[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1739.jpg (261KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.jpg
261KB, 1080x1350px
Why do I keep seeing my dead sister in my dreams? A year ago about in July my 4 year old sister died from a drowning accident. In these dreams I am in a foggy place similar to my town. When I explore it I come across my sister. She constantly cries about how it's my fault when I was nowhere near the scene. Everytime I try to run away from her she just keeps following me. When I try to talk to her about it she just disappears. Why does this happen? How can I make it stop?
>>
Forgive yourself.
>>
A person who dies by drowning is either suffering from deep despair or, if they were murdered, despair was plaguing the murderer. Your sister's spirit is lost and you need to tell her to cry out to the angels who can lead her to safety.
>>
Sounds very silent hill.
>>
Dreams are real. It's our way of visiting the spiritual world.
>>
>>19006991
>a year ago

You're approaching the anniversary of her death and it's subconsciously on your mind.
>>
u need to kick that spooky bitch's ass
>>
>>19006991
Your sister died, it was not a long time ago, and the anniversary is fast-approaching. It is not at all surprising she would be on your mind, and in your dreams. That's all it is. Don't let these woo-woo morons make you think otherwise. Grief is hard, it's complicated, and it takes way too long. I hope there's a happy hereafter, because if there is your little sister will certainly be there, and she'll be ecstatic when her big brother finally joins her(not before your time though. Don't you dare kill yourself), and she doesn't feel an ounce of resentment towards you.
>>
>>19007386
fuck you I actually started crying. Not OP but thars some right in the feels shit.
>>
>>19007386
Thanks anon
>>
>>19006991
>>19007083
this is literally the plot to silent hill homecoming
>>
>>19006991
Why not get it on nd live the little sister fantasy?
>>
Every time my mom is in my dreams she is still alive. I don't think she's ever been dead in one of my dreams. It's the weirdest thing, it almost makes me not want to kill her.
>>
>>19006991
don't run away from her, embrace her
>>
>>19006991
>>19006991
You're gay
>>
File: IMG_1889.jpg (41KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
41KB, 750x750px
Broke up with my ex two years ago, the saddest thing that happened to me was a few days ago i was in highschool with her and i went up to her and said "babe i miss you so much babe" and she was just confused as if we were still dating.
>constantly have dreams about a girl i let walk away from me
>>
>>19007671
Not even close.
>>
>>19006991
You're probably feeling subconscious guilt over her death. The whole, 'maybe she would still be here if I was there.' Your running away could be your denial of this feeling. Her disappearing could be that you never got to say goodbye. I don't know, I'm not a dream expert.
>>
>>19007935
dream interpretation is bullshit
>>
>>19007901
its pretty close
>>
>>19008509
so what's your explanation for incredibly similar recurring dreams about something very particular that scares, depresses, or angers you?
>>
>>19008509
You interpretation of dream interpretation is bullshit
>>
>>19006991
Stop being sexual attractive to your relatives.
Untill you stop that fantasy they come back. It's the only way.
Dare to ask your father if he sees her in his dreams, then you know for sure if he ever molested her or wanted to.
When you are pure, they let you be, given you peace to help you get over the pain.
>>
>>19009360
What?
I know this is just bait but OP has a real problem and you come spouting out this absurd filth.
Fuck off
>>
you likely feel guilty that you weren't there to protect her, and it hasn't been long so you're dreaming about her

the dreams will pass

fog is common in dreams, i have a lot of dreams of a forest covered in fog that has the same landmarks if i wander through it

i wouldn't think too much about a town that's the same regardless of who or what is in it...
>>
>>19009589
OP should not talk about this on 4chan
>>
>>19009360
Dude. You are a terrible troll and all around piece of shit. Take that tryhard edge to /b/
>>
>>19010707
Anyway OP as others have said, the anniversary is coming up and your subconscious knows this. Your subconscious also knows you have feelings that if you were there then maybe she would still be here giving you (false) guilt. Its all perfectly normal, and just proves you're a thinking and feeling human that misses his little sister. Time heals all wounds, and I'm sure your sister takes comfort in the fact that you still think of her and miss her. Be well OP.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.