[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the law of atraction work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2686.jpg (257KB, 900x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.jpg
257KB, 900x572px
Does the law of atraction work?
>>
Yes.
>>
Not fucking likely. It's no different from the confirmation bias involved in prayer.

>My belief worked out in my favor, it must work!
>My belief didn't work in my favor, I must not have done it right!
No possible way that maybe it's horseshit and people just got lucky or know what they're doing.

At best it's a means of motivating someone into actually taking charge and working toward their goals.
>>
>>19007051
Yeah, that's pretty close to how it works. It's odd for you to both understand and dismiss at the same time.
>>
For specific goals, no. Example, wishing that a specific woman will fall in love with you.

For generalized goals, possibly. Example, wishing that you will meet a woman who will fall in love with you.

Has something to do with quantum mechanics and Wheeler-Feynman biomechanical constructs.
>>
>>19007041

It's the only reality. You are attracting this situation, everything in it, right now.
>>
>>19007041

It only works for people with powerful minds. This is what it people don't fucking get.

If your concentration, purpose, discipline, visualization skills, and mentality are weak you will be like 95% of attempt it and get no where. And rightfully so, Because it's not easy and takes work.
>>
>>19007041
I've had some success with it but in all honesty I'm like 75% sure it's conformation bias.
>>
>>19007041
No evidence to suggest that it does, also nothing to remove the (very high) possibility of comfirmation bias in the theory.
>>
>>19007198
Nice cop-out.
>>
>>19007050
[citation needed]
>>
>>19007041

>Ask if law of attractions works
>Attract people from literally all over the world to come to you, post in this thread, and answer that question for you

Does that help? The key is that you are already doing it, right now, all the time, heck you just used it and didn't think anything of it. It's a principle, a way to frame your thoughts & to try and push them in a different direction.
>>
>>19007338
>post on an internet forum
>people reply
Mother of God! Law of Attraction 9001% confirmed!
>>
File: 1438844569403.jpg (243KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1438844569403.jpg
243KB, 2048x1536px
>>19007061
There are a lot of ways to motivate someone. Saying their success is due to magical thinking is dishonest.
>>
>>19007327

It's not a cop out, you Mcfuckit. LOA is a watered down mismash of knowledge from ancient cultures that all say you need to power the fuck up before you can even get into that, That is much training and much work is required.

Loa has been pawned off as easy which it's so popular, hence why women love it because adversity would chase them away.
>>
idk
>>
If You consciously maintain connection with your wants and needs, you're going to make concious and subcinscious decisions leading towards those things.
>>
>>19007600
thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.