB, 424x124px) Image search: [Google]
realshit_bro.png
18KB, 424x124px
>>19007331
OP, what bout this profile right here.
>>
>>19007350
link
>>
>>19007350
And yeah btw, Dakota has been friends with this account for quite some time, so it is not new. >>19007358

>>19007358
www doawt facebook doawtcom/rachael.garthson.1?pnref=friends.search
>>
>>19007350
I feel like this is a troll.
>>
>>19007365
Why? Read the last thread, I made a post about this account then too. We found it while OP posted the conversations screenshots with Dakota/Kodi.
>>
>>19007364
thanks, i'll check it out
>>19007365
hopefully not
>>
>>19007372
I can swear I am not trolling, but I cannot guarantee that the account is legit, of course.
>>
>>19007367
Sent a message, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
>>
Don't get fuckin killed OP
>>
>>19007377
this
>>
One more thing. This should shut up those people thinking that Dakota is a made up character in some kind of fantasy, cause this is his mother:

ww dot facebok dot cm / amber.bowes7
>>
>>19007376
Jeez, I just now spent the last hour and a half getting up to speed. This is some crazy shit! Thank you for this Letterman.
>>
>>19007394
The ones who thought this was a Larp were the anons who weren't since the beginning or the trollfags.
>>
Also, the mother is friends with Kodi.

So, Kodi, if you are lurking, behave, or I'll find your mother too.
>>
>>19007409
Don't make threats, anon. We're here to get answers, nothing more.
>>19007377
I make no promises.
>>
>>19007428
>Don't make threats, anon. We're here to get answers, nothing more.
This
>>
>>19007396
No problem. like I said, I'm hoping to give you guys some sense of closure.
>>
File: file.png (17KB, 342x410px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17KB, 342x410px
Messaged Rachael. Doubt I'll get a response.
>>
Lurker here,
this story has been great so far, good on ya Letterman!
I rarely ever visit 4chan, but the teamwork you all show is wonderful. Actually came to see about any soul related things and about the old "strah" thread from few years back, if any remeber that. I'm surprised "Kodi's" and such trolling only started up now, with the quality these threads have. All it takes for a story like this to go to the gutter is a rally post on /b/, really.

I wonder what the odds are that Rachael/Dakota is living there actually, in the "Lux Transitional Housing Program" building. It'd make for a very strange situation if Rachael would want you to send the letter to her, though granted - it's already pretty much a very strange situation.

Good luck to you from Europe! Stay safe Letterman!
>>
bump to keep this thread alive long enough to read the past two
goodspeed letterman
>>
>>19007459
the profile is dead senpai
>>
>>19007626
I know, it was worth a shot tho
>>
I'm out.
Hopefully something comes out of this.
I'm gonna compile everything important into an image or two and send it to someone like Toxicologist or something.
>>
The fuck with this newbie fags pretending they've been since the beginning. Stop pretending kids, all you're saying and bringing up here have already been said in the last thread mofos. You don't know the hardship we've been thru while eating expired potato chips to get to this point.
>>19007394
clearly you didn't follow the last threads. Amber is his ugly bitch [sic] sister who had a feud with Dakota.
>>
L A R P I N G

F A G G O T
>>
>>19007773
That happened last thread? Really?
>>
>>19007790
a bunch of larping faggots jerking each other off, basically.
>>
>>19007790
nah. typo. last threads* either in 1 or 2
>>
>>19007798
Ah, ok, yeah.
>>
>>19007796
Such an edgelord. How do you do it?
>>
In another dimension I sucked bull semen out of my grandfather's ass while a nigger impregnated me with strawberry cupcakes and shrimp. His name was Jesus Bix Nood, son of Horadatus Bieber. You can tell because of the way his muscles twitched because of the machine.
>>
>>19008008
lit
>>
I gotta bump on ya!!

Wowzers, this suspense is eating me Letterman, I really hope this doesn't have an anticlimatic ending.
>>
>>19008008
Kyle, you're starting to piss me off!
>>
Letterman, I am following this thread since your first post.
Please dont get yourself killed. Did you find some friends now that will go with you?
>>
I've been here from the very start, i want to tell u op this, be careful, bring the boys with u.
This thread is very intresting.

Also. Im kodi :))))((((:
>>
Fucking Kodiposters.
>>
Alright, I don't know what you guys have said, but now Kodi's telling me some people have been messaging him over this. Guys, please stop. The thread's already on its way out, considering people have made some shitty meme out of it, but I was under the impression that we were being respectful over the matter.
>>
>>19007663
One request: If you cap the thread, leave out personal information.
>>19007524
thanks for reading, and I do apologize for the thread going to complete shit.
>>19010044
No, but it's becoming questionable if this is even going to happen anymore.
>>
Well OP, despite what some say, i really have been here from thread 1. I knew even then that if this were legit, that it would be rife with trolls, like all threads. It's 4chan my friend, it should be expected almost.

Best thing to do is ignore them and continue the investigation. After all, it's they who are connected to the disturbing letter left at an asylum, it's THEY who associate themselves with this Rachel person. We didn't ask for this, they brought it on themselves.

YOU in particular have absolutely done the right thing in seeking out the author of a mentally disturbed letter, rightfully so. You recruited the help of 4chan and that's just as right.

Press on my friend. They associate themselves with this person, so why is it a surprise to them that they find themselves wrapped up in this mystery.
>>
>>19010930
I know, it's just frustrating that, near the end of the investigation, the shitposters come out of the woodwork and might potentially fuck it all up.
>>
>>19010937
Completely understandable bro.

But the most disturbing thing is the fact she hints at pedophilia and hurting children. That alone justifies it all. This isn't about Rachel anymore or whether she's hurting herself. It's about the pedophilia in my opinion and finding out what she knows and what links she might have to this disturbing practice.
>>
me again. I would have been against this early on, but i now believe that the best option at this point is to direct Kodi to this thread and let this guy shed some light on this.

I don't believe anyone here really believes that this Kodi feller is a bad guy. He seems just as confused as everyone esle, but has found himself caught up in it.
>>
>>19010937
wow, I knew kodiposters are cancer, but I wouldn't have thought that they'd try to sabotage the thread actively. I really hope this won't impact you meeting him tomorrow.
>>
>>19010937
Don't mind the shitposters! We need to get to the bottom of this. Even though we have seen a few shitposters, most posters have been constructive.
>>
>>19011384
A few can ruin it, and if Kodi gets upset over people continually messaging him and calls it off, I'll have to respect that.
It sucks, but harassing people who were outed by others isn't something I'll tolerate. It's why I've tried to hide the identities of everyone involved to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>19011391
Forgot to throw the trip up.
>>
>>19011391
Completely understand that. 4chan has its advantages and drawbacks. Waves of trolls comes from /b/ from time to time. You know, they even have threads encouraging trolling /x/.

Still, I hope Kodi doesn't get too upset, and that we will have some answers in the end.
>>
File: 1494806520807.jpg (32KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
1494806520807.jpg
32KB, 600x724px
>>19010882
OP. As a kodiposter, i think this thread is really good. Keep on with your work and we might end this by monday!

To the others kodiposter, dont fuck this up. Stay in the thread, dont ruin everything that OP has reach to.

Peace
>>
>>19011449
Me again, didnt wanted to attach that image. Fuck
>>
>>19011434
Yeah, hopefully they'll calm down and not do anything more.
>>19011449
Thanks for being considerate about it, that's totally fine when you keep it on /x/
>>
>>19012052
I forget many things.
>>
Been here since the start and want to bump this shit. May be an elaborate prank but gives me something to read before I go to bed.
>>
I really hope that those kodiposters haven't ruined our chance to know more about this when you meet them Letterman.

Also I gotta bump on ya!!!
>>
Any tldr for this besides reading 4 archived threads?
>>
>>19013165
If you read it would be better, the story pays off if you do it anyway.
>>
the combination of a board dedicated to a subject people lie about a lot and that boards population being gullible schizophrenics creates too much LARPing
>>
>>19013171
Fair enough. It does seem interesting at least, mental wards are creepy as shit.
>>
File: 1441223114329.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1441223114329.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
Bumperoni for meeting day
>>
Just woke up, and nothing yet. Fuck.
>>
>>19013685
Daaaamn!! Let'a not lose hope yet.
>>
>>19013685
Chances are, they are all reading this thread and got cold feet.
>>
>>19013710
Gotta hate all those kodiposters... dammit.
>>
RIP thread? ;S
>>
nah, Letterman is probably just staying quiet until after the meeting because of the kodi trolls. Give it some time. OP didn't bring us this far just to let us down.

OP will deliver. I BELIEVE IN OP.
>>
>>19013895
>Pic related
>>
>>19013895
It all depends if he even gets back to me at this point.
>>19013926
I've done all I can
>>
>>19013969
I know I know, you have done great Letterman.
Possibly one of the best OP in the history of /x/ mate.
>>
Been waiting all weekend for Monday and more news. Any word letterman?
>>
>>19014020
Nothing yet.
>>
>>19014057
You should hit them up about it, or confirm a time with them. Don't wait for them to confirm.
>>
I call bullshit

I have done enough of urbex to know that finding paper in such mint condition is impossible, escpecially since this one was found OUTSIDE in NO CONTAINER. Even when finding paper inside, it will be very very dusty.
>>
>>19014168
The date on the letter was from like, three days before he found it.
>>
>>19014168
Obviously you haven't read the full archive, faggot.
>>
OP, why don't you try and contact Rachel directly? You might be able to find the building, I don't know, though white pages or something (not sure how that works in Canada).

You know that Dakota lives in the same building, right? We could search all open sources, doing some real OSINT, in order to find the building. Upon finding the building you could simply go there and ask for Rachel.

Also, there's the whole hotel thing that can be explored. I don't really think that this is dead just because those people won't answer anymore.
>>
>>19014515
I did, no luck.
>>19014130
I also did this, and he hasn't even read my messages yet. I'm starting to think the "hotel" is where they live, however; it's listed as a "housing and support society", which is odd.
>>19014168
I hate to be a dick about this, but lurk more.
>>
OP dont deliver, op is a faggot
>>
>>19014585
Actually been here since first post.
I've believed en you from the beginning.
I've said it before. However this turns out, it's been a great ride. Thank you so much OP. You have delivered time and time again. Fuck the haters, edgelords and the kodiposters. You're making /x/ great again.
But it is a shame that it ends like this, if this is the end.
>>
Yup, looks like Kodi bailed. Well shit. The only thing left to do is check out the hotel on East Hastings, I guess.
>>
>>19015460
Damn, hope you can get in contact with him.
>>
>>19015460
Once again, memers have ruined everything. Hopefully we're not lost on this case
>>
>>19015460
Did you talk to him? Reschedule
>>
>>19016100
Hasn't even read my messages
>>
File: shroonk.jpg (54KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
shroonk.jpg
54KB, 400x267px
>>19016110
If people are spamming him with shit then he's probably upset with you and doesn't want to give you any information out of spite or fear. Give someone an inch, they'll take a mile sorta thing.

Or if he is lurking seeing your precautions might've made him change his mind. If he's fucking with you being approached by multiple dudes (or one /k/ommando if you go it alone. Still terrifying to a average fag) who believe you're nuts and have answers that you don't have is probably scaring the fuck outta him.
>>
Alright, the only thing left to really do is check out the Lux hotel on Hastings street. I'll do that tomorrow, and I'll post pictures of the area, and my findings if there are any, here in the afternoon.
Hopefully this results in something.
>>
File: WojakRage.jpg (41KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
WojakRage.jpg
41KB, 524x1009px
Also, I think I found out why Kodi backed out: Turns out people posted it on facebook.
Fuck me, I guess.

https://pastebin.com/qJPrDKgc
("Our system thinks your post is spam")

So I think he read that shit and bailed.
>>
>>19007292
correction
>i left a note at a mental asylum and made a thread about it
>>
>>19016666
Nice quads Letterman!!
Well... shit, we were close to the truth fucking dammit
>>
>>19016772
read the threads
>>
bump for Letterman's safety
>>
Bump again?
>>
>>19016666
>posting an ongoing thread on facebook
>posting anything 4chan related on facebook

I guess the normies won. Fucking sucks
>>
>>19016666
also the guy who posted this is a literal redditor
>>
>>19016666
You did the best you could anon, and I think we're all thankful.
>also those quads.
>>
>>19015460
aaaand we got trolled by Kodi.
>>
Well , so....4 threads and this is the end of line?
>>
>>19018252
and all thanks to a fucking redditor, no less.
>>
>>19018252
Letterman said he will check the Lux Hotel... I really hope this isn't end of the line, this shit was soooo fucking good...
>>
Lets wait for op to deliver then
Cross fingers for him to not be dead
>>
>>19018311
Kodi might just not use Facebook much and flaked for now. I wouldn't give up that easily. He could reply in a couple days or op might find Rachael or Dakota at the hotel.
>>
File: LuxFront.jpg (806KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
LuxFront.jpg
806KB, 2048x1536px
>>19018117
>>19018133
Wow, I now have a personal reason to shit on reddit.
>>19018252
I don't know, because while I had no development I'm pretty confident the Lux is where Dakota\Rachael lives.
>>19018311
Not dead, but i don't know if i'm delivering.or not. I don't really think so, because I didn't find anything.

So the Lux is a housing unit, one that can only be entered with a tenant's consent, and due to the area I'm almost 100% confident that it's where Rachael and\or Dakota lives. Not sure what to do with this information, but there's that.
I took only three pictures. Here's the front, and it's worth noting that a methadone clinic is right next door.
>>
File: Luxback.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Luxback.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>19019372
The second is of the back alley. No obvious entrance, and plenty of construction happening at the time.
>>
>>19019384
And the final is of the police showing up across the street. A fight broke out or something, and they were clearing the area. Someone from the interior of the Lux came out to watch, and blocked the entrance. I decided to leave, before anyone became suspect of some weirdo taking pictures of an apartment.
>>
File: LuxOpposite.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
LuxOpposite.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>19019392
Forgot picture.
>>
Good job, OP!
>>
I was under the impression the "The Lux" was a run down kinda social housing, but it doesn't look like it on the pictures, nor on Google Maps/Street View.

On Street View one can see two individuals coming out of The Lux, both dressed smart/suits. However the the rooms/apartments looks a bit messy through the windows.
>>
>>19019511
Taking a look around the area leas more credence to the "run down social housing" idea. It's not a great neighborhood.
>>
>>19019511
Same poster.

This was shared on Facebook by one of the staff working at The Lux: http://vancouversun.com/feature/out-of-control-sros-everyone-wants-to-help-but-no-one-seems-to-have-the-tools
>>
>>19019522
Yeah, I did some more research. It is social housing for sure. The Lux doesn't seem to be the worst building. Look at the video in the link that I posted.
>>
http://redbookonline.bc211.ca/service/9509901_9509901/lux_apartments

Yep, social housing for homeless.
>>
"The Lux Apartments are 67 subsidized units that house individuals ready to live independently and are encouraged to become more involved in their community.
Staff organize and hold peer-driven activities and events, as well as linking individual residents to existing community based resources. All units are self-contained studio suites, and six units are wheelchair accessible."
>>
>>19007292
>I wrote a series of letters and this is how I validate my time/effort
>>
>>19019709
Read the actual threads. If this is a hoax/story, this is one damn elaborate hoax.
>>
>>19019709
Lurk more, faggot.

If this is all a hoax, it is even more impressive than the reality. And yes, the reality being that it isn't a hoax.
>>
>>19019709
Read the fucking Archives
>>
So, anyone have any suggestions of where to go from here?
>>
>>19020423
I'd say Deviantart dude (forgetting the name) is our best bet unless we can get in contact with Dakota's sister or mother. See if he has a history of slipping into "Rachel" while he was living with them or if they have ever spoken to her while talking to him. I feel like her history goes further back than 2011.
This is all based on the assumption she is an alter but that's a safe bet to make at this point.
>>
Can someone explain who Kodi is? I've read first thread, the letter, and this thread. Do I have to read 2nd and 3rd too? I don't have much time anyway so someone please spoonfeed me on the Kodi meme or whatever that is
>>
>>19020527
Just a close friend of Dakota who caught suspicion due to his mysterious online presence. And Dakota was the only friend on Rachael's facebook account.
>>
>>19020423
Are you able to contact any of Dakota's other friends?

I'd write them both a message saying to contact you as soon as they can, and keep trying and waiting.

It would be time consuming, but staking out the front of the lux. I don't really recommend that.

If I were you, I'd keep trying Facebook and contacting Dakota's other friends.
>>
If you intend to keep going, OP, I'd suggest you stop posting. If you want assistance, collect a small group of anons on discord or something and gave them swear to keep it private for a while.

I want live updates as much as any anon here, but with this info public there's no way Kodi and Dakota are going to calm down and talk to you.
>>
>>19020423
why not contacting Dakota's family?
>>
>>19007299
kek
>>
>>19020776
As a lurker I think this would be a good idea. I'd rather spent some time w/o updates than having the whole thing ruined by becoming to popular.
>>
>>19020985
>>19020637
Attempted, they didn't respond or read the messages.
>>19020776
Shit, you might be right here. The problem is I don't even have an idea on where to start a new investigation.
>>19020482
Wasn't the deviantart guy crossed off due to a lack of contact?
>>
>>19021277
Just let it lay low for some days/a week and then try again, this shit has become a bit too big and maybe it's intimidating
>>
B
U
M
P

F
O
R

L
O
V
E
>>
I found two weird letters near a mental hospital.

F & U.
>>
>>19007299
Hahaha, but you forgot "and masturbate".
>>
>>19020423
I'm a long time lurker that just spent the past few days reading the archived threads and I gotta say that this is most likely the best thread I've ever seen on /x/; and I've been lurking since before the "I am god" meme.

>>19020776
Praise aside, I think what this anon suggested in his post is a good idea. I'm not sure how you would recruit people you can trust, but I'd recommend rounding up a few posters from this thread (like 5 or so) and continuing the search from there. Perhaps after a day or two without any incidents (like the Facebook post that may have tipped off Kodi) you could try recruiting a few more anons into your discord for aid. Either way, no matter what you decide to do, make sure to post any conclusion you reach! God speed, OP.
>>
Greetings from Brazil!
Hope you can solve this mystery, OP.
>>
Been here since first thread. Bumping for posterity!
>>
Yeah, I'll just bump too.
>>
Boop
>>
GET BUMPED!
>>
Boopity bump
>>
So, having waited on the messages to no avail for a few days, I guess we can safely assume that this is actually the end. So, to the best of my ability, the story goes as follows
>Letter left at Riverview mental hospital grounds
>Written by Rachael Jamie Garthson, and addressed to R.M.W.
>"Rachael", through online history, is connected to someone named Dakota who may or may not be Rachael.
>Rachael\Dakota wrote the letter, and it was intended to be sent to the long deceased Robin fucking Williams.
And that's it. We still have so much unanswered, and it will most likely remain that way; why was this letter dropped off at Riverview of all places? Are Dakota and Rachael the same person? What did the author mean by saying that they had hands-on experience with child adult sexual relationships? And so on.
And, considering that this is the end of it all, with a complete whimper, all I can say is "I'm sorry". I'm sorry this wasn't concluded in some satisfactory way. I'm sorry I let the thread get so out of hand that redditors started posting it on facebook, no doubt scaring away the one lead we had. And I'm sorry for taking a few days to sit down and type this admission of defeat. For those saying it was a hoax, I hope the fact that there is no actual end, alongside the other mounds of evidence if they bothered to read, calms those accusations.
More than anything, I can only humbly thank each and every one of you who lurked, posted your findings, or even kodiposted through all of these threads. I started this chain after a number of things threw my life for a bit of a loop, and I was in a pretty shitty place for a bit, and something like this kept me grounded, as cheesy as it sounds. Genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

I'd post a song or something, but I've already committed enough faggotry for one post.
>>
No problem Mr. Letterman. Mark this one down as a continuing mystery. Maybe it's simply destined to be that way. You've done what you could, good times were had by all. The thread was still fucking awesome and i feel honored to have been here since day fucking one, along with quite a few other anons. We tried, you tried, and that's that. Cheers to all.
>>
>>19030280
The real life spooks of this world don't always have answers. This is why you, OP, is the best thing to happen to /x/ in a long time. If this was some shitty ARG you were playing at you'd have had an ending, but a lack of ending is another solidifier that you were legitimate. So you legitimately worked your arse off and delivered for some autists online, and that's fucking great.
>>
>>19030280
I'm sad it's over Letterman, you were the best OP on /x/ in years. I wish it had ended better than this, but that's the way this sort of thing goes I guess. Couldn't have gotten this far without 4chan, can't get further with 4chan. I wish we had found out more, but I guess we never will.

If you keep digging on your own, keep it secret I guess, and tell us when/if you find something else. Good luck, and let friends/family know if you're going somewhere potentially dangerous.

I hope that this is all blown out of proportion from some schitzos ramblings, but the fact that it could have been uncovering a pedo ring and wasn't solved doesn't bode well. As much as I hate to say this, it might have been better if /pol/ had gotten involved, they can usually see this stuff through.

Time to move on from it I guess. These threads were the best new thing on /x/ in months, if not years. Thanks.
>>
>>19030280
Letterman, you don't have to apologize, you have done a MAGNIFICENT job.
Hands down one of the best /x/ threads in years.
Also do as >>19030580 says and dig in secret, just in case there was actually a pedo rinh at the end of the road...
Thank you for the ride from a spanishfag!
>>
I wouldn't even say this is completely over. Maybe for now. Keep trying to message Kodi, like once a week. Hell, you could even stake out the lux.

Btw, what got posted on Facebook? I never caught that.
>>
>>19030855
The first thread was posted on facebook, and it got some more attention than it should have.
>>
This was so entertaining to read it might have a potential for a short story in some detective/horror storybook
>>
+1 thing that your mind will wonder about while trying to sleep
>>
>>19007292

I found a weird mental hospital near an abandoned letter.

How fucked is that?
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.