[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayyyy I'm naked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (62KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
62KB, 720x697px
Why are aliens always naked?

>hurf durf they have no sense of shame
don't you think they at least learned to fucking put a jacket on or something one cold winter day during their technological evolution? A simple layer of cloth does wonders for regulating body temperature.

Or that a pair of pants goes a long fucking way for keeping public seats clean? Am I to believe they don't care about sitting down on each others shit all day? Are aliens basically just a bunch of space pajeets?

>Well maybe they don't get cold, and maybe they just love to free-ball it, and maybe they doesn't even care about protecting their bodies from an alien (to them) environment
Well ok don't you think they'd still at least have a fucking fanny pack or some shit around their naked waists? You know how useful pockets are?
Don't you think an alien from thousands/millions/billions(?) of lightyears away has at least ONE single fucking object that's important to carry around? Even if it's just a few sticks to build a fire while their having their spiritual adventure wandering aimlessly around our forests.
Even an escaped convict with no clothes is going to pick up a garbage bag if he sees one, it might come in handy to carry something later.

Give them a fucking backpack or something, a stick with a rag tied to it like a hobo to carry stuff around, I don't know.
Damn.
>>
What if the basic grey with which we're familiar IS the suit?
>>
because alien doesn't real
>>
>>19007048
Clothes can appear hokey, so unless hokey is what the creature designer of said fictional alien is going for, they just make them naked. Also makes them less human and thus more creepy and, well, 'alien'.
>>
File: IMG_9178.jpg (176KB, 1078x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9178.jpg
176KB, 1078x1920px
>>19007097
Close. It is a modified body. Basically a drone that can handle interstellar travel. Skinny means that drone doesn't consume much or barely needs to consume anything to survive etc...
We've never seen the real owners of these "grays" imo
>>
>>19007048
>always naked
Actually, several accounts have described them as wearing clothing of some sort.
>>
>>19007048
I support your alien shit disturbance bad memory
>>
>>19007048
What makes you think that shame is a good thing?
>>
In the future everyone wears jumpsuits
>>
I remember seeing this video of this guy in long beach this one time butt naked slamming wiindows out and bleeding and shit. I later saw an interview with him or read it and it said that he decided to get naked because he saw his cat while he was high on acid and had some sort of epiphany about wearing clothes. I did 5 hits of acid this one time and there was this moment where I was staring at myself in the mirror in the bathroom and my hair was lying flat and I always mess up my ahir, and I just knew that there was something wrong with messing up my hair

Acid>infinitieth dimension>esoteric shit>aliums>religious aliums
>>
>>19007048
Ayy
>>
They're horny.
>>
>>19007097

woahh
>>
>>19007097
https://youtu.be/ojkdW5UC_BQ
>>
>>19007097
Fuck you this is genius
I'm gonna design fucking space suits and they're gonna "unintentionally" look like greys
>>
>>19007733
what the fuck are you on about retard
>>
>>19007672
Christianity
>>
>>19007048
They didn't have Lucifer tricking them to eat the forbidden fruit
>>
>>19007672
It is a good way to get what you want.
>>
>>19007978
Already featured in many movies like Fire on the Mountain it's not a new idea
>>
File: Keking Vegeta.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Keking Vegeta.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>>19007048
>Are aliens basically just a bunch of space pajeets?
>>
>>19007048
Maybe they don't need it, like Xenomorphs from Aliens. Or, being realistic, they do. Like the Predator.
>>
>>19007097
Sorta like Independence Day?
>>
>>19007140
You don't know that. There are actual reports of this shit. Now whether those reports are true or not, we're looking at this as if they were. We're trying to figure shit out. Using fiction stuff is like role play, it's not helping.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.